New Stars- Adriennette story

By fangirling15051

Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and... More

Frustration
Confusion
Ghost of You
Understanding
Boys
Damn.. Just damnn
Grown Up
OMG
I don't like her
Just friends, revising..
I KISSED HER
test, lunch, changing rooms
Competing with a cocky Adrien Agreste
Art and Hunger
season 3 english dub
good news leads to sad times
Boys don't cry.
Adrien's realisation
Photographs
The flirting begins
Marinette's first photoshoot
New beginnings
realisation and good stuff
Things get sour
The first almost-kiss
The Mayor's Announcement
Initial reactions
Plagg tries.. But doesn't succeed
Another awkward almost kiss
AN- BOOK 2
THE OTHER LINK WASN'T WORKING
2023 update

Chat Noir visits a popular Marinette

6.6K 162 217
By fangirling15051

season 3 spanish spoiler. 

your welcome :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'well, basically, you keep using up your energy so you need more,' Plagg laughs, 'it's the funniest thing that happens to every chat noir i've ever had! Actually, it get's funnier..'

I throw some camembert bread into his mouth to shut him up. I can't stand it when Plagg gloats. It's so frustrating.

I transform again and run to the meeting place, where Ladybug is already waiting. 

'are you all filled up?' she asks, grinning.

'yup, turns out that this hungry thing has happened to every chat noir, so it must happen to everyone who has a miraculous,'

A tremendous quake occurs, and we already know that Stoneheart is looming over us by his massive shadow blocking the Parisian sunlight.

'I'm gonna run to the Eiffel tower, you do your thing,' Ladybug quickly sprints off as I taunt the massive figure infront of me.

'Hey, big boy! Smile!' I turn my baton at an angle so the sun is directed at the beasts eyes, 'We don't want you looking stony all the time!'

I see the shadow of a great fist and run round the bakery. Ladybug calls me at this moment exactly, 'Ran into Mylene.. broke up..' she is out of breath and I can hear her panting as she runs, 'distract..10 more minutes..'

I cut the call, and use my baton to propel me up to the chimney of a giant factory. I'm about to evacuate everyone, but I notice it is completely abandoned. As I reach the roof, I notice a little well-hidden ledge, and I peer into the little window. It is completely empty. I carefully balance on my baton across the chimney.

'Hey, Stoneheart!' his monstorous head turns in my direction, 'Why did the tectonic plates break up? Because there was too much friction between them!'

I can see rage on his face and I can't help but fin it funny. I guess I'm nearly s annoying as plagg.

'Control your anger, or people will think you're from the stone age!' I yell as he chases after me, knocking over lampposts.

I love being chat noir.

MARINETTE'S POV

I can hear chat noir's pun and I can't help but snicker. He really knows how to wind people up. As he lures the beast, I evacuate a towerblock, leading the people to the underground railway for safety. Chat noir slides under the barrier I created with my yoyo earlier. As the akuma is focused on him, it pulls the lampposts out of the ground as it struggles to set it's head free from the string.

'Cataclysm!'

A building collapses ontop of his feet. We have him pinned to the ground and Chat noir extends his baton into the clenched fist, causing it to swing open. I tear it before purifying the akuma and using my lucky charm to make sure that Ivan doesn't get hurt in the process. I mean, we wouldn't him crushed beneathe the weight of a twenty-something floor tower block.

Chat noir holds out his fist as we carry out our ritual of 'Pound it!'

I quickly comfort a confused looking Ivan 'You should talk to Mylene, and apologise, even if you don't understand why, I'm sure she'll forgive you,'

'Yeah' Chat adds on, 'tell her how much she means to you and she'll be smitten,'

'well, that was interesting,' I say.

The leather-clad boy besides me doesn't respond, and instead grabs my waist as he extends his baton.I scream from the shock of how fast he moves.

'Damn, give a girl some warning!' I protest as he pulls me onto a ledge on the building I restored a minute ago.

'I was thinking,' he says, completely ignoring me, gesturing to the circular window 'We could make this, don't laugh, kinda like a little den place where we can chill,'

'We are superheroes, I don't think we can ever chill,' I say.

'Well, think of it this way, we could have a place where we can record akumas and that, you know,' He senses my uncertainty, 'I mean, we already made social media accounts, so I was just thinking..i mean you don't have to..'

'It's actually a good idea Chat, I can see it now, we can have beanbags and that, a stock of food,'

My earrings beep.

'I need to go, I'll look around for stuff we could use though,'

'Yeah, you go, I'm gonna home, then have a quick patrol later' he says, 'bye m'lady,'

'see ya, kitty cat,' I say, before swinging away. I detransform as I walk into my room, making sure nobody is looking, of course. My qwami flops onto my bed, and i call down to my parents, 'I'm home, sorry I fell asleep and forgot,'

My parents run up to my room.

'Oh, marinette, you sill girl, you could have met..'

'guess who came!' My dad interrupts my mum, who laughs.

I laugh as well because I already know, 'Who?'

