Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

By JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... More

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)

24.7K 410 976
By JustARandomRiter

Hey guys, so here's my first Oneshot! In honor of part 5 recently being animated I decided to kick things off with a oneshot about GioGio! I hope you all enjoy it! It is a bit on the long side, so I'm hoping you guys can bare with me for this one! Also just wanted to quickly say that this part doesn't go entirely with the whole story line for part 5 somethings are changed around for the sake of the story! There are some spoilers!
-T
******

You found yourself wandering around the streets of Naples, Italy looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat. As you walked, you passed the colorful people of this city and began to feel more and more insecure. You weren't from the area, hell, you've never even left your home country until recently. You were a foreign exchange student from (insert home country), and knew nothing about the place. It had only been a few months since you've arrived, but you were still finding it tricky to establish yourself.

As you walked further down the road trying to stay out of everyone's way you finally found your destination.

Thank God! You thought.

You entered the local pastry shop and skimmed over the selections. Your mouth watered as you examined each dessert. Before you could pick one out you heard a commotion coming from behind the counter. An employee of the establishment seemed to be cursing at a small child in Italian. Although your Italian was rusty, you could barely make out what he was saying.

The boy apparently had tried to steal some pastries and was caught in the act. He looked quite disheveled and he seemed poor. You watched as the employee literally kicked the boy out of the store and immediately began to feel bad for him.

"Miss?" the woman behind the counter said trying to grab your attention.

You quickly snapped out of it.

"Sorry!" you exclaimed, "I'll take those two!"

The woman put your treats in a paper bag and handed them to you. After paying, you quickly ran out of the shop and began searching for the young boy.

Eventually you found him curled up in an alleyway near a dumpster. You quickly went over to the boy and smiled at him.

"Hello," you said to the boy.

He looked up at you and gave you a small smile.

"I saw what happened in the store, I just wanted to offer you this pastry." You said while taking it out of the bag.

The boy was hesitant at first as you held the pastry out towards him. You both heard his stomach begin to growl and thus, he finally accepted the pastry. You smiled at him and took out your pastry as well. Both you and the boy sat together and ate your pastries in silence. After you both finished the boy thanked you and just as he was about to scurry off to some unknown location, until a group of three men came from around the corner.

They were very intimidating, they looked like they were apart of some gang or something. The young boy hurried back towards you and clutched at your jacket trembling in fear. You tried reassuring the boy and stood tall as the men drew near.

"Well look at what we got here!" The first man said.

The burly looking one who seemed to be the leader spoke up next.

"Oi, move outta the way lady we just want the boy."

"Please don't let them take me!" The boy said soft enough only for you to hear.

You pushed the boy further behind you and glared at the men.

"Listen, we'll leave you alone if you just give us the boy, we have unfinished business. He was supposed to steal us some pastries and it appears that he doesn't have 'em on him." Said the final man.

"J-Just leave him be!" You said trying to be brave.

The gang members grew impatient and started closing in on you both. The leader had a hold of your collar and lifted you off the ground. The boy screamed for them to let you go. You prayed that someone, ANYONE, would come to your rescue. You braced yourself for a physical altercation, until you heard footsteps running towards you all.

The commotion attracted the attention of a boy with beautiful, long blond hair that had three perfect curls in the front.

"Let them go!" He shouted.

The leader of the gang immediately dropped you onto the cold concrete floor.

"G-Giorno?!" The leader shook.

The other two began to back up slowly, clearly terrified of this boy's presence.

"Leave them alone!" Giorno shouted.

The three men ran as if they were being chased by a pack of wolves without even looking back. You breathed a sigh of relief.

"Giorno!" The boy shouted happily.

The boy ran up to him and hugged his leg. The boy named "Giorno" took a knee and gently ruffled the boy's hair.

"I thought I told you to stay away from those guys?"

The boy looked at the ground, "I'm sorry they stole my baseball cards and said they wouldn't give them back unless I stole them some pastries."

Giorno smiled at the boy, "I'll get them back for you don't you worry! Now run along and find your mother."

The boy waved to you and was on his way.

Giorno walked up to you and offered his hand. You nervously took it and rose to your feet. A faint blush appeared on your face when you realized how close you were to him and how beautiful he was.

