I'm Slave of His Love (Ciel P...

By woojaeyoon_

You were taken by Sebastian Michaelis into the Phantomhive Manor for you ran off upon knowing you are only ad... More

Slave (Ciel Phantomhive x Reader) [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]
Chapter 01: New Servant
Chapter 02: Visit
Chapter 02.5: Help
Chapter 03: Friends? Plan? Regret? Jealous?
Chapter 04: Dance with HIM
Chapter 05: Breaking Off The Engagement
Chapter 06: A Bad Dream
Chapter 07: Knowing Your Real Identity
Chapter 08: She Realized
Chapter 10: Truth • Proposal • Planning To Take You Back
Epilogue
Author's Note (Please Read!)

Chapter 09: Meeting Your Half-Brother

12.3K 341 353
By woojaeyoon_

You rested in a stone chair in the garden after you helped Finnian planting new roses. You took a well grown red rose and you inhaled it.

Every time you reminisce about what happen when Ciel kissed you, you find yourself touching your lips.

He had taken it. You were happy about he was the one who took your first kiss.

You jumped in surprise when you felt someone sat next to you. You turned your eyes to see who is it. It is Finny. He waved his hand at you and smiled widely. You smiled back in return.

"...Finny... have you ever had an experience on what they call love?" sudden question escaped through your mouth whilst looking at the clear sky.

"Love, you said? Yeah, I love my family and my friends!" he enthusiastically said.

"No, no. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about romantic love." you emphasized the word 'romantic'.

"Oh... I haven't had any experience. Maybe because I'm too young for that... kind of matter." he answered shyly.

You nodded. Then the silence followed, only sounds of cold breeze you hear. "May I ask?" Finny looked at you.

"What might it be?" you smiled a little.

"Do Young Master and you have a relationship?" he questioned straightforwardly.

"Uh. As of now, I cannot answer that." you answered without looking at his emerald orbs with your face flushed.

- - -

The next day...

You gasped in surprise. You never thought that you have nobility in your blood. You were overjoyed deep inside, you got filled with hope.

"He was the one you had a dance with before me," he stated. His chin was rested into his palm.

You gaped at the certain blunette while he's telling you some other things about yourself.

"And, I want you to meet him so just leave your chores to Meirin." he said in his usual cold tone.

You bowed slightly and turned away to change your outfit. But you were stopped when Ciel said, "Wait!"

He ran his hand to reach the box under his table. "You must wear this," he handed you the box and you took it. [YOUR DRESS IS AT MULTIMEDIA SECTION]

"Thank you, Young Master." simple answer from you. Ciel stood up from being sat to his wooden chair... and you would never thought about what he did...

...he gave a light kiss in your lips.

"No need to thank me. It's only for you." you nodded and blushed madly in front of him.

- - -

You just arrived there in Trancy Manor. So, this is why when there was ball party in there back then, it seemed familiar to you.

"Are you ready?" asked Ciel. You just nodded. He held your hand leading you to the doorway. You let out a sigh before you enter the Mansion.

Sebastian gave a few knocks on the door. It is opened up by the butler with spectacles, you noticed he slightly gritted his teeth upon seeing Sebastian.

"Welcome to Trancy Manor, please make yourselves at home," said the butler.

You three entered the mansion. Claude led you and Ciel to the entertainment room where Alois, your brother is.

"Trancy," Ciel mumbled.

"Phantomhive!" Alois shot back.

"So, what brings you here?" he questioned as he sat in a wooden chair.

"There's something I want to discuss about with you," Ciel said coldly.

"Is that so? Have a sit first." he smiled cheerfully.

"Ohh." Alois uttered upon seeing you.

"I know you would never believe me... but this is true," Ciel started as he sat on a huge chair.

Alois twitched his eyebrow, 'what might it be?'

"You have a younger sister." he continued.

"Who are you kidding, Phantomhive?" he questioned, letting out a chuckle.

"Do I look like kidding?" Ciel shot back. 'If only you were not brother of my girl, I'surely smashed your face!'

"Okay, go explain it." Alois got serious suddenly.

Ciel explained all about that matter as well he could.

"And she is here." Ciel finished his explanation. He looked at you.

"She?" Alois wondered.

Ciel nodded. "Indeed."

He went near you and hugged you all of sudden. "Hello younger sis," he greeted.

"Hi," you shyly greeted back.

"Well then, Trancy, let go of my-... her," Ciel demanded.

"I've not seen her for years so let me do whatever I want with my younger sis." Alois said.

"Fine. So what are you planning?" Ciel asked through his gritted teeth.

"I'll have her live with us."

"No! You can't do that! She still have unfinished business with us!" Ciel stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

Alois ignored him and he looked at you with his icy blue eyes. "Ohh, dear, does that Phantomhive make you clean his Manor? You must be tired... live with me and you'll be princess." Alois said, still ignoring what Ciel is saying.

- - -

-Elizabeth's POV-

I love Ciel. He loves me too but not in the way I want. It's alright. Now I understand. If she makes him happy, I'd be happy too.

I thought I'm such a ridiculous lady for hurting their feelings. I hurt her. I also hurt Ciel.

Again. My tears were threatening to fall.

I-It's like... I want to hear their forgiveness... again.

Every time I hear inside my mind what Ciel told me, 'only see you as my cousin.' I can feel my heart dropping down and being shattered.

- - -

"What do you really want to say?" Alois questioned.

"She'll stay with me for she's my fiancée!" Ciel replied abruptly.

"Oh, really, Phantomhive? When exactly did that happen? Isn't Lady Elizabeth your fiancée? Why is my sis now?" questions from the certain blonde boy.

Ciel let out a sigh before explaining the entire story. Alois didn't seem to believe him but in the end he's convinced.

'In millions of people on the earth, why does it have to be him? Why couldn't it be other person? Why could it be my rival? However, don't regret loving her.' Ciel thought.

"May I have her stay with us at least for one week? It shouldn't have been me saying this." Alois pleaded but he muttered his last sentence.

Ciel looked at you and you responded with a nod.

- - -

After few days...

You watched in horror as Alois gouged Hannah's eye out. You grimaced before heading downstairs like you didn't see what your brother did.

You think he treats you well but when it comes to others, he's kinda sadist.

- - -

Sebastian walked through the halls carrying lunch for his master. He didn't notice there's figure coming in his way so they bumped into each other. Sebastian successfully caught the plates in the air before it fell to the floor.

"S-Sebastian-san! Pardon me! Pardon my clumsiness!" Meirin  perpetually said, still on the top of Sebastian with her tomato-like face.

Sebastian let out a sigh before sitting up. So, it seems that Meirin is sitting in Sebastian's lap. If others see them like this, they would jump into conclusions.

Grell frowned upon seeing the scene. He walked out of the manor with his sad face. The flamboyant, outspoken and red haired Shinigami, gave up on getting Sebastian in love with him?

Is Grell taking back his word? No. He'd just find another chance.

- - -

"Young Master, when we were in the Trancy Manor, I sensed (-your name-)'s father was just around in there." Sebastian stated. Ciel gaped at him.

"Maybe it's just also her or remained scent of her mother or Alois'." Ciel insisted.

"No, Young Master. I even sensed the slightest scent of her from the particular person in that manor." Sebastian smirked widely.

"And who's that person?" he asked curiously.

"sensed it from Claude." Ciel's ocean blue eye widened in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.6K 40
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
84.5K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
101K 3.3K 39
After escaping from your captors you land yourself a job at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid. You've caught the eye of a certain butler but with your...
154K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...