The Kiss That Started It All...

By CumberbatchedChloe

Tyler and Troye were the best of friends - they did everything together; they blogged, they laughed, they jok... More

The Kiss That Started It All. (A Troyler Fanfiction)
Chapter 2 - Idiot!!
Chapter 3 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 4 - 7 Seconds..
The Little One.
Chapter 6 - A Delightful Dine or a Disastrous Dine?
Fashion Advice With Tyler..
Suspicions.
Sticks and Stones.
Trailer! :)
Let The Plan Commence
Tumblr
Severed Ties
The Aftermath
Overwhelmed...
Tears...
Important!
The Mysterious Plan...
Step 1: Buy The Gifts
Step 2: Talk to Zoe (Part 1)
Step 2: Talk to Zoe (Part 2)
Quotev (One Shots)
Step 3: Talk to Alfie.
Step 4: Talk to Tyler.
Twitter (Author's Note)
Step 5: Troyler Reunion - The Planning.
Step 6: The Troyler Reunion - Tyler's POV...
NEW BOOK COVER, THANKS AND NEWS ON A NEW CHAPTER!
Step 6: The Troyler Reunion - Troye's POV....
Step 7: The Lunch - Troyler + Joe.
Step 8: The Cinema - Troyler.
Step 9: The Gathering of Friends- Part 1.
Step 9: The Gathering of Friends - Part 2.
The Packing.
The Flight - Morning Preparation - Part 1.
The Flight - Airports and Flying - Part 2.
L.A. Adventures.
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Movies and Midnight Magic.
Feelings.
Phone Calls and Bowling.
Character Ask.
Festive Feelings.
23rd of December - Music and Games.
Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day.
Author's Note.
Boxing Day - Part 1.
Boxing Day - Part 2.
Author's Note!
Skyping.
Planes and Packing.
Airports.
Reunion.
Author's Note:
Interrogation of The Mellets.
Interrogation Level: Shaun Mellet.
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
A U T H O R ' S N O T E !
Movie Theatre: Part 1.
/ / A U T H O R ' S N O T E . / /
Movie Theater: Part 2.

Step 4: Talk to Troye.

2.9K 105 67
By CumberbatchedChloe

Author's Note:

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents, 

I've got around 4-5 more steps to go and then I will be done with the steps and will carry on writing it as normal. I plan on this story having a lot of drama, and for it to be a rather long story, so it will be stretched out for quite a while. 

Also, there will be a major fangirl sesh over TRXYE at the end of this chapter, aha. 

****

Troye's POV... (Eep, I'm quite excited for this.)

"Ugh." I groaned as the sound of a doorbell rung throughout the hotel room. Who the hell could it possibly be? I'd avoided human contact even more than usual in the past week, so it struck me as odd that someone had all of a sudden decided to visit. 

Another knock sounded, causing me to groan once more in annoyance. 

"Fine, I'm coming!" I yelled, mumbling a quiet ''shut up'' at the end. I quickly slipped on a pair of skinny jeans that lay haphazardly strewn on the floor, pairing it with a sweater imprinted with the letter 'A'. "Good enough." I mumbled to myself, brushing a hand through my lifeless hair in attempt to add a little volume. I then grabbed a pair of socks, quickly pulling them onto my feet, almost falling in the process. 

I stumbled out of my room, my body still half asleep. Not noticing the stray shoe laying on the floor, I tripped, swore under my breath and quickly tried to regain my composure, grabbing onto a ridge in the wall to stay upright. 

Once in the living room, I scanned over my surroundings, making sure that all was presentable and, to my relief, it was. Still confused as to who could be at the door, I furrowed my eyebrows, biting my lip in thought as I wandered over to the slightly scuffed door, taking a peek through the circular peep hole, catching sight of the familiar hair. 

Joe Sugg - I realized, still pondering why he'd all of a sudden appeared at my room, a smile on his face as he waited outside the closed door. 

"Um, hey Joe." I smiled as I opened the door, looking into Joe's mischievous eyes. 

"Hey Troye." He grinned, running a hand through his hair, adding a little volume and shape before straightening out his sweater. 

"So, uh, what's up?" I questioned, hoping that he'd give something away in his answer, but to no avail. 

"Just thought I'd pop over and say hi." He chuckled, as if he had an ulterior motive for this visit, which puzzled me a little; what could Joe have heard? "Anyway, I haven't heard from you in a while, where've you been hiding?" He added, looking at me in what appeared to be concentration, like my answer was very important to him. 

"Oh, you know, just been busy." I struggled to find a proper answer. "Would you, uh, would you like to come in?" I added, realizing that we were still stood in the doorway. 

"Oh, thanks." Joe smiled, slipping off his coat and draping it over his arm as he entered the largish hotel room. "How are you liking the UK so far?" He questioned, glancing at me. 

"I like it; I do need to do a little more exploring though." I admitted, gesturing for him to move further into the apartment, and leading him over to the couch. 

"Hey, I know; why don't we all go out for dinner tonight? You, me, Zoe, Alfie, Tyler, Dan, Phil; it would be great!" Joe suggested, turning to face me with an excited gleam in his eye. 

"Oh, uh, tonight? I'm kind of busy.." I mumbled, wracking my brain for an excuse as Joe looked at me expectantly, obviously wanting a better answer. "I, uh, I have a date!" I exclaimed, instantly regretting it when Joe opened his mouth; I just knew that he would question me further. 

"Who with?" He asked, curiosity evident in his voice. 

"Oh, you know, just some guy." I scratched my neck awkwardly, knowing that my on the spot excuse was bound to fail me. My palms began to sweat as I waited in anticipation for his reply. 

