Yugioh Male Reader X Female Y...

Autorstwa Armcommander13

Your just Starting out in real life. when after witnessing an argument between your twin sisters, you take yo... Więcej

A/N
Chapter 1 The Journey
A/N
Chapter 2 Meeting Yugi's Friends
Chapter 3 Kidnapping and Duelling
Chapter 4 A Few Gifts And A Duel For Yugi
A/N
Chapter 5 The Boat Trip Duel
Chapter 6 Duellist Kingdom Round 1
Chapter 7 Duellist Kingdom Round 2
Chapter 8 A duel with Panik
Chapter 9: triple threat
Chapter 10 Kaiba vs. Yugi Part 1
Chapter 11 Kaiba vs. Yugi Part 2
Chapter 12 Tea vs. Mai
Chapter 13 Restoration and the finals Round 1.
Chapter 14 The Finals Round 2 Joey vs. Keith
Chapter 15: Joey vs. Yugi
Chapter 16: Reader vs. Molly
Chapter 17 Reader Vs. Seto Kaiba
A/N
Chapter 18: Pegasus Vs. Yugi and Reader
Chapter 19 A Romance and Rebecca's Wrath
Chapter 20 A Cyber Adventure
A/N
Battle City Arc
Chapter 21: Battle City Starters.
Chapter 22 A Friend and Rival Appears
Chapter 23 An Odd-Eyes Surprise
Chapter 24 A Reunion Duel
Chapter 25 A Dark Duel
Chapter 26: Arlan vs Ishizu
Chapter 27: Mind Trouble And A Reunion
Chapter 28:The 12 finalists and Yami Bakura Returns
Chapter 29: Yami Yugi vs Yami Bakura and Reese arrives late
A/N
Chapter 30: The Wrath of an Egyptian God and Evil awakens
Chapter 31: Mai Vs Yami Marik
Chapter 32: Molly vs Reese
Chapter 33: Arlan Vs Duke
Chapter 35: Kaiba vs Ishizu
Cyber Arc
Introduction to Deck Masters.
Chapter 36 A Cyber Beginning
Vote
A/N
Chapter 37: Harpies to Blue-Eyes
A/N
A/N
Chapter 38: Supreme King Blue-Eyes
Chapter 39: Machines and Angels
A/N
Chapter 40: Rulers To Red-eyes
A/N
A/N
Chapter 41: Dark Magicians attack
Chapter 42: Dino's Blackwings
Chapter 43: Double dragons
Chapter 44: Strike of the big 5
A/N
Chapter 45: Battle City Continues Part 1
Chapter 46: Battle City Continues Part 2
Chapter 46: Battle City Finals Marik Vs Joey
Chapter 47: Battle City Finals Y/N Vs Arlan
A/N
Chapter 48: Battle City Finals Yugi Vs Kaiba
A/N
Chapter 49: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Noah
Chapter 50: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Y/N
Chapter 51: Battle City Finals: The final Duel
A/N
Season 4 Waking the dragons
Chapter 52: Rise of a new evil
Chapter 53: Possessed Harpies vs Blue-eyes
Chapter 54: The Tournament begins Molly Vs Arlan
A/N
Chapter 55: Ishizu Vs Alister
Chapter 56: The Tournament: Part 3 Leon Vs Duke
Chapter 57: Clash of the Titans Y/N vs Ghost?
Chapter 58: The Tournament part 4 Raphael vs Zigfried
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59: Panik Strikes again
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 60: Jax Vs Valon
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 61: Lee Vs Joey
Chapter 62: Blair Vs Reese
Chapter 63: Blue-eyes Vs Blue-eyes
A/N
A/N

Chapter 34: Reader vs Lee

2.9K 27 11
Autorstwa Armcommander13

(A/N: hope you enjoy this chapter as much as you did the last, please remember that I don't own any of the pictures that I use in this book, they are either the property of Konami or the creators of the pictures on pintrest which is where I got some of my pictures, right without any further ado lets get to it.)

