Our Weird Relationship (BWWM)

By karrie_999

I Nia Gardson hated Aiden Thomas with all my guts, and I'm sure he hated me too. With his blonde hair, icy bl... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: So you think you're Cute?
Chapter 3: Stalker
Chapter 4: Friendly
Chapter 5: Verterinarian
Chapter 6: Meanie
Chapter 7: Boredom
Chapter 8: Pretend Marriage
Chapter 9: Karaoke Bar
Chapter 10: Chick-Fil-A
Chapter 11: Wifey
Chapter 12: Concert in The Park
Chapter 13: Dreaming
Chapter 14: Football Game
Chapter 15: Grandma's House
Chapter 16: High
Chapter 17: Breakfast
Chapter 18: Fake Baby
Chapter 19: Mr. and Mrs. Thomas
Chapter 20: Afterwards
Chapter 22: Finally
Chapter 23: Babies
Chapter 24: Touched
Chapter 25: Birthday Party
Chapter 26: Sickness
Chapter 27: What's Wrong Babe?
Chapter 28: Weird Dream
Chapter 29: Insecurity
Chapter 30: Nurse Gardson
Chapter 31: Halloween Part 1
Chapter 32: Halloween Part 2
Chapter 33: Florida Aftermath
Chapter 34: Wedding
Chapter 35: Homecoming
Chapter 36: A Homecoming Dance
Chapter 37: The Big Game
Chapter 38: Naiden
Chapter 39: New Year's
Chapter 40: Rejection
Chapter 41: The Future
Chapter 42: Graduation

Chapter 21: Skipping School

27.4K 991 359
By karrie_999

Like the one before it's not Edited yet. So excused the errors now, they will be fixed. Enjoy the Double Update! 

Chapter 21: Skipping School

            "I can't believe you bitches have me doing this." I mumble. Beth, Adam, Aiden, April, Bronx, and I were walking out to the parking lot. "Hush, we're gonna have fun." Aiden was going to ride with me, while Adam took him and Beth in his car. We were walking to my car and Aiden nudged me. "Lighten up Nia. It's gonna be fun." I glare at him. "You better hope after this, my mother lets me out of the house." He shakes his head.

     "If she doesn't then I will sneak through your window every day and keep you company." I smirk, "Aww wouldn't that be cute, too bad, because I'm not letting your ass in, that would make it worse." He laughs, "You are too much."

He holds out his hand for something. I slap it thinking he wanted a high-five. "No Nia give me your keys."

I look at him crazy. "Who said you're driving?" He smirks, "Me, now come on babe."

I laugh, "Don't call me Babe." I hand him the keys and walk to the other side.

"Hey Aiden!" I heard. I look around the car and see Willow and Wyatt.

       Aiden talks to them for a second and they leave. He gets in and rolls his eyes. "What? What did they say?" I close my door and put on my seat belt. "They asked if they could  join our little eat out adventure today." He starts the car up and back out. All of our friends who are going follow him out the parking lot. "And you don't like them?"

    He focuses on the road, "It's not that I don't like them, it's just Willow can be so annoying and clingy sometimes, we had a thing once but she won't get over it." He said. "A thing?" I question. He looks at me and shakes his head. "Not like that, we were...friends with benefits...and she didn't want to do that. She wanted a relationship and back then I wasn't the commitment kind of guy. She didn't want to accept that."

I shake my head, "Well then..."

         We get to IHOP and sat in multiple booths. Aiden, Beth, Adam, and I sat in one. And April, Bronx, Willow, and Wyatt sat in one across from us. The waiter came around the table and got our drinks.  "I'll be right back with your drinks." The waiter walked off. He returned with our drinks and we all ordere our food.

    Our food came and we were eating. Beth and I both got stuffed French toast. Adam had an omelet and Aiden had pancakes like he said he was craving. "Let me try some of that." Adam asked Beth. He leaned over with his fork and cut a piece. "This is bomb, try some." He tells Aiden. Aiden licks his fork and reaches over to try and get some of my toast.

