Your all I want.

By Brendons_Princess

Brendon is a successful rich and wealthy business man who owns 3 of the biggest casinos in Las Vegas, he had... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

137 4 6
By Brendons_Princess

One day my dad came home and was so happy and he screamed... "Claire come here we have to talk!" So I go to see what he wants to talk to me about and that's when my breath was almost hit out of me.... "Yes dad?"

"I have some good and bad news to tell you."

"Okay, just tell me."

"Bad news first."

"Ok."

"We're being kicked out of the house, they are letting me stay for a week."

"Okay? Is that all of the bad news?"

"For you no."

"Dad? What do you mean?"

"Only person who they are allowing to stay is me. I talked to my new boss to see if you could stay at his house with him..."

"But, I don't even know your boss."

"Well you'll have plenty of time to get to know him."

Him? Him who?

"What's the good news?"

"My boss will let us stay with him."

"Alright."

"He's coming over to pick you up."

"I gotta go pack." Then I ran to my room and packed and as I just got done with packing I hear the door bell and I peaked out into the hall and I saw him... So I quickly shut my bedroom door and started freaking out...

Omg I'm going to be living in the same house as Brendon Urie!

Then after my little freak out he walked over to my bedroom door and knocked on it and asked... "Sweetheart, are you ready to go?"

"I-I uh... I'm coming."

Smooth real smooth.

"Okay. Need any help?"

"N-no thank you sir."

"Just call me Brendon."

"Yes sir. Wait I mean yes Brendon." He laughed after I said that... Then I said.. "Brendon?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I need help picking what to wear..."

"What do you mean?" He said as he opened the door and walked in and I screamed when I saw him come in because I was laying on the ground with nothing but a bra and panties on they were white and lacey and he smirked at me when he saw and I grabbed my phone and cover and hid under the cover and he laughed at me again and said... "Sweetheart, are you okay?"

"Yes just embarrassed." Then I heard him shut the door behind him and then the next thing I know is that he slowly walks over to me and sat down on my bed laughing at me still... "Hey! Stop laughing at me. It's mean."

"So is hiding something that is so gorgeous."

"I uh... I'm only hiding because I'm embarrassed."

"Why though?"

"Because I have never been in front of a guy like this... And you had lust in your eyes it scared me."

"Oh I'm sorry. Here let me help you." He said as he handed his hand out for me to take it.... "Stand up, or I come down with you." Then he smirked at me as I lifted up my hand to his and he helped me up and then he kissed me on the lips and said... "See sweetheart, nothing is going to happen to you if you don't want it to you understand? I'm not a monster like everyone else says I am..."

Sure. But I think your hot so I'll let it slide.

"Brendon?"

"Yes."

"Can you help me look for a change of clothes?"

"You trust me?"

"Look how you dress of course I'd trust you on that." Then we both laughed... "Put this on."

"Alright."

"Uh sweetheart? Where are you going?"

"To get dressed."

"Why can't you do it in front of me?"

"Fine." I slip into the small burgundy dress... "How's this?" Then he smirked at me and said... "It's perfect on you!"

"Thanks." I said as I started to blush and look out my old bedroom window... "Brendon, I'm going to miss being here."

"I know but, you'll like my house."

"I like you. Your actually being nice. I thought you were a mean jerk who's somewhat handsome..." Then I looked at him and said... "Wait, did I just call you handsome right in front of you?" Then he smirked at me and said... "Yes sweetie, and thank you for calling me handsome."

"Actually, I said somewhat handsome." I said as I jokingly pushed him aside...

"I know. But I know how you really feel about me." And as he said that I couldn't help but blush and play with my thumbs...

"It's a school night we better go..." I said and he grabbed three of my bags and took it outside and I hugged my dad... Then Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the limo and said... "Don't worry about her. I'll take real good care of her."

What did he mean by I'll take real good care of her?

"W-what d-do you mean sir?"

"I told you. Call me Brendon. Not sir. And I just mean I'm going to be treating you well."

"Okay." Then he smirked at me and said... "Were you afraid of what I meant?"

"I uh..."

"You were! What did you think that I meant?"

"You were going to have sex with me then kill me..."

"Sex with you. Would be up to you. And I'm not a murder. So I won't hurt you or kill you."

