I 'Effin Love You

Por allise_K

Summer Day is a seventeen year old girl living in a small town who is tired of hearing her parents demand her... Más

I 'Effin Love You
I 'Effin Love You part 2
I 'Effin Love You part 3
I 'Effin Love You part 4
I 'Effin Love You part 5
I 'Effin Love You part 6
I 'Effin Love You part 7
I 'Effin Love You part 8
I 'Effin Love You part 9
I 'Effin Love You part 10
I 'Effin Love You part 11
I 'Effin Love You part 12
I 'Effin Love You part 13
I 'Effin Love You part 14
I 'Effin Love You part 15
I 'Effin Love You part 16
I 'Effin Love You part 17
I 'Effin Love You part 18
I 'Effin Love You part 19
I 'Effin Love You part 20
I 'Effin Love You part 21
I 'Effin Love You part 22
I 'Effin Love You part 23
I 'Effin Love You part 25
I 'Effin Love You part 26
I 'Effin Love You part 27
I 'Effin Love You part 28
I 'Effin Love You part 29
I 'Effin Love You part 30
I 'Effin Love You part 31
I 'Effin Love You part 32
I 'Effin Love You part 33
I 'Effin Love You part 34
I 'Effin Love You part 35
I 'Effin Love You part 36
I 'Effin Love You part 37
I 'Effin Love You part 38
I 'Effin Love You part 39
I 'Effin Love You part 40
I 'Effin Love You part 41
I 'Effin Love You part 42
I 'Effin Love You part 43
I 'Effin Love You part 44
Fan poem
I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I 'Effin Love You part 24

60.4K 574 91
Por allise_K

-Jay's POV-

I heard them arguing in the other room. Mom and Dad yelling at the other for having an affair. Excuse me if I found that whole argument very ridiculous. How did they not know the other was having an affair? I mean, gosh, it was just so freaking obvious! I really want to know how they didn't know that! It was oh so very obvious! I balked at mom's screaming and dad's shouting at her to lower her voice because their son was listening. Neither of them had any idea I knew that both of them were having an affair. Sad, isn't it?

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" Mom screamed at him.

"HOW COULD I DO THIS? DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT WHEN YOU WERE DOING THE SAME THING BEHIND MY BACK!" Dad screamed back.

"SHUT UP!"

"LOWER YOUR VOICE! Our son is in the other room!" Dad said.

"Like he doesn't know what's going on! You interrogated him about me when you were having your own affair!" Mom shouted.

"I SAID LOWER YOUR VOICE!" Dad roared.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Mom screeched at him. There was pounding from the floor below. Sounded like the time I was singing in here and that person pounded on their ceiling to tell me to shut it.

"See?! Even the neighbors can hear you!" Dad shouted at her, obviously hearing the pounding. It was really loud.

"Let them hear this too," Mom said. Then a door slammed shut so hard that it made the glasses in my mini-bar shake. Earthquake, I smiled. It was so funny how I could crack a joke in the most serious of situations. My parents could be getting a divorce for all I knew, and I was sitting in here, in my room, cracking jokes about mom slamming a door so hard it was like an earthquake struck. I was such a douche! I started snickering at my thoughts when dad poked his head in.

"I suppose you heard all of that," he said.

"Only a little," I lied. Truth was, I heard the whole dang thing. He he. I wished I could put it on Youtube. He came in and sat down on my bed.

"Here's the thing, it's not looking too good for us. We might be in the process of a divorce here," he said. I knew that. I pretended to be surprised.

"What?" I asked. He nodded. They weren't going to get a divorce. Mom would miss his money too much and with the great lawyer he was, she wasn't going to get a dime of it. And as for him, well he's just a flat out idiot. He might get back with mom just because she was easy to sneak around.

"I'm sorry Jason, but it seems to be going in that direction," he said. Even in a time like this he still won't call me Jay. What was so hard about saying that?

"Whatever you guys think is best," I shrugged. He was surprised by my reaction.