     "Ew no stop, you licked your fork." He smirks, "You've kissed me before, so this isn't the first time my mouth has touched something of yours." I shake my head in disgust. "Don't put it that way, just....here." I cut a piece for him and put it up to his mouth. He opens his mouth and chews the food. "Mmm, yeah that is good." Adam tries to get more of Beth's food but she stops him. "Excuse you, what's the magic word?" He looks at her and smirks. "Please can I have some more." Beth puckers her lips out. "Give me a kiss." She asked first. He plants a kiss on her lips and she smiles. I look over at Aiden and give him an awkward smile. "Well isn't this nice."

     "I have to go to the bathroom real quick." I tell everyone. I get up and go to the back. No one was in here, but me so it was quiet. I did my business and washed my hands. The door opened and in comes Willow. I give her a small smile, and continue washing my hands. She goes to the bathroom quick and comes out, washing her hands in the sink next to mine.

     "Nia right?"  I nod. "You and Aiden are a cute couple." She said. I know she was trying to start conversation, but I wasn't. "Thank you, but we aren't a couple." She dries her hands. "Oh from the way you guys act around each other, I thought you were." She says. I shake my head, "Nope, do you like him?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. She shyly looks down. "We had a thing before, and with him being single and irresistible how could you not?  With that blonde hair and those eyes, gosh don't you just love his eyes. They are so cute, and when they darken when he's talking about doing things to you, it's like—"Okay yeah I get it." I interrupted her little fantasy.

    "Well since you're not in the way, like I thought you were, then I can get at him right? Unless you like him?" She stops and looks at me. She could care less if I liked him, cause she would still try and get with him.  I turn around and look her straight in the face. "That's none of your business if I like him or not." She looks at me and laughs, "Well I know about you black chicks, all of you are some home wrecking hoe—"Let me stop you right there. I don't know what you have against black girls, but I'm not a home wrecker, nor am I a hoe, so think wisely of the next words that come out of your mouth. Cross me again, and I'll kick your ass, so I'm going to be nice," I open the door and start to go out. "We could have been friends." I said. I give her one last glare before walking out the bathroom.

     "I'm ready to go." I said when I came back to the table. I was irritated and I wanted to be anywhere but here. Aiden looks up at me confused. "Did something happen in the bathroom?" He asked. I shake my head, lying. "Nothing." I didn't need to tell him, I was a big girl who could handle her own problems. Beth looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're good?" I nod again, "Yes, now let's do something else, since we have all day." They all look at each other and think. "Oh lets go to that skating rink, my brother and his friends go every Friday." Beth suggested. "Yeah, I can skate too." Bronx said. "I don't think they let pregnant teens skate." April jokes.

     I pout, "Aww then what are you going to do, just sit and watch us?" She shrugs, "I'll call Luke and he can meet us there, and he can keep me company," She says. "Oh and I can take care of Kyle again for you guys." I nod, and look at Aiden. "You want to go?" He nods, pulling out some money to pay for our meal. "Yeah sure, just let me use the bathroom real quick and we can go." He gets up and moves out of the booth.

     I pick up Kyle and hand her to April. She starts to cry and everyone nearby looks over. April and the rest of the gang go outside while I wait for Aiden. Kyle's cries are heard outside too.  April finally gets her bottle and feeds her. I smile at April through the window and wait. "Are we still invited?" I heard. I look over and see Wyatt standing there looking at me. Willow is nowhere to be seen.

     "Um yeah of course." He gives me a smile and walks towards me. "You look great today Nia." I look down at my outfit and give him a small smile. "Thank you Wyatt." Wyatt was okay; his sister was the one I wanted to uppercut. "Alright, let's go." Aiden comes out from the bathroom and see Wyatt and me. He amusedly eyes me up and down. "Whats going on?" He teases. I shake my head, "Nothing. Come on you freak." I walk past Wyatt. He and Aiden follow me out of IHOP and we get in our cars. "Someone has a crush." He says when were in the car. "Wyatt is nice I guess, but he is a little weird." He laughs, "You're like a weirdo magnet." I hit him on the arm. "Shut up."

      We get to the skating rink and pay for tickets. We grab an area, sit down together, and put on skates. "Alright bye." April hangs up on someone. "Was that Luke?" I asked. She nods, "Yeah, he said he'll be here in a little bit. I got your little girl don't worry." I give her the thumbs up and stand up on my skates. I roll over to my friends. "Aww that little boy just fell." Beth rolls out on the rink and helps the little boy up.

