My Mafia Babysitter

princess-fill

Violet Maddox is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Although she knows... Еще

Disclaimer
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
epilogue

seventeen

197K 5.6K 1.6K
princess-fill

Niklaus 

Valen made it known that he would be extending his stay while covering for my relationship with his twin. Putting him up in the west wing, Violet and I allowed him to settle in and unpack his belongings. Violet was nearly bursting with excitement and while I was happy for her happiness, I couldn't help but feel disappointed that all of her attention was no longer on me, which only brought me to question of: What are we? I separated from the little minx and changed into some workout clothes from my bedroom, needing some time on my own to think. Once I got to the in-home gym, I plugged the aux cord into my cell and used a playlist off of YouTube, pulling my hair in a bun at the crown of my scalp. After an hour on the treadmill, I shifted to cleans and shoved a hundred pound weight on each side before beginning. The song shifted to a faster pace beat and I went along with the music, swinging the bar up and under my chin before letting it fall to the ground; repeat. After twenty of these, I pulled the weights off and started toward the dumbbells. Pulling the fifties out, I worked my left arm and then the right, alternating between the two. I closed my eyes to focus on the pain of my muscles being worked, the music pulsing into my eardrums. 

 A small pair of hands wrapped around my chest and I dropped the bells, the feeling of her fingertips drifting up my abdomen made my mind clear. I didn't care what we were, I just wanted her all to myself; mind, body, soul. All of it. I wanted her marked with my name and I wanted to bare hers. A connection like this was nothing I ever imagined, she was a poison and an antidote all in one. I would risk anything for this girl and it scared the hell out of me. Opening my eyes, I watched her hands slide up my shoulder and slowly work at the tense muscles, earning a low groan from my lips. Her hands were suddenly missing from my body and my body went cold without her warm touch. Turning in her direction, she was already walking toward the leg press. Adding almost two-hundred and fifty pounds to the machine, she sat at an angle and began pumping her thighs from a crouched stance to completely straight legs. 

"Christ Malishka, I knew you had great legs but I had no idea you worked out." I ogled at her, biting my tongue as my eyes drifted across her tight ass. 

"Yeah, well, I've slacked the past two months. I had no idea there was a gym here until one of the maids told me you had gone to work out." She did ten more reps and then used a lever to halt the weights. Once she was standing once again, I collected her in my arms and kissed down her neck. She hummed softly as my tongue drifted down her collarbones, but she pushed gently against my chest and I placed her back on her feet. "I actually did come in here to work out, Mr. Hale." She giggled and drifted over to the punching bags, wrapping her hands before lowering into the proper stance and attacking the bag. My eyebrows shot up in surprise and while it made sense she knew how to box because of her lineage, it surprised me that Talon Maddox had even allowed his precious daughter to participate in such a sport. 

"Want to spar?" She cocked an eyebrow at me. "You keep staring, so I'm assuming you want a chance at all this." She motioned to her biceps and I rolled my eyes, a smirk coming across my mouth. 

"You can't handle me, babe." I nodded toward the ropes of the boxing ring to her right, which we usually used for training purposes when we added new guys to our crew, but I wouldn't mind throwing Violet around a little. "But I can take it easy on you." 

"If you say so," She smirked as if she knew something I didn't. Climbing through the ropes, I leaned against one corner of the ring and she bounced from one leg to the other opposite of me. 

"No face or genitalia hits, I think that's a given." I said, stating my conditions to this little match. She gave a curt nod and bumped her fists together, ready to start in on me. My smirk growing deeper, I slowly stepped forward. My thought process was to allow her the first hit and then from there, I would gently, but firmly show her who's boss. She bobbed forward and faked a left hook, squaring me on the right shoulder. Wincing with painful surprise, I stumbled backward and gaped at her. She innocently shrugged and I quickly charge forward, only for her to duck beneath me and knee me in the ass. "Fuck, Violet!" Merely giggling, she zig-zagged around me and climbed on my back from behind, hooking her legs around my knees and jerking sideways, causing me to fall on my sore ass. She stood over me, her legs on either side of my stomach as she watched me from above, pleased with herself. 

"How?" I groaned, wincing at the painful ache in my back. 

"Fifteen years of Jujutsu and five years of boxing," She smiled proudly and I rolled my eyes, grabbing her ankle and pulling it out from under her. When she fell to her knees, I flipped us over and held her arms above her head. She struggled for a moment, only to realize I was not fascinated by labored breathing that was causing her chest to very nearly fall from the top of her shirt. Pressing my erection against her thigh, she moaned and her irises darkened, pressing her hips up to meet mine. 

