Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

By Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ More

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
đź”·discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside

23.3K 268 323
By Dia_0724

Being different was normal for you by now. It was something that you experienced every day, even if this society was a bit odd to begin with.

You were a neko. The Japanese name for a human with cat ears and a tail. You carried cat characteristics too, such as being able to climb and jump very high, hear things very well, and purr. People touching your ears made you get embarrassed, and people touching your tail hurt. It seemed they didn't understand what would hurt you and what wouldn't.

You walked towards the mall to meet your friend, Tsuyu. You and her were planning to go to the arcade with her classmates. You had always wondered what her classmates were like, you'd never met any of them. You were busy with the hero course for your own school while the Sports Festival was taking place, training to become the best hero you could be. Having a quirk and being a neko made people have mixed opinions on you, both bad and good. You were lucky that most people thought you were a cool person though. The ones that didn't, they just looked at you weirdly and mumbled things. You stopped listening to them eventually and have managed to find a way to block it out now. Taking pills stopped your heat from getting to you.

Heading into the main area where you were supposed to meet, you saw a blonde boy with spiky hair. He seemed to want to glare at everyone and everything, until his eyes landed on you. He stalked up to you menacingly and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"The rest of those dumbasses went to go and meet Deku. I didn't want to so I'm here to get you."

"Okay cool."

"You got a problem with that?"

"Nope. Let's go before anyone starts assuming things."

You grabbed his hand and dragged him off towards the other side of the mall, your eyes eventually landing on the green hair you recognised. You let go of the blonde male's hand and ran up, jumping onto tsuyu's back. You hugged her tightly and she laughed as this was a regular thing.

"Oh hey there Y/n-chan. Was Bakugou nice to you?"

"The blonde guy? Yeah, he's pretty cool."

A few members of the class looked at you oddly, when a boy came running in and panting. He had a baby blue sweater and tight black jeans on, showing his defined legs. He wore a pair of red sneakers and had a yellow backpack on. His green messy hair was the most adorable thing you'd ever seen, though you swore you could see something moving within the tresses of green.

He couldn't be... could he?

As a group, you all headed into the arcade. You began to be aquatinted with a brown haired girl fairly quickly, learning that her name was Ochako Uraraka. She was friends with the mysterious green haired boy you'd seen, though she seemed to like him. He seemed to like her in return, because he kept looking over. Whenever you caught his eye, he'd look away embarrassed.

He had a schoolboy crush. You found it quite adorable, but the boy was definitely hiding something. You had considered the possibilities but still didn't believe that someone like him could be one of those.

Most of the day consisted of everyone slowly leaving to go home, until it was just you and the green haired boy. Neither of you had left yet, unsure how to end the day. At this point, you were both just wandering around the streets together and looking at the Christmas decorations on houses. You had been hurrying in a direction that you'd never went in before - a snow storm had just started - before you both ended up outside some sort of apartment building.

"Oh. This is my house."

"I'll walk you up."

He nodded and you both stepped into the building, walking up the stairs until you reached his apartment. The door had a small wreath on it; you thought it was adorable.

"You should come inside and warm up."

"N-No, it's okay!"

"Just until the storm stops?"

You looked at the storm. It was worsening. You bit your lip and sighed, looking at the green haired boy.

"Okay."

He smiled and grabbed your hand, pulling you inside. You blushed darkly, but felt the pleasure of the warm setting kick in immediately. A short woman with the same hair color as Izuku stepped into the hallway, smiling at Izuku. Her eyes landed on you and her eyes widened a little.

"Y/n?"

"Inko-chan?"

You smiled as she pulled you into a hug, grasping onto you tightly.

"It's been forever! When did you get back?!"

"Last year. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you."

"It's okay sweetheart. How are your parents?"

"They're over in America working at the moment. They'll be back in a week. I'll tell them to contact you."

"Oh okay. Thank you."

She pulled away and looked at her son, smiling at his confused expression.

"This is Y/n-chan, Izuku. She was your best friend when you were younger. You both loved Allmight as much as each other."

You both blushed, slightly embarrassed about it.

"Both of you can go and hang out in Izuku's room. I'm going to head to bed."

She left before any of you could say anything else, leaving you with Izuku.

"So..."

"To your room?"

"Y-yeah. It's in here."

He opened the door and turned the light on, showing all of his Allmight merchandise. You were amazed, and your fan girl instincts began to kick in. You saw a dark blue Christmas tree in the corner, with Allmight decorations. You smiled and walked over to his bed, sitting down on it. He looked at you and rubbed the back of his head nervously, unsure of what to do next.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Y-yeah. Sure."

"Are you a neko?"

He froze at the question, before sighing and rubbing his head.

