Entity_303 X Reader: Broken H...

Por IcaneC

After the loss of someone close to him, Entity_303 hasn't let anyone into his heart. He's locked his heart in... Más

Before we start!
Chapter 1: Hackers
Chapter 2: Liar?
Chapter 3: Weak
Chapter 4: Recovery
Chapter 6: Death (and bonus)
Chapter 7: laughter (and bonus)
Chapter 8: Hacking
Chapter 9: Jacob
Sorry guys

Chapter 5: arrow

1K 41 101
Por IcaneC

Entity_303's POV

I sit outside my house, waiting for Herobrine to come back from questioning (Y/n). If she was lying, I was right to bring her to Minecraft. If she wasn't, I owe her a huge apology!

Server: Teleported Herobrine to Entity_303.

I stand up quickly, hoping I didn't mess up so bad...

"She just stumbled across your code." He says, confirming my fears. My heart sinks. I sit back down, my face in my hands.

"Oh man..." I sigh. "I really messed up..." He shrugs.

"I'm sure it's nothing compared to what Brine would do." He chuckles reassuringly as he sits next to me.

Brineary, Brine for short. That guy is so reckless, he once dug into a group of silverfish, then dug straight down to get away. He landed in lava. Maybe you'd say he panicked, but he can detect silverfish and lava. He did it intentionally.

"Yeah, who knows what he'd do." I agree quietly. He chuckles. He pats my shoulder.

"It was an accident." He reminds me. "It'll be ok." I nod.

"I owe her an apology." I sigh.

"Sure do." He agrees. "It can wait until she calms down. She's still kinda annoyed." I groan, pulling my hood up.

"I think I'm just gonna jump into the void." I grumble, embarrassed. "Maybe she'll feel better after I respawn."

"Null would just catch you." He counters. "Not that I'd let you jump in the first place." I chuckle nervously.

"Joking." I respond. "Mostly." He playfully hits me.

"I'm gonna go check on Libi and Daedra." He chuckles, then disappears.

Daedra is his pet dragon, Null says she's about twelve in dragon age. Apparently they age a lot slower than anyone else. After Steve killed the enderdragon, Hero protected the egg and raised Daedra when she hatched.

I sit back against my wall, trying to think of a good way to apologize. Finding none, I decide to let it wait.

Your POV

Lick has been keeping an eye on me, because he has no idea if I'll respawn if I die. He's overly cautious, as if I'd never seen Minecraft before. Like I wouldn't know to avoid creepers and not look at endermen.

I climb to the top of a tree, taking a look around. The sun is beginning to set, and mobs will be spawning soon. I should go inside, but I want to watch the sun set. There's always been something about the way the sun paints the sky different shades of orange, pink, red... the last shimmer of sunshine. The last flicker of flame before the moon takes over for the night. Then the stars- somehow burning bright and visible from so far away. That takes some serious power.

"(Y/n)?!" I hear Lick's voice, and lay down low to the tree. I just want to see the stars for a bit, I haven't even gotten a glance since I was kidnapped. "(Y/n) it is nearly night! It is quite dangerous! Suppose a skeleton should find you?!"

Then I'll take it down. I got a sword last night, made of iron. Not amazing, but it's something to let me out at night without being defenseless.

"(Y/n), are you near?!" He calls out again. I feel bad for making him worry, but I'll be sure to apologize later. For now, I just don't want to be dragged back inside.

I know he can teleport to me, but I also know that he won't. He's worried teleporting to me will cause magic to reach out and affect me. He's too nice to do that.

I listen as his footsteps hurry away as he looks for me. Probably thinks I've wandered off. It wouldn't be the first time if I had, I just haven't done it so close to night.

As thr sun finishes setting, I grin as the stars come out. Those stars have a strength I could only dream of having, and while they're not alive, I look to them as if they're heroes. I can't help it, I have a tendency to admire strong and passionate things. I myself fight to be seen that way all the time.

