Hell Fire ✧ N. Mikaelson

By victoriamackaravitz

"Renee Lockwood?" "Right Here." "Your late!" "I don't care." In which Niklaus Mikaelson was granted a mate th... More

✦ Cast 1 ✦
✦ Cast 2 ✦
✦ Chapter 1 ✦

✦ Chapter 2 ✦

190 5 2
By victoriamackaravitz

✦✧✦

Odessa Pov

Sometimes I lay awake at night, ever since I was born in this realm. I always felt a disturbance that caused me to stay awake and complain. I find it interesting to a point but sometimes it gets extremely annoying. Especially the fact that someone threw a blade into my stomach yesterday and just stood there watching me. I found that extremely odd and it had me wondering to the fact if there are items that damage gods and mythical creatures of Greek mythology out there still.

Well, I'm not in my own bed tonight, I'm in another's and it's mostly not by choice. It's because my wolf found our mate. An original hybrid that is hell-bent on making more hybrids who knows little to no information on me because I'm too scared to open up to what's mine and that is bad. Like I can't tell him I'm way older than him and I'm because of a legend, and like no. I don't want to scare him.

I gotten to know names with faces, not that I already knew names? Well, I did, but I never had the chance to meet them at all until now. It was Kol who asked me was I speaking Greek and it's Kol who I have to watch out for if I am to keep this huge secret from my mate. He can't read my thoughts because I'm blocking him out. I don't want to do it but I am over thinking everything and everything needs to stay in a nice and neat pile in my brain.

Elijah, he's the one that claims of nobility, of course, he is true to his word. But I know from relayed information that he isn't the prettiest to be around when he is pissed off or hungry, and I mean like really hungry. But it's his passion for reading that worries me. He could have read everything and anything on Greek mythology, I wouldn't put it past him. He's too smart and will warn his family if he sees me as a danger. But in fact, he sees me as his brother's redemption.

Kol, he's the black sheep of the family. The outcast that is still trying to find himself in this realm. He slaughtered countless of people without thinking. He also slaughtered off followers of Silas. To my knowledge, Kol is afraid of Silas and what will happen when he wakes up. I am afraid too because Silas will bring back the dead and kill off the gods when he gets his hands on that sword. Kol would want me dead if he knew how old I was and what I am.

Rebekah, she the female version of Niklaus. The exact carbon copy except for the fact that she is just an original vampire. I heard her stories multiple times, they were always sad. A princess who couldn't find a love that loved her back, in other words. But what I found most pitiful is the fact that she fell for a hunter and he nearly wiped them out in one single motion. I am rooting for Rebekah to find her soulmate.

Finn, he loved his mother. He claims to have virtue, it's his ego that is the only thing that I can see. Except for that fact that he is pleading with his eyes to end his suffering. In fact, Finn didn't choose this life, he never wanted to be a vampire that was tied down by blood. He would have rather die a witch and that is somewhat most witches would have done if they were turned into a vampire.

Niklaus, my mate. A thousand-year-old hybrid that has thought his existence out to be a bastard and abomination. He has shown his enemies great shame from what he was. He was cursed for his whole life until recently when he broke the curse and founded his own race of vampire-werewolves which became hybrids. Two species breading together to create one. I wonder if I feel the pain that he carries. He has killed the most and didn't shed a tear. I doubt that I would be able to break through him and set him right.

✦✧✦

I opened my eyes removing Nik's arms from my waist which caused him to wrap around tighter. No, before you even think anything, we didn't sleep together, like mate or anything like that. I choose not to return home and in fact, I fell asleep in his bed. I simply slept in bed with him without a word and he said nothing but pull me into his chest. I unwrapped his arms from my waist and rolled carefully off the bed.

Thump!

It woke up him, in seconds he vamped in front of me and pulled me up into his arms. Examining my body for any signs of bruising. I felt sparks whenever he touched me, a small smile formed on my face.

"I'm okay," I said softly, I placed my hand on his cheek.

He calmed down as he looked into my eyes, "I want to make sure you're alright. I don't need you dying on me." He spoke.

"I'll never die on you." I smiled. "Never."

