ā€¢ š‡š€šššˆš„š‘ ā‹® š’ƒš’šš’š’†š’“...

By -aeunia

šŸŒ¹; š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜°š˜°š˜® š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ. š˜”š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­'š˜“ š˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ ļæ½... More

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
~ š¬š®š§š¬š”š¢š§šž ššš§š š›š®š­š­šžš« š¦šžš„š„šØš°š¬ ~

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž

2.8K 111 214
By -aeunia

𝐂  𝐇  𝐀  𝐏  𝐓  𝐄  𝐑    𝐅  𝐈  𝐕  𝐄
𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰 𝑮𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑹, 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶

❛  w e  a r e  j u s t  l o n e l y  s o u l s 
l o s t  b e t w e e n  r e a l i t y  a n d  d r e a m s  ❜
- u k n o w n

〰️ 🌸 〰️

  1 3 : 0 0 ,

Pain.

It was all that was and is defining Mike's life at the moment.

Although, Mike wouldn't say that he was the only one hurting at the sudden news that the person he loves was sentenced to death by life.

Mike hated life.

Life was cruel and ugly and he wished Life would've been giving the small boy, Will, mercy.

Justice and mercy was all he wished for but that loud spoken wish was not meant to be heard by the universe.

Will's suffering was called to be a destined path as a priest had said to them when they had asked to pray for Will.

"Bullshit!" Mike had yelled at the priest before running out into the woods to remember the nightmare he would always see in his dreams.

It had started off after he knew that Will was dying and it kept on repeating and repeating in his head.

The nightmare flashed into his chaotic mind, reminding him of how Will screamed for his name as a froth of white saliva began to fall from Will's mouth.

The scene unfolding infront of him terrified Mike. Then Will started to scream for his name, asking for him to help the boy as Will was screaming in a heart wrenching pain.

Mike couldn't bare to hear his screams, so he cupped his ears. It was the only thing he knew that would stop all of it. All the pain and suffering they all felt.

It was too toxic.

It was always the same dream everyday, making Mike feel guilty of the situation Will was in.

It felt like all of it was his fault

Then today everything was very different.

Today was Will's discharge from the hospital and everyone was bittersweet about it.

Today was March 2nd of 1985.

Mike had missed the snowball to stay at the hospital for Will.

He always knew it was worth ditching the school dance when the point of going wasn't even going, let alone, awake.

"Sweetie?" Three knocks sounded throughout the place.

Mike was in his room, getting ready.

Getting ready for what? It was the question that kept pestering his mind.

What was he truly trying to get ready for?

The door squeaked open. Karen peeked her head through, watching her son seating so still on his bed as he fumbled with his shirt.

"Honey, it's time to go." Karen spoke up.

Mike looked to her direction, eyes glazed.

He smiled, a toothless one. Ever so slowly, his thoughts conjured up tears, beginning to sprout into his eyes as his cheeks hurt from faking his smile.

Karen went in, a sigh of worry as she walked over, comforting her son.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Karen rubbed circles on Mike's shivering back.

"I-i'm never going to see him after this, am i?" Mike sobbed.

He knew at the pit of his stomach that he was right. After all he heard that there was no cure for Will's sake.

"I'm sorry i never told you." Ms. Wheeler sighed guiltily.

"Tell me about what?" Mike asked, turning to his mother with curious and accusing eyes.

Silence.

"Tell me about what, Mom?" Mike asked once again, this time more louder.

"I knew. From the start, i knew that Will was having problems and i wanted to help them, so i lend them some money because i knew they couldn't afford their medical bill on their own."

Mike stared confusedly at his mother, then he slowly caught on.

"And when the phone rang, you said it was for the leaked pipe. But it was for Will, wasn't it?" Mike, now feeling betrayed, asked his mother rather aggressively.

Karen only nodded.

Mike stared down, him not even knowing what to say nor do anymore.

"Everyone kept secrets from me . . . Everyone . . . They lied. Told me that Will was fine. I'm just—I am so sick of this!" Mike cringed as he formed his fists.

"I am so sick of all the bullshit you all made me think!" Mike yelled, storming out of the room.

"Michael!" Mike couldn't go back, he wouldn't, he didn't want to. He was too pissed at everyone to care for a single thing they're about to say.

He headed for the garage, towards his bike. Once he found it, he got on and headed straight for Will's.

The thoughts swimming mockingly in his head made him crumble more.

~ 🌸 ~

Mike didn't go to Will's.

Instead he ended up in road Mirkwood, in the side if the road, pulling the grass off the ground and throwing them back in.

He didn't want to go because he was scared. Terrified at what he was about to see when he went to the Byer's house.

2 weeks ago, he was not allowed to visit the hospital any longer. Mike didn't know why.

He kept arguing and arguing to go but his parents and friends stopped him to do so.

Mike saw what Will looked like one last time. Will looked so thin and pale and almost . . . dead as he was sleeping.

Mike sniffled, rubbing his nose as to stop the snot that came after his tears.

But what if he looks worse now? What if i find myself too scared to look at him? . . . I . . I don't . . I don't want him to die.

The thoughts lingered for awhile, his body stiffening.

He stayed for a few hours in Mirkwood, but it felt like an eternity to Mike.

It was already 04:30.

He knew he had to see Will. Even if it was for the last time.

