Can't You See Me? [Chaeyeon x...

Da MingYuju_06

Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura are best friends that are really close and everyone know about their friends... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important Notice!
Author Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read

Chapter 2

771 45 4
Da MingYuju_06

Chaeyeon is lying on her bed while playing her phone with earphone in her ear playing a music.

She really focus in her phone that she didn't notice that someone entering the room and slowly walking to her bed.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon feel someone sit on her bed making her eyes dart away from her phone and look at the person before she smile.

"You're home??" Chaeyeon ask while pull off one of her earphone from her ear.

"Nae~ What are you doing ,Chaeyeon??"Sakura ask her then scoot near to Chaeyeon making Chaeyeon move a little bit to make a space for Sakura.

"Just playing some games and reading a fanfiction."Chaeyeon said and turn her eyes back to the phone.

Sakura just nod her head before she lying beside Chaeyeon and look at Chaeyeon playing the games.

"Chaeyeon ah~ "

"Dae??"

"Bogoshipeo~" Sakura said while pouting and look down.

Chaeyeon just smile and chuckle when she heard that before she look at the person beside her.

"Nado bogoshipeo paboya~" Chaeyeon said while laughing making Sakura pout more but then also laughing because of Chaeyeon's laugh.

Seconds later,a notification sound can be heard from Chaeyeon's phone making both of them look at the phone.

"Nugu??"Sakura ask while trying to take a peek.

"Its Nako chan.She ask if both of us will be free later or not since Chaewon invite us for a dinner outside."Chaeyeon said and look at Sakura.

"Tell them that we will go and meet them in lobby at 8 pm." Sakura said making Chaeyeon nod and reply to Nako's message.

"Go wash first or we will be late later.Or you want me to shower first??" Chaeyeon get up from her lying position and look at the person beside her.

"Nooo.Don't leave me" Sakura said dramatically making Chaeyeon laugh.

"Palli Kkura yah or I will not talking to you anymore."Chaeyeon threat making Sakura's eyes went wide and she get up from the bed and take her clothes that she want to wear.

Chaeyeon also get up from her bed and go to her drawer to choose her outfit carefully.

She then feel someone hug her from behind making her look at the person.

"Chaeyeonniee,kisseu juseyo."Sakura said while pointing to her cheeks making Chaeyeon chuckle before kiss her cheek.

"There there.Now go to shower."

"Arraso!"

Sakura then walk happily to the bathroom and take a shower making Chaeyeon just shake her head with her behavior.

All of this is a normal things between them.Kiss each other cheeks , hugging each other , sleeping together in Chaeyeon's bed and clingy to each other.

So they never feel awkward doing this to each other seems they already comfortable doing those.

~~

Nako and Chaewon wait in the lobby with two other people beside them while waiting ChaeKura couple.

Minutes later,they saw ChaeKura walking fast to them with an apologetic face.

"Mianhe Nako chan , Chaewon."Sakura said while panting while Chaeyeon just standing beside her normally.

"Ani gwaenchana Saku chan.We were just arrive actually." Chaewon said while smile at the duo.

"Chaeyeon unnie,why are you too late anyway??"Nako ask.

"Ask the person that panting like a crazy person here when we were just walking but she panting like she have been running a marathon."Chaeyeon said with an innocent face making Nako , Chaewon and the other two girls laughing while Sakura just pout.

"Mianhe~I forget where I place my purse so we were late because we trying to find my purse."Sakura said.

"So did you find your purse or not unnie?" Chaewon ask.

"Yeah the good news is we find her purse and the bad news is that we find that her purse is in her hand all along and she didn't notice it at all."Chaeyeon said with -_- face making the girls laugh loudly.

"Jinjja unnie??Heol daebak!" Chaewon said.

After their laughter lower down,they start to walk their journey to the restaurant that are near the area.

"Saku chan , Chaeyeon unnie, you guys didn't mind if Hitomi and Eunbi join us?" Nako ask making Sakura and Chaeyeon just smile and nod their head since Hitomi and Eunbi is also their friends.

After a few minutes walking,suddenly a rain start to pour down but just a little bit and its not too bad so they just continue walking and chatting.

"Nako chan,look at them" Hitomi point to Chaeyeon making Nako look at them and smile.

Chaeyeon is walking beside Sakura while holding her jacket up to cover Sakura from the rain that are pouring.

"Omo they are so sweet to each other just like a sweet couple." Chaewon said while look at them with a smile.

"Chaeyeon is really a girlfriend material type or more like boyfriend material since she really protect Sakura charmingly.Thank god I already has my partner.If not I already ask Chaeyeon to be my partner.She is really a girl crush."Eunbi said with a dreamy eyes making the others chuckle with her words.

"I really hope that they will be a couple someday in future since I like both of them being together so much." Hitomi said earning nod from others.

They arrive at the restaurant later and continue their dinner while talking about a happy things or bad things that happen to them.

After the dinner,all of them return to their dormroom after bid a goodbye.

~in their room~

Chaeyeon is in the bathroom washing her face while Sakura sitting at Chaeyeon's bed while reading a story in her phone.

Chaeyeon then get out from the bathroom with a small towel in her hand wiping her face.

"Saku chan,you want me to turn off the lights now or you're still not sleepy?" Chaeyeon ask making Sakura look at her.

"You can turn off the lights if you want.I didn't mind." Sakura said with a smile making Chaeyeon nod.

Chaeyeon then turn off the light and then carefully walk to her bed since the room is so dark.Sakura then open her light from her phone and point it to Chaeyeon so the girl will see which way she can take.

Chaeyeon the walk to her bed easily because of the light before she laying on her bed after she takes her phone with her.

She then feel Sakura pull her hand before laying her head on Chaeyeon's hand.While Chaeyeon didn't say anything and continue looking her phone playing the instagram.

The reason why both of them sleeping in Chaeyeon's bed when Sakura is having her own bed for sleep is because Sakura is afraid of the dark and she cannot sleep alone in the dark since she has a trauma in the past.

During the first week,they sleeping with lights on but then Chaeyeon turn off the lights one day since its hard for her to sleep with lights on and she heard Sakura whimpering and trembling on her bed making Chaeyeon turn on the lights back and ask the girl what happen.

Sakura then told her everything about she is scared of dark while hugging Chaeyeon tightly. Since that day,Chaeyeon sleeping with Sakura in her bed since Sakura didn't want Chaeyeon feel uncomfortable with the lights on so she sleep with Chaeyeon so she will not feel scared.

"I will go to sleep first Chaeyeon ah since I'm sleepy~ Jalja~"Sakura turn to look at Chaeyeon who still playing her phone.

"Nae~ Good night and sweet dream Kkura chan." Chaeyeon said with a smile and kiss Sakura forehead before playing her phone back.

After a few minutes,Chaeyeon turn off her phone and joining Sakura went to the dreamland.

____________________________________________

author note : an update.. i really hope that u guys like this story n will give an upvote and leave a comment so that i will know what was i lacking(●´⌓'●) but if no one read this story its ok..i will delete the story since no one read it..(〒﹏〒)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

16.7K 815 30
Many cupid know their ULTIMATE RULE and that is.. NEVER EVER FALL INLOVE WITH A NORMAL PERSON. That's why any cupids can't even say the word "I LOVE...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
30.8K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
1.5K 140 14
โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง. ...