After the duel between Arlan and Duke everyone is resting in their rooms and with the help of Ishizu, you moved Odion to a safer location, you were resting with Mai cuddled up to you fast asleep. She stirs and screams as she wakes up holding her head.

Y/N: Mai are you ok?

Mai: No I don't think I am, the memory of being trapped still haunts me and I don't know what to think, I hate this coz now I have nightmares.

Y/N: Would you mind if I had a look, coz I may be able to help.

Mai: Wouldn't that be dangerous for us both?

Y/N: No I don't think it will, all I am going to do is align my energy with yours and see what prays on your mind.

Mai: I won't let you unless you promise me that it isn't dangerous for you.

Y/N: I promise it isn't dangerous for either of us and I will be just as safe as you will be. Now close your eyes coz I can't do this if your not relaxed.

Mai: and just how do you plan on relaxing me after I have woken up from a nightmare?

Instead of answering you grab and passionately kiss her and as you do you feel her relax.

Mai: O-ok I didn't think that would work but it did.

Y/N: Now close your eyes.

Mai closes her eyes and you do the same and as you do your body starts glowing blue. And you look into Mai's mind.

(Mai's Mind)

Mai: No please help me!!

Y/N: right I can see what the problem is now I can set about fixing it.

You float down to where Mai is trapped in an hour glass and you touch the hour glass and it shatters releasing Mai from it.

Mai: I-I can finally breathe. (She takes in some deep breathes.

The scene shifts to a place of piece, but you do not stay in Mai's mind because what she will dream about now is up to her instead of a place of fear.

(Outside of Mai's Mind)

Your body stops glowing as you open your eyes satisfied.

Mai: Huh why don't I feel fear any more?

Y/N: because I took what you were afraid of and shattered it. Then I replaced it with a place of piece but I let you choose the setting.

Mai: Thank you y/n.

Y/N: Your welcome.

Roland: (Will all duellists please come to the main hall as the next two finalists to duel are about to be chosen.)

Y/N: Right I think its time to go and see who will be duelling next.

Mai: Yeah lets go.

You and Mai head to the main hall.

Roland: Now that everyone is here, I will now start the randomiser to see who is next to duel and who their opponent will be.

Roland starts the machine and as the last few balls go round, one of them is chosen.

Roland: And the first finalist is number 10 y/n l/n.

The machine then selects another ball.

Roland and his opponent will be number 12 Lee Shadow.

You turn to Lee.

Y/N: It looks like your gonna get that rematch.

Lee: It does, indeed. But unlike last time I won't lose.

Y/N: But I see you don't have your dark dragons this time.

Lee: I don't because that was when I was apart of you, the dark Blue-eyes was a symbol of that, but now that I am no longer a part of you, I have created a deck that should help me defeat you.

Y/N: Don't count on it Lee, I intend to win this duel.

You and Lee shake hands with a smile.

Serenity: Huh? What was that all about?

Joey: That was just trash talk, but no matter what happens I know that Lee and y/n will be friends and rivals for a very long time to come.

Serenity: Sounds like you and Yugi, Joey.

Joey: Yeah it is.

Everyone walks up to the arena. And you and Lee go to opposite sides.

Lee: Allow my deck to show you that I am not the person I once was.

Y/N: Bring it on Lee. My deck has a new addition as well but lets see if your strong enough to make me bring him out.

Lee: Not only will make you bring him out, I will force you to bring him out.

Y/N: Bring it Lee.

Y/N/Lee: Duel.

Y/N – LP 8000

Lee – LP 8000

Lee: I will go first. I I summon to the field Blackwing – Bora The Spear.

Y/N: Ah ha blackwings, I thought as much, though i've beaten blackwings before.

Lee: Well it is a good thing I am not finished. I activate from my hand the spell card black whirlwind.

Lee: But that is not all I am doing I then activate another spell called double summon.

Lee: I then summon Blackwing – Kris The Crack of dawn.

Lee: because I summoned Kris, Black whirlwind activates. I add a blackwing from my deck to my hand that has less attack than the blackwing I just summoned so I add Blackwing – Gale the whirlwind to my hand, but then I special summon it to the field as I control a blackwing monster. So come on out Blackwing – Gale the whirlwind.

