foreign feelings :) {Complete...

By psyxhedelicc

The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with exc... More

author's notes
o n e: meant to be?
t w o : its not my fault i'm short
t h r e e: munchkin? munchkin.
f o u r : don't always believe what you hear love.
f i v e : strangers are always easier to talk to
s i x : he will be the death of you one way or another, sweetheart
s e v e n : wait, when did I call you hot
e i g h t : if you wanted to talk about exes i'm the right woman to go to.
n i n e : we're not fucking for the fun of it
t e n : quit sniffing me and pay attention
e l e v e n : 'baby'
t w e l v e : i'm a girl what do you expect
t h i r t e e n : oh my god my prince thank you
f o u r t e e n : you love him, just tell him
f i f t e e n : you're always zoning out, do i really bore you that much?
s i x t e e n : am i not sexy enough?
s e v e n t e e n : come on munchkin, don't be afraid
e i g h t e e n : munchkin! i'm not killing you!
t w e n t y : this dude drove me so insane i could jump off of a cliff
t w e n t y o n e : whoops, did i punch a bruise?
t w e n t y t w o : alex, in a tuxedo?
t w e n t y t h r e e : no doubt in my mind
t w e n t y f o u r : kiss? what's that?
twenty five: the one tattoo that's supposed to mean nothing but means everything
t w e n t y s i x : humorous eyes
t w e n t y s e v e n : cold, sticky liquid
t w e n t y e i g h t : hawaiian rolls
t w e n t y n i n e : honey i'm hoMM- ahhh! ma it's me!
t h i r t y : fuzzy socks and my favorite birkenstocks
t h i r t y o n e : a doctor at new york presbyterian med center
t h i r t y t w o : the ending that beats my first
an epilogue

n i n e t e e n : i have some tea to spill

14 2 0
By psyxhedelicc

n i n e t e e n : i have some tea to spill

-

Isabella's POV

My body tenses and I turn my head to the side. "You rolled your eyes three different times tonight. Do you know what that means?" I gulp loudly. "Plus... we're at my place. There isn't anything stopping us." My eyes widen. W-What?

His lips find their way to my open skin. I yelp in surprise. He starts moving slowly, killingly, enjoyably. His hands rest on my hips and I can feel his touch through the thin shirt. My skin burns underneath the shirt from his touch. I'm no longer cold. He sucks, bites, teases and it's seriously killing me. He gets up to breathe but lowers to my ear. "Looks like the hickeys are gone, I should probably make them reappear." I don't shake my head, or speak up. I sit there, waiting for him to continue. After a few more teasing pecks to my neck, he finds that one spot that did things to my body. He sucked extra hard on that spot and my knees went weak. His hands on my waist tightened and kept me standing.

My belly was exploding with tingling feelings. I felt them in my crotch and I don't know if it was a sign to stop or continue. I don't want to stop, but I know I should. He slowly but surely made his way to the other side of my neck. I leaned my head towards the left and let him do whatever he pleased. I was in a state of pure bliss and I didn't want to leave. His hands started to go lower and lower. Until they were under my butt. He squeezed my upper thighs, putting me deeper into his trance. I could feel the bruises appearing, but I didn't care, it felt too good to stop.

Then as if the universe hates us being together, the kitchen door swings open. "It's your favo-.. uhh." A voice says. Aiden let's go if my thighs and stands back up to his full height. I take my hands and wipe my neck, trying to dry it off. My entire face is on fire and I let my back face the intruder so they couldn't see my embarrassment. I seriously have got to stop him from doing that. "What the hell, don't you knock," Aiden says. I could practically feel how annoyed he was. "S-Sorry." A male voice says.

A female voice chimes in. "Get some best friend." And I immediately know who the male and female voice belongs to. Alex and Rose. Once I'm sure my face isn't tomato red, I turn around and glare at Rose. Her and Alex's eyes both widen and they eye my neck. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how bad it looks. A sly smile appears on Rose's face. "Again? And you haven't kissed yet and you're not dating." Then she looks at Aiden. "What the fuck dude." He laughs and shrugs his shoulders. Although I couldn't see his face at the moment, I was willing to bet money he was smirking and looking very happy. I roll my eyes because he couldn't see me.

