friends 》myg

By k16b13

text messages between two friends More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

four

7.4K 534 755
By k16b13

Wednesday 11:32 AM

me: sunghyuunn

me: do you wanna go out today??

sunghyunnn : depends on what we do

me: i don't know

me: we can go get something to eat and walk around or something

sunghyunnn : that sounds boring

me: let's go ice skating then!!

sunghyunnn : ew, no

me: then what do you want to do?

sunghyunnn : ah fuck, i just remembered

sunghyunnn : i told a friend i would hang out with them today

me: oh

sunghyunnn : i'm sorry babe

me: what are you guys doing?

sunghyunnn : stuff

sunghyunnn : i gotta go, love you

me: i love you too

Wednesday 12:31 PM

me: hey hey hey yoongay

yoonshit: what do you want

me: is that a way to treat your friend :(

yoonshit: yes

me: :(

yoonshit: lol what do you want

me: reSPECt

yoonshit: what do you want for real

me: okay, fine

me: what are you doing?

yoonshit: work

me: what kind of work

yoonshit: meetings and stuff

me: dang

yoonshit: why are you asking?

me: because i wanna hang out with someone

me: i'm a lonely gal okay

yoonshit: why don't you go hang out with that shithyun or whatever his name is

me: sunghyun said he was busy

yoonshit: busy cheating on you

me: no, he said he had other plans

yoonshit: i honestly don't know why you're still with him

me: ...

yoonshit: anyways, i guess i can pick you up after i'm done with my meetings and we can go to my studio or something

me: yAYYYAY

me: sOo yoongs

me: are you dating anyone???

yoonshit: lmao no

me: i cAn fiND YOU SOMEONE

yoonshit: nah it's okay

me: what's your type

yoonshit: penguins

me: fuCK YOU ILL JUST GUESS

yoonshit: i don't want to date anyone right now

me: don't lie, i could smell your desperation for a girlfriend the other day

yoonshit: that wasn't desperation, that was the smell of your shoes

me: mY FEET DONT STINK YOU DICKHEAD

yoonshit: lmao

me: anyways, i think i know a girl perfect for you

me: she's got a nice face and she's like smart and she can fUCKING BEND HER ARMS AROUND LIKE A FUCKING FERRIS WHEEL

me: and she's a great kisser

yoonshit: you kissed her??

me: i was drUNK aND shE WAS HOT OKAY

yoonshit: send a picture

me: of her?

yoonshit: no, of you kissing her

me: nO

me: you'll like her, i promise

yoonshit: yunjin, i don't know

yoonshit: i don't have the time to date

me: buT SHES SHORTER THAN YOU

me: DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND SOMEONE SHORTER THAN YOU

yoonshit: you're shorter than me bitch

me: yOu'Re sHoRtEr tHaN mE bIoTcH

me: are you suuurrreeee you don't want to like at least meet her

yoonshit: nah it's fine lol

me: okay, fine

me: but don't go crying to me because you feel lonely

yoonshit: trust me, i won't

Wednesday 6:18 PM

yoonshit: i'm outside

me: okay, okay

(Third Person POV)

After responding to Yoongi, Yunjin quickly grabbed her bag and got out her shoes to put on. Her phone then started ringing and she got it out before rolling her eyes once she saw the caller ID. She pressed accept and put her phone between her shoulder and ear as she continued putting her shoes on.

"I said I'm coming, chill Yoongi," she said into the phone.

"You're taking 5 years, hurry up," he answered.

She finished putting her shoes on and got up as she grabbed a hold of her phone. As she held her phone to her ear, she picked up her bag from the ground and answered Yoongi, "Shut up, it's only been a minute you hoe. I'm coming out now, bye."

She quickly left and reached his car before getting in on the passenger's side.

"Let's go get something to eat," she said to him as she buckled herself in.

"I already ate but I got you food on the way here," he answered as he began driving.

"What did you get?" she asked looking around for the food.

"It's by your foot and it's chicken fried rice, you said you like that right?" he asked glancing at her.

She smiled and picked up the bag of food by her foot, "Dang, not even Sunghyun remembers what foods I like."

"That's because Sunghyun is a dickhead."

"Don't call my boyfriend a dickhead, asshole," she answered as she opened the box of food and began eating.

Yoongi stopped at a red light and looked over at her eating, "How is it?"

She nodded her head as an answer which Yoongi took as an "It's good." He laughed softly at her response and went back to driving. He eventually arrived at the building where all their studios were and got out. Yunjin quickly closed her box of food and got out also. The two friends then made their way inside and stepped onto the elevator.

"Is Namjoon here? I wanna go say hi to him," Yunjin asked as the elevator went up.

"He should be in his studio," he answered looking at her.

The elevator ringed signaling them to step off.

"I'm going to go say hi to Namjoon, I'll meet you in your studio," she said before going off to Namjoon's studio.

Yoongi watched her for a moment before making his way to his studio and resuming his work on his demos.

"Namjoooon," Yunjin said as she knocked on the leader's door.

"Yunjin! Come in!" Namjoon answered turning his chair towards the direction of the door.

She entered and smiled upon seeing the beloved leader of BTS.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as she walked towards him.

