The next heir

By RISINGAURORA

She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just l... More

characters🔥
1. Sweetheart
2. Baddas
3. Dealing with the boys
4. Fighter
5. French drug dealer
6. Enemies
7. No thanks?
8. Detention
9. New friends
10. Trust
Authors note
12. Winning angel
13. Choosing between the two
14. Tracks
15. First date
16. Moon and the Sun
17. Mysterious eyes
18. Stars
19. Bestest friends
20. Black
Authors note
21. Sky
22. Misunderstandings
23. What tomorrow holds
24. Mission - 1
24. Mission - 2
25. Celebrations and revenge
26. Confession
27. Crashing of whole world
28. Nothing's same anymore
29. Taking over
30. Ice cream
31. Vacation
32. Consequences
33. I love you
34. Fuck
35. Betrayal
TRAILER!!!
36. Final goodbyes
37. Left and lost
38. Making a better place
39. Good vibes
40. Angry sex
41. Decisions
42. Ache
43. For better
End!!!
epilogue - 1
epilogue - 2
epilogue - 3
epilogue - 4
Author here again 😁
epilogue - 5
epilogue - 6

11. Plan on base

172 25 10
By RISINGAURORA

Pia's pov - Security officers opened the main gates for us and then closed it with double checking the locks. We parked our cars in the parking area. We went near our porch when I pressed my thumb for fingerprint to unlock of the door. We went inside and all the censors scanned us through the cameras which are up in all the four corners of the hall. After scanning us if we are not having any weapons the security let us in. security guards know me and they let me in without any checking but the electric scanners and projectors are placed to check each and every one. Even my parents. We crossed all the security checks and head to main gang office. All the cameras are guiding the mansion with each step we take.

"I always wonder who wants to enter here and steal what? With so much security?" ogras asked. I entered my fingerprint and secret code to the entrance of main office. My friends know the code but only me and my dad can open everything in this mansion with our fingerprints.

"Because here are many weapons, money, drugs and things that costs more than billions" Avex clarified. Ogras nodded and belna rolled her eyes at ogras.

"Ogras are you always so dumb or you act like it? I think first one suits you" belna asked and answered her own question dismissing ogras. We took our seats in the huge office. I on the main seat at the front.

"Look who's speaking miss-I-don't-know-harry potter" ogras pointed out. Avex suspressed a laugh. Belna glared at him. Few years ago belna was not knowing who is Harry Potter when we first met her and that turned all of us to gasp at her. Who the hell don't know Harry Potter? Offcourse our belna. Even swera who doesn't mostly waste her time in watching TV knows who is Harry Potter. Offcourse even the nerds knows. I waited for them to stop their bickering but when did they stop on their own? I remembered.

"Shut the fuck... " belna tried to say but I cut her instantly knowing where this was going. If once ogras and belna starts then there is no ending till someone interrupts.

"Guys we are here for a very important mission" I tried to remind them. Avex nodded. Belna and ogras glared at each other and nodded.

"So I have a plan. As we all know cobra and knight riders are included and they both are together, they will do their work, we will let them meet the drug dealer. After they fix their meeting they will make deal about drugs. And it is clear that whatever security he is having he will not win front of worlds top second and third gang. So as a conclusion gang cobra and knight riders will win this war. We will not interfere till now. Then afterwards when the deal will be over and they both will be separated then we will attack them" I told my plan to them while they were listening intently.

"Ok so we have to attack them after the deal? But if we attack one gang then the other will be on alert and then they will secure themselves or possibility is that they can hide drugs somewhere safe" belna said.

"Yes so we have to attack them both at the same time when they will part their way after the deal" I explained.

"After the deal? It means we have to make two groups?" Ogras asked. I nodded.

"About the groups... I and ogras will go with few gang men's and belna and Avex you both will go with more men's to protect you and to do all the killing and fighting part, if necessary" I assigned. They all nodded.

"Exactly what we have to do?" belna asked.

"You and Avex have to get that drugs bag. Rest fighting and killing part will be done by my men but you both will have guns with you if you get yourself in danger then you can use it only to injure" I told them. They nodded again racking up all the information.

"Avex just look out for belna and belna you can bring that bag. Rest everyone will protect you both" I said. Avex and belna nodded.

"As today is Monday and we already know Henry and carter are having their meeting on Saturday night. But we are not knowing where so we have to follow them on Saturday after school. Once we get location then we are ready for our plan to take place" Avex said. I nodded.

"And what about your dad, pia? Have you told him?" ogras asked.

"Yes I told him my whole plan and to say he was impressed is understatement. He himself is going to appoint his best men's for us" I told them. They smiled satisfied.