He had to accept whatever was bound to happen and this time, he'll be happier.

~ 🌸 ~

He knocked on the Byers' door. Cringing as he heard it echo in his ears. His heart was pounding inside his chest, almost touching his ribs.

A few seconds ticked and soon enough there were footsteps, making their way towards the door but Mike was too caught up in his head to hear nor see.

"Mike?" Mike's head whipped towards the direction of the voice, cutting him off from his trance.

Jonathan was looking worriedly at him.

"Where have you been? We were so worried. Come on, your family's in the kitchen." Jonathan opened the door fully, standing aside to let Mike in.

Mike didn't move. He found himself frozen, staring at Jonathan.

"Mike, is something wrong?" Jonathan asked as he stepped forwards.

Mike lifted his eyes to meet Jonathan's, showing him how terrified he was.

His hands—now trembling—clung to each other, moving all the direction they can, his heart drumming in his ears.

Mike's eyes stung.

He wasn't ready, he knew he couldn't have been. He could never feel happy about this, every try is just not making it easier for him.

"I'm—i'm scared." Mike spoke softly, almost inaudible, but Jonathan caught his words.

Jonathan stared for a second until he sighed, moving forwards and wrapping the trembling boy in his arms. He could hear how loud the boy's heart was pounding.

"Everything's gonna be fine." Jonathan muttered under his breath, loud enough for only Mike to hear.

"But, Mike, you—you have to promise me, that you're ready . . . For whatever happens." Jonathan spoke, his words gentle as to not make the sentence more unbearable.

Mike let out a small shriek as he heard the last words.

His body trembled, grasping onto Jonathan as to not fall off on the ground, sobbing all the tears he could.

"I don't want him to go!" Mike's muffled yell sounded throughout the place, alarming the other guests, causing the Wheelers and Bob to come into the living room.

Mike grasped more onto Jonathan.

"Make him stay, please!" Mike pleaded to Jonathan.

"You know i can't do that" Jonathan embraced Mike harder as he felt the boy's knees give out all the way.

~ 🌸 ~

Mike wiped his face, letting the fact that this might be the last time he get's to see Will, he accepted that he really had to see him, no matter how hard it was.

He had to be happy. For Will.

"I-i'm ready now." Mike spoke as his voice wavered.

He forced a smile.

"He's at Castle Byers." Jonathan spoke encouragingly as he let go of Mike.

Mike nodded and left, heading straight for the small hut that he once heard Will talk about.

Mike never went to Castle Byers, but he knew his directions since Will told them they were welcome to come whenever they wanted.

Although they never went, they didn't have time and Mike cursed himself for not making any time for Will.

The map in his mind was engraved in his head since it was where he always wanted to hang out with Will.

Castle Byers was where they can be alone and be themselves without anyone ever judging.

He knew Castle Byers was where they could he happy.

He smiled.

Now he felt happier as he was about to go to the place and talk with Will. He was happy even if it were the last time.

He heard the leaves crunching as he stepped on them, just how he remembered how the leaves were crunching under his feet when he walked up to Will in kindergarten.

But now, instead of asking for friendship, he was going to confess his feelings.

~s~

Okay, please don't hate on me. This story started sad and it's gonna end sad.

Hope you guys liked the cliffhanger.

I just realized that i gave Bob justice but i never did to Will. I feel like an idiot.

I hope you liked this story and that you'll stay until the end. I love you all❤️

See you in the next chapter!🌸

Love, S. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.8K 41
"šˆ'š—ŗ š¬šžš„šŸš¢š¬š”, šˆ š¤š§š—¼š°, šˆ šœššš§'š­ š„šžš­ š²š—¼š® š š—¼ š’š—¼ šŸš¢š§š š¬š—¼š—ŗšžš—¼š§šž š š«šžššš­ š›š®š­ šš—¼š§'š­ šŸš¢š§š š§š—¼ š—¼š§šž š›...
147K 4.1K 20
āš“š‡šˆš’ š–š€š’ ššŽš“ š€ šš€š‘š“ šŽš… šŽš”š‘ šƒš„š€š‹, šŒš”šš’šŽš.āž ā•³ā•³ā•³ā•³ Ź¬Ź¬š—š–¾š—…š–¼š—ˆš—†š–¾ š—š—ˆ... įœ° š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ š‘¾š‘¶š‘¹š‘³š‘«š‘ŗ įœ° ā†³š–»š–¾š—‚š—‡š—€ š–¼š—…š–ŗš—Œš—Œ...
13.5K 281 38
š–Øš–­ š–¶š–§š–Øš–¢š–§: š–ŗ š–»š—ˆš—’ š—€š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—†š—‚š—Œš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š—š—‚š—š—š—‚š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—‡š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š—‚š—Œ š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—‹š—’ š—š—ˆ š–½š—ˆ š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€...
6.4K 92 15
š˜½š™¤š™® š™¢š™šš™šš™©š™Ø š˜½š™¤š™® š˜½š™¤š™® š™š™¤š™Øš™©š™Ø š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š˜½š™¤š™®š™Ø š™›š™–š™”š™” š™žš™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š... š™Šš™£š™š š™Øš™„š™§š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™§š™šš™–š™  š™˜š™–š™£ š™˜š™š™–š™£š™œš™š...