I turn around and finish the dishes up. "Be quiet, there's a three-year-old sleeping in Aiden's room," I say. "Um?" Alex and Rose say. I laugh. Then I turn around and look at Aiden's back. I poke his shoulder and he turns around. He raises an eyebrow. I smile sweetly. "What do you want?" He sighs, knowing exactly what my sweet smile meant. Heh. "Can you finish the dishes? I need to catch Rose up on some things." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever." I smile but then punch his shoulder. He pretends it hurts. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. "If I can't roll them, you can't." He looks me in the eye. "Yes, ma'am." Once again I fight the urge, even though it was such a good time to roll my eyes. I walk towards Rose, grab her arm, then pull her to the couch.

"So, remember, you need to fill me in on the party? And apparently, today and this three-year-old and what just happened." Then she gasps. "Bitch, you need to stop hiding all of this from me." I laugh and get comfortable.

"Okay, okay, so you know how Elijah has been acting toward me lately?" She nods and I tell her the entire party story. I leave out what happened when we got back to Aiden's. Yeah, all of the memories from that night came back to me on the drive home from his mom's house. To say it was awkward is an understatement. Rose's faces goes from calm to pure fury. "I'LL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT ASSHOLE." She screams and I start dying of laughter. She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"How are you laughing? He made you cry and he embarrassed you in front of almost every college student. I'd be seething with anger if he did that too me." I smile. "And that's what makes us best friends." She smiles. "Okay now, today." I sigh but smile. "He drove me to his mom's house and I met his sisters and his mom." She smiles. "Now you've both met each other's family." She wriggles her eyebrows. "You know what that means" I shake my head and slap her shoulder. She smiles. "Now the three-year-old." I smile. "Luna. I met her and her dad at the store, and I'm babysitting her right now." She nods. Then smiles evilly and I suddenly get sick to my stomach.

"What just happened in the kit-" She's cut off when knocking comes from the door. I smile and thank the lords. I get up and go to the door. I open it and see Luna's dad smiling back at me. I grab my phone and check the time. "Ten on the dot." He smiles. "Like promised." He hands me five hundred and I barely grab it, because I felt so bad taking all this money. "Aiden, Luna's dad is here," I yell to the kitchen. Aiden comes out and nods. He goes up the stairs and a couple of minutes later, he comes back down with a sleeping Luna in his arms. Once again, my heart warms up at the scene. Aiden slowly but carefully hands her back to her dad. He smiles and then takes her in his arms.

"Since I have your number, can I text you for your schedule? Definitely could use a babysitter." I nod. "Of course. We loved having Luna over." Aiden stands next to me now. "We did, she even helped us cook dinner." Her dad smiles. "She's always loved helping me cook." Aiden and I smile. "Anyway, thank you for tonight, I'll keep in touch, have a good night you two." Her dad says. I smile. "You too, thank you for the money." I half yell. He smiles and then Aiden presses the button to close the doors. I plop on the couch. "Man you don't even need to go to college anymore. You've got two good paying jobs." Rose whines. I laugh. "I still need my education, if I don't get it, I'd basically be jobless after modeling." She nods. "True." Then she yawns.

Alex comes into the room as she yawns. "I think we'll get going, goodnight guys." He says. I nod and say my goodbyes. Alex lifts Rose into his arms and she falls asleep instantly. "Awe." I let out. Alex rolls his eyes. "Shut up." I smile sheepishly. He gets into the elevator and leaves for the night. It just leaves me and Aiden. Speaking of Aiden where the fuck did the dude go. I get up and go to the kitchen. Sure enough, I see him drinking a beer. "Couldn't wait till after dropping me off at home?" I ask, sitting on a stool. "Oh, I could've. But maybe I didn't want to." I slap my forehead. "I've got to go to class tomorrow and I need to go to the gym. My first gig is Friday, and I ate unhealthy food today, I'm not supposed to." Aiden puts the beer down and looks at me, annoyed. "Don't listen to my aunt, she has no idea what she's talking about." I laugh. She owns her own modeling company, I think she does.

"Okay, whatever you say Aiden." "I'm serious, you look fine how you are now, I've watched my aunt turn pretty, healthy girls into fame-craving, ugly, scrawny brats. I don't want that to happen to you." Awe. He cares. "I promise I won't turn into that. Besides did any of those girls have you?" He shakes his head and I smile. "Exactly." He smiles and starts drinking again. I shake my head. "I'll walk home, goodnight Aiden, thank you for tonight." Then I hand him two hundred dollars. He looks at me weirdly.

"You helped babysit tonight, keep it." He shakes his head. "One you're not walking home, two you seriously think I need that money? I want you to save it for that house you want after college." I smile. "Okay and I'm not getting into a car with you while drinking. I'd never drive with someone who is intoxicated, nor will I let you drive." He nods. "Then you're staying here." I shake my head. "I can't, my clothes and my school work is in the dorm. Plus I'm sure you're tired of taking care of me." He shrugs. "You're not bad." I smile. "Thanks." He smiles, taking another swig.