"Ok everything is settled and it is still Monday what do you say of a road trip?" ogras asked.

"No. We have only four days to prepare ourselves, it means we have to train ourself. Pia is good but we need training and pia is also going to train with us even if she is good as I am told by Mr. Swan himself to not give her even a single day off of training" Avex said. I rolled my eyes. And belna and ogras sighed.

"Ok fine... We can't go for a road trip but we can go on tracks" belna suggested. My eyes sparkled at the mention of the tracks.

"YES!! We can go on tracks after training" I exclaimed squealing. Avex smiled at me. Ogras and belna laughed at my childishness. I love driving and tracks is the only space where I feel free from everything when I drive at the speed of light. No obstacles, no control, no people. I feel free with my matte black lambo.

"Today I am going at underground with knight riders so Tomorrow tracks?" I asked. Ogras already told them everything about knight riders and my friendship.

"Yeah Tomorrow after training then" Avex said. We all agreed.

"Pia are you sure there will be no danger with knight riders in the underground with you alone" Avex asked. I shook my head.

"No I'll be fine. Besides they don't know about me. They only know about me as a girl from college" I explained.

"If you want we can come and hide somewhere" belna suggested.

"No no don't. You all can spend time with your families. I'll be fine I promise. And I can absolutely protect myself" I told them politely. They all nodded.

We went outside and headed to our own houses waving goodbye's. It was 8. It took 2 hours for our discussion to finish. I was driving my car.

There was a flex on the side of the road, of a father holding a child in his arm and the mother smiling at them both. It reminded me of my parents. Our time together, it was the best time. When my mom used to take me and Jenny to the ice-cream shop and dad used to teach me to fight.

Once I got hurt pretty bad when I was 8. Dad got so worried that he used to sit beside me all night for three days. So that if I move, I shouldn't get hurt. And once I spotted a gun in our basement, I was only 5, not knowing anything. I took it and started playing with it when mom spotted me and immediately threw the weapon to the far end of the corner and cried so much taking me in her arms. Now when I look back at all those memories after so many years, I realize how much they love me and Jenny.

My throat started closing and eyes burning, before I cry, I pick up my phone and called dad. He picked up on first ring. Maybe he was doing some work on his mobile.

"Hey sweetheart... Anything wrong?"

"No dad. I am fine. Just checking on you"

"Ohk... Where are you?"

"I went to the base dad and now I am heading home. We discussed everything as planned"

"Ok... Look I am extremely proud of you for forming such a brilliant plan but still are you sure you want to do this mission?"

"Yes dad I am sure. Don't worry nothing will happen. And Avex is gonna make us all take our training regularly"

"Ok sweetheart I trust you. Just be careful"

"Yes dad... Where's mom?"

"Just a min sweetheart. I came outside to talk to you about mission. I think we should tell her"

"No dad. You know she will freak out. Just let me complete this mission and then I will tell her everything"

"Ok - is it pia or Jenny?" my mom shouted from backside. I stopped my car at the side of the road. I am very attached to my dad but I also love my mom. And to hear her voice after so many days feels so good. Tears start to swell my eyes.

"Here pia" my dad said.

"Hey honey... How are you?"

"I am fine mom... How are you?"

"Fine honey"

"I miss you mom" As tears escaped my eyes hearing my moms voice and talking with her. I have not talked with them since our dinner when my mom told us hers and dad's love story. After that I stayed at ogras then next day mom went out so we haven't talked and then they went to italy. It's been five full days.

"I miss you too baby"

"Are you crying sweetheart?" It was dad who asked. I wiped my tears.

" No dad. I think I got a bit emotional"

"We are always with you sweetheart"

"I know dad"

"We will be back soon honey"

"Yes mom" they both were talking with me keeping my call on speaker. I can imagine them sitting in their room, mom in dad's embrace talking to me on call.

"Are you taking care of Jenny like a adult big sister?"

"Yes dad. She is annoying sometimes but we are good"

"Look pia, we love both of you with every beat of our heart. You both are all the things which we ever wanted. We are proud parents. You make us proud always. Just don't be weak, always be strong and go on with life... We will always be there with you" My mom said. I smiled sadly.

"And we trust you enough to let you take care of Jenny. She is small, not knowing anything. But you my dear are big and elser. Protect her" my dad said.

"Yes mom and dad... I love you... Come back soon"

"We love you too sweetheart"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 17 9
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...
630K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
34.4K 882 22
A girl with a dark past and a secret A cocky badboy with a dark past and a temper What happens when these two cross each other? He saves her. See's h...
11.8K 235 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...