"Okay I get it I'm sorry." *ding* "Brendon?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I send a picture of us to a friend of mine to prove I'm not lying about staying with you."

"Depends on if the person is a boy or a girl."

"It's a boy."

"Then hell yeah let's take the picture." Then he grabbed my phone and pulled me closer to him and took the picture of us then after that I accidentally leaned up and kissed his lips... Then I took my phone back as I was blushing and he smiled at me and said... "Sweetheart, you kissed me."

"Yeah but, on accident."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to lie to me."

"I-I uh I like you a lot."

"I know."  Then I laid down across his lap and fell asleep...

Brendon Urie POV,

So Claire fell asleep on my lap and I smiled at her and Damn she was tired... Then I took her phone and looked though her text messages,

To Boyfriend: Dude! You'll never believe who I get to live with!
From boyfriend: Brendon Urie? Yeah I heard. Hope he fucks you, stupid little virgin bitch!
To boyfriend: Hey you don't have to be a jerk! You assbutt!

To bestie: I just kissed him! Omg!
From bestie: Omg! You did? How'd his lips feel?
To bestie: Surprisingly soft.

To Hunter: I think I'd like to marry him.
From Hunter: Marry who?
To Hunter: Brendon Urie. Silly who else?
From Hunter: Hmmm.... Maybe your boyfriend.
To Hunter: My boyfriend is just using me to get his crush.

To Hannah: I'm going to live with BRENDON URIE!!!!
From Hannah: Tell me all about it tomorrow.
To Hannah: I will if he lets me alright.
From Hannah: Okay.

The messages made me smile and want to laugh so much.... She's waking up... "Hey sweetie." She lifted her head and looked at me in the eyes and said... "You have my phone, don't you."

"Yes. I'm sorry sweetie."

"What were you doing with it?"

"I was taking pictures of you sleeping."

"Oh yeah then show me."

"Fine. I was reading your text messages."

"No! Why! Would you read my texts!?"

"Because you were asleep and it was there and you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes but, your off topic."

"No I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are my topic."

"I'm sorry but, what?"

"You told someone that you wanted to marry me. So your mine now."

"I-I uh no. Bye." She said as she was trying to open the car door as it was moving and I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her closer to me and said... "You will stay with me! You understand?"

"I'm scared."

"Then do as I say sweetheart."

"Y-yes sir Brendon." She said as she was trying to not cry, but it didn't work that well she started crying when I touched her leg...

"Babe? Are you alright?"

She didn't say anything at all, all that she did. Was look out the window and cried...

"Babe I'm sorry alright."

"Sto- nevermind. How far are we to your house?"

"An hour away."

"Ok. Will you put some music on?"

"No. Talk to me!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I'm sorry alright?"

"Okay. So how am I getting to school tomorrow?"

"I'm taking you."

"Great. Stop! Don't touch me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Your rubbing my leg like... You are not thinking about what I think that you are. Are you?"

"What do you think that I'm thinking about?" I ask her with a smirk on my face...

She gulped and said... "Do you think that you will get to have sex with me?"

"Sweetheart, I can have sex with anyone I want to."

"Not me!"

"Sorry but sweetheart, I said anyone that I want to. And guess what Claire."

"You want me?" She asked me as softly as possible....

"Yes." I tried to kiss her but she moved to a different seat and looked outside the window... "Brendon?"

"Yes."

"Stop trying to make me have sex with you!"

"But sweetheart."

"No! It won't work! So get it through your gorgeous head!"

"Hold on sweetie. Did you just call my head gorgeous? You still think that it won't work?" She blushed and I laughed then my limo stopped at my house and once it stopped she got out and ran over to the front door and ask me... "Can I go in?"

"Of course you can." Then we go inside with her stuff... "What do you think about my home?"

"It's really Big...."

"Well sweetheart, so are a lot of other things. So what else do you think?"

"I uh... Don't know. So where's my room going to be?"

"We will share a room with each other."

"I uh.... But you have so many rooms I don't see why I can't just sleep in one of the rooms alone."

"I really scared you didn't I?"

She nods her head yes...

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's alright."

"Please forgive me."

"Your acting as if you are a kid."

"I like you a lot babe."

"I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah and?"

"I um."

"I'm being too straightforward, aren't I?"