"Are you alright miss?" He asked peering into your face.

This made you only blush harder.

"O-Oh y-y-yes! Thank you!"

Giorno smiled a gorgeous smile.

"Your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)," you said as calmly as you could.

"How lovely, I am Giorno Giovanna, nice to meet you..." He stared at you a little longer, "You don't appear to be from here, where are you from?"

You told him where you were from and explained how you were going to school here as well. As you both chatted about your home country, Giorno turned his attention to the small cut on your hand that you got from when the leader dropped you.

"Oh your hurt," He said, "Allow me to fix this up for you."

"Oh no it's no big deal, I can get a bandage at home!"

"Please, you protected a dear friend of mine. I admired your courage when facing those three men alone. I also happened to noticed you gave Tony (the boy), a pastry when he was hungry and I found that quite amicable of you."

You blushed again, "It was nothing, I just did what anyone else would do for a child. You were the one who saved us, you scared those three men away! How did you-"

"GIORNO!" A voice yelled in the distance.

Another tall man wearing a blue shirt and orange pants approached you both.

"Hey! Don't run away from me like that!" He nearly shouted, "I was just buying Narancia and I ice cream and when we turned around you were gone!"

Giorno laughed, "Sorry Mista, I just heard a cry for help and couldn't resist."

"You could've said something! What if you needed backup? You are the leader of the maf-".

"Quit whining!" Giorno interrupted, "This girl is hurt and we need to fix her up."

"N-No really it's f-"

"Nonsense c'mon!"

Giorno grabbed your wrist and pulled you along to follow. Mista followed behind eyeing you suspiciously and eventually another boy who was about your height came up to you guys.

"Guys wait up!" He yelled.

"Narancia! C'mon we're heading back to base." Mista shouted.

***

You finally arrived at their "base" as Mista called it and were greeted by four other people.

"Guys, this is (Y/N) she's a friend of mine and I want you all to make her feel as comfortable as possible, she's new to Italy."

You awkwardly waved at everyone and everyone lent you a warm welcome. It didn't take long for you to learn everyone's name and understand their personalities, and immediately you fit right in.

As Giorno fixed up your hand you both were silent. You watched as he carefully wrapped your hand making sure to be as gentle as possible.

"You all seem so well acquainted." You said breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah, we've all been through a lot together. They're some of the closest friends I have, they're like family." He smiled.

"What do you guys do for a living? Are you all in school or something?" You asked.

Giorno froze. He quietly sighed and looked up at you, "It's complicated..."

Confused, you pushed him further, "Define 'complicated'."

As if realizing he couldn't hide the truth from you he spilled, "Well we're apart of a pretty important gang, and well I'm...I'm the boss."

Giorno felt you tense up as he finished wrapping your hand.

"Hey relax," he smiled, "We're not like those other guys."

You were hesitant to believe him at first, but after the encounter you had today, you felt you could somewhat trust him.

When he released your hand he offered to walk you home. He walked you back to the door of your dorm.

"Thank you again." You smiled awkwardly.

"Don't mention it." He said while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I hope to see you again soon." I smiled.

Giorno flashed another gorgeous smile, "Of course, we'll definitely meet again!"

With that you both said your final goodbyes, and you walked into your dorm room feeling a bit happier about being in Naples than you did before.

*Months Later*

You sprinted as fast as your legs could take you. You pushed passed all those who got in your way.

"Move!" You hollered.

Many groans and curse words were thrown at you as you sprinted faster and faster. Your chest was inflamed, it burned so much that you almost couldn't bear it, but you pressed on.

Moments ago you received a call from Trish about how the guys went to take on a rival gang. Although they succeeded in taking them out, they were all badly beaten, especially Giorno. She mentioned he was unconscious and that he lost a lot of blood.

As soon as you heard the words "beaten" and "Giorno" you were already running. You bursted through the door to find the guys agonizing in pain. Your eyes scanned the room to find him in a panic.

"Back room." Bruno said hunched over.

You hurried to the back room to find an unconscious Giorno laying on the bed. You vision became blurred and you felt warm tears fall past your cheeks.