"You have no problem whatsoever with this?" he asked. No, I did not. Maybe if he was busy with a divorce, he would back off of Summer not being rich and leave me alone for a good long while. Besides, what was the point on being married if you were only going to cheat on the other person?

"Not really. I mean, why would you be married to someone who cheats on you?" I asked. He sighed and looked down.

"Good point," he said. "Now, I should get some rest," he said.

"Night," I said. Sounded weird saying my last name like that. He nodded and then left my room to go to his own. Mom probably stormed out somewhere. Watch her cheat on dad while she's out. That would be epic.

-Summer's POV-

We, as in Jimmy and I, were waiting for our lovely parents to get here. They only knew that Jimmy was here. As far as they knew, I was still back at the flat. When Jimmy called them earlier, we had found out that real dad and mom were in some hotel, Flora was renting some apartment, and fake dad was staying in the hotel close to the airport- seeing he was going back to Marshall the next day. Life was swell. I'm seventeen years old and my family was in ruins. When the first knock on the door came, Jimmy sprang up to answer it and I ran upstairs. I didn't want Jimmy to have to tell them all at separate times because they would storm off at the sight of me. I wanted Jimmy to tell them all together so that he would not have to say it more than once. Turns out, the first person to show up was Flora. Now if she saw me down there, I knew that she was going to storm off. She really didn't like me and she had no problem admitting that now. I waited upstairs until the last person, real dad and mom, were here. Jimmy told them to hold on a minute and came upstairs.

"They're all here," he told me. I sighed.

"Show time," I mumbled, following him down. Mom rolled her eyes at the sight of me. Maybe it was my outfit. I was wearing black shorts with a Green Day tank top and yellow and black smiley face knee high socks. If she has a problem with it she can go die in a circus, I thought. With clowns. I hated clowns.

"What is it Jimmy? I'm in a hurry, hon," Flora said, looking at her watch after glaring at me for a good thirty seconds.

"I have something to tell you guys," he said. I sat down on the chair closest to Jimmy and furthest away from the rest of them.

"And that is?" fake dad urged. You know what? He wasn't even worth that title. Fred. I'll call him Fred now.

"My job," Jimmy said.

"What about your job?" real dad asked. I think I'll go back to Mark with him.

"Did you get fired?" Flora asked. I think I'm going to call mom October. Just as long as I was on a first name basis with the rest of them.

"No, I didn't get canned," Jimmy said annoyed. It was rude how that was the first thing they jump to.

"Then what?" October asked. "What is so important that you had to call us all here?"

"You're all in danger," I blabbed. Jimmy slowly turned his head down toward me. I grinned up at him. He rolled his eyes and looked at everyone else.

"Jimmy?" Flora said.

"I'm a mobster," he said. They all looked shocked.

"Mobster? As in...like...drugs or weapons or putting hits on people?" Fred asked.

"Uh.....yeah, that sounds about right," Jimmy said slowly.

"Since when?" Mark demanded.

"Since I turned eighteen," Jimmy mumbled.

"Summer, did you know about this?" October asked me. First time anyone talked to me. I nodded.

"How could you not tell anyone?" Fred asked.

"It wasn't my place to tell you. Besides, Jimmy didn't want me to tell you," I snapped.

"In her defense, I made her swear not to tell anyone. I told her to lie to you guys about how I was shot," Jimmy said.

"How were you really shot?" October asked.

"Someone put a hit on me," he mumbled.

"Josh," I told him. He got angry all over again.

"Yeah, Summer's abusive stalker of an ex boyfriend put a hit on me. But, boy! Did I have my revenge!" he said. The room was dead silent by the time he finished talking. I stared at him in horror.

"What?" Fred asked. Great, Jimmy. Thanks.