After sitting on the tree for some time, I decide I should head back. Lick is probably losing his mind. I hop down, careful not to land too hard, so I don't break any limbs. As I turn to leave, an arrow barely misses me. I tense, drawing my sword and whirling around. A skeleton, drawing another arrow. I'd have no problem taking him down, except one problem.

His bow is enchanted, and judging by the fire on the arrow that missed me, I don't want to get hit.

I duck the arrow as the creature releases it. If I try to run, it'll definitely shoot me in the back. I have no problem with pain, but I do have a problem with dying! I look around, trying to find the best way to either escape or attack. Seeing an opening, I run at it. It shoots another arrow, grazing my arm, causing it to both bleed and catch my sleeve on fire. I rip off my sleeve, but it's already caused some burn damage to my arm.

It draws another arrow, and I brace myself. This is gonna be close...

Something large and white grabs me, pulling me away from the skeleton. A thick, red liquid spills, getting in my face just before they leave me go. I watch in complete shock as Entity_303 grabs the thing by the skull, hard enough that cracks quickly become visible.

"Herobrine won't be happy about this." He growls, putting out the flames on his cloak.

"I-it was meant for her!" The skeleton cries in a male voice, pointing at me. No way... it- he talks?!

"He marked her as off limits." He growls. "Report to Abraxas." It nods nervously as he throws it to the ground. His hand grips his injured shoulder, and our eyes lock, concern and annoyance in his red eyes.

"When Lick tells you to go inside, you go inside." He growls. "That arrow was headed straight for your head, what if I hadn't seen you?!" I stare at him, speechless. He grabs my good arm, dragging me towards Lick's house. I continue to stare at him in shock. He just took an arrow for me. A flaming arrow!

It takes some time, but I find my voice just as we reach the door.

"I-I'm sorry..." I stutter. He gives me a kind look, then opens the door.

"Next time you want out at night, just say something." He sighs, letting go of my hand. I head inside, and he follows. Inside is Lick, who's looking at a map with multiple red Xs on it. He hears us come in, and whirled around. He sees our injuries and makes us both sit.

"I have been searching for you for hours!" He exclaims.

"I know." I admit. "I heard you before sundown." He lifts his mask, revealing a sharp glare as he sets it aside. He begins to tend to my arm.

"You would not be harmed had you come when I called." He grumbles.

"I get it, I'm sorry." I sigh. He cleans the injury and bandages it.

"Entity_303, that arrow must be removed." He says, standing.

"I'll just pull it out." Entity_303 shrugs.

"DO NOT!" Lick exclaims. "YOU WILL FURTHER HARM YOURSELF!"

"I've done it before." He shrugs. Lick grabs the arrow be for he can do anything.

"I wish you would allow me to do this more often." He sighs. "You are quite aware of my old profession."

"Doctor, whatever." He grumbles. "Can you just pull it out?"

"Yes, prepare yourself." Lick sighs, then pulls it out. "You will be alright. Please remove your cloak." Entity_303 does so, revealing that his upper body is practically a made of scars. It's as if he jumped into a blender and somehow survived. Lick acts like this is normal as Entity_303 sighs, looking at the holes.

"That's gonna suck to fix." He grumbles, then notices me staring. "What?" I clear my throat.

"Y-you took that a-arrow for me." I stutter. He shrugs, and Lick hits him upside the head lightly, a signal to stop moving.

"I think I owed it to you for earlier." He chuckles nervously. "Besides, it's far from the worst I've dealt with."

"I can see that." I point out the scars. "I know you're Entity_303, and you're supposed to be tough-"

"Three." He interrupts.

"What?" I ask, caught off guard.

"You can call me Three." He explains.

"Well... Three..." I continue. "I know you're supposed to be tough, but how on Earth did you get this many scars?"

"Do you want the long or the short of it?" He chuckles. "Because I can list off how I got every scar."

"Short." I decide. He shrugs again, and Lick hits him upside the head again.

"Helping people." He answers. "My friends are accident prone." Lick nods.

"I have had to save them several times." He confirms, chuckling slightly as he finishes bandaging Three's shoulder.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...