"Giorno..." You whispered.

You went to his side and took hold of his hand, it was warm signaling he was still alive. You breathed a sigh of relief.

"(Y/N)?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Thank God!" You exclaimed, "I was so worried about you!"

Giorno flashed a faint smile. He reached his other hand over to your head and gently ran his fingers through your hair. You both sat in silence.

You were so happy to see him alive, it felt like the past few months you spent together came back all at once and hit you like a ton of bricks. The ice cream dates, the exciting adventures around town, the study help, all of it were cherished moments to you. You realized the feelings in you had been growing since then. You began to realize the reason why your heart raced when he looked at you, and the butterflies in your stomach when he casually wrapped his arm around your shoulder while you two walked. You loved him, you didn't know how or why, but you did. You were terrified to lose someone who meant so much to you.

You didn't realize it but you were squeezing Giorno's hand too tight and he grimaced.

"I'm so sorry!" You said releasing his hand.

"It's okay dear." He smiled.

You realized how weak he was trying to force a smile so he wouldn't worry you. You didn't want to leave his side but you wanted him to rest up so he could feel better.

"Get some rest." You said.

Giorno wipped away your remaining tears with his thumb, "Only if you promise to stop crying, and give me a smile."

As upset as you were seeing him like this, you forced yourself to smile, and with that he slowly closed his eyes and drifted off back to sleep.

You gave his hand a light squeeze, "I promise, I will never let you get this way ever again. I promise I'll protect you."

***

Over the next few weeks Giorno made a steady recovery, and your plan to keep Giorno safe also began.

You stood outside the prison you were referred to by Bruno. You nervously clutched the paper with the scribbled address on it as you stared at the menacing building...

A week prior you pulled Bruno aside and asked him questions about the gang especially how everyone got inducted. He explained the whole process, but was confused as to why you wanted to know. Bruno watched out for you like an older brother, he was the first of the guys to actually make you feel welcomed.

"I want to join the gang." You said.

"(Y/N), you know Giorno would never allow that, this is not something you want to be apart of!"

"Bruno please! I want to protect Giorno!"

"He doesn't need to be protected!" Bruno exclaimed, "He has abilities that can protect him at any given moment, you can't protect him."

"I don't care about these 'abilities', they clearly didn't come in handy in the last fight! Please just tell me! I want to do it fairly without Giorno knowing!"

You were basically on your knees pleading with Bruno, begging him to help you, and eventually it worked.

"Go to this address and speak to a man named Polpo, most of the members of the gang went through him in order to join, if you want to do this like everyone else. It won't be easy."

"Thank you Bruno!" You said hugging him as tight as you possibly could.

He lightly patted your head and you were off to begin your mission...

After hesitating a lot each day to walk through the prison doors, today was the day. You took a deep breath and walked in. You were met with the guards and they explained the whole procedure. They had to search you and you couldn't bring anything inside or out of the cell. You nodded and they searched you thoroughly and sent you on your way.

You nervously headed to the cell walking down a dim lit hallway. When you reached the glass, an abnormally large and grotesque man sat there smiling at you.

"What can I do for you my dear child?" He asked.

"I-I-I want to join the gang." You said as firmly as you could.

"Well... I haven't had an initiate come down here in awhile. What do you have to offer?"

You weren't sure what to say, you weren't a thief, you haven't murdered anyone, what could you say? You thought for a minute and finally you spoke.

"I am courageous, and I will never back down from
a fight, I'm not afraid of anyone when it comes to something I'm passionate about."

There was a long silence between you two. You realized how stupid you sounded saying it to a serious gang member like Polpo but you held on to a small bit of hope. As Polpo sized you up and down he smiled.

"You have spunk and you seem determined, you can join the gang."

You breathed a sigh of relief.

"BUT!" He stammered, "I have a test for you. Keep this lighter going for twenty four hours as a symbol of trust. Let it die out and it'll prove you can't be trusted, understood?"

Polpo sent the intricate lighter through a sliding door near his cell. You carefully picked it up and cradled the flame with your hand. You thought this task would be impossible but you had to try for Giorno! You accepted the challenge from Polpo and went towards the exit.