-Jay's POV-

So sleepy, I thought. Close eyes, two seconds. Fling! Back open. Now what? I was dying of boredom. Normally, I would have called Summer, but she was in the process of helping Jimmy tell their family about his real job. That should be fun, I thought. Let's have a family reunion only to find out that one of us is a mobster. Cause that's what every mother wants to hear. That their son or daughter is a mobster and whacks people and possibly sells drugs for a living. Fun, fun, fun for everyone. My cell phone rang and I answered it without checking caller I.D., which I should have done.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jay?" said the voice. Ah, crud.

"What do you want Emma?" I groaned.

"I just wanted to talk to you, jeesh," she said.

"About what? About how I'm the fake father of your baby?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Is it a crime for me to just want to talk to you?"

"It should be."

"But it's not."

"I can ask your dad."

"Very funny."

"I try."

"Not hard enough. Now what do you want?" I asked.

"Just to say hi," she said innocently. Too innocently.

"Hi Emma. Bye Emma," I said, hanging up despite her calls for me to wait. Wait for what? For her to mess up my relationship with Summer again? No thank you. She tried calling back, but I ignored it. Again and again and again. My gosh this girl can't take a hint, I thought as I ignored her sixth call back. Obsessed. Her and Josh. Maybe I should introduce them. I wanted to go for a walk, regardless of what time it was. I had just exited the building and ran right into Josh, knocking him back.

"Sorry man," he said, obviously forgetting who I was.

"Josh," I said. He looked at me, then stiffened.

"Jay, I believe," he said. I nodded.

"Where were you headed?" I asked him.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," he said.

"Not a good idea."

"I'm going to see her. Do you have a problem with that?"

"You bet I have a problem with it. I don't want you with in a five hundred mile radius of her," I said.

"I don't see a restraining order on me."

"Don't tempt me."

"Just mind your own business," he said, shoving past me. He was dead.

-Summer's POV-

"Abusive?" Flora asked, confused. I stayed silent.

"Summer, what is he talking about?" Fred asked, trying to look at my face. I avoided their gazes and looked down at my lap.

"Summer, you have to tell them," Jimmy said.

"I don't have to tell them anything. It's not like they'll care. If anything they'll just tell me about how April would tell them right away if one of her boyfriends hit her. I mean, the two people who need to know already know," I said to him too loudly. Flora gasped.

"He did what?" she asked. Crap.

"Summer, he hit you?" Fred asked angrily. Crap.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" he asked. Crap.

"April really would have told us right away," Flora said. Crap.

"It's not something that's particularly easy to tell someone," I said.

"Summer, you really should have told us before," October said.

"I did tell you," I mumbled.

"Can't say you don't deserve it," Flora said, getting up and leaving. I almost tripped her, but she walked too far away from me to reach.

"Don't come back, mom!" Jimmy called after her.

"I think I'll be leaving now, too," Fred said, following after her. He wasn't even worth trying to trip.

"Us too," Mark said, getting up with October. They all left. Wow, even I was expecting a hint of more sympathy than that. What a family. What good parents. I think Jimmy was more angry about it than I was.

"I'm ashamed to call them my family," he said.

"Relax, it doesn't really matter," I said, fighting the tears that were threatening at the corners of my eyes. Not the time to cry.

"Doesn't matter? Summer, that was our family and they only snapped at you for not telling them sooner and then they just up and left like that," he said.

"Well, they didn't do much when you told them that you were in a mob either, now did they?" I asked.

"At least let me beat the guys up."

"Leave it, please. At least now they know," I said. He sighed.

"Fine," he said.

"Thank you," I said. I pulled out my cell phone to text Jay and tell him what happened. He told me he was coming here. He would make me feel better, I thought. I knew he would. He always did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jerk offs, right? Her own family reacting like THAT? Especially her dad! You'd think that the dad of all people would want to go beat him up, but no. They all leave like that. Rude, dude. Not cool. Comment and vote! I love hearing, er...reading, what you guys think!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 31.3K 52
{Ranked: - No #3 in chicklit -No #6 in lies -No #8 in cliché -No # 11 in player} Jaimie Perron left her old life in an rush, desperate for change bef...
3.1M 23.2K 32
McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not afraid to tell you how she feels. One d...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...