I grab my phone and start heading out. "I'll give your clothes back tomorrow, night." And then I press the button. Before the doors close, a hand stops them. I roll my eyes. The doors stop, then slowly open. Aiden grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the elevator. I sigh. "Aidennn," He smiles. "I need to go. Can I just take your car and then pick you up tomorrow? I can give the car back later." His eyes widen in horror. "No, never, not my baby." The urge to roll my eyes is so strong right now. I resort to a scoff. "Your baby?" He nods. "No one drives her but me." I smack my forehead with my palm. "Okay. I'll just call a friend to pick me up?" He looks at me wearily."And what friend do you have that'll pick you up?" I rack my brain. No one to be honest. I shrug my shoulders.

He smiles smugly again. I really wanted to slap that pretty little face of his right now. "If I sleep over, I sleep alone and we wake up at five and must be out by six." He nods his head and I sigh. "Fucking hell." I murmur under my breath as I make my way to the couch. I dramatically fall back into the couch. "Should've gone home with Alex," I mumble, pissed I can't be at home in the comforts of my bed. Aiden walks over to me. "Quit complaining. You're the whiniest person I know. Baby." I look up at him with a look of disbelief on my face. He smiles and I scoff. I stand up and only reach his shoulders. I smile and look up at him. I bite my lip. Slowly, seductively, painfully. His eyes watch the entire time. I watch as something in his eyes darken and I smile. I back up and run to the other side of the couch. "Hide and seek tag, whoever wins gets to pick a prize, you're first," I yell, running into a hallway I had no idea was here earlier.

Aiden's POV

As she runs down a hallway, I smile to myself. She could honestly be the most annoying person alive, but I still loved the childish side she had of her. When we first met, she was all shy, secluded and would rarely meet my eye. Now she messes with me like this, always tests me, and knows how to push my buttons. I've never really had this type of relationship before. It's fun. But the problem is, I don't know what we are. Friends? Or more than that? As I start overthinking, I slowly start to make my way down the hallway.

I didn't actually drink. I just wanted her to stay. I can't explain it, but I have this part of me, that just wants her to stay. Wants her company, whether we're watching t.v. or babysitting. I could've easily driven her home, but it was ten and I'd rather not drive to school at night. So as I walked the hallway, I listened for any noises. Because this house was so big, the slightest breath, or cough, could be heard around the entire room. I walked into a room and turned the light on. I had a bunch of guest rooms and this was one. It just had a big king-sized bed in the middle, a desk in the corner, a dresser in the closet, and a rug underneath the bed. I instantly looked under the bed first. No one.

But, Isabella was a super small person, she could fit in the most random spots. I instantly went to the closet and looked in the biggest drawer. There she was. Curled up in a ball. But the biggest twist, she was asleep. I bit my cheek so hard. I couldn't laugh right now. Not while she's asleep. I took my phone out and of course, had to take a picture. I silently laughed while picking her up in my arms. She barely stirred. Once her head was rightfully on my chest, I walked out of the closet and out the door. I walked up the stairs and put her in my bed. "I won munchkin, I choose for you to sleep with me," I said lightly. A small smile appeared on her face and I realize she was half awake. I probably woke her when I set her down. "Alright." She mumbles before pulling the cover up and over her. Then she's fast asleep.

I strip into my underwear and carefully lay next to her. I don't wrap my arms around her, scared I'd invade any more personal space. Within five minutes though, her tiny body is next to mine and her head is once more on my chest. I smile to myself and put my arms around her small body. I close my eyes and fall asleep into a happy dream.

***

'I'm getting shook awake', is all I think to myself as I open my eyes. I sit up in a frantic and look to my right. Isa is jumping up and down in the bed. I sigh and look out the window. It was still pitch black. She was serious about waking up at five. I let out a strangled 'ahhdjdka' and lay back down.

Because I'm laying on my back, Isa was able to sit right on top of my stomach. I open my eyes and look up at her face. She smiles sweetly. Damn that smile.

"Just five more minutes," I said, groggily. Her cheeks redden and I look at her weirdly. She clears her throat and shakes her head. "If you wouldn't have drunk last night, you could've driven me home and therefore wouldn't have had to wake up till like seven. So get your ass up and get ready so I can go home and get ready." She says, still sitting on me. I barely even remembered she was talking at this moment because she was also biting her lip. I put my hands on her waist and rested them there. "You're going to have to get up if you want me up." Her face reddens and I smile. "O-Oh yeah." She mumbles.

