Landing With My Birdie

By Batboys_Lover1939

Y/N has finally come back after 8 years, Dick and her are now 22. THey have grown over the time but now they... More

Welcome...Back
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
!Chapter 5!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ( SMUT)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

987 29 10
By Batboys_Lover1939

Now that the first chapter is done and out of the way and you have been welcomed back with my second book I wanted to post at least two chapters so you can all have more than one chapter to read, but enough with my yapping and still HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICK GRAYSON!!! ( well betalted, I planned to have this out on his birthday but change in plans so here's chapter 2)

btw there is no smut in this but it gets a little heated 😉😉 ( the smut will come..very soon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After out little romantic moment we both went out talking catching up and him showing me all the cool stuff in bludhaven he started asking me where I went "I was traveling" he chuckled "where'd you go" I smiled "c couple place I always wanted to go and some just to calm my mind" he nodded so I sighed and looked down "i'm sorry I left" he smiled "you don't need to apologize, I get it" I shrugged "I just.. I left you for so long and I just feel like I should apologize, you're the one who helped me escape the family I had that wasn't really good for me and I owe you so much for that but then I just straight up left right after". He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him so we stopped, he made me look at him "you need to stop blaming yourself i'm not mad at you ok you had a good reason".

I smile ightly and snuggle into him he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I smirked and layed mine on his shoulders laughed and moved closer to me "you know your a tease right" I shrug innocently he shook his head smirking "well all I need to know is seducing isn't a crime so I don't see the problem" he looked around then pulled my hand we went back to my bike and I looked at him confused getting on. He got on bhind me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist "did you really wanna make out in a children's park". I smirk not saying anything else just driving back to his place, once we pull to his apartment

Before I can even straighten my hair Dick is already pulling my up to his room, once we get in to his apartment he shuts the door locking it then turning to me while I blush as he moves closer "whats wrong Dick" he Smirked at me "you know what's wrong" he took my hand and picked me up bridal style laying me on the couch and I smiled at him.

He climbed on top of my pressing light feather kisses to my forehead to my ear and my neck. I giggled "some things never change with you" I looked up at him curiously "what do you mean by that Grayson" he chuckles lightly under his breath then lays his forehead on mine staring into my eyes "always the tease and attitude, I see time hasn't changed that" I glare at him "hey" he laughs so I push him off me and onto the floor so I look over the side. 

"I see you always having to be such a charmer hasn't changed" I say with my voice laced with sarcasm he smiled up at me and pulled me down on him so I laughed. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist trailing them up my shirt slowly so I smirked 'two can play it that way Grayson" I undid a few of the buttons on his shirt and ran my hand under his shirt and bit the lip.

He he was breathly a little heavy so I smirked 'one more kick' and leaned down biting his earlobe hearing him his "you know Grayson, you've gotten...so much more..sexier in our time apart, give me feeling" I pulled back seeing his eyes widen I smirked he pulled my closer so I was laying on top of him, pulled my lips down to his in heated passion so I smirked bringin my hands up into his hair pulling at it making him groan so i chuckled so he pulled back looking me in the eyes before slamming his lips back to mine. 

He removed my shirt so I did the same as he was placing hickeys and love bites all over my neck. I giggled and then ran my hands all over his tight abs and bit my lip while he was distracted I slide my hand down further and to the front of his jeans which were already tight. He froze so I smirked and chuckled "what you like this Gray" I cupped his dick a bit and he moaned, I gripped harder making him lose his place a bit but he regained it.

"Can I show you something" he nodded "what" I hummed grabbing one of his hands so he held himself up with one which I chuckled at but lead his hand toward my shorts and tried his hand down further. I saw his eyes widen so I smirked "when I said sexier..." his breath hitched when his finger reached my hot cover core "way 'sex'ier" he pulled back in a rush and practically ripped off my short which I laughed under my breath at while he rubbed my throbbing clit through my wet underwear. I let out a moan as he pressed hared still rubbing at a great pace "what the hell is going on here". 