"Really? And who is this guy?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows as if he knew that I was lying, which he probably did - we were close friends after all. 

"His names Daniel, he's 20 and British. He's really cute and um - hey, is that a new sweater?" I was panicking. I knew for a fact that he had caught on to my lie, and now the only way to distract him was to point out random, unrelated things in the hopes that he would forget the current topic of conversation. 

"Don't try and change the subject Troye. I know you don't have a date, you're just trying to avoid Tyler, aren't you?" His voice was gentle yet stern, but I had no idea how he felt about the fact that I had lied to him. 

"What are you on about? Why would I lie about a date?" This was my last resort: denial. If I wanted to get out of this dinner, I was going to have to deny everything. 

"I know what happened with you and Tyler, so don't try to lie or deny (ooh, it rhymed.) it Troye, because you won't be able to trick me, so just be honest." His voice had grew even more stern, but it had also gained volume, now sounding less gentle than it did previously. 

"I have no idea what you're on about." I grimaced. I hated lying to my friends; it hurts more than you could ever imagine, and it was something that I preferred to avoid. I never lied to them, and it hurt to think of how I was betraying their trust now. 

"Don't play dumb with me Troye; I know what happened with you two, Alfie, Zoe and Tyler himself explained it all, so why must you continue to lie?" He was almost pleading now, obviously frustrated by the fact that I was lying to him. 

I slumped onto the couch, a tear escaping my eye as I pulled at my hair in frustration. "Fine, there is no date, better?" I snapped, wrapping my arms around my legs as Joe came and sat by me. 

"Troye.." He began, trailing off into a whisper. "Troye, come here." He pulled me into a hug, wiping away any stray tears that had trickled from my eyes. 

"It's all my fault Joe." I whispered, my throat feeling scratchy and uncomfortable. 

"It's not your fault Troye; it's no ones fault." 

"Yes it is Joe, don't you understand? I started this whole thing! If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't be in this situation now; I'm the reason that I've lost my best friend. I'm the reason that he no longer wants to know me. I'm the reason that everyone hates me. It's all me!" I jumped up, tears streaming down my face, frustrated. I dropped into a ball on the floor, wrapping my arms around myself tightly as I cried. 

"Troye, none of this is your fault. Tyler doesn't hate you, he cares about you, okay? You have definitely not lost him, and you never will. We all love you so much Troye, and we could never hate you." Joe wrapped his arms around me comfortingly, whispering soothing words into my ears. 

"But Joe, why would Tyler still want to be friends with me?" I asked, knowing full well that Joe was probably lying to me in order to make me feel better. 

"He told me himself that he still wants to be friends with you, he cares about you, more than you think. So what do you say, why don't we all go out for dinner tonight?" My earlier fears returned as he suggested this, causing a strangled sob to escape from my parted lips.

"I can't face them yet Joe, not all of them." I whispered, another sob breaking out. 

"How about tomorrow I organize for you to meet up with Tyler? The three of us can spend the day together, that way you wont have to face him alone." 

I smiled slightly. "What if he doesn't want to see me anymore?" I mumbled, worried that I'd lose him forever. 

"Of course he'll want to see you, he loves you Troye, I love you, Alfie loves you, Zoe loves you - we all love you." Joe looked into my eyes, emphasis on the all. 

I grinned. "Thanks Joe. Okay, let's do it. I agree to meet up with Tyler; don't let me change my mind." I giggled, still nervous as I thought about the oncoming meeting. 

"Good, I'll organize it with Tyler and then I'll call you later." He smiled. 

"Thanks Joe, you're the best." I chuckled, pulling him into a hug. 

"You're welcome Troye. I have something for you." He pulled out a box and handed it to me. 

I looked at him in confusion, lifting the lid to reveal a silver watch. I lifted it out in awe, watching it sparkle and admiring the fine detail. Flipping it over, a small 'T' that had been engraved on the underside was revealed to me. I grinned, but then frowned. 

"Joe, I can't take this. It's beautiful, but I just can't." I tried handing it back, but he just pushed it further towards me. 

"No Troye, it's for you; you're one of my best friends and I'd like to thank you for all of the wonderful memories that we've had. You've helped me whenever I've needed help and you've always been there for me, so I'd like to say thank you." 

A tear escaped my eyes as I pulled him into a tight embrace. "Thank you Joe!" I grinned, putting it on once we'd pulled away and admired the way it sparkled. 

***

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents, 

Thank you so much for reading so far; it means a lot to me. 

This chapter is dedicated to mollyr888 because she's really cool and really nice. We're also in a lot of the same fandoms and can have a laugh about fandom jokes. You should go check out her work; she's a great author!

This is kind of random yet kind of related; last chapter I asked what your favourite words were, and I thought I'd share two of my favourites: ffrwchnedd and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch - both are Welsh words, although the second is the name of a place. 

Also, TRXYE and HLP video! Asdfghjkl. Both are fantastic and wonderful and I can't even. What is air? I'm so proud of Troye! I can't wait to see what else the future holds for his career!

Question of The Chapter: 

Favourite song from TRXYE?

Thanks for reading, 

Chloe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 408 3
Tyler returns home from a trip and has some fun with Troye. Smut warning for all of Act II Trigger warnings for [consensual] daddy kink, use of toys...
234K 4.7K 41
Tyler loves Troye but Troye has no idea, Or does he? The two cant stay away from each other and soon find themselves head over heels and completely a...
204K 6.4K 43
What if you fall in love with one of your best friends and don't even accept that you're gay? This is what happens to Connor Franta. He always knew...
67.5K 3.1K 39
"You know what you said before? That you love me to the end of the Universe and back?" "Yeah?" "The Universe has no end." "Exactly." When Troye Sivan...