SOUTHSIDE • a liskook au

De akiflix

Our story revolves around the simple town of Wayji, and the people who lives in the town. On the outside, it... Mais

Leather Jackets, Lace Ups and Lies
Suits, Stilettos and Secrets
A Small Town with a Big Secret
E01: Where Does the River End?
E02: Will it Hurt Less If it Ends?
E03: Misery Likes Company
E04: Where Do We Start Looking?
E05: Pretty Girls Have One
E07: The Mayor's Daughter
E08: You're Dating One Now
E09: My Bitchass Dog
E10: This Town Is Really Crazy
E11: Sacrifice
E12: It's Complicated
E13: The Tale of the Two Sisters

E06: Finally Move On From You

4.9K 376 254
De akiflix

LALISA
🍂

After three tries—climbing up Taehyung's window, he finally decides to open it.

My first try was throwing pebbles at it, second was calling him out and on the third, I used their ladder to climb up and personally knock on his bedroom window.

"Hey there Romeo," I said as soon as the window opened. "Thought you'd want some company?"

"Lis—"

"Save it," I cut him off and proceeded to come in. "I brought some churros."

"Lisa, please..."

I took a deep breath. "This silent treatment you're giving me is fucking me up. You know how much I love you, Tae. But..."

"But it's not the kind of love I want?"

Again, I sighed. Confrontation, the one thing I dread the most. It's like facing my dad after getting caught cheating in third grade. Or facing him after getting into a small fight with some ghoulies.

But to be honest, this confrontation was the one I hate amongst all. I love him but he's like a brother. Maybe I had deeper feelings for him but it wasn't that strong that made me have other feelings for him aside from a platonic one. So now, it kills me that I've hurt him. I don't know what got into me but... Kim Jungkook—there's something about him that draws me in. How I wish this is just a phase because he's someone who's different from us.

"I get it, Lisa," he continued. "I know you don't love me like that but it's just hard to accept it when it's in front of you, you know? I didn't think it would be someone like him. I always thought it'd be Yoongi. I... I... I would've accepted it because I know you'll be in good hands. But him? Kim Jungkook? We barely even know the guy!"

I couldn't help but smile. Any girl would be lucky to have Kang Taehyung as their boyfriend. And I'm a fool for not giving him a chance. But as they say, you cannot teach your heart whom to love—or like. It's just how it is.

I dropped the bag of churros on his table and tackled him with a big hug making us both fall on his bed.

"I love you Taengie... I really do."

"I love you too, Lis..." he said tightening his hug. It was a good few minutes when he suddenly spoke. "As much as I love this, um, I'm a man too, Lis. And we're on my bed so uh... yeah. Best if you let go for now."

Laughing, I did let go but still sat beside him.

"I'm really sorry, Tae," I said resting my chin on his shoulder. "You're my best friend and I hurt you—"

"It's nothing a bag of churros can't fix," he cut me off. "I'm just really worried, Lis. Not that I'm judging him or what but... he's not one of us. He might hurt you."

His hand held mine and squeezed it gently. Sincerity in his eyes.

"I'm the Serpent Princess, Tae," I chuckled. "If he hurts me, I can just return the favor. I'll hurt him too. Or stab him. Eitherway, I'll make him feel the same pain."

"Lisa, you know what I mean."

I sighed. "It's okay, Tae. If I get hurt, then at least I'd experience it. And it's not like I already love him or anything. It was just a kiss."

"You wouldn't let him do that if you didn't have strong enough feelings for him."

My argument has cut off. I don't know what to answer, honestly. I don't know why I let him kiss me. I don't why I kissed him. In short, I don't know what's gotten into me.

"Tae, I'm gonna do something we both might regret but I need to do this. Just... just."

His forehead creased. "O...kay, I guess—"

I leaned forward and claimed his lips. His eyes grew wide and this is so fucking awkward. But I need to know. The difference.

His lips didn't taste like cherry. But it was soft. My heart pounded but it wasn't that intense. Should I continue? Maybe it feels like this because I know him well? Or maybe because...

I leaned back a foot at least.

"I-I'm sorry, Tae..." I whispered. He smiled.

