Half-Breed Yokai

By PhoenixBunny456

Ayoshi Higurashi, daughter of a demon and human. She is a half demon with the ability to become full demon. W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Author's Note!!!!!!!!

Chapter 9

3.1K 99 10
By PhoenixBunny456

Yukai Bloodling

So the demon slayers, the half breeds, the demons and the priestess and monk all work hard to train to go up against Jaufu. Akane and Akashi keep an eye on then for Jaufu and report back. Within the third month, a few days before the day of the big fight Ayoshi thinks about putting everyone in danger. In the middle of the night, she packs her things and leaves the village on Ah-Un's back. She looks back and she thinks of everyone and Sesshomaru lingers in her mind the longest and her heart swells and tears come to her eyes. She couldn't let everyone fight and risk their lives for her.

Sesshomaru returns to the village from looking around in the surrounding forest for any demons and he finds a note from Ayoshi.

'Dear Sesshomaru, I have decided I can't let you risk your lives. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Especially you, if anything happened to you I would never forgive myself. I have decided to go and let whatever happens happen. I hope you will find someone who will melt your heart, I never could have anyway. Even if we had won I would have left anyway and that would have just left you hating half breeds again. Your agreement to my mother has expired. Go about your Yukai life and forget about me. I'll just be a Half Yukai with no blood line to think about. I love everyone to much to put anyone in danger. Especially you, so please forgive me. Goodbye~ Ayoshi.' The note says. He stares at the note shocked. He couldn't do that. He couldn't just let her marry Jaufu and end up dying. He leaves the village flying after her.

'Do you have someone you wish to protect?' His father's words echo.

"I have Ayoshi to protect." He says as if answering his father's question. He looks at Bakusaiga.

'I will need you a lot Bakusaiga. Help me save and protect Ayoshi.' He says.

By the time Sesshomaru arrives the wedding has started. Ayoshi was being handed the cup of blood she had to drink. She raises it up to her lips.

"Ayoshi!" Sesshomaru says fighting his way into the throne room. All the demons are either killed or knocked unconscious.

"Drink it Ayoshi, or he'll die on the spot!" Jaufu says.

"Sesshomaru, he-he has Kaede! He has my sister!" Ayoshi says. Akane held a dagger to Kaede's neck ready to stab. Sesshomaru holds up Bakusaiga.

"Release her now, both of them." Sesshomaru says.

"You only get one! Which sister will it be?!" Akashi says.

He jumps down and attacks Sesshomaru from above.

"No!" Ayoshi screams and she moves at a fast speed to push Sesshomaru away and Akashi's sword slices Ayoshi, who screams. Sesshomaru's eyes widen and he catches her when she falls forward bleeding.

"Ayoshi." He says.

"Akashi you weren't supposed to kill her!" Akane says.

"Ayoshi!" Kaede says. Ayoshi breathes slowly tears streamed down her eyes as she was in Sesshomaru's arms.

"Oops." Akashi says, "Sorry boss." Jaufu growls and watches Sesshomaru hug Ayoshi tightly.

"I'm taking her with me. You ever come after her again, or any of us and I'll kill you all." Sesshomaru says, "And the human comes with me as well." Jaufu growls and snarls.

"She's my bride!" Jaufu says.

"She's going to die. What kind if bride is that? This is your only warning." Sesshomaru says. He walks away carrying Ayoshi and Kaede follows worriedly.

"Ayoshi don't die please." Kaede begs.

"I'm trying not to. It hurts a lot." Ayoshi says. As they leave the castle she looks at Sesshomaru.

"Why did you come for me?" She asks, "I told you the agreement expired." Sesshomaru sighs.

"I came because I made a promise to you as well. I promised I'd protect you. Now it's time to send you and your human sister back through the well and I'll destroy it." Sesshomaru says. Ayoshi looks at him.

They return to the bone eater's well and Sesshomaru places Ayoshi down.

"You are healed." He says.

"I noticed. It didn't take long I see." She says. She looks at Kaede.

"Are you ready to go home?" Ayoshi asks.

"I'm tired if this place." Kaede says.

"When we go through hit it with Bakusaiga." Ayoshi says.

"Right." Sesshomaru says. Ayoshi takes her sister's hand and they climb onto the edge of the well as Ayoshi looks at Sesshomaru who had a bit of sadness in his eyes, but he hid a lot of it. Ayoshi's heart squeezed in her chest. She didn't belong there, but she wanted to stay and find out if he actually would love her.

"Oh one last thing." Ayoshi says.

"What?" Sesshomaru asks.

"I'll always love you even though I can't melt your heart." She says and Kaede and her jump into the well and get sent back into the future. They climb out and Ayoshi looks at the well. The wind comes through it.

"According to what dad told us if the well is destroyed in either side it will be destroyed on both side." She says.

"You told him you loved him, but you don't want to go stay with him?!" Kaede says.

"I can't. I don't belong there." She says acting if she was okay.

On the other side of the well Sesshomaru powers up Bakusaiga.

"She said she loved you and you are going to destroy your only chance of being with her?" Inuyasha says.

"She doesn't belong here." Sesshomaru says and he hits the well with Bakusaiga and the bone eater's well caves in on itself.

Ayoshi stare at the well with Kaede. The attack comes through and the well is destroyed and Ayoshi falls to her knees.

'Goodbye Sesshomaru.' Ayoshi's inner thoughts say.

"You are really stupid." Kaede says.

"I'm not. I know myplace." Ayoshi says and gets up and they go to the house where they arehugged. They'd both been gone for four months. Their parents were worried sick.But Ayoshi could only think about Sesshomaru. That night in her dream shedreamt about him journeying around the western lands remaining the demon withno heart. He had no heart, especially since Ayoshi took it with her.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 4.1K 64
She was a newborn of a powerful witch. She was the heir to a clan and legacy! She was feared before she was even birthed, so much so it upset the fra...
205K 5.4K 46
{Yet another Inuyasha Fanfiction!} Yui comes to visit the Higurashi Shrine. She is down in the rut. Being in College isn't easy, especially with Exam...
278K 8.7K 74
Mitsuki Higurashi was adopted by the Higurashi family when she was young. Years have passed and she's been happy. But what happens when a centipede m...
2.5K 138 6
Inu no Taishō (Tōga) x Anastasia Kane x Sesshōmaru Summary: Anastasia Kane is a smart, talented seventeen-year-old girl until her parents were killed...