"Y-yes, a little too straightforward."

"I'm sorry what do you want to do?"

"Do you have a swimming pool?"

"Yes."

"Let me go and change to my swimsuit."

"Can I watch?"

"Again with the straightforwardness." I laughed at what she just said and said... "Sorry babe, but I want to see you naked."

"Why? I'm just me. An 18 year old girl, and your you a famous wealthy business man who owns 3 of the biggest casinos in Las Vegas... Why on earth would you ever like someone like me?"

"Sweetheart, don't say this you are hot! And I love people that are hot."

"Do you just care about my looks and not my feelings?"

"I care about both babe."

"Stop don't lie Brendon we both know what it is you want from me and you'll do anything what's so ever just to get it won't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you'll do whatever you can just to get me to be naked in the same bed as you. Even if it ends with me being hurt."

"Sweetheart, baby? No. I won't hurt you."

"Just leave me alone."

"Why are you being such a teenager?"

"Because I am one." She laughed and god her laugh is so contagious, so I started laughing as well.

"So either go pick a room or sleep in the same bed as me."

"Sing me a song?"

"Really sweetheart, you need rest."

"Fine carry me to a bed." Then I looked at her and smirked at her then said... "I'd be delighted to carry you to bed."

"I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs."

"Awesome!"

"Why's that awesome?" I laughed as I asked her that.

"That's my favorite thing to eat."

"Oh cool."

"Brendon?"

"Yes?" I looked her straight in her eyes as we were talking...

"I... Nevermind,"

"No, tell me."

"I would love to ask you if I could maybe kiss you?" I laughed at what she just said and then kissed her on the lips and said... "You don't have to ask me Sweetheart."

"But, yes I do. You see your a busy business man...."

"I will always have time for you to kiss me baby. Now let's go eat some spaghetti."

"Sing me to sleep."

"Let me have you all to myself then."

"You know what I am extremely hungry."

"So am I. But, I'm a different kind of hungry."

"In other words you are horny?"

"Yes Claire."

"I um... Why?"

"Because of you Claire."

"Because of me?"

"Yes baby."

"H-how did I do that to you?"

"Just by being so hot and the messages and that little falling asleep in my lap thing."

"O-oh... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Just please help me out here."

"What? How?" Then he smirked at me and I immediately realise what he wants... "N-no sir, I can't I have school tomorrow. Remember?"

"Sweetheart calm down. I know. Just do something sexy for me."

"Like?"

"Bend over baby."

"Bend over? Why?"

"Show me your little ass now Claire!"

"Don't yell at me Brendon!"

"Alright. I'm sorry Claire."

"What else could help you?"

"Claire come here."

"What?"

"Kiss me again." Then she kissed me on the lips again and then I pushed her away when a bad thought came to my mind and she stared at me like she was confused and hurt then she started crying and ran to a random room.... "Claire baby. Stop! Come back!" Then I got to the room only to see that she went inside my bedroom and now I'm scared... She is sad and it's all my fault I shouldn't of pushed her away but if she knew what came in my mind then she would of pushed me away from her... "Claire open the door please. Let's talk."

"I don't understand you." She said as she was crying and walked over to the door and opened it and I grabbed her arm to pull her in for a hug but then my thoughts were worse. "Claire?"

"Yes?" She looked up to me and I just stood there looking into her eyes and I felt her shiver as if she was cold so I grabbed a cover to put over her... But she said... "Hold me that's all you need to do."

"Claire, there's nothing more that I'd ever want to do... Except for one thing, but you don't want to." Then she kissed me on the lips and I picked her up and took her over to the bed and laid down on top of her and she bit my bottom lip as she let go of my lips... "Brendon?"

"Yes." I breathlessly said as I pulled her dress and bra off of her...then my hands went down towards my belt then she said... "Brendon! Stop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...
6.7K 163 29
You're a worker at a guitar shop, not too special, but unique in your own ways. Brendon on the other hand is famous, hot and doesn't even know you ex...
1.6K 76 23
Brendon Urie/O.C. Brendon and Amy cross paths out of sheer luck, will Amy fall hard for the panic! singer or will he let her down like all the rest o...
462 11 10
The only thing Brendon really knows is the strip club. Ryan, a business man who is interested by him, wants to show him there is much more to life. ...