You froze before you met the guards realizing a chilling detail. The guards HAD to inspect you before you left and you couldn't take the lighter! Panic shook your whole body and you trudged through the door towards the guard. The guard immediately noticed you were holding something and started to approach. You froze, and felt cold sweat drip down the back of your neck. He reached for you hand and by some stroke of luck a prisoner from another cell began screaming violently.

"All available units to cell 234! I repeat, all available units to cell 234!"

The guards became flustered and hurried to the cell telling you not to go anywhere. You took this as your chance and bolted out the door mindful of the lighter in your hand.

You made your way to your dorm room. You felt that if you stayed there for twenty four hours you should be safe. It was a weekend and you could make an excuse that you were sick when asked to go out. You carefully place the lighter into the soil of a pot that had a dead flower in it to keep it steady.

That should do it!

You pulled out a magazine and began skimming through it. After awhile your phone rang, it was Giorno.

"Hey! You busy?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm not feeling so great. I decided to stay in today."

"Oh, I'm sorry, would you want me to come ov-?"

"No!" You interrupted, "I wouldn't want you to catch what I have!"

"Well ok, let me know if I can get you anything..."

"Thanks I will! Bye!"

You quickly hung up and sighed, you hated lying to him but you had to for his own good. After finishing your magazine you began to feel sleepy and eventually drifted off.

After a few hours or so you were awaken by a knock at the door. You quickly looked on the desk to see the lighter was still burning strongly and felt relieved. You tucked the plant holding the lighter behind a stack of books and opened the door.

"Giorno?!" You nearly screamed.

Giorno stood outside the door with his adorable little smile holding soup, tissues, and some movies. If you really were sick, this would've been one of the cutest gifts you ever received.

"I thought I'd come over and surprise you!" He said happily, "It's not much but if you need something else I don't mind getting it for you!"

You couldn't help but smile and let him in, you figured he'd only be here for a little while and then be on his way, so he couldn't do any harm. Giorno placed the soup on your desk near the plant holding the lighter. You watched him carefully as he went to open the window.

"No!" You shouted.

"I just thought you could use some fresh air..." He said confused.

"Well it's is a little chilly out and I'm cold." You said pretending to shiver.

Giorno picked up a quilt that was resting on your bureau and draped it over your shoulders.

"Thank you."

He smiled and walked back over to your desk to prepare the soup. He struggled with the lid a bit and splashed some soup onto the desk. You were screaming in your head, you couldn't see the lighter from where you were sitting but you hoped and prayed it was fine. He brought the soup over to you and said he'd be back with a towel to clean the mess.

When he finally left the room, you nearly jumped out of bed to get to the lighter. It was still lit. You picked up the pot and decided to move it to a safer location until Giorno announced his presence, causing you to drop the plant and break the pot.

You wanted to scream, you couldn't believe this out of all things that could've happened just now.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)!"

He immediately went to your side to see if you were hurt. When he thoroughly inspected you, he began to start cleaning the desk.

"Let me take care of the mess and you just rest, alright?"

You bent down to pick up the lighter, the flame was tarnished by the soil. You felt crushed. How could you protect Giorno now?

In the silence, you faintly heard what sounded like gas. The lighter! It was still working! Polpo wouldn't be able to tell if you just relit it right? You tried lighting the lighter and it immediately ignited into a huge flame. You gasped causing Giorno to turn around.

He immediately noticed the lighter in your hand and panic was written all over his face.

"(Y/N) where did you get that?!" He shouted angrily.

This was the first time you had ever seen Giorno angry. Was he upset that you went against him? As if to answer your question a spectral being with yellow eyes and a large black hat and cape appeared before you. It grasped your shirt collar and stared into your eyes.

"You relit the lighter, didn't you?" it said in a bone-chilling voice.

You felt a lot lighter than usual for some odd reason. It felt as if the whole weight of your body left you.

"I'll give you one more chance. You have two possible paths. The first path is to live and become a chosen one. Your only other path is death."

You trembled in fear as it began to open its mouth to reveal a golden arrow coming out of it.

"(Y/N)!" Giorno yelled to you.

"This is your fate!" The spectral being stammered.

