Feather

By DevilWithASunflower

!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live i... More

☆ Intro ☆
☆ Whatever ☆
☆ Volume ☆
☆ Peace ☆
☆ Dark Side ☆
☆ Annoying ☆
☆ Fortune Cookie ☆
☆ Fight Some Villains ☆
☆ Get A Drink ☆
☆ Bigger Case ☆
☆ Go ☆
☆ Ridiculous ☆
☆ Not Again ☆
☆ Traitor Among Us ☆
☆ Barley ☆
☆Packing Up Everything ☆
Yo ~_~

☆ Black Out ☆

6.1K 206 215
By DevilWithASunflower

"God I didn't realize how tiring all this teaching business would be." I was currently very tiredly flying to UA. "At least today I'll just be patrolling. Despite the schools reputation there's hardly anyone trying to get in ever."

Then I noticed something ahead of me. Or more like someone. Flying in one spot looking around. Suddenly he spots me and gives me that dumb smile again.

"Hey Rose funny seeing you up here." He tells me as he flys a bit closer to me.

"You stalking me hawks?" I question with a playful smile.

"I just thought maybe I can actually get your number this time around." He said while putting his hands in his pocket. "Maybe we can get some breakfast before you have to go to your boring teaching job?"

"Instead of asking girls out shouldn't you be fighting crime?" I question.

He laughed a little at that before rubbing the back of his neck. " Then just your number."

I smiled at him before reaching into my back pocket only for it to start ringing. Looking at the caller Id I read the name out loud.

"Aizawa?" I question mostly to myself forgetting my Winged friend.

"...Aizawa..." I heard hawks say in a confused voice. I held my finger up to indicate I'd only be a moment.

"Yo ma dude what's up?" I asked.

"Where are you there's reporters everywhere trying to get in. You should have been here." Aizawa said.

"What you talking about my shift don't start for another 10 minutes." I said back.

"Well I'm telling you your shift started 30 minutes ago so you're late." He said before hanging up.

"Someone's in a grumpy mood. He did say there was reporters maybe hes pissy about that. " I said out loud to myself. "Sorry dude but I gotta dash. There's an emergency." I tell Hawks before flying away not being able to hear what he was gonna say.

Coming to the gates of UA I could see Aizawa trying to sho away the reporters. I landed next to the sleepy man smiling at him.

"Your interrupting our classes." He tells them.

"Get to class Aizawa I got it from here." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me with tired eyes before moving towards the school. I flew up and stayed in front if the UA sign just as some reporter tried coming in only to have the gate close on her.

"Alright listen up. You guys are interrupting important teachings but I know you all are just doing your job. So I'll give you one chance to leave. By the time I come back if you are all not gone I will use force." I said before flying away. I need to check the rest of the school.

"AIZAWA!" I yelled as the sleepy man walked into the teachers office. I was eating a banana while talking to Present Mic.

"What do you guys want." Aizawa asked.

"We're shipping the students. Now who do you think is a better ship Midoriya and Uraraka or Jiro and Kaminari?" I asked.

"You guys should focus on your job. " Aizawa says.

Both me and Present Mic rolled our eyes.

"Shouldn't you be outside after what happen this morning." Aizawa asked me.

"Fine Fine you're no fun. See you two tomorrow night." I tell them as I walk out of the classroom.

3rd POV

Y/N walked out of the teachers lounge. Aizawa turned to look at Present Mic with a questioning look.

"What did she mean by I'll see you two tomorrow night?" Aizawa said.

"I asked her if she wanted to come to karaoke with us." Present Mic said.

"I never said I wanted to go to that." Aizawa said remembering when Mic asked him this morning.

"Yea but I figured now that she was going you'd want to go." Present Mic said with a sly smirk. Aizawa face turned a slight shade of pink.

Y/N POV

Can't believe I agreed to go to karaoke with those two. Present Mic seems like a fun guy to hang out with but Aizawa doesn't seem like the kinda guy who likes to do anyt—

"SECURITY LEVEL 3 HAS BEEN BROKEN!"

The alarm system interrupted my thoughts.

"ALL STUDENTS EVACUATE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!"

Shit shit shit I'm so fired. I ran towards the front of the school with my wings ready. As soon as I get out all I see is a bunch of reporters. I fly above them ignoring their yells Seeing the gates of UA have been destroyed. Then I  notice a guy with a hoodie by the entrance. He had really light blue hair and once he noticed me he ran.

I passed by all the reporters and followed him. I was right on his tail but when he turned a corner he was gone.

"Well fuck." I said to myself. "I just had to take a break. I couldn't just take the banana outside. What am I gonna do after I'm fired go back to America. I don't think so buddy......I'm talking to myself oh my god." I decided to stop talking to myself and go deal with the reporters who managed to get in.

When I got back to the school I see Present Mic and Eraser Head outside trying to deal with the reporters. I land next to Aizawa.

