Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)

8.5K 202 35
By jellyjesss1313

-----------Picture of Ally with bruises to the right-------- 

It's been 2 days since Chris woke up and I've been sitting here with him since, well I went home to shower and grab some things this morning but now I'm back here waiting still. His concussion has gotten better, fractures are healing a little, his neck is feeling better but his leg and arms are still broken and his back is really sore.

"When does he get to leave?"
I asked as the doctor was getting ready to leave.

"A week at the most, 3 days at the least... It depends on his healing process and his pain."

He said and I nodded.

"Okay thank you."

I said as he smiled and left.

"Ally I don't know if I can wait that long for you to tell me what happened."

He said as I sighed.

"Chris I just don't want you to freak out while you're in this condition."

I said as he frowned.

"That just makes me more angry to wait because I know it's bad.. Ally please just tell me."

He practically begged. My stomach was churning in fear, I hate talking about it. I've only told his parents and Bailee and I bawled when I told them... I begged them not to tell the police if they get questioned though. They all promised they wouldn't and I was thankful for that.

"Chris-"

"Please."

He begged. My eyes watered think about it. 

"I-It doesn't matter okay. What happened happened. I'm just so glad you're okay."

I said as he sighed.

"So you aren't going to tell me?"
He asked sadly.

"I can't... Not yet."
I said as his eyes were angry.

"I swear I'm going to kill him."

He growled.

"No you're not. You're going to heal and Matt is going to play basketball, be a stupid jock and leave us alone hopefully."
I said praying that that would happen.

"Yeah, hopefully that will happen.... after I beat the living shit out of him."

He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ally this is serious... Your face has all the proof that he hurt you. It was my job to protect you and I di-"

"Chris..."

"I mean it... I'm sorry I let him do that."

He said sadly.

"Okay okay, now it's time for you to shut up and listen to me. First thing, you didn't LET HIM DO THAT, you were laying there almost dead.. Second thing, I KNOW you wouldn't have let him hurt me ever. And last thing, I will always care about you more than I care about myself, when Matt was chasing me I wasn't running away so that he wouldn't hurt me, I was running away because I knew I had to find you. That's all that was going through my head, okay? And I would rather have Matt beat me a million times then ever have to see you laying in the dirt, covered in blood thinking you're dead again. I don't know why, but you seem to care about me more than yourself too... So put yourself in my shoes. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you're alright."

I said seriously and he reached over and grabbed my hand.

"How did I get so lucky? I just love you so much."
He said as I smiled a small smile at him.

"I love you too."

I said as a tear rolled down my face. I wiped it away and looked down at my lap, trying to calm down all of my emotions.

"So-"

I was interrupted by the door opening. I whipped around to see a police officer walk in, 2 others in the hall behind him.

"Uhm Alison?"
He asked looking at me expactantly.

"Yes?"
"Could we have a word with you outside?"
He asked as I turned back to Chris, looking at him nervously.

"Uhm yeah, give me a minute."

I said as he nodded and left. I turned to Chris.

"I'm not telling them what happened."

I said as his eyes went wide.

"What!? Just tell them Ally, you can't lie to the police."

He said sternly. I shook my head at him.

"I'm doing what I want to do."

I said raising my eyebrows and then getting up.

"Ally-"

He said as I was walking towards the door. I opened it and turned around, looking at his worried face one last time, then walked through the doorway and closed the door.

---- 

"What did you tell them!?"
He asked as I walked back into the room.

"Does it matter? I just lied."

I said as he shook his head, obviously disappointed.

"Ally..."

"I can't handle this okay? I don't want to tell them what's been happening for years now. It's over with Chris. Matt doesn't deserve to go to jail for hurting me or breaking into my house. He deserves to go because he ran you off the road. But I know he would find his way out of that one."

I said as he shook his head.

"Ally please don't say that."

He said sadly.

"Well I just did and I mean it. I'm fine now... I wish we could just move on and forget everything that's happened with him."

I said as he looked up at me.

"You still won't even tell me what happened..."

He grumbled as I sighed.

"I-It's hard to."

I said playing with my hands nervously.

"Well it's hard for me to wait... Because I have no clue what happened to you and I know I'm not going to like it. But I have to know what he did."

