It's Been a Long Time {Park J...

By pokerclown9705

Jimin and Y/n was bestfriend since they were baby and because of they are neighbour and their parents are clo... More

Summer Holiday
Why?
Partner
School Started
Conflict
Everything Fine
Girlfriend
Stay Away
I'm Sorry(Ending)

Prologue

2.2K 70 0
By pokerclown9705

Jimin-

"Jiminie!~"A girl call my name. There she is. Y/n, my next door bestie. Why don't we came together?  Well...I'm a prefect need to came early then a normal student.

"Yah...how much I told you don't call me that and...'oppa' in the end." I said

"Hmm..." she came near me and continue"Jimin oppa?" She said as she tilt her head...and I thought that it was cute.

"That's good" I said

"Nah...Jiminie is good"she said and skip inside the school and I just move my head side to side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shh...if I'm here they would never bullied you again okay? I promise I will be on your side forever" I said even I know I'm not the one who decide our fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promise you...I will come back okay? Don't worry" I said as I went in my parents car

"Hmm...okay" she said

"Bye y/n!" I said

"Bye Jiminie oppa" she said....wait she call me oppa? Oof...I can't believe it warm my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N-

"Now that your Jiminie is not here. We can do what we want to do at you" Saeyeon the bully said to me as she grab my hair.

It's been 2 years since Jimin left this city. He still didn't come back even he already promise. Where are you? They are torturing me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 111 6
highly inspired by Taylor Swift's Mr. Perfectly Fine✨ short story divided into six parts where you met the Mr. Perfectly Fine who turns casually crue...
1M 33.1K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
3.4K 240 17
This is My New Story about gangsters The Genre is Action/Comedy The characters are not related with anything it's just based on my imagination Hope Y...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...