My arranged marriage to a coc...

By Blue_Flame24

Beverly Rachel McAdams the typical fresh out of high school girl. She lives with her single mother, and canno... More

My Arranged Marriage to a Cocky Arrogant Self-centered...Hot Alpha
I escaped way too many times...
I guess I could try...
I can do this all Day
First Date of the New Generation Couple
The New Omega
Horrid Nightmares
The New Couple
All the Right Info
Ghosts of Fathers Past
Siberia Means "Layers"
Plan Backfired
My Hero
The Council
A Pushed Forward Wedding
A Special Surprise
Alterations
Shopping Is Always Interesting
I Don't Take Pressure Well
I Love You Too
Too Much Money
The Heat of an Animal
Chapter 23-I'm sorry Heat?
Chapter 24-I wasn't expecting...
Chapter 25-Never thought I'd be Drugged
Chapter 26-Undercover
Chapter 27-Close yet not Close Enough
Chapter 28-Three hours is a long Time
Chapter 29-The feeling of being weak Sucks...
Chapter 30-So many things that We don't Know About.
Chapter 32-Bundles of Joy?
Chapter 33-Jealousy and Information
Epilogue part one
Epilogue part Two

Chapter 31-So Boring...

82K 1.7K 146
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 31-So Boring...

Beverly's POV:

When we got home,Brandon told me to go get cleaned up.So I went upstairs and took a long steaming hot shower letting the muscles relax in my back and shoulders.I took a deep breath and turned off the water one it began to run cold.I stepped out wrapping a towel around myself.I walked to my closet and walked inside.I grabbed a pair of shorts and a white shirt.I dried myself completely and put on my clothes.As I bent down to pick up my towel I dropped I stopped and froze.I was sideways...

and I was a whale.

I stood straight up noticing the size of my stomach.A somewhat scared and disgusted face came on.

"I'm a whale..."I whispered.I turned full on and noticed the zipper of my shorts was being pulled...and they were tight...nothing fit me...I went back into my closet yanking pants after pants after pants and shirts after shirts...but they were all size three...None of it fit.I was always a small girl.I spent most of my life working out because I couldn't really afford to do anything else.

But now as I pulled out size threes of clothes I couldn't fit any.Soon there was a pile of clothes in the middle of the floor and I sat in my empty and messy closet with only dresses and shoes left in it.I didn't even want to try them on because after I would probably drown myself in chocolate.

"Bevs?"Brandon called.I heard the door open and shut quietly.I just sat in my closet sadly.

"Woah...Bevs where ar-What are you doing?"He asked walking into the closet.

"None of my clothes fits me...I'm too fat."I said sadly sitting in my favourite purple v-neck and undone  dark wash skinny jeans.

"Beverly your not fat."

"Yes I am!I was always a small size.I was always double zero,zero,one or a three and now I can't even fit into a size three."I said throwing my shirt on the ground like a little kid.

"Beverly you know you can go buy new clothes any time you want.I have enough money to buy you as many wardrobes as you want."

"I will have to shop at the..."I gulped hard.

"Maternity stores."I said shivering.I didn't like the thought of it.

"It's only for a while then you can go shop at the all the stores you want."

"Fine."I grumbled.

Angelica came with me because there was no way I was going alone.

------------

"Oh this is soexciting!Your finally back!And we can shop for baby clothes and toys and...the nursery!"She said happily as we walked through the busy mall.It was late November here but in the little world I was in...it was somehow summer.

The mall had already had some christmas decorations which was not a surprise.

"Angelica?"I asked stopping infront of the mall map.

"What's wrong?"She asked trying to point out maternity stores.

"Don't you think it's a little weird?I mean I am nineteen...I feel...dirty."I said.I was turning twenty on Valentines day.I know I am a lovely valentine's gift for my mummy.

"For werewolves it's not.Some girls get pregnant at sixteen.I think the youngest is fifteen."

"Really?"I said my eyes popping out of my head.

"Yea.It will be surprising to find a werewolf over twenty who is not pregnant or has no children."

"What about you then?"I asked curiously.

"Me?Well...me and Damen haven't...you know..."She said a bright pink blush appearing on her face.

"Had sex?"I asked smiling.

"Yea...I mean yes to what you said but no that we haven't done it."

"Aww...the first time Damen has actually carred about someone.Don't worry.One day it will happen,and you will be a very happy lady."I said as we began walking to the escalator.

"What's it like?If you don't mind me asking..."She said sheepishly.Angelica was a very adorable eighteen year old.She was still in high school and she was like a little girl.

"It's nice.It hurts at first...but after a minute or two it's nice."

"Were you nervous?"

"Yea.Very.But I was in heat so it didn't consume me."

"Oh...I take the pills for it."She said.

"Don't worry.It isn't as bad as you think.And I am pretty sure Damen would make sure you are in as little pain as possible."

"What was Damen like before?"She asked as we stepped off.

"Well I had only known him for about a couple weeks but he was a total ass and playboy.And congratulations you changed his horrible ways."

"Really?"She asked a bit of amusement on her face.

"Yea.Good job."I said standing infront of the store.It had pregnant women pictures wearing there clothes and they were happy and smiling.

"Are you alright?"She asked.

"No."

"Oh come on it will be fun."She laughed grabbing my hand and dragging me in.The lady at the counter was young and no offense...I think she hit the food court one too many times.Like I know it's rude to say that but...seriously her uniform shirt was to tight and I couldn't see her neck.