Joey: Huh can someone explain what just happened, Lee summoned a monster but then made sure he could summon two more.

Yugi: I don't know much about these monsters as I have never seen them before but from what I can tell Lee's deck allows him to flood the field with monsters to what end, I can't say.

Lee: Well Yugi if you didn't know to what end then watch this. I tune my level 3 Gale the whirlwind with Bora the spear to Synchro summon Blackwing Armour Master.

Lee: I will place two cards face down and I will end my turn.

Y/N: I draw. First I will summon Maiden with Eyes of blue.

Kaiba: Huh Maiden with eyes of blue, but she has no attack or defence points. What good is she?

Y/N: She will help me get Blue-eyes straight from my deck to the field.

Kaiba: Not possible.

Y/N: Have you forgotten so soon how I defeated you at duellist kingdom? My maiden allowed me to do it.

Kaiba: Ah yes I remember. Though when this is done me and you are gonna need to have talk about that card.

Lee: Are you quite finished over there because I have a duel to win.

Y/N: Or to lose. Coz I am not done. I then play Cards of Consonance, I discard White Stone of Ancients to draw two cards. I then place two cards face down and I end my turn.

Lee: Don't think I don't know how to get round your maiden's effect. Her effect is only once per turn so all I need to do is attack her more than once.

Y/N: Go ahead if you think that it is gonna be that easy.

Lee: Fine I will, I draw. Because I control a blackwing I special summon another Blackwing – Bora The Spear, Gale the whirlwind and then I normal summon Blackwing – Gladius The Midnight Sun

Lee: I activate Black whirlwind, to add Blackwing – Oroshi the squall to my hand, I then tune Gale with Bora to Synchro summon Assault Blackwing – Raikiri The Rain Shower.

Lee: I decide not to activate his second effect as his first is already active as its on summon he becomes a tuner. So I then Tune Raikiri with Gladius to Synchro Summon Blackwing Full Armoured Master.

Lee: Lets see you get round this. Right Full Armoured Master attack Maiden with Eyes of Blue.

Y/N: Not so fast, I activate her effect, she switches into defence mode and then special summons Blue-eyes White Dragon to the field so come forth Blue-eyes White Dragon.

Lee: Because you activated an effect a wedge counter is placed on Maiden with eyes of blue.

Y/N: that's fine are you done?

Lee: I end my turn.

Y/N: My turn and I draw. I activate from my hand Sage with Eyes of Blue, with his effect I can target one effect monster on my field and send it to the graveyard. I target Maiden with Eyes of Blue. I chain her effect to get another blue-eyes white dragon from my hand this time. Come join me. Take flight Blue-eyes white Dragon. I also special summon from the deck Dragon Spirit of white. Take flight my dragons (Yes I know the reader says it a lot but just roll with it coz it just works for this.)

Y/N:  then I summon Manju Of Ten Thousand hands.

Y/N: I activate its effect and add a ritual monster or spell from my deck to my hand. I add Black Luster Soldier.

Joey: huh why add that card?

Yugi: well watch and see.

Yugi looks at you and you smile back at him.

Lee: What are you smiling about y/n?

Y/N: Well because by adding Black Luster Soldier to my hand I can now do this. I activate Polymerisation to fuse Black Luster Soldier with the Blue-eyes Chaos Max in my hand to fusion summon Chaos Dragon Master Knight.

Chaos Dragon Master Knight (Atk 5500/Def 0)

Y/N: I then Set one card face down and then Chaos Dragon Master Knight attack Full Armoured Master.

Lee: Not So fast y/n I drop Kalut to raise Full Armoured Master's attack.

Blackwing – Full Armoured Master (Atk 3000 – 4400)

Blackwing – Full Armoured Master is destroyed

Lee – LP 8000 – 6900

Y/N: That isn't all my Dragon does when he destroys a monster he inflicts damage to you equal to the destroyed monsters attack times 2.