"How cute," Kol spoke as he leaned against the door frame. "I wish I had a mate like her."

Nik growled, I pulled his face back to me and gave him a stern look. "Jealous doesn't look good on you." I poked his nose as I stuck out my tongue.

I walked a few feet away from him before stopping in place. My face contorted in pain as I gasped out. I felt a burning sensation on every part of my body. I was being summoned back to the underworld.

"Not now." I groaned fighting the pull.

"I'm okay." I felt sparkles around my waist, he was holding me in place.

"What's wrong?" Concern filled his voice. "You feel like your on fire."

"I'm fine, I'm just going to pass out and-" Black dots filled my vision

Niklaus Pov

"I'm fine, I'm just going to pass out and-"

Those words ran through my head as she went limp in my arms.

"What happened to her? She doesn't even have a heartbeat. She just died in your arms, brother." Kol spoke.

My eyes widen as I listened for a heartbeat.

'She's dead?!' Artemis was outraged, he whimpered slowly.

"She said she was going to pass out not die!" I exclaimed rather loudly. 

My siblings came running, their eyes went on her limp body in my arms.

"Why is she dead?" Rebekah asked.

Before I could even blink Xander appeared behind Elijah.

"I felt something was wrong," Xander spoke.

Everyone's eyes went to him, he walked in the room. He held his arms out to take her body, I watched him scoop her up in his arms.

"Don't worry, she's not actually dead. It's a very long story." He explained.

"But she is." Rebekah urged.

"It's a very long story that is old as time. I can explain but you have to swear never to tell her, let her figure it out on her own." He spoke.

"Figure out what?!" I ask.

"Downstairs, living room." He spoke.

We all went to the living room, Xander laid her out on the couch. We all took our seats, he decided to stand in the middle of the room. His eyes went to her every so often. As if he was making sure she wouldn't jerk to life.

"Do you know about the Greek gods?" He questioned.

"They are myths," Finn spoke.

"Wrong." He spoke as Xavier entered.

"We are gods," Xavier explained. "Olympus exists and that is where she is at right now."

"What?" I asked.

"We are the children of Hades and Persephone, the King and Queen of the underworld. There was this story, that is very true. Hades was banned from having kids, he married Persephone knowing that and she knew it too. It was a curse that a sorceress placed on him named Indigo." Xander spoke.

"To bypass that curse, he created us with fire and Persephone's magic. She also gave birth to us in this realm. She gave us to the Lockwood in hopes to keep us hidden. We were sent up from the Underworld because you are her mate and it took almost a thousand years." Xavier explained.

"Why aren't you two with her?" Rebekah asked.

"She's more valuable than us," Xavier explained.

"How?" Kol asked.

"Firstborn." Xander spoke looking at Xavier. "She's got the power that will take over her soon. Zeus wants to take that power away."

"What can we do?" I asked.

"Nothing, your humans compared to us," Xavier spoke.

"Or they can be demigods," Xander spoke.

"No," Xavier growled.

"Are you afraid of Silas too?" Xander asked raising a brow.

Kol froze, his eyes glue to the twins.

"Of course, he's a half god! He created a sword that can kill us all!" Xavier whimpered out.

"Well, he killed Theo's dad." Xander sighed. "Theo was summoned too, along with Phoenix."

"I know what going to happen." Xavier's eyes widen. "She's the first born of dark god magic and light god magic. Zeus is going to use her to open up the chamber."

"We can't let that happen." A man came walking in, his eyes went to Renee's body.

"Great you two are complete idiots!" He roared.

"Calm down Leo!" Xander roared stepping forward towards Leo.

My wolf remained silent, retreating in the back of my head.

"I was sent up to protect her." He growled out every word. "And now she at Olympus, probably in chains and shackles, on her way to her death!"

"We couldn't stop it!" Xander roared, his eyes flashing with flames from anger.

"Yet you weren't by her side!" He roared louder.

His eyes did the same, so did Xavier. They all began to fight one another about what they thought was right. Claws were out and blood was spilling onto the floor, we watched it all in unfold until a gasp rang out and a heartbeat was heard.