"You don't just kiss someone like that and say sorry, Lisa," he said sternly.

"I wanted to know," I explained. "If..."

"If you'd feel the same way when you kissed him?" He continued for me. "Lalisa Kwon. If didn't know you that well, I would be hella furious at you right now. You don't just do that."

"Then what do I do, Tae? I want to give you answers. I want to tell you that it was just a spur of the moment thing but I'd be lying. I... I don't know what came into me I—"

Taehyung did the unthinkable. He cupped my face and kissed me. It was different. Very.

"Knock knock—oh my!"

I suddenly pushed him when I heard Uncle Daesung's voice.

"U-Uncle! I-It's not what you think—"

"Don't worry about me kids," he said smiling. "I just went up to get Tae's laundry so... continue. But please, leave the door open. I don't want Jiyong and I to be grandparents or something—"

"Dad!"

"Okay okay. I'm leaving," the elder said chuckling. "You kids enjoy. But not too much—"

A pillow flew towards him as he walked away. It didn't hit him, thank God.

Awkward Silence. Tae rubbed his neck and I... I couldn't look at him. Not after that.

"So... um... how was... it?"

"Just..."

I couldn't answer. I liked it, yes but... Is it wrong to feel that I just kissed my brother?

"Kang Taehyung."

"Don't answer," he said smiling. "At least I got to do it, right?"

That made me roll my eyes at him. He laughed then sighed.

"I think I can now finally move on from you, Lalisa Kwon..."

🍂

"You did what?!" Jisoo blurted out. We're inside her room hanging out—just the two of us. "Lisa, that's so insensitive of you. He has feelings for you—"

"I had to, Unnie." Yup we're quite close now. "He's my best friend and I miss him. It's been a week since we last talked and I couldn't stand it."

"I get that part but why on earth would you kiss him? I mean, you're not dumb but that was clearly idiotic!"

I flinched as she raised her voice. Tzuyu wasn't like this so it's kind of a rude awakening for me. But I guess this is better to counter my stubbornness.

"I wanted to check, unnie. If I would have feelings for him after I kiss him..."

"And? What would happen if you did develop feelings for him? And feelings for my brother as well? Who'd you choose?"

"I..." I sighed. I clearly did not think that through. "I don't know, unnie. And I don't think I have strong enough feelings for Jungkook too. I just met him."

"Lisa, you're too... impulsive," she said folding her arms. "You should try and think things thoroughly first before acting on it. Because there are some things you can't take back that easily. Or retract the words that come out of your mouth."

I heaved a sigh. She's right. I always do things without thinking it through. And I would've jeopardized our friendship because of what I did.

"Unnie, what does it mean when a guy says he can finally move on?" I asked. "He said that after he kissed me."

"That Taehyung's a really nice guy and whoever becomes his girlfriend is one lucky bitch."

"And I'm the fool for letting his slide away," I continued.

"No," she corrected me. "You a fool for choosing my idiotic brother over him."

"Ya!"

The door suddenly opened revealing a pouty Kim Jungkook in his sweats. Behind him was a modelesque man with the most beautiful face I have ever seen.

"Jin!" Jisoo jumped from the bed—totally forgetting me and Jungkook were there, and kissed the guy who I'm guessing is the boyfriend she's been talking about. "You're back! Since when? And why didn't you text me?"

"Sorry love," he said kissing her forehead. I felt conscious for a bit—and weirdly jealous. "I wanted to surprise you. But I see here you have a guest?"

"Um uh... hello. I'm Lisa," I introduced myself. Wow. I never saw this one coming. I—Lalisa Kwon, cower in the sight of this godly man. "I'm... uh, Jisoo unnie's friend."

"Oh," he said eyeing me from head to toe. I never felt more self-conscious. "You're not from Wayji, are you?"

"I am... but I live in the southside."

"Oh really now?" He turned to Jisoo. "I didn't know you knew someone from the south?"

"She's Tzuyu's best friend," Jungkook interjected. "I met her at her funeral. You were in vacation that time."

"Tzuyu's funeral? She's dead?!"

"Didn't noona tell you?"

