Then, Now, Always

Oleh 123honey456

Addison Sturt loves life. Although she doesnt have the greatest parents she thinks of life as a fairytale wit... Lebih Banyak

The kiss
21 questions
Break-ups an Make-ups
First date
one hundred and two tears
My 10th birthday

Then, Now, Always

559 14 1
Oleh 123honey456

Addison looked up into the dark night sky holding her moms hand.

"Mommy?" Addison asked making sure her mom was listening

"Yes Addi?" Her mom sounded annoyed while walking through the neiborhood at 11.30 finding her and her daughters way to there new home

"Where are we?" Her 4 year old voice was too cute to get mad at

"We are going back home Add." Addisons mom told her through partly clenched teeth

"Oh." Addison went back to smiling to herself and lookng off into space. She started humming, then skipping, making her purple dress go every which way. Her mom Kaylee managed to keep it together still looking for there house. She remember it was number 39. So all she had to do now was go through every street in Aspen looking for 39 although there was probably more than 1.

When Addison started getting tired her mom agreed to pick her up and trudge along the sidewalks even slower.

Only 10 minutes after she picked up Addison they crossed themselves with a house number 39. They were only here once in the winter so they arent too sure about what it looks like. But Kaylee still went up to the door and knocked lightly, praying to herself it was the right house. Her frown turned into a delighted grin when her husband opened the door smiling.

"What took you so long?" He asked "I set up every air matress but Addi's. Everything else can be done and brought her tomorrow."

"Sorry Daniel, our car broke down so close to a gas station so we walked. And I didnt call you because I forgot my phone." Addison awoke from her mothers arms jumping up and runnning to her dad.

"Daddy!" She screamed "We had to walk so long to come find you!" She yelled with excitement, now sitting on his lap. The house was big. It had beige walls and darker beige furniture. A white carpet sat under a glass coffee table in the living room. Addisons mom had gotten up and started bringing boxes filled with Addi's things upstairs to her new room.

"I want to see my room!" Addison squeeled, running up the steps bumping into her mom.

"Addison careful!" Her mom said wobbling around holding a box. 'Probly had glass stuff in it' Addison thought to herself walking slower now, behind her mom. Once they got through the hallway they arrived at Addisons new room. It was much bigger than her last room.

"Wow mommy its so big!" Addison yelled, spinning in the middle of the empty room. The box that Addi had expected to be glass had only been one thing. A soft saggy thing..

"What that!?" Addison asked as if she were talking about some gross slimy stuff she had to eat. Her mom spread the soft saggy thing in the middle of Addisons room.

"Its your bed for tonight." Kaylee said turning the air matress on.

"No it takes up to much space for spinning and dancing!" Addison started stomping all about the room whining. The air matress was making a wierd noise while filling up with air. When Addison realized her mom was clearly ignoring her she started to scream, cry, and stomp more. Her mom just plugged her ears and left the room. Addisons bed seemed to be complete.. She flopped down into it and started sobbing more. 'No one cares about me!' she thought. She ended up crying herself to sleep having no one to check on her, get her blankets, or comfort.

Addison awoke with a fright looking up at the ceiling. She didnt reconize where she was at all. So she started bawling her eyes out until tears stained her redend cheeks. She started walking around the strange place starting to be somewhat familar and then it struck her. She was in her new house. She walked out of her large room, hands tracing the walls because of the darkness.

She arrived at a room with to breathing people on a airmatress.

'Mommy and daddy!' She thought happilly walking on the shoulder. Her breathing got heavier and louder the more Addison tapped.

"Moma!" She whisper "Wake up." Instead of her mother waking up she woke her dad

"Addi what do you need?" Her father asked franticly

"Im sorry but I cant sleep." She murmed now biting her nails nervously

"Well obviously you cant sleep if your standing here talking to me!" Her dad said harshly, rolling over. Addison knew there was no argueing with them so she left, with tears spilling down her face. She went back into her cold room on the air filled bed and ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addison opened her eyes widely then squinted at the sunlight pooring into her bedroom. She closed her eyes seeing red, and orange colours float by. There was no falling back to sleep now.. She then ran down a set of long windy stairs, past the livingroom and to the front door. The grey tiles she stood on were ice cold making her shiver. Now to figure out how to unlock the door. She attempted that twice before stomping up and down loudly hoping for her parents to hear and come help her. As she hoped her dad came down the stairs with a groggy and mad expression. He pointed one finger at her so she stopped stomping and smiled innocently.

"Brat." Her dad mumbled under his breath. Once he realized what she wanted, he unlocked the door and let four year old Addison go explore at 6.48AM all alone. He shut the door behind her then crawled back to bed not even caring.

So Addison wandered outside into the chilly Autumn air, practicing her failing cartwheels on her front yard. From the neighbors she could hear excitement and laughter passing through. She wished she could have fun with her parents at that time.. Or ever. Addison wanted to join them actually. With that she stomped over there, up two steps, and pounded on the door, not being able to reach the doorbelle. The loud laughter turned to a quiet chatter and she heard running feet coming to the door. She smiled brightly as a little boy opened the door with a straight face.

"Hello there. I am Addision Grace Sturt and I was wondering if I could join the excitement." The little boy looked puzzled.

