A little slice of Winchester...

Por jeffthegrate

Castiel is a high school senior who's been counseling his Gayness for quite some time but when a hot new guy... Más

1. The new student
2. The club
3. The confetion
3.5 Sammy boi
4. The big Question
5. The picture
5.5 Sabriel
6. The two worst brothers in history
7. The Date
9. The play offs
9.5 wake up Damnit
10. The christmas presant
11. The caotic christmas at Bobbys
12. The first day back
12.5 What did you do!?
13. The big bad Day
14. The Big Beautiful Boyfriend.
15. The New Mother
15.5 Meeting The In-Laws
16. The Father
17. The Suit
18. The Prom Night With An Angel
19. The Graduation Day
20. The Begining Of A New Day...
21. The Team
22. The Ring
23. The Unexpected Visitor
24. The Props
25. Dean and Cas' Wedding
Epilogue

8. The king

13 2 0
Por jeffthegrate

Cas' POV

Sunday... Game day. I was dreading today I have to talk to the king of high school. My phone rang, it was Dean.

"Hey babe, you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Great I'll be there soon"

"Bye see you soon" Dean hung up.

************
Not long after Dean pulled up in front of my house. I saw him through the window and walked down stairs.

"Hey Dean-o is Sam gonna be here?" Gabriel asked.

"Sorry, Just me today. Now come on Cas." Dean and I wanted to get out of the house before Mike woke up so we didn't have to deal with him. We planned to spend the whole day together then go to the game early to talk to Crowley.

"Dean." I started.

"Yeah Cas." Dean got a bit worried.

"I was wondering if maybe today you'd like to I don't know" I was stalling because I was scared. "To... To." I just stopped and kissed him to change the subject.

"Cas I have to drive we can't just make out in your front yard." Dean giggled. We drove to a dinner.

***********
"I would like one apple pie and a milk shake, two straws." Dean said to the waitress.

"And you?" She smiled and winked.

"Oh I'll have a sandwich." I said.

"So one apple pie one milk shake and a sandwich anything else." She looked at me like Dean would

"Remember couples milk shake." Dean said.

"What flavor?"

"Chocolate" Dean grind.

She left to get the food.

"Cas she was definitely checking you out." Dean said.

"No she wasn't." I insisted.

"Hell Yeah she was." Dean argued.

She came back.

"Your food." She gave me a slip of paper
Call me at and Gabe her number.

"What's that babe?" Dean asked I was shocked by it.

"Well... Dean... you were right" I showed him the slip.

"I told you. I know how girls flirt. I spent half my life hooking up with 'em" Dean laughed

"Alright alright you were right fine" we ate the food.

************

"Hey babe we should go" Dean said pointing at the clock.

"Ok Dean" we had already payed and I left the slip with the girls number on it.

We walked out to Baby and drove to the school base ball tournament.

*************
Dean's POV

We got out of Baby and walked to the field. I saw Crowley.

"Crowley! Hey Crowley!" I shouted he looked back.

"Dean Winchester and, Castiel?" Crowley looked confused.

"Hey Crowley I was wondering..." Crowley wasn't paying attention. "Hey! Crowley!"

"Castiel Novak why are you here with Dean Winchester of all people?" Crowley has an evil smirk.

"We wanted to make a deal." Cas said

"Again? Castiel you can't keep making deals."

"Again? What dose he mean again Cas?" I was slightly angry.

"You haven't told him yet?" Crowley touted.

"Cas, what dose he mean?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Well when I was a freshman..." Cas paused. "... Crowley found out I was gay and... and was going to tell everyone, so I made a deal"

"What was the deal Cas" I was worried.

"Well, my brother Lucifer was once the lord of the school and I was supposed to become the next lord but Crowley said that if I gave him the spot that he wouldn't tell everyone that I was gay" Cas shivered into my shoulder embraced "Well it's not like I would have done a good job anyway" he took his head from my shoulder.

"Don't say that!" I whispered into his ear.

"So Crowley Jo and Naomi are planning to tell you that Cas and I are dating so could we make a deal to make you not tell the whole school..."

"Of corse all the pretty ones are taken I guess I owe Sam 10 dollars" Crowley ignored the question.

"Will you please give us a Deal!" I was about to slap him.

"Can you two play baseball?" Crowley asked

"Umm yes?" I responded.

"I can" Cas said concerned.

"Ok I won't tell the whole school if you two can play for Nick and Jimmy in the game tonight and maybe more nights."

"Cas do you-" I was interrupted

"Yes!" Cas' voice shook.

"Ok then I agree two." I was surprised by how quickly Cas had answered.

"Perfect follow me" Crowley ran down to the field where the coach and players were all standing. "Dad I found people to replace Nick and Jimmy!"

"That's wonderful Fer- Crowley" what was his dad about to call Crowley? "What are there names?"

"I'm Dean and this is Castiel." Me and Cas put our hands out to shake.

"So can you boys play?"

"Yup, Who are we going agents?" I asked

"The Hunters of Kansas' mercury high school. My eyes widened... I- I used to go to mercury high.

"O-okay Let's Do this" My voice shook what if- if Ansem Weems is there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're Dean Winchester aren't you." Ansem said

"Yeah what of it?" I asked, Ansem raised his fist I dodged and stuck my foot out Ansem tripped.

"Oh you think you're so clever don't you Dean Winchester" he said my name like it was a curse word.

"I like to think so" Ansem got up and tried to punch me again I grabbed his fist and twisted his arm down.

"Damn You Winchester if you think you can fuck with me all year you're in for a world of pain!" Ansem was vary angry and Mrs. Gallagher walked by she hated Ansem after what he was doing to her son Andrew and always tried to get him in trouble.

"Mr. Weems!" She shouted.

"Mrs Gallagher uh it was Dean!" He tried to blame it on me.

"I didn't do anything Mrs. Gallagher, Ansem was trying to attack me I was just defending myself" I said calmly knowing she was going to take him to the office. He got suspended for two days and kept on trying to beat me up and probably still held a grudge to this day he heated me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dean are you ok?" Cas asked me I was spacing out and mumbling to myself.

"Yeah."

"So the game plan..." the coach said the plan.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...