"Well, I didn't think it was necessary since they never talked," Jisoo said shrugging. "Sorry love."

"So your sister finally killed someone huh, Jisoo," Jin said bitterly. My forehead creased and looked at Jungkook confused.

"Just so you know, Park Seokjin, Jennie had nothing to do with Tzuyu's death," Jisoo defended. "She may be a bitch but she wouldn't go that far as to drive someone to kill herself. Plus, it wasn't suicide. It was murder."

"Oh, my bad. But seriously, your sister needs to stop picking on whomever she wants. One day she'll meet her match and I'd be the first one to rejoice," the guy said making Jisoo glare at him.

"We are not having this argument again, Jin," she said with her arms folded. "Jennie isn't a bitch."

"You can't blame me for hating that sister of yours after what she did to Chaeyoung—"

Jungkook managed to pull me out of the room before the fight blows up.

"It's best if you leave them for a while," he said pulling me to an adjacent bedroom. "They always argue like that but they do love each other. They'd probably make out after a minute or two."

We entered a black and white themed room which I'm guessing is his. It was very minimalistic but had a huge television right in front of the queen-sized bed.

"Um, I know this is kinda awkward we have to make due since Jisoo and Jin wouldn't be out for few more minutes. An hour tops," he said rubbing is nape. "So... yeah. Welcome to my humble abode."

One thing's for sure. Jungkook's a gaming addict. The cabinet underneath the television with tons of gaming console inside was a huge giveaway. Not to mention a desktop computer with three displays. Talk about being rich.

Hands tucked in his pocket, Jungkook stood by the closed door just staring at me. I know so even if I wasn't directly looking at him. His gazes were that intense.

I know Jisoo just lecture me about not thinking things through—whether by action or words but, I'm still me.

"Why do you like me, Jungkook?" I asked outright as I turned to face him and catch his gaze. "Explain to me why giving you a chance wouldn't mess me up."

Silence. Then he sighed.

"I don't know," he said—hands on his nape. He looked cute doing that. "I honestly don't know why. Maybe because you looked regal that day during Tzuyu's funeral. Or because when you spoke that day, I felt how genuine you were—how you sincere your words were for her. Or how determined you were to know the truth. The lengths you go through just for the people you love. It might've been just a short while but, how do you determine if you like someone? Is there really a tome requirement? A month? A year? A decade? Who knows. But really, maybe it's just how your eyes twinkle like the stars every time you win an argument.

"You know, Jisoo noona asked me the same question when we went home that day. If how do I know I like you after just knowing you for a couple of weeks. I said the same thing. I don't know.

"So now I ask you the same question but in a different context. Do you like me, Lalisa Kwon?"

"I..." Why is this so fucking hard? "I kossed Taehyung."

"I know. How was it? Be honest."

"I... I prefer cherries."

"Cherries? You're not giving a straight answer, Lisa," he said. "I thought you're the fearless southside princess. Where's the spunky girl who almost killed me with a pink notebook? Or that girl who took revenge and threw a rotten egg at Mingyu? Show your spunk now, Kwon. Don't tell me you're scared—"

I shut him up. The usual way. If it's not clear enough, I kissed him again. God I'm turning into a kissing addict.

"I said I liked cherries more, you fucktard. And that means you."

"I see," Jungkook grinned. "Glad that's clear—"

"Ya! The both of you. I found the IP address of the last personal e-mail sent to Tzuyu!"

We both turned towards Jisoo who came busting in with her laptop followed by a topless Jin. Whatever they just did, I didn't want to find out seeing the bruises near his neck.

"The number has been cut but whoever the owner of that didn't manage to unlink his Kakao account," Jisoo stated while typing. "The user ID didn't have any picture but I was able to trace a laptop IP."

"And? Where can we find him?"

After typing something, Jisoo's mouth flew open.

"Here," she said turning towards Jungkook. "Did you kill Tzuyu, Jungkook?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

234K 11.4K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...
895 115 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
161K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
68.7K 3.5K 47
21-year-old Jungkook, a full-time barista did not for once think the callous, cold-blooded mafia boss would specifically spare him from the massacre...