Fake Dating The Bad Boy

By Sammy_xxxxx

"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want fro... More

Authors Note:
Infomation:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:

End

7.1K 82 13
By Sammy_xxxxx

Hey guys, so the last chapter was the final chapter of my book. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been encouraging me to update and for everyone's who had enjoyed this book, I hoped it was everything you guys wanted.

If the ending was not what you guys liked, I do apologize but please don't hesitate to let me know.

Don't forget to like and comment and tell me what you guys thought of this book, I do apologize if it wasn't amazing as it is my first book that I've written.

With Love: Samha🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 160 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

519K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...