Lee: Not so fast y/n I activate a spell Damage Bubble. This card halves all the damage I would take from an effect.

Lee – LP 6900 – 2400

Y/N: Well my battle phase is over but after my battle phase I activate my spell De-fusion. Splitting my Dragon into the two monsters that I used to summon it. So come to the field, Black Luster Soldier and Blue-eyes Chaos Max Dragon.

Chaos Max roars at Lee.

Lee: Ah I see Chaos Max being on the field meaning that you have yet to summon your other monster to the field.

Y/N: That's right. But he will appear when I need him the most and now is not the time he is needed, I end my turn.

Lee: My move, right well if I place anything in defence then it is game over thanks to Chaos Max so I need something with a really high defence. I summon Blackwing – Blizzard The Far North.

Lee: I then activate its effect to special summon back Blackwing – Kris The Crack Of Dawn.

Lee: I then Tune Blizzard with Kris to Synchro summon Blackwing Tamer – Obsidian Hawk Joe.

Lee: I then use Hawk Joe's Effect I target Full Armoured Master in my graveyard and I special summon it.

Y/N: Not so fast I activate a trap, Solemn Strike. I pay 1500 life points to activate this trap, to negate your monsters effect and destroy it.

Y/N – LP 8000 – 6500

Blackwing Tamer – Obsidian Hawk Joe is destroyed.

Lee looks on in horror as his monster is destroyed then he smiles.

Lee: I activate my face down card Return of the Blackwings. It allows me to return a blackwing that was destroyed by a trap or card effect this turn and return it to the field but its effects are negated till the end of my turn. So come on back Blackwing Tamer – Obsidian Hawk Joe.

Lee: I place one card face down and I end my turn.

Y/N: My turn and I draw. I place one card face down and then, Black Luster Soldier attack Blackwing Tamer – Obsidian Hawk Joe.

Blackwing Tamer – Obsidian Hawk Joe is destroyed

Lee – LP 2400 – 2000

Y/N: Chaos Max show my opponent a finish worthy of his efforts attack with Chaos Lightning.

Lee: Not so fast y/n, I play a trap Magical Cylinder. It takes your attack and directs it right back at you.

Y/N – LP 6500 – 2500

Lee: You thought you had me but you didn't. So end your turn.

Y/N: Lee you played a good duel and there is no next turn for you coz I play a spell card Chaos Lightning. It takes half of Chaos Max's attack and fires it straight at you. (Sorry for all the made up cards but I need to find an app that allows me to create these cards so you can see them.)

Lee – LP 2000 – 0

Roland and the winner of this match is y/n l/n and he will proceed to the finals along side Finalists: Yugi Motou, Marik Ishtar, Molly King and Arlan Hanson we will have a brief intermission so everyone can get something to eat and drink and then after that we will begin the final duel before the finals begin.

Everyone leaves but as you turn to leave Kaiba stops you.

Kaiba: I am happy I got to see your duel y/n and as promised I hope to face you in the finals and I approve of your request for the final duel.

Y/N: Thank you Kaiba and good luck in your duel but I get the feeling you won't need it.

Kaiba: y/n you knew that you wouldn't face me here didn't you?

Y/N: Yes I did but I can't tell you why I knew that at least not yet but I promise that when I face you win or lose I will tell you all that I know.

Kaiba: I will hold you to that y/n.

You and Kaiba shake hands once more and then you leave to go and rest after an intense duel.

(A/N: Sorry for the wait but here it is as you can see, the next duel will be up soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please dont forget to vote and share, also i have reached my 20 picture per part limit so i wasn't able to add the pictures. anyway Till next time yugi fans.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

354 1 40
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
284 28 15
In the story, two teenagers from different backgrounds fall in love but are forced to stay away from each other. However, things take a different tur...
78.6K 2.5K 32
Maybe Yugi can help me, weird things always happen to him, he'll be able to help. That idea was good...except I couldn't explain to the that it was m...
57.3K 1.3K 36
What if Yugi fell in love with someone who was meant to ONLY protect him? And what if someone with dangerous power fell in love with her too? After d...