     When Beth and I were kids we went skating all the time, so she and I were experts at it. I roll around the boys and get on. The smooth feeling of the rink below my skates roll easy, I start off slow, but then eventually speed up. Music that played on the radio was being blasted by a speaker. Right now,  I started feeling the music and the wind that blew with how fast I was going.

     "Don't you miss this?" I look over and see Beth skating next to me. "Yeah, this was so fun." I look back and see Aiden and Adam just skating slowly. I slow down and let them catch up with me. "You guys are losers." I tease. Adam laughs. "You and Beth should slow down before you hurt a child." Aiden shakes his head, "Yeah Nia." Aiden teases. "Come on, just skate a little faster." I sped up a little and turn around, skating backwards. "Oh, so you got skills?" Adam teases. "Yes, now come on."

    Adam and Aiden start to pick up speed with me.

    "That little girl looks just like you." Aiden says. He was skating next to me now. Adam left us to skate with Beth. He pointed to a little black girl who was dancing and trying not to fall. She looks around six or seven and was doing pretty good for a child. "Don't hate, she's getting it." Aiden starts to roll in front of me and turns round facing me. "Oh so you got tricks too?" He nods, starting to sway a little from side to side. I laugh at him when he starts to lip sing the words, moving his hands and everything.  He holds out his hands to me. "Grab my hands." He says. I shake my head. "No, you're gonna make me fall." He shakes his head laughing. "No I won't Nia. Just grab my hands and skate with me to the middle." He says again.

     I give in and put my hand in his. He guides us to the middle and grabs my other hand. "Okay bend your knees a little and spin." He instructs. We started to spin around and around. The room was spinning with a bunch of colors, and the wind was strong between us. We stop and I laugh, getting dizzy. "I'm never doing that again." I say. Aiden pulls me into his arms and starts to hold me against his back.

       I laugh at him, swaying us. "Stop, I need to sit down." I tell him. He dramatically sings in my ear. I skate to the exit and sit down on one of the colorful benches.

    "I'm not doing that again." He laughs, "You suck."  The little girl he was talking about before wheels herself off the rink too. She looks at me and Aiden and smiles. "I saw you guys doing that spiny thing, and I wanted to try it." She says. "You sure? It will make you very dizzy," Aiden teases her. "Like her over here, she can't take the dizziness." He points me. The little girl nods, "I can do it. Will you teach me?" She asks Aiden. He nods and looks at me. "I'll be back." He gets up and goes out on the rink with the little girl.

     They spin around for a couple seconds and stop. The little girl laughs and smiles at Aiden. He rolls back off coming back to me. "The little girl's name is Bria and she says that you're pretty." He says. "Aww that's sweet. Come on, I love this song."

     Aiden wasn't skating next to me anymore, so I was on my own.   I was dancing and singing to the songs that I enjoyed and was just having fun. This is what I need, a break from school work, fake parenting, and my own thoughts. When I was skating I felt free and weightless. The little girl that Aiden was skating with waved at me when I passed by her. She and this little boy were doing the spinning thing that Aiden taught her. The little boy was white and had brown hair and the cutest little freckles on his face. I smiled at their cuteness. I decide I should take a break and get something to drink.

    I skate back over to the area where our shoes sat. April, Luke, Beth, and Adam were sitting down at the table. "Hey Luke." I said when I finally sat down. "Hey." Beth and Adam were all on each other. Aiden came and sat down next to Luke. He passed me a bottle of water and sips on his. "You didn't need to get me a drink." I told him. "It's okay." I open the water and guzzle it down. I watch the people who are skating. Adam and Aiden get up to go somewhere, so Beth scoots down towards me. "Tell me what happened in the bathroom."

       I tell Beth what happened and she springs up when I get to the part when Willow was about to call me a home wrecking hoe. "Calm down Beth, I handled it already." She shakes her head furiously. "No I'll cut that bitch, who does she think she is trying to go after your man and then call you a home wrecking hoe? I'll fight a bitch for you girl." I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down. "First of all Aiden isn't my man, and second I know you will and that's why I love you, but I got it." I reassure her.

     April and Luke went to get something to snack on, so it was just me and her at the table when I told her. Bronx was with Adam and Aiden, where ever they went and Willow and Wyatt were skating. At times Willow would look over here at me and I would just give her a smile, because I'm killing her with kindness before she actually makes me kill her. "April!" Beth calls her over to our table. "Let me tell you what Blondie said to Nia." Beth starts to tell April the story.