It felt like everything happened in slow motion. You tried to break free from its grasp, but the arrow had pierced you right in the chest. You felt it make contact for a split second and then your whole body went numb instantly. You wanted to scream but you couldn't, the words couldn't come out. You slowly tilted your head to your chest only to see the blood begin to pool underneath your shirt.

"G-Gi...orno?" You choked.

His face was struck with horror as he watched you.

"This soul, belonged to someone who has been chosen." The being said.

It tossed your body to the side, and faintly you heard what sounded like Giorno yell, "Gold Experience!"

All you remember was being caught by someone, but it couldn't have been Giorno because he was on the opposite side of the room.

***

After what felt like seconds to you, you slowly started to come to. Before you opened your eyes, you heard voices coming from two separate people...

"I told you to keep her away from the business!" Someone yelled.

"She was desperate what did you want from me?!" The second person yelled.

There was a long pause.

"Look," The second person started, "You said Black Sabbath chose her right? All we have to do is just wait."

The first person sighed, "I-I... I just hope it happens soon..."

You slowly opened your eyes.

"G-Giorno?"

"You're alright! I was so worried about you!" He said rushing to your side, "What were you thinking going to see Polpo and taking that lighter!? You could've been killed!"

"What happened? Who's Black Sabbath?" You said as you felt a dull pain in your chest.

"You were stabbed with the stand arrow by another stand user. Black Sabbath was Polpo's stand." Bruno said coming from behind Giorno.

"Stand arrow?" You asked confused.

"It's an arrow that can give you a specific power, if you're not already born with it. Think of it as a manifestation of your fighting spirit." Bruno explained.

"I don't think I'm following..." You said scratching your head.

"Don't be alarmed, we'll show you!" Giorno said.

As Giorno helped you sit up in your bed, both of them stood before you shouting...

"Sticky Fingers!"

"Gold Experience!"

You were shocked to see what looked like two extra people in the room near Bruno and Giorno. They were floating next to them, neither moving or talking.

"Does this mean I have one of those guys too?"

"Most likely, yes." Giorno smiled.

Giorno took your hand in his and gave you a light kiss on the head. You immediately blushed.

"Now you try." The guys said.

You exchanged glances between both them and tried to make it manifest, but nothing seemed to work.

"I don't think I even know how..." You said defeated.

"Hey, we can start training tomorrow if you'd like. Just get some rest, I want you to be in good shape for lessons." Giorno said.

Bruno and Giorno were about to leave the room until you spoke up and asked Giorno to stay behind for a moment. Bruno continued out the door and Giorno closed it behind him. He sat by your bed side stroking your hair and playing with it between his slender fingers.

"You know you scared the hell out of me." He said.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to protect you. I didn't ever want to see you hurt like that last time!"

You watched as Giorno smirked to himself and then met your eyes, "You're the bravest girl I know, continuing to protect others no matter what..."

You both were silent for a moment until Giorno broke it.

He offered you another gentle smile, "Look (Y/N), the thing is, I've noticed that I've been feeling warmer around you lately... It's a pleasant feeling."

Your heart was racing, was he about to say what you thought he was going to say?

"...And well it's just I can't stop thinking about you, you're my main priority... I guess what I'm trying to say is I think I might be in love with you..."

You watched as Giorno's face became as red as a tomato. You felt so giddy inside knowing the feelings were reciprocated. Without even realizing it you wrapped your arms around Giorno and placed a firm kiss on his lips. Upon realizing what you had just done, you pulled away in shock.

"Oh my god... I'm uh, I'm so sorry, wow... I don't even know what came over me..." You said as your whole face began to heat up.

Giorno gently touched your cheek with his left hand and drew you back to him to share a slow passionate kiss.

"I love you." He said holding you close to him.

"I love you too." You said smiling like an idiot.

You both decided to spend the rest of the day in bed together watching those cheesy movies Giorno got for you for being sick. You cuddled all night long and you even begged him to spend the night even though it was strictly forbidden at your school. He couldn't resist your cute pouty face so he held you close and kissed your forehead goodnight. Both of you felt nothing but bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...
697 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
824 30 8
~ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ข Requests Page Open! โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
26.2K 337 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )!!!๐Ÿ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...