"But-"

"Just stop keeping it from me Ally, please."

He begged. I looked up at him, thinking about it.

"I don't want to keep it from you, but I don't know how to tell you."

I said quietly.

"I just-"

My phone vibrated, I looked at who was texting me and shock crossed my face. It was Matt.

I seriously need to talk to you Ally... If you're scared of me we can talk in a public place.

The thing is... I kind of needed to talk to that asshole. I squinted my eyes confused... He's never called me Ally. Ever.

"Ally? What's wrong?"
Chris asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uhm nothing, my mom was just trying to text me something and sucks at texting so it makes no sense. ha."

I said sounding totally dumb and fake. Damn. He could tell I was lying so I stood up quickly.

"Ally I can tell you're lying!"
He called as I quickly ran for the door. I closed the door and leaned against it, letting out a shaky breath.

"Fuck."

I whispered angrily. I pulled out my phone and texted Matt.

Where do you want to meet?

I walked down the hallway and then my phone vibrated.

I'm at the hospital now.

When he said that anger rippled through me causing me to frown.

Where are you.

By now I was in the elevator. It took me down but then it stopped to let someone else on. I sighed waiting still and then the doors closed and it went down again, stopping on the 3rd floor. When the doors opened my eyes widened as I saw Matt walking down the hallway far away. Some lady got onto the elevator and when the doors were about to close I jumped out into the hallway and began running towards him. Well limping, because my leg.

"Hey asshole!"
I yelled and he whipped around as I was almost to him by now.

Anger was racing through me and my fists were clenched.

I punched him right in the face.

"What the-"

Before he could finish his sentece I began hitting him more and more. He was blocking his face now so I just went crazy and let out all my anger.

"Alison stop! Stop! Stop! STOP!!"
He yelled as I gritted my teeth and kept attacking him.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!"
I screamed as tears fell down my face.

"HOW COULD YOU! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"
I kept hitting him as hard as I could and ignored the people yelling at me to stop.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!! I NEVER LOVED YOU, FUCKING ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!"
I screamed as somebody tried to pull me away from him but I shrugged them off and punched and punched Matt.

"Miss stop!"
Whoever it was yelled. They grabbed my arm and I freaked out, elbowing them in the face.

"I WISH IT WAS YOU! YOU DESERVED IT NOT HIM!! SICK BASTARD!!"
I yelled as more and more tears fell. I was jerked away from him.

It wasn't until now that I realized there was almost 10 people crowded around Matt and I while I was being pulled away from Matt and suddenly somebody lifted me into the air.

"PUT ME DOWN! HE DESERVES THIS!"

I yelled at the man who was carrying me away's grip tightened. I was wiggling and struggling but he just squeezed me tighter. I couldn't breathe. I can't breathe. 

"YOU ASSHOLE! BASTARD! I HATE YOU!!"
 I screamed as I was breathing heavily. The man that had lifted me in the air tried to cover my mouth. I bit his hand as hard as I could and you could hear his painful yelp as he dropped me to the floor. I have to admitt it hurt bad when I hit the ground but before I could get up there were 4 nurses leaning over me and pinning me to the ground on my back.

"NO!!"
I bawled as tears rolled down my face. It was blurry but I could see people helping Matt. That made me more angry. They don't even know. They don't even know how much he deserves it! One of the nurses panickingly pulled out a needle and my eyes widened as I freaked out, wiggling and shaking to get out of their grip.

"NO! STOP! CHRISS!!!"
I screamed one last time before she plunged it into my arm. My heartbeat slowed down as my eyes began fluttering closed. The last thing I saw was the devil smirking at me in the distance. Matt.

 Everything went black as I mumbled:

"Chris..."

--------------

Important A/N:

Once you have read this chapter you can ignore the A/N at the very beginning of the next Chapter :) Because this is the most UPDATE of this chapter.

So continue reading AND LIKE I SAID, PLEASE IGNORE THE A/N AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
978K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
191K 5K 19
The Bruises She Hides No one knows how miserable I really am. No one sees my pain. No one knows. Yet they think they do. They think I'm normal. They...
12K 229 20
Sunny, a girl who lost her mother two years ago. Her father constantly rapes, beats, and abuses her. Over and over again. She goes through her daily...