"Where were you just now?" Present Mic asked.

"Saw some guy near the gate that didn't look like a reporter I thought maybe he knew something but I lost him." I tell him.

"Let's worry about that later we have to get these reporters off of UA Property." Aizawa said

I stood outside near the fronts of the broken gates of UA. I had told Nezu what I saw and he called out some teachers to tell us his thoughts.

"No ordinary reporter could have done this. Someone instigated this whole affair...Did some evildoer manage to slip in? Or do they want to wage a greater war...? Rose Gold can you tell us what you saw again?" He asked

"Yea sure but it's not much. He had light blue hair with a hoodie on. He disappeared into thin air before I could grab him." I tell them.

"It appears we might need you to focus more on security for now." Nezu says.

"Aww man we were gonna do rescue training next." I said disappointed.

(Wednesday)

"HEYYYYYY ROSE GOLD!"

I looked down from the UA sign. Present Mic was waving me to come down so I did.

"Hey Present Mic what's shaking."

"I'm suppose to tell you All Might couldn't make it to the USJ they wanted to see if you'd go I'll watch over the gates no sweat." He tells me.

"Really! All right I thought I was gonna be stuck out here for a while." I said "I'll catch you later Mic"

With that I flew out towards the USJ building.

I then noticed a particular fast kid speeding away from the entrance. This confused me.

"What's going on." I thought out loud. I could feel something was off the closer I got to the building. Opening the door my eyes widen at the scene. 13 was on the floor with their hero costume ripped, Ashido was near them crying, and a purple mist floated above uraraka. Sero had taped up the mist and flung him out of sight.

"ROSE GOLD!" Ashido cried.

I ran towards the pink student.

"13 are you okay what happen what's going on?" I question.

"Villains." Was all 13 could say. Then something hit me.

"Where's Aizawa?" I asked frantically.

"He's down there fighting off as much as he can." Ashido said .

I walked closer to the stairs to see what was happening. My eyes turned to see the light blue hair guy going straight for Tsuyu. I went full speed towards the girl and the two boys near her. I picked them all up and landed a safe distance from the villains. I was thankful my wings gave me the speed they did.

Silence filled the area I assume it's because everyone was trying to figure out what was happening.

"You're the one who broke the entrance right?" I asked as I put down the kids and told them to get away. "Kinda rude you ran away from me." Looking up at the man I noticed all the hands he had on him. This guys a total psychopath.

"ROSE GOLD. THE FAMOUS HERO FROM AMERICA I didn't expect you to get here so fast." He said.

"Where Eraser Head?" I asked still yet to see where he was.

He then looked to the left of me and that's where I saw what appeared to be Aizawa lifeless body. The only thing on my mind was to check to make sure he was alive and then take care of hand fucker. I ran towards him but when I got close to him big hands grabbed my small ones pulling me up from the ground. Looking up I saw a giant bird like creature with its brain sticking out. He was strong too strong for me.

"Meet Nomu. He seems to like you." Hand fuck said. "You know I know more about you then you might think. Hero from America. Loved to be in front of the camera. Didn't keep any part of your life a secret. Including that husband of yours."

I stiffened at his words .

"Must have been hard knowing it was your fault he was killed." He said.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" I yelled trying to get loose from the Nomu s hands.

"Touchy subject." He said with a bit of a chuckle. "You know I've always wondered if I could break those beautiful wing of yours."

Before I could remove my wings the Nomu had grabbed one. He pulled it enough for it to hurt. He had turned me around so my back was facing Mr hand freak.

I felt his hand on my back. But nothing else.

"You really are amazing Eraser Head." He said.

I looked down to see Aizawa bloody and barley able to keep his eyes open. The Nomu then stomped on his head. I was in shocked. I kept my eyes on him hoping he'd be okay.

"Let's try again." Hands said. I felt his cold hands on my wing but nothing else." Nothing. Interesting the metal of these wings really are tough. Now I kinda want your wings. Let's find out where these wings end."

I felt the biggest pain on my back. I screamed as the skin on my back fell apart near one of my wings. The muscle near the wing also falling apart.

"It's just more of this Rose gold metal. I think all your bones might be like this. Let's find out."

Just like that I blacked out.

Me knowing people are reading  my dumb shit. Sorry for not posting soon I keep starting new stories and I need to learn to stop myself. Lol

{Edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.9K 29
Atelophobia ~ The fear of not being good enough or so the fear of imperfection. Y/n Aizawa, son of Shota Aizawa, also known as the underground hero...
60.7K 2K 14
❝ i shouldn't fall in love with you. ❞ when ua high hires you to create artwork for the school, you get the opportunity to meet several pro-heroes, i...
13K 275 11
You are a pro hero. #11 in the whole world to be in fact. You went to UA as a kid and grew up to be one of the greatest in the world. Yet still, some...