I pick her up and throw her next to me. She lets out a yelp and I smile as now, she's on her back. I flip over and hold myself above her. She gulps. I lower my head to her ear and her breath hitches in her throat. I smile. "I'll get ready love, but I think you should take a shower with me," I whisper. I lift my back up and see a wide-eyed girl staring back up at me. I took a chance to read her eyes, to see what was going through her at the moment. Definitely noticed the worry, she was scared. But she also was so curious. Curious of me? Or what would happen if we did take a shower together? I smiled, happy she was seriously thinking about it.

Then she shook her head. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me off. I lay on my back smiling and she started to walk out the door. "Innocent little Munchkin." Is all I said before she closed the door and left me to laugh to myself.

Isabella's POV

That didn't just happen. He didn't just ask me to shower with him or flip me onto my back. Nope. I put my back against the wall next to me and slid down it. I have got to stop spending time over here. Even if it has been like two days. I like it too much and I'm starting to think he does as well. I need to distance myself from him. Give each other a break. I'll tell him I'm deathly ill and can't come to class. He'll understand and respect me when I say I don't want anyone over. He's nice like that.

I take a few breaths and stand up. I go downstairs and decide to clean up any messes I may have left and gathered the things I had. By the time I was done and sitting on the couch waiting, he came out in a black dress shirt, the top buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His pants fit nicely around his ass and he walked with such ease. His hair was a floppy mess, random pieces fell over his forehead, and the others sat on top nicely. I was swooning over the sight in front of me. He grabbed his keys off the counter and pointed towards the door. "Let's go."

I get up, and as he passes me, mint and leather fill my nostrils and I fall into a happy mood. I follow him out the door and he locks the door, we go to his car and I sit in the passenger's seat happily. He gets in and looks at me weirdly. "Why are you so happy? It's still dark out." He grumbles. I smile at him. He didn't need to know why I was so happy. "What time do you normally wake up?" I ask. He looks at me. "Seven thirty a.m." I smile sheepishly. "Whoops." "Yeah whoops. When do you wake up you weirdo." I smile again. "Just depends. Some times I wake up at five in the morning, sometimes I wake up at like seven." He scoffs. "Weirdo." I shrug.

We pull into the parking lot, and I look at him, he grunts. "Well, here you go, sic ten a.m. You should be happy I'm even up right now." He mumbles. I smile. I unbuckle lean over and kiss his cheek. "I am happy. Thank you Aiden, see you later." I say, before getting out and walking to the dorms. Finally, a proper shower and hairbrush. I smile to myself as I walk into my room and it's empty.

Aiden's POV

As I drive home, my cheek still tingled from where her lips had touched. It couldn't have been more friendly, but it meant something more to me. I've been the only one to take action, and until today, I've yet to feel those luscious pink lips on my skin. I'd say, it was fucking amazing.

***

Isabella's POV

I was in my least favorite class right now, learning about periodic tables again, because 'we needed to be refreshed.' I rolled my eyes and focused in on our five-foot one-inch teacher. He was so short, he'd been carried to random places before. Like random seniors pick him up, carry him, and then drop him. Why he's still a teacher I don't know. I almost felt bad for him, but because I hate science, I automatically hate him too for trying to get me to understand whatever was going on. "The properties of an element can be predicted from its location on the periodic table. The table is arranged in horizontal rows called periods.

A period contains a series of different elements, just as a week on a calendar has a series of seven days. An example would be, open the textbooks and find the periodic table. Look at the fourth period on the table. The elements on the left of this period are highly reactive metals, such as potassium (K) and calcium (Ca.) Elements in the center of the period are relatively unreactive metals, such as nickel (Ni), and copper (Cu). Elements to the right of these include metalloids such as arsenic (As) and the nonmetals selenium (Se) and bromine (Br). The last element in a period is always a very unreactive gas. In this period, this element is krypton (Kr).

The modern periodic table has seven periods, which form eighteen vertical columns. The elements in a column are called a group. Groups are also known as families. The groups are numbered, from group one, on the left of the table to group eighteen on the right. Most groups are named for the first element in the column. Group fourteen, for example, is the carbon family. Group fifteen is the nitrogen family.