I am such a bad person...because she was really nice.

"Hello welcome to Mathers Maternity if you need anything come and ask me."She said flashing us a warming smile.

"Okay let's look at some pants because it's cold outside."She said taking me over to the jean racks.

"What's this white stretchy thing?"I asked touching the spandex part of the jeans.

"That's to go around your stomach."She said.

"Oh God..."I sighed.After an hour I bought a couple of jeans,some shirts and sweaters and I wasn't the happiest.After a couple of stores I bought lot's of clothes,sweaters and other things and I was bored ot of my mind.These clothes were so boring and plain!I am not a boring person,many teachers have told me I am very colourful....I'm still not sure if that was meant in a good or bad way.

"Oh two more.Do you have shoes?"

"Of course."

"Not heels,Beverly.I mean good shoes."

"I have a pair of converse."I smiled shrugging.

"You need some flat shoes.You can't wear heels."She said.This was probably the high light of my day...I loved shoes.I bought some flat shoes that I see moms wearing when they walk their kids or take them to school.And now I was hungry and tired.

"One more thing.I need a new laptop because the one I have crashed on me because I was using it to hack a lot of things and...it just broke."She laughed as we walked into Best Buy.It was quite fast she knew what she needed and we were done in seconds.

Food time...

I was really craving pizza...and chips...and fries.

"Okay what do you want to get?"Angelica asked as I started up my lovely Jeep that Brandon said I could have.

"Pizza,chips and fries."I said pulling out of the parking lot.Angelica laughed quietly at the food cravings I was having and when we got home all the clothes I through out were gone and one of the maids was putting away my new clothes.

"Have enough food there?"Brandon asked walking in and tossing his papers on the desk.

"No."I said shaking my head as I ate.He chuckled and sat down next to me as I watched I didn't know I was pregnant.It was a sad show and yet I somehow found it humorous at points.

"I think I would rather know I was pregnant and be a whale rather then not knowing and then having a child that could possibly die."I said finishing my food and throwing out the boxes.I went to brush my teeth because...I loved brushing my teeth.I loved the feeling of clean and squeaky teeth.

When I walked back out I sighed looking into my closet.

"What's wrong?"He asked looking through the baby magazines I had bought at the convenience store where I bought my chips.

"Look at these clothes!They are pastel colours and flat shoes...clothes that make me look like a mom who is taking her kids to a prep school!."

"My mom took me and Damen to a prep school."He smiled.

"Yes but when did your mom have you?"

"Seventeen.Bevs it's normal to be pregnant at a young age for female werewolves.I'm pretty sure Angelica told you."He said looking up from the magazine.I sighed...

"I just realized do you even know how far along you are?These pictures are quite interesting."He said.I smiled and walked over plopping down next to him and cuddling next to him looking at the magazine.

"This one is having quads.Look how big she is and she is a happy person."He said pointing.

"Yes but she doesn't have children who put her through a lot of pain."My stomach moved and I growled.

"That's enough."I said sharply.

"Know what I'm going to record that."He said pulling out his phone.

"Why?"

"So that when they are older and they are mad at you you can show them how much pain and discomfort they put you through."He said smiling.

"They don't move on their own.Just when they are hungry or angry."

"Well make them angry.Say your not going to eat ever again."I laughed and lifted my shirt.

"I guess I am not going to eat ever again..."I chimed and they moved aggressivly and I groaned.These were just really bad kids.They kept moving until I finally said.

"Okay i am going to eat."And then they finished.

"Awesome."He said putting his phone away.I opened the magazine again.

"A checklist of things to prepare...Wow this magazine is genuis..."I said reading over some of the things.

"Oh we have to go shopping..."He groaned.

"Yea but it's baby shopping so it's more fun.And you are going with me so you should be happy."

"I am..."He yawned wrapping his arms around my waist and laying lightly on my stomach.

"What did you do with Silver?"I asked.

"He's locked in a cell heavily guarded.I trust him...yet I don't."He said.

"I am telling you right now he didn't hurt me.Infact I am shocked you listened to that crazy Violet."

"I know but if not you would still be strapped to a table.She was our only way in.It would have taken your grandmother a couple of months to unlock the door."

"Door?"

"He had witches charm a door and make it invisible.But there was flaws.It was charmed with the nature of hell so it was able to be seen by holy water...I know very stupid and...Humans could unlock it.We couldn't because the knob was silver."

"Only demons are unharmed by Silver..."I mumured.

"Yep.And humans.So without her it would have taken sometime and then we would need a human to open it."

"Well I am still curious about those dark angels."

"We are looking into them and from now on you will be heavily guarded when your not with me."

"I was at the mall with Angelica."

"That's what you think.I had five werewolf guards following you.They were disguised as couples walking."

"You sneaky little boy."I laughed.

"I'm older then you."

"By two years...God."I said sticking my tongue out.

"Still I am in my twenties you are in your..teen years."

"Oh bite me."I said.And as I said it he bit my shoulder lightly.

"Get out of here."I laughed pushing him away.But he just pushed my arms out of the way and crushed me to his chest.

"Good night,love."He said kissing my cheek many times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 217 34
A human and innocent Annabelle is dating a mysterious man, Damien. Over the course of three months their relationship seems unbound, and steamy, apar...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
56K 1.1K 56
(TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!) At the tender age of six years old, Aksana Rodin was orphaned by a terrible car wreck, and until the age of fifteen was...