"Dad!" He yelled "Come here!"

"If its another sales person tell them to leave!"

"Its not!" His light brown hair shone in the sunlight as did his blue eyes. A man with the same features then walked to the door tilting his head with confusion.

"And you are?" The man asked, surely not trying to be rude. Addison moaned, having to repeat herself

"I am Addison Grace Sturt! Can I join you!" Without a answer Addison paraded into the house taking off her black flats.

"Im Addison." Addison said turning back around to the cute boy "But you can call me Addi." She fluttered her eyelashes and put out her hand to shake. She giggles when he actually shook it.

"Im Tyler Davis." He said, still a straight face. "Come upstairs to see my room!"

"Okay!" They both ran upstairs and into Tylers room. It was painted completely white, with a brown aduly bedspread on his double bed. LOts of room for spinning and dancing! Addison was pleased with this so she walked into the middle of his room and starting spinning around making sure to point her toes, smile, and be sharp. Addison blushed when she saw Tyler watching in facination. Then collasped onto his comfy bed smiling.

"You a good dancer!" Tyler said

"Why thankyou." Addison once again stood up and curtsied.

Addison and Tyler ended up being best friends all the way until grade nine and that is where the story starts....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addison POV

I through my backpack over my shoulder and looked at myself in my moms full legnth mirror. My shoulder legnth blonde hair was straightend making it look longer as were my tapored bangs. My all shades of blue plaid shirt fit nice as did my dark blue skinny jeans. My black converse shoes were new and looking good. I smiled to myself, satisfied. I then walked down the windy staircase I had been walking up and down since I was four. Today was my first day of grade 9. I then ran out the door not bothering to say goodbye to my parents. They were brats anyways. I then walked up to Tylers door and leaned agaisnt his house waiting. We walk to school togather everyday. Even on the 'so cold you were bound to get frostbight' days. When he opened the door I smiled at his appearance. He was wearing a tight fitting grey shirt and loose blue jeans, his brown hair and blue eyes shining like the first day I met him.

"Hey Addi. You excited?" He asked approaching me

"Yes. Are you?"

"Nope." I laughed and started walking towards the school which was only afew blocks down. Nothing was awkward between Tyler and I so I could say ANYTHING to Tyler without being embarrased and same for him.

"You look nice." I said not even blushing

"Ha thanks as do you." We hooked arms and set off for school not feeling cheezy, one bit.

Once we appraoched the school I smiled and slowly unhooked arms. Only because lots of people bug us about dating and yeah.. I then saw my friends waving like the loser they are. The awesome loser I must add.

"See you at lunch!" I yelled to Tyler as I ran off to my friends.

"Abigail, Audrey! You guys look great!" Abigail has dark brown hair pulled back into a neat ponytail. A longsleeve light grey, tight shirt, and a pink and grey plaid skirt. Audrey has a light blonde bob and front bangs. She was wearing a turqouise sweater and black skinny jeans.

"Aaww so do you Addi!" Audrey said hugging me. I looking at Abigail who was completely off in her own little world playing with a loose strand of hair.

"Abby! Join us wont you!" So she put her hair down and joined our ...interesting embrace.

The bell rang and we went off to check our classes.

"Im in 9A!" Audrey yelled. She loved attention. Lots of people came running up to her telling her what class they were in. She nodded, fake smiling tthe returned to us.

"9A you?"

"1 sec Audrey" I scrolled my finger down the list until I found my name across from 9D

"9D." I said sadly walking out of the hudle of people.Audrey followed.

"Aw sorry Add" Audrey truley did sound sad

"Abigail came out aslo smiling

"9A!" They did there little happy dance while I leant agaisnt a locker scowling

"Its okay Addi." Abigail mentioned. The kept talking t me but attention turned to Tyler. He was in the group of people, smiling at what class he was in. He turned around then noticed. me. He rushed out and walked to me

"Hey what class?" I asked still scowling

"9D." He sounded glum

"Oh my gosh me too!" I was far past happy now. At least one of my best friends were with me.

"Thats awesome!" The his friends came and greeted me

"Hey Tyler, hey Addison."

"Hi." We both said to Dylan at the same time. Just then the bell rang

"Weve gotta go!" I told them grabbing Tylers arm and running to class.

"Smooth Addi smooth.."

"They wont hate you. They like me, remember?"

"Eh I guess so."

We finally arrived at class and got a warning for being late then go the worst seats. Right in the middle and front. Tyler smiled at me shaking his head. I rolled my eyes looking away. Then feeling someone watching me. I looked all around the room only to see Tyler grinning widely at me. I smirked back not caring what the Ms. Parker had to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I hope everyone likes this story. It will get better this is just the start so dont worry. Tyler and Addison are best friends right now so no romance is coming yet... Anyways PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! I need the votes and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FAN! I need the fans too. And COMMENT PLEASE! Even if you hate it give me suggestions and tell me what you think! Anyways please vote fan and comment and I will love you! Also read, vote, and comment for my other books too! Also my bestie LUCYGOOSEY! She is a awesome writer too! Okay well thannks for your time bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.9K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...
2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...
838 20 29
One night labels Summer a cheater. ... Summer's whole life changes after a one-night mistake shatters everything she holds important. She suddenly fi...
259K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...