Because the pattern of properties of elements in each group has similar characteristics. The elements in group one are the metals.." And I droned out any more of what Mr. Collins was saying. Probably another reason why I suck at science so much. I smile to myself lightly. "Ms. Alavarez, what's so funny?" My tedious teacher asked. I looked up from my hands and the rest of the class was staring, once again. "Nothing." He shakes his head. "Kids and lying these days." He mumbles to himself as he sits in his chair. The class falls silent, and everyone starts writing notes out of the textbook. I do the same. I put my headphones in and start jamming to music secretly.

***

As I sit at the table eating all by my lonesome, a shadow blocks my view of the homework in front of me. I sigh, take my headphones out and turn around. I'm looking at someone's waist. I look up and see that familiar scowl. I sigh. "What do you want." He shrugs and sits in front of me. I start working on the homework once more. A hand snatches it away. "Come on, I don't want to do it tonight, I want to finish it now." He shakes his head. "Quit whining." I scoff once more. "It's my homework." Once again he shrugs. "What's wrong with you? You're so dull, and your replies are dry." He smiles lightly. "We're at school babe, I don't act happy and fun here. Everyone here can go fuck themselves." I throw my head back and laugh. I meet his eyes and he smirks.

"Babe? That's new." I reply. He rolls his eyes. "Eh." Then I smack him for the trashy answer and the eyes. He laughs. People start to look at us. "What have people not seen you laugh before?" He shakes his head. "Remember, 'I only talk to Alex'." I nod my head and laugh at his attempt to mimic me. "Hasn't Alex ever made you laugh at school?" He shakes his head and my eyes widen. "Alex... He used to be different. Neither of us would laugh. And ever since he started dating Rose again, we rarely hang at school. So, no, they haven't really seen me laugh." I smile. "So it's an accomplishment?" He laughs lightly. "Why not." I smile.

"Good. Now can I have my homework?" He shakes his head. "I have some tea to spill." And at that moment, time stopped. My face fell, I stopped talking, and he just stared at me. I literally fell out of my seat, my hands clutched to my stomach, and I started dying. My laughter filled the entire cafeteria, and everyone was probably staring at me, but I didn't care. At that point, this was long waiting. I just started laughing, laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes, my chest was like tightening in on itself, and my stomach was sore, but I couldn't stop laughing. As he spoke those few words, his expression helped pull it all together.

After probably peeing myself, I get up, brush the dust off of me, and sit back in my seat like the respectable young woman I was.

"So," I said chuckling to myself. "What's the tea." His face was like contorted with disgust, but also with humor. "I don't even remember." He says. I laugh lightly this time, my chest and stomach still hurting. "That's a neck," I say, still lightly laughing. I get up and slap his neck. I run back to my seat and cover my neck. He looks at me like he couldn't believe I just did that in front of every college student. I smile sympathetically. He clenches his jaw, making it, oh so hot. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "I'm getting you back." He seethes through his teeth. It was so quiet I'm surprised I heard it.

He stands up and eyes my water. Then he smirks evilly. I look at him and shake my head. He smirks and grabs the water. "Oh yes." Then before I can run, the bottle is opened, and its contents are being poured over my head, down my chest, and down my thighs. Not to mention it's cold water and I have a freaking white tee on. It was the thin material kind that already stuck to your body. Can you imagine it wet?! Heh, that's what she said. Damn it I distracted myself again.

He drops the water and starts heading towards the door. Before he leaves though, he turns, "Red lace. Suits you." And leaves. Before I can even process what he's talking about, a few guys let out a low whistle. Most of the girls just laughed. Except for one familiar blonde. She came running towards me. She grabbed my homework and threw my food away. I grabbed my bag, and Rose pulled me out of the cafeteria.

She pulled us all the way to our dorm. Once we were in the room, I took the cold, wet, see-through shirt off. Then I flopped onto my bed and screamed into a pillow. Once I finished, I sat back up and looked over at Rose who was patiently waiting for me to stop. I smile sheepishly. "I understand love, that was definitely called for." I nod. Then her face goes straight. "What the hell was that?" I look at my phone. The class was about to start. I found a black spaghetti top threw it on, grabbed my bag, and looked her in the eye. "I'm about to find out." She nods, and I start heading to the auditorium where we brainstormed baking ideas for like twenty minutes.

Authors comments

Uh yeah, I don't know what to write about. I'm in a writer's block. again :(

Vote, comment, share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 120 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
73.7K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
1.1K 83 30
Remi sensed a set of eyes on her. It was the first time she met Jahari, in her Sophomore year of high school. She falls for him, commits herself to h...