After we finished up in the gym and cleaned up our mess, I pulled Violet into my bedroom to share a shower with me. Having had her sweet little pussy wrapped around my cock as she rode me into oblivion on the boxing ring floor had milked me of whatever seed I had left for the day. But washing her beautiful curves gave me immense pleasure beyond bodily satisfaction. I lathered my hands full of soap and touched every part of her body and while it was not sexual, it was incredibly intimate. Our eyes never leaving each other, our breathing in sync and causing the glass around my shower to fog even more so than the heat of the shower. Once she was completely clean and I gave myself a good wash, we stepped out of the shower onto the blush memory foam rug just outside of the tub before I wrapped a towel around her small frame. We spent the rest of the day naked under my comforter, our limbs tangled together while we watched Christmas specials on Netflix. So much time had passed that we had missed lunch, which was odd for someone with as big of an appetite as Violet. A knock sounded at my door and I hollered to whoever it was to leave. 

"I'm terrible sorry Mr. Hale, however, your guest Mr. Maddox is asking to have dinner with you and Ms. Maddox." Violet and I exchanged looks and I pulled out my cell to glance at the time. Sure enough, it was almost seven o' clock in the evening and we had barely left my bedroom. Violet snuck off to her bedroom to make herself look decent and I threw on a plain white tee and a pair of black joggers before making my way to the dining hall. Violet arrived ten minutes later with her brother at her side, their arms linked and despite the obvious relation, the intimate touch made my blood boil. Violet sat across from me and her brother took the seat at her side. Just as one of the kitchen aides were about to take my order, Ravon flitted into the room, pulling the chair beside me from the table and taking a seat. 

"This must be Violet's twinny I've been hearing so much about," Ray shook the redhead's hand from across the table. "Gosh, your parents must be gorgeous, I mean look at the two of you! Y'all could be models." Violet playfully rolled her eyes and Valen laughed softly. "I'm your sister's self-appointed best friend, Ravon Yorkshire, a pleasure to meet you." 

"Name's Valen, but you can call me Val." The redhead chuckled. We ordered our food and the three fell into a comfortable conversation, while I became lost within my own thoughts. 

"What's the plan, Klaus?" Valen questioned from across the table. I blinked a few times before truly focusing at the three pairs of eyes looking at me. Our food arrived and I leaned back in my chair. 

"Sorry, what was that?" I questioned, thanking the waitstaff as they exited the room. 

"What's your plan for when your father comes back to Chicago? Are you going to tell him about you and Lottie, or are you guys breaking it off? I'm only asking because I want to cover my own tracks as best as possible. I'd like it if we were all on the same page, as all of the people who know about the two of you is in this room, correct." Valen quirked an eyebrow at me and I shrugged. 

"Everyone but Sebastian-" 

"Sebastian knows about us?" Violet inquired, placing a forkful of pot roast into her mouth. I the fork leave her lips and I lost my train of thought, fuck Niklaus, get it together

"Yes, he made a guess and I it was hard to deny." I replied to which she gave a soft nod. 

"Who is Sebastian?" Valen asked, looking between me and his sister. 

"My best friend, we can trust him." I said as I cut into my own plate of pot roast. Valen crossed his arms across his chest, his lips pursed into a thin line. 

"Alrighty then, so we are back to my original question: what is your plan?" He stared at me blankly, as if he knew I didn't have one. My skin suddenly felt heated and I forced away the urge to strangle the man to shut him up. 

"Well, I haven't yet figured one out. Violet and I haven't really talked about it." I said popping a soft carrot into my mouth. 

"You must at least know if you want to continue or not? I mean, from there it should be easy." As Valen spoke, I noticed Violet's eyes drift to her lap and I could feel how uncomfortable she was getting, and while I knew she wanted the answers to this question herself, I couldn't bear to continue this conversation with an audience. 

"With all due respect to you and your family, I don't think it's any of your business as of right now. If Violet and I haven't spoken to each other about it, I should hardly be the one in charge of making decisions on her behalf." I continued eating without another word, not because I was angry with Valen for putting me on the spot, but because I was truly unsure of what I was going to do about Violet. Sure, our parents were allies, but that treaty would quickly dissolve if Talon found out about me taking his daughter's innocence, war between the two families would be immediate and lives would be lost. I didn't want to risk Violet's safety or that of my family in a war over me having interest in the girl. My eyes drifted to the soft-eyed redhead who gazed at me worriedly, observing how deep in thought that I was. Giving her a small smile, I finished my food and stood before bidding the table goodnight and retiring to my room. 

Yes, there were two options for us:

Leave my family and run away with Violet to live in secrecy in fear of our families ever finding us. This option effectively forfeiting my title.  

Or, I break things off with her to ensure the treaty stay intact and provide insurance that Violet will be kept safe and away from the dirty part of a mobster's job. But in this option, I would be giving up the person I cared about most. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dangerous Love Ali

Любовные романы

131K 2.5K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...
Lussuria nicole_writes

Любовные романы

4K 55 15
‼️WARNING‼️ 🔞Don't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content 🔞 Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
Violet's Vengeance Luna <3

Любовные романы

30.7K 970 45
Violet Iris Rowan, 25, grew up in a poor neighborhood in New York, with her sister and mom. Her mother worked multiple jobs to keep a roof over her d...
Don't Leave Me Lea

Любовные романы

1.2M 25.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...