'Ladybug and Chat Noir! They were in our bakery!'

'They signed this for you,'

'Omg, thank you so much, I can't believe I missed it!' I fangirl over myself and Chat Noir.

I'm not a great actor, but manage to keep myself together as they leave my room. I turn to Tikki, who is under my duvet, fast asleep. Smiling to myself I check my phone.

What. The. Hell.

I have more than 300 calls, over 1000 snapchats, even more DMs and 30 texts.

I feel so popular.

I check the missed calls first, there is one from rose, juleka, Alix and then the rest are all from Alya. I swipe away the notifications from the other apps, as I go through my texts. The first one I notice is from Adrien a few minutes ago.

ADRIEN- hey mari, I'm guessing we aren't meeting outside the gym coz of the akuma, besides I wouldn't want you in any danger. Next time, right? Oh and congratulations.

I completely forgot about our plans. I blush as I reread the message. He doesn't want me in any danger. Wait,

Why is he congratulating me?

I'm about to type a response, but then Alya's name shows up. I press answer to see her face fill my screen, and she screams. I cover my ears and lower the volume to make sure tikki doesn't get disturbed, as I see Nino enter the frame.

'Girl! Where have you been? I have been trying to talk to you for the past hour!'

'I'm sorry, I fell asleep! And, I know you have, I have hundreds of missed calls from you!'

'Marinette, I swear, you are the most ditzy person on the face of the earth!'

'I know! My parents told me that Ladybug and Chat Noir came to the bakery! They signed this for me!' I hold the napkin infront of the camera lens.

'Omigosh!' Alya screams again, and both Nino and I save our ears.

'I'd appreciate it if you didn't deafen me, Alya!'

'Sorry, just, you haven't checked your Instagram, have you?'

'No, because my phone is all up by notifications!'

'That's because Ladybug and Chat Noir tagged you in their posts!'

'What!' I don't have to act as I completely forgot about this aswell.

'Check it right now!'

'Ok, I am, before my battery dies anyway,' I say, 'Then I'm gonna have another nap, so try not to spam me, okay?'

My friend laughs her face disappears and I check my Instagram. My page has completely blown up. I now have 10 M followers.

I feel dizzy.

I look back at the video, where chat noir says, 'shoutout to Marinette Dupain-Cheng', then click on my own username. There s a little blue tick next to my name. I drop my phone.

This is bad. Really bad.

I don't want lots of people knowing my name and where I live and that. I feel so lightheaded as I sit down onto my chaise, only to hear a little knock on my window. I turn to look, and see Chat grinning at me. I get up and open the window reluctantly.

'Marinette!'

ADRIEN'S POV

'Chat Noir,' she says, as she sits back down.

I notice that she seems a little duller than usual.

'What's up?' I ask, as she grins back at me.

'Nothing, just wonderi..'

I cut her off. Marinette is such a bad liar. I can tell from those massive blue eyes.

Those eyes are so beautiful, great sapphire pools that glimmer in the light.

They seem so familiar, it makes my head hurt.

MARINETTE'S POV

He cups my head between his hands, 'please tell me,'

I look into those green orbs that glow brightly.

Why do they seem so.. recognisable?

'Well, I have 10 M followers on Instagram, and I know this sounds really stupid, but I'm kinda freaking out, because its happened so suddenly, and I don't like having so much attention and cameras flashing in my face, and I don't know how Adrien deals with it, he's so strong and amaze- I'm rambling, sorry,'

'I get you,' He smiles gently, 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that on the video, I'll convince Ladybug to delete it from her page and I'll do the same,'

'don't,' I interrupt him, 'it would look suspicious,'

'true,'

For a minute or two, it is completely silent. Chat Noir looks a little lost, and I try to break the tension.

I mean silence.

Silence.

'So, whats a superhero like you doing here?'

'Well, I know that you sew stuff, so I was wondering, perhaps you could make me two beanbags? Like massive, cushiony ones, I'll bring you the materials if you want, and I'm definitely going to pay, let's say 300 euros for each?'

I gasp.I have never made a beanbag before, it seems too complicated, to be honest. But, at the same I am quite skint, and with 600 euros I could get myself a new worktop. My parents' would want to know why I've been 'saving' my money, I can't say I spent it on the new Gabriel Agreste collection.

What can I say, huh? The things I do to get Adrien's attention.

'so..' Chat Noir interrupts my thoughts.

'Yeah, I don't see why not, but I'm also very busy, so it would be a while till you got them,'

'Great!' He jumped onto his feet, 'Thank you so much! Oh, and let's keep it between us two, okay? Thanks! Bye!'

And like that, Chat Noir left, tail swishing behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1699 words. 

Bug out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
332K 8.6K 25
Marinette unknowingly reveals her crush to Adrien. Set after the events of "Miracle Queen." #1 Blushing #1 Adrienette #1 Adrien #1 Marichat #4 Marin...
290K 6.3K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...
15.8K 241 16
Marinette has always been home schooled. until her senior year where she had convinced her parents to allow her to go to a public school. what happen...