"Maybe? What's it to you?"

"I'm a neko too."

You pulled off the woolen hat that you'd been wearing, and your h/c ears perked up. You allowed your tail to come out from the back of your clothes and smiled nervously at Izuku.

His eyes widened and he smiled, moving to sit beside you. He ruffled his hair and two dark green ears appeared from the top of his head.

You stared at him and smiled, reaching over and touching the fur on his ear. You knew that he would be sensitive, but it just looked so tempting. Maybe that's what made people touch you?

He let out a small noise that laid somewhere between a squeak and a moan. You blushed darkly and looked at him, trying not to pay attention to the heat pooling in your lower stomach.

"I-I'm sorry!"

You pulled away from him and scurried under his covers, peering out at him with an embarrassed expression.

His nose twitched, and it was only then that you realised he was sniffing the air. He looked down at you and something in his eyes changed. He looked more predatory than he had before, and his ears perked upward. Yours flattened into your head as the pool of heat became stronger, the need to be touching someone growing too much to be able to handle.

He pounced onto you, looking down at you with a smile on his face.

"Can I try something?"

"U-uhh-"

"You can tell me to stop as soon as it gets uncomfortable."

You didn't know what you were thinking, but you hesitantly nodded. He began to smirk and leaned in, nibbling on your ear. You let out a small squeak and arched your back, causing you to accidentally rub yourself against him. He growled lowly while pushing himself further into you and grinding. A string of moans left your mouth as his nibbles trailed down to your neck. He began to suck and bite, looking for your sweet spot.

As soon as he found the spot, he bit down harder than before, causing you to grip onto his arms tightly. He pulled away and looked at you, smiling a little.

"Do you want me to stop?"

You stared at him while panting heavily, wondering why he had to stop there. You were enjoying it a lot more than you would have liked to let on, but that didn't matter to you anymore.

"No. Keep going Izuku-kun."

He stared at you and his eyes showed uncertainty, but his smile told you that he was okay with doing this.

You tugged at his shirt, trying to get it off of him. He laughed and pulled it off, allowing you to see his toned torso. You ran your nails down it and felt him shiver under you, causing your excitement to increase. A hot feeling was beginning to appear in your lower stomach, making you whine out in need.

"Please, Izuku."

Midoriya smirked to himself, rubbing your sides and nuzzling your neck. His hot breath was driving you crazy, so much so that you began to pull at his pants.

Your shirt was pulled over your head and your pants were discarded with them in little to no time. Your bra was chucked to the other side of the room as Izuku sat on top of you. He stared down at your chest, causing you to begin to feel self conscious. You put your arms over your chest and averted your gaze to the side, only to feel him tug gently at your arm.

"Let me see you. You're perfect."

A blush rose to your cheeks. You pulled your hands away from your chest, watching the smile in Izuku's face grow.

His hands massaged your breasts for a while, before one of them moved down. It slid your pants off and rubbed you through your panties, emitting a moan from you. You gripped onto the bed sheets and closed your eyes, trying to control your erratic breathing.

"I'm gonna put it in now."

Your cheeks became red as you felt your panties being pulled off. You didn't dare to look down, in case you got too scared and told him to stop. You wanted this and so did he, what was the point in going back when you'd made it this fa-

You gasped and bit your lip painfully hard as you felt him push inside, stretching your walls out. He pushed his entirety inside, before stopping and waiting.

"Y-you don't have to wait up on me. It doesn't hurt too much."

That was a complete lie. It hurt a lot. You just wanted him to be happy.

He nodded and pulled out to the tip, slamming himself back inside. A wave of pleasure mixed with pain enveloped you as a noise escaped. He repeated the action over and over again, getting faster each time. You could feel every inch of him inside of you, and it felt like euphoria (heya to the BTS fans out there XD)

A feeling began to build up in your stomach after a short amount of time, and you felt yourself tightening around Izuku. He seemed to notice as well, because he looked into your eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Already?"

"Shut u-ahhhh!"

You tended as you released all of the tension at once, your walls squeezing Izuku tight enough to make him release his load inside of you. You couldn't care less at the moment. Your eyes began to close as soon as your body had calmed down, and you could only feel Izuku pulling you into a hug.

"See you in the morning Y/n-chan."

————————————
I am sooo sorry I've been gone for so long. I had to get my new phone and get it set up and it just took forever since my dad was being an asshole about it. I'll try and update more often and make sure I get all of my Christmas oneshots out soon! Please request if you want something, it's more likely to get done if you request. Thanks and enjoy the start of 2019!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 2.8K 120
Just some preferences and imagines :)
8.1K 89 20
idk what to put here-
65.7K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
170K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.