   "Girl if I wasn't pregnant I would help you jump her." She says. "What? We're not jumping her. I told you I have it under control." She nods, "I'm just saying, once Cleo comes out of me,I'll be back and ready to beat a bitch's ass." Her and Beth high five each other. "We're not beating her ass, so dial it down." I tell them. "Not beating whose ass?"  Bronx and the rest of the boys come back. "Where did you guys go?" I ignore his question and answer with my own. "To have a manly talk," He says. "Now answer my question, whose ass are you not beating?" He said again. "Oh look the man is talking about something."

   "All right if we have any couples out here, come on out and join couples skate." The DJ says. "Oh look its couples skate, Beth go get Adam and go skate." I usher her to get up. She goes and gets Adam and they skate away. Bronx was about to sit down, but I get up and sit with Aiden. He was just sitting there on the phone. "Hey babe," I tease. "Want to couple's skate?" He laughs, "Sure babe." He gets up and holds onto my hand as we skate on the rink. We slowly roll next to each other holding hands. "This song is old." He says. He starts to sing the words.

   He continues singing, and I just watch him. The way his lips moves as he sings the lyrics of this slow love song. I start to sing along with him, softly though. He smiles when it's over. "Brenda listens to stuff like that.

   The next song was something I knew. I started to dance a little. I skate into the middle, singing along to the music. Aiden must know this song too because he sings along with me, as we take turns sing parts.  

   We both belt out the lyrics. I laugh and hug him. We skate off the rink together, taking a break. Couple's skate wasn't over yet.  We were leaning on the wall watching Beth and Adam skate around each other. "That's was fun." I breathe. He nods, "Your voice is great," He seriously says. "I think I have an idea of what we should sing for Avery's party." Oh I totally forgot about that. "Oh well okay, what is it?"

     "I'll show you when we get home. You still sleeping over right?" He asked. I nod, "Yeah if my mom lets me out after this." He smirks and grabs my hands. "You'll be fine Nia." He pulls me into his chest and holds me closer. He looks at me and leans down a little, almost touching my lips with his. "What are you doing?" I whisper against his lips. "Kissing you what does it look like?" He whispers against mine. "There  are children around." I laugh. "So?" He leans in getting closer. We almost kiss until comes clears their throat.

    "Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds but I wanted to tell Nia that I'm going home." April interrupts. I move away from Aiden and look at her. She hugs me goodbye and tells me to tell Beth she said bye. "That always seems to happen." I hear Aiden mumble. "What?" I turn around and look at him. "Every time I try to give you some white boy lovin' someone interrupts." I laugh at his reference. "Really White Boy Lovin'?" He nods, "Yes, and you know you love it." I shake my head. "Hush, white boy." He smacks my butt and skates away. I follow him to the table. I hit him on the chest before he sits down across from me.

     "I'm getting tired." He whines. "When Beth and Adam stop we can go by your house and take a nap." I tell Aiden.  "Cool Beans." He replies. I laugh at him. I couldn't believe I was doing this, and especially with Aiden. I would have never done this with anyone else. They had to kidnap me before I would skip school, but for some reason giving into Aiden wasn't so bad.

What was wrong with me ?

    Did it make you love me more for this Double Update? Lol 

Dont you love it when Aiden and Nia are playful with each other? 

They are still going to talk about his parents, just in the next chapter. Because I'm tired, and I was going to contine but I'm drained, so you'll have to wait for the next chapter to hear about it. And I have a suprise in the next chapter. 

Am I the only one who wants to hurt Willow? 

Comment, Vote, and Share! I'm going to sleep now, school starts Tuesday and so I have to start going to bed early. This will probably be the last time I post late. Other than that I will try to post earlier and update as much as I can. I take Geometry and I can already tell that's going to consume my time. So I love you guys! Until Next Time! (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.3K 72
Not edited yet! Brianna Taylor is a regular brown skin girl who goes to Paisley High with her two best friends Kymani, and Kailei. Brianna is also a...
11.3K 475 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
9.9K 651 39
"Winston doesn't make people ignorant or racist, Simone... It's found in the people who choose to allow it into them. Nobody can choose their ethnici...
2.6M 70.6K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...