Flawless |bxb|

By crazy_jealous

FLAWLESS this is the word that could express him the best...whether I talk about his Flawless skin, his flaw... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.8K 151 36
By crazy_jealous

A/N: Sorry that I couldn't upload last week, it was my cousin's wedding so I was like super busy, but now that I am back, the upload schedule will be as smooth as baby's butt :).

Enjoy:)

Ryan's POV

Oh God Please tell me she did not just hear that.

"What did you just say" she asked.

She looked way too calm , while I was sweating bullets.

Okay, let's get one thing straight, If I lie I am dead and If I tell the truth then also I am dead.

Think Ryan think.

"Heyyyy, its okay. It's not against the nature to compliment other dude when you are also a dude, girls do it all the time. Chill ."

Thank fuck.

"However"

Oh shit.

"That compliment felt uhmmmmm"she tapped her chin like a little kid trying to come up with something .

"What" I asked getting nervous with every passing second.

"Nope, never mind, let's go meet everyone."She said while grabbing onto my arm.

Okay, well as happy as I was to leave the topic, it slightly confused me about what she wanted to say.

She dragged me further in the house.

Wow there are more people than I expected, all extremely well dressed, thank god I put on a Suit else I would have looked like a pizza delivery boy here, well not actually because parties like such have fancy food not pizza, well not that pizza is not fancy, wow I am bantering with myself in my head, how stupid am I.

I immediately spotted kanan, he was talking to a girl who was showing him something on her phone and he was nodding along with whatever she was saying.

The girl looked familiar, oh yeah she was the one with him in theatre that day.

Maybe his Uh girlfriend.

Maybe they felt my stare because suddenly both of them were looking in our direction, well in my direction because Monica has disappeared to god knows where.

Oh god this is awkward, I waved my hand in their direction, which I guess was more awkward.

The girl nudged kanan and said something to him, but he didn't reply. She started walking in my direction, kanan grabbed her arm and said something to her, she only nodded in response.

She had a huge smile when she approached me.

"Hi, I am Kavya, Kanan's sister"

Oh Sister.

"Hi, I am Ryan" I extended my hand to her.

"I know" she said smiling creepily at me.

"uhhhhh"

"Kanan talks about you" she said cheekily.

My heart stopped.

Does he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
1.9M 87.8K 50
"You should..." "I should what?" Leo asked softly as he looked into Milan's eyes. Leo traced Milan's jawline with his finger, before moving it down...
79.2K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
344K 13.5K 27
[Warning: As I look back at the earlier chapters of this story, I realize the misogynistic/transphobic/homophobic elements 16 y.o. me--I was 16 when...