I sat up while Dick got off me looking over at the door where three guys stood one of then being Bruce. I heard Dick curse under his breath getting up tossing me his shirt so I put it on then waved at them while they akwardling waved back. I got up joint Dick's side in front of them, I looked over at Bruce" I saw a small smirk on his face so I blushed "sorry but why are are you guys here" Jason and Tim turned to him "why were we interrupting something".

I chuckled and Jason's remark so Dick glared at me so I frowned so he sighed and kissed my forehead so I smiled. "So you met my brothers" I nodded and walked up to Tim "Tim's my favorite though" I turned to Jason "sorry Jay" he rolled his eyes pouting. Tim smiled as Dick chuckled "yeah of course you do" I smile at Tim and kisses cheek walking back over to Dick "so i'm gonna guess your not gonna come in tonight" Dick blushed "uhh, maybe I don't know" I chuckle "if he does, maybe I'll tag along and help out". 

Dick turned to me "too dangerous, you may be a badass but what if we run into Scarecrow or the Joker" I smile "trust me i've been preparing for that, ok" Bruce then got our attention "your still know as a villain in your uniform, you can't go out in that" I turned back to Dick "I gave up the villain thing, you know that already but.."..

He looked at me confused "what is it" I smiled "I took on a new name and cut off all contact with Harley and Ivy and everyone and made a new uniform and like I said took on a new name but I became a hero after aI left, I promised I'd do whatever it took to be back with you and make it a little less difficult for us to be together" he looked a little shocked so I looked away until he pulled me to him which I smiled and buried my head in his chest. I heard Jason chuckle "what name did you take on, and can we see the uniform" I roll my eyes "pervert, but I took on the name Siren, it seemed right" Dick laughed and kissed my cheek letting me out of his arms.

I looked at him confused "well I wanna see the uniform, I roll my eyes "later" he pouted so I smiled and kissed his check then his lips "your so cute" he smiled "oh come on he gets kisses when he pouts but I don't I roll my eyes looking over at Jason "i kissed you check, what else do you want" he rolled his eyes "duh, I want a real kiss" so I smirk "you do, aww i'm so sorry for rejecting my poor Jaybird" I walked over to him and hugged his pouting and petting his hair I looked up at him standing on my tip toe going in to kiss him but kiss his forehead and then walked back into Dicks arms which he smirked at me laughing.

"Oh that was so unfair and not funny" I giggled "I thought it was funny" Bruce and Tim chuckled I kissed Dick's cheek "i'm gonna go get dressed" I turn to the others "who's hungry" they all answered yes so I chuckled "i'll make lunch when I come back" I made my way to Dick room where I put my bag so i changed into some new clothes and then heard his phone go off so I looked at it, it was a text from Barbara so I glared at the thought of her and read through the text

Barbara: Dick, when are you gonna meet up with me again?

Barbara: Dick if you're avoiding me because she's back and this is bringing up memories, i'm sorry

Barbara: please just text me back

I go back out there trying to forget about the text going straight to the kitchen to make lunch, once I get into making Jason's choice I hear a phone go off and Dick went to go get it while the others looked over at me when we heard him pick up. 

"Hey Babs" they all looked over at me but I ignored it "yeah, I know but", "it's not", "babs I haven't seen her in so long, we have time to hang out but I want some time with her first", "Babs-" "yeah yeah, bye Babs" he walked out and smashed his phone against the corner of the wall and groaned so I giggled while blushing "pissed at Barbara Grayson" Dick looked over at Jason who was smirking.

He rolls his eyes making his way over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist "thank you, but you can go spend time with her you know. I'm not going anywhere" he frowned "I want to spend time with you, you just came back after eight years I should be with you" I smiled and turned back pecking his lip then going back to plating everything "you two are too cute, it's a bit nauseating". We both turn to him with smirks on our faces 

"We are you even flirting with her she'd obviously not leaving Dick" I nod at Tim "because she's hot and I can" I roll my eyes walking over to where they all sat giving them there food "your better not try anything with my girl Jason" Jason groaned "great she's gonna be my future sister in law isn't she" I blush and look away while everything went silent "maybe she will be...you never know" a smile came to my face "glad i'm at least in future plans" he rolled his eyes "why wouldn't you be".