"I just wanted to say hi to you since I haven't seen you in a while," she answered looking at his computer screen. "Are you working on a song? Can I hear it?"

"Oh yeah, I need an opinion on it," he answered before turning back around in his chair and pressing play on his demo.

Yunjin listened to his demo intently and when it ended, she looked at him and smiled.

"Shit Namjoon, that was good," she said to him.

"Wait, really? I feel like something doesn't sound right between the first two phrases," he answered looking at the track.

"Um, you could try using a drum fill between the two phrases instead of the bass fill," she suggested.

"Oh, that's not a bad idea," he answered before he started to add one in. He then leaned back in his chair and played the track once again.

"Oh wow Yunjin, thank you," Namjoon said liking her suggestion.

"I should get back to Yoongi, I'll see you around," she said as she walked towards the door. She waved him goodbye and made her way to Yoongi's studio. She knocked on his door and stepped back waiting for him to open his door. Once he opened the door, she stepped in and sat in one of the chairs at the desk.

"So, what have you been doing Yoongs?" she asked as she got out her food again to finish.

"Demos for our upcoming album," he answered as he sat down in his chair once again and started working again.

She nodded slightly as she began eating and watching him work silently.

"We should get ice cream after," she said after a bit.

He turned towards her and nodded slightly as he watched her eat. He silently looked over her face as she ate and his eyes wandered to her lips for a second before he swallowed and looked away.

"What? Are you hungry too?" she asked sliding her box of food to him.

"No, I'm fine. So you're going to pay for the ice cream?" he asked as he worked on the track.

"How about we decide who pays from a game of rock, paper, scissors," she said making him turn his head towards her.

"Fine," he answered turning his chair fully towards her.

They played 3 rounds and she ended up losing making her scowl. Yoongi laughed and turned back to his computer.

"Sucks to be you, I'm going to order the most expensive thing on the menu," he said with a grin.

"You do that, I'll break your neck," she answered as she finished her food.

"I mean, if you're strong enough you can," he answered finishing up his work on the track he was working on.

"I may be weak but at least my hair is still intact," she said.

"I swear to fucking god, you mention my hair one more time I will make you walk home," he said.

"You would never, you love me," she said getting up.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and got up also. They then made their way down in the elevator and once they made it on the first floor, they got out and walked down the street to the nearby ice cream parlor. Once they had entered, they looked over the menu to decide what they want.

"Hello, could I get a single scoop of Cookie's N' Cream in a cup?" she ordered after deciding.

"I'll have the same," he said getting his wallet out.

"I thought I was paying," she said noticing his wallet was out.

"If I let you pay, you would keep nagging me how you are broke and all that shit," he answered paying.

"What, no! I never do that!" she argued.

"Yes, you do," he answered as they sat at a table in the corner.

She rolled her eyes and began eating her ice cream. He watched her a moment before eating his also.

"Do you remember how we met?" she asked as she ate.

"Yeah, you got kidnapped and I saved you," he answered immediately as he ate his ice cream.

Yunjin kicked him under the table rolling her eyes, "Don't be so dramatic. That is a thing that would only happen in like movies."

Yoongi laughed slightly and looked at her, "Obviously I remember. Do you?"

"Obviously, I could never forget the person who broke my nose," she answered.

"It was your fault for standing behind a door."

"Who the hell opens a door as aggressively as you did."

"Well, there usually isn't a short ass person behind doors," he answered making Yunjin kick him again.

"Shut up," she said finishing up her ice cream.

Yoongi watched her for a moment, "God, you're so messy. You have ice cream on your face."

"Where?" she responded wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"How can you miss it, it's literally by your mouth," he said wiping it for her.

"Damn, you could be my b," she said.

"Your b? Boyfriend?" he asked looking at her.

"No, my bitch," she answered making Yoongi laugh slightly in disbelief.

"I will make you walk home," he said as they got up.

"I'm too precious for such a task," she answered.

"You're as precious as a grain of sand," he responded.

"Whatever, let's go see the lights at the bridge," she said happily before her phone started to ring. She stopped walking and got it out before answering.

He watched her talk on the phone before she ended the phone call.

"Can you actually bring me home? Sunghyun said he is coming to my apartment now," she said with a slightly sad tone.

"Do you want me to? You can just tell him you're not home at the moment and we can go see the lights," Yoongi responded.

"No, it's fine. He's already on the way," she answered giving Yoongi a small smile.

"Okay then, let's bring you back," he answered as they started walking back to his car.

They quickly got in and he began driving her back to her home.

"Why is he coming over?" he asked glancing at her.

"He said he misses me," she answered shortly.

Yoongi nodded slightly in response and continued driving. He eventually pulled up in front of her apartment and she got out.

"Hey Yunjin," he said as she was about to close the door.

She stopped and looked at him, "What?"

"Call me if you need anything or if anything happens," he said to her.

She smiled and nodded before shutting the door and walking into her apartment.

-

a/n - um yikes, sorry guys lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 266K 159
Yoongi and Hoseok hate each other They really do That is until Yoongi receives an unknown message Textfic | crack
59.2K 1.6K 72
sequel to sent :)
242K 13.9K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"
127K 5.1K 39
SKIN HUNGER The need for meaningful physical human contact. Prolonged deprivation can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences. ▬▬ι══════...