Odessa Pov

My eyes shot open, I wasn't in hell which meant that I was in Olympus. The Gods, a meeting called this early without me knowing! This can't happen? Could it? Why didn't Phoenix tell me and now I'm probably in some sort of danger. I couldn't believe I was summoned here, I guess the truth will be revealed.

I got up off the marble floor, I could see my faint reflect, I looked different. My clothes were different. I examined them to find I was wearing clothes from ancient Greece. God wear, I felt my hair; I felt the curls. I felt something, it must be a headwear.

It was like I was in some sort of dream that I couldn't even wake up from. I wandered out of the room, my soft sighs rang out and Pheonix popped his head out along with Theo before joining my side. I looked at them with shock in my eyes. I felt a bad feeling that this was going to be my end. 

We walked down the hall, my wolf retreated into the back of my head as she feared the worst. I didn't feel her even trying to reach out to me. We walked into the main dining hall, the main gods were sitting at the table. They all stopped their chatter to look up at the three of us.

"Please sit down, Odessa," Zeus spoke.

I sat down, looking around at the gods. A small smirk rested on Zeus's head.

"A grave mistake has been made, Odessa. Multiple times, to be exact. By Hades, himself, having children. His and I agreement was that he couldn't have children since he rules hell." Zeus exclaims. "He managed to bypass a curse that was placed on him by the sorceress."

"Okay and? Why am I here?" I asked.

"Because you are his firstborn, Odessa. Your not just a hellhound, your a goddess. He masked you and the twins as hellhounds to hide the fact your gods and a goddess." Zeus sneered. "He didn't tell you, did he?"

I looked shocked, "No, Hades never mentioned this to me when I talked to him." I looked away, "I'm more werewolf than goddess, so it really can't be that bad." I looked back.

"You must feel the power inside of you no?" Ares asked. 

I looked at him, "Even if I do, I have more right to the power than Zeus ever does." I sneered.

"You don't understand the penalty of all this." Zeus exclaimed loudly, "The consequences are death for you and your siblings!"

I stood up, "And what makes you think you can kill me?" I sneered my eyes slightly glowing flames.

"Because I'm Zeus, King of the Gods!!" He sneered loudly.

"Hera and Aphrodite cease her this instant." Zeus shouted, his voice booming.

He called upon his wife and the goddess of beauty to take me away to an unknown place and I wasn't going to let them lay a finger on me. I smirk at them, bringing my hand down.

"Pain." A command voice overcame my own and the gods and goddesses fall to their knees groaning and I took it as a great opportunity to make my escape.

...

I ran, my feet on marble. Arrows flew over my head, my heart was beating rapidly. The Gods were chasing me, wanting my power. The end of the marble floors was coming to an end and the sky was clear in view. How the clouds seem to float there, moving slowly. I decided at this moment I would be most wanted from by Zeus, he needed me. Theo's visions to predict the downfall of Olympus, he needed Theo to somehow change that vision but it edged itself in stone with my death.

I looked forward, the clouds forming something, my eyes widen. It was a way out of his hell hole and I was taking it.

"Odessa!" My voice rang out and I began running, my speed picking up.

I leaped in mid-air diving into the portal and watching it closely. A flash of white hit me before I found myself fading to my body.

My eyes snapped open, a gasp rang out as the air returned to my lungs. Everyone stopped in the room, Leo looked at me and so did the twins. I saw my mate, concern written on his face. My eyes were glowing blue, they faded. I knew the truth and I was enraged by it and who kept from me. But I knew why it was for my safety.

"I know," I spoke up.

"What happen?! Please don't tell me Zeus wants you!" Leo spoke.

"How long?" I muttered standing up.

"How long what?" Brenton spoke up.

"How long have you known?! I almost died up there! I was chased by everyone in Olympus!" I growled stepping closer to my brothers.

"Sorry, Odessa. But we had to keep it from you." Leo spoke up.

I froze at the mention of my name, "When we're you sent up, Leo?"

"A little while ago. I would have sacrificed my life to keep you grounded and for you to be safe if I made it in time." He walked closer to me but I waved my hand to stop me.

✦✧✦

Chapter 2 everyone 👏👏👏

Word count:  2541

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
431K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
173K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...