I shrug and sit in his lap so he wraps his arm around my waist while I snuggle into his chest "like I said nauseating" I chuckled "shut up Jason".

Time Skip

As it got later into the night Bruce and the other headed out while me and Dick stayed back while I got changed into my uniform. He was already ready and waiting outside the bedroom door for me "are you almost ready Y/N" I chuckled putting a smirk on my face walking out and as soon as Dick's eyes landed on me his mouth dropped as he scanned my body up and down so I turned around slowly giving him the full view "ya like" he nodded so I giggled. 

I went up to him and closed his mouth then running my hands down his uniform tracing his bird, I started to walk around him hearing him glup I smirked "you ready to leave" he nodded quickly putting on his mask he went for the window. He turned back to look at me since I still haven't moved from my spot still smirking I went up to him and smacked his ass "sure Grayson, lets go" he stopped so I climbed out the window and onto the fire escape "you coming Grayson".

He was frozen "what was that for" I shrugged biting my lip "you have a nice ass, now let's go". He eventually moved but slowly so I pulled his arm out onto the fire escape pressing myself against him making my breast push up more "this suit surely does fit...nicely. Maybe we can have a little time with it on the floor", I felt something poke at my thigh so I smirked "we don't wanna go to the cave with you noticeably turned on do we". He nodded grabbing my waist lifting me up on his hip pushing me against the wall so I bit my lip "go ahead Gray, do it" he undid the ties to the top half of my uniform while biting at my neck I moaned at the feeling but also the thrill of us doing this outside.

He finally undid the last tie letting my top half drop, I moaned as the cold night air hit my exposed chest I looked at Dick who was staring at me my hardened nipples in hunger so I chuckled he looked at me "you don't have the guts do you" with that his mouth attached to nipping nipping and sucking at it so I let out a soft groan. 

He grabbed my ass when he switched to my other breast twirling his tongue around I moaned his name he pulled away from my breast a little out of breath but I was one to talk. He let me down with a smile on his face "sorry" I smiled "nothing to be sorry for, I loved it" he blushed he picked up my top and tied it back on for me, when he was done I turned to him "I might take you up on that offer" I looked at him confused "what offer" he groaned "sorry nevermind" I caressed his cheek "what is it".

He looked down but back into my eyes "I thought you, well I thought you offered for us too" I smiled at him while blushing "we could, but I didn't know if you were ready" he smile wrapping his arms around my waist "i'm ready, you've been gone for so long what do you think, I don't want you..in that way" I shrugged "i'm ready when you are Dick, but let's try and make it romantic" he chuckled "since it's our first time, I wouldn't have it any other way" I hugged his waist then pulled back and fixed up my hair a bit. We head to the cave after that but the ride was quiet yet full of smiles and blushes.

Time Skip

When we pulled into the Batcave on my bike with him holding on to my waist "where have you two been" we both smirked "Y/N took a while primping" I shrugged "what can I say" they looked at us weirdly but moved on we were going over the plan while Jason was eyeing me so I rolled my eyes "will you stop giving me a look over" he didn't answer so I chuckled while Dick pulled me to his chest so I wrapped my arms around his neck "I don't blame him" I smirked about to bring him in for a kiss but a voice spoke up "what is she doing here".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry but this book I will try to not leave as many cliffhangers. I hope you enjoyed the second chapter, but this book is just getting started. Remember to Stay Whelmed and feel the Aster!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 441 14
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...
23.6K 596 45
No matter their relationship, they were always each other's second half. Always Traught collection: #1 and #9 in Traught on 8/22/19
8.3K 133 26
Titles pretty self explanatory. Jon and Damian are the same age, in most chapters so ... Ye
396K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)