His Key

Da ramaliarich

My eyes widened as he locked my lips against his gently. Oh Jesus, he stole my first kiss. He kept licking an... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

26

721 21 1
Da ramaliarich

Chapter 26 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Keira's POV

"I'm going to give you all of your quiz results." Mrs. Grant said in her table and she started to call our each name one by one.

"Psst!"

I glanced through my right shoulder as I heard someone called me and it was Tristan. I even forgot if we had the same class today.

He wrote something on a paper quickly and showed it to me, making me giggled quietly as I saw his writing was... I LOVE YOU with a bold and huge in every letter.

"Keira Bale." My attention was distracted as I heard my name had been called. I stood up and walked toward her. She smiled while giving my quiz result. "Congratulations, Keira. Your score is getting rise from the day by day."

"Thank you, Mrs." I smiled back and then walked back to my chair.

"Tristan Leatham."

I could see his face instantly frowned of weak and disappointment as Mrs. Grant talked about something to him. Though eventually, Mrs. Grant smiled and patted his shoulder softly, his face kept frowning.

When the bell had rung suddenly, I instantly slanged my backpack over my shoulder and I jerked up as I saw Tristan had stood behind me.

"Oh my God." I touched my chest for relaxing myself. "You sneak up on me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean." He chuckled and pulled my wrist. "Come on. Let's go out of here."

"Where do you want to take me?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Home." He answered while turning the car engine and started to drive.

"You want to take me to your home or my home?" I replied clearly.

"Of course my home, baby." He said while driving. "Clover wants to meet you. She said, she wants to give you her others new books."

"Why you didn't tell me before? I mean, I don't give back her books yet."

"It's okay, sweetheart. She won't remember about her books before because she's already too excited for giving her new books to you."

I let out a sighed. "What did Mrs. Grant say to you? I mean... I saw your face and it looked like you were not happy about that."

"She said, I have to more study hard so that my result could rise." He paused. "Though I only got C+ score, I'm already so pleased."

"You've got C+ score?" I replied in my disbelief and at once happy tone.

"Yup." He turned off the car engine after parking his car in his garage mansion, turning his body to face me. "C+ score for physics quiz."

"That's so good, Tristan!" I exclaimed of excitement. "You've done the best."

"Uh-huh?" He leaned forward to me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I nodded and clung my hands around his neck. "I'm going to teach you again."

"Argh, please not today, baby." He buried his head on my neck. "I want to be with you without that damn lesson."

"Tristan..." I gasped as he started to kiss on my neck gently.

"You've become to be a the best teacher for me, sweetheart." He instantly brushed my lips while squeezing my breast from outside my shirt, making me let out a deep moaned inside our kissing.

I felt so hot suddenly as I just realized if we were making out in his garage room. I could even feel the sweats had been cascading from my forehead onto my cheeks.

"Could we... resume this later?" I said under my breath. "I'm so hot."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, honey. I forgot that we're still in the garage room." He quickly got out of the car and opened the car door for me as usual.

"Hey, guys." Tristan greeted as we walked through the center room. There were only Nicolas and his Mom there.

"Hey." Daisy closed a magazine on her lap, looking up at us. "Good afternoon, Tristan and Keira."

"Where are Dad and Clover?"

"Dad is still at work while Clover is—"

"Kei!" Her words disappear all of a sudden as we heard Clover's voice from upstairs. She waved greeted to me as I looked up at her. "Come on, Kei. Please, go upstairs now because I can't wait to give my new books to you."

"Okay." I said kindly and I turned my eyes at Daisy and Nicolas alternately. "Excuse me, Daisy and Nic... I want to see Clover first. Don't you mind, do you?"

"Of course not, Kei." Daisy answered cheerfully. "Just go upstairs and Tristan..." She turned her eyes at him. "Please let her walk to your little sister bedroom."

"Okay, Mom." He said and then we walked side by side toward Clover's bedroom.

"Clover..." Tristan knocked on the Clover's bedroom door softly as we just got in front of her bedroom.

"Ya, I'm coming." She opened the door and smiled widely at me. "Kei! Please, come in."

When Tristan wanted to come in first, she held him. "Stop!" Her palm facing outward towards Tristan's chest.

"What's wrong?" Tristan furrowed his eyebrows quizzically.

"You can't walk into my bedroom because I only want to talk with her."

"Ya, whatever." He rolled his eyes to upward. "Okay, I'll be right back after I take a shower. So, bye girls." He kissed me and Clover on the cheeks and then left.

My eyes looking around at the whole room. This room was so cold and a color of pink and white so dominated this room beautifully.

"Please sit down on the bed first, Kei." Clover said while looking for the books. "Make yourself at bedroom."

"Your bedroom is so beautiful." I commented while sitting down on the edge bed.

"Really?" She asked with still looking for her books.

"Ya." I nodded eagerly though she did not look at me.

She sat down on a studied chair quickly as she had gripped her books. "These are for you, Kei." Then gave those books to me.

"Wow." I took the three books by her amazedly. "How long you made these?"

"Maybe three or four months but I'm not sure." She let out a quiet chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Clover." I lifted my gaze up from the books to her. "I don't give back your books yet. Tristan didn't tell me if he wanted take me to here."

"It'a okay, Kei. I didn't even remember about my old books." She said casually. "I'm so glad and excited when I knew there's someone waiting my next stories."

"It's me." I smiled widely. "But not only me who is waiting your next stories, Clo. But also the others orphan kids."

"Really??" Her eyes widened hysterically.

I nodded. "I always read them your stories before they slept."

"Oh my God. I'm so happy to hear that!" She exclaimed of happiness but no needed a long time her happy face faded slowly. "Since my Dad moved me to a homeschooled, I don't have a friend. Though when I was still school at a private school, I still don't have a friend as well." She forced a giggled.

"How come?" I asked curiousity.

"They're afraid if they'll be infected by me." She answered weakly, looking down at her lap. "They always bullied me because I've got a plump body and because they're jealous with my big breast."

"Clover, are you okay?!" asked me frantically as suddenly she was out of breath.

She instantly took her inhaler, drawing her breath inside her inhaler deeply continually then exhaled long sigh. "It's okay, Kei. I'm okay." She forced a chuckled.

"Hey, listen to me." She looked at my eyes seriously. "I was ever on your position and I knew how your feeling is, Clo. My orphan mother always said to me, there'll always be a rainbow after rain and there'll always be happiness after sadness. I'm so sure, you'll get your friend and at once your partner in your life."

"It means... there'll be a man who loves me very much?" She asked in her lower tone.

I nodded and smiled. "And your life would be happily ever after like your stories."

"You know what, Kei? I'm so happy you're my older brother's girlfriend. You're so kind and no wonder if he's so in love with you."

I let out a soft chuckled. "Don't be extra, Clo."

"No, I don't." She smiled. "Thanks for being my first friend."

"And your loyal reader." I added, making her let out a soft giggled.

Knock knock knock

The door was opened and Tristan poked his head out to look at us. "Do I bother you, girls?"

"No, Tristan." Clover shouted. "You can take your girl now."

"Oh." Tristan opened the door widely. "Come on, sweetheart."

"Thank you for the books, Clo." I said while getting up from the bed.

"You're welcome, Kei." She smiled and then Tristan and me left her bedroom.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
996 81 32
He slowly removed his hands, but kept standing behind me. Drawing in a deep breath, I turned around to face him, ready to thank him, but I got lost i...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
87.5K 2.2K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...