Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

5K 94 109
By swettyslove

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter!
also just a reminder, Sweet Pea and Betty do not get together as they are siblings.

Betty POV:

I was currently sitting in my room watching a movie on my laptop as rain falls heavily down onto the roof. The rain was only getting heavier and I noticed as lightning began to strike. I cuddle up into my pillow while I try to ignore everything outside. I'm terrified of it, I have been since I was young. I may be 17 but my reasons to be scared are valid.

As I maintained my tight grip on my pillow I noticed as my brother walked in. Me and my brother are really close. We have been ever since we were born. We're non identical twins. His name is Sweet Pea.

Our parents were in a car accident. The other person was drunk and drove straight into my parents, Sweet Pea and I were only six.

We stayed at our aunty and uncles until we were 15. They were nice people, in a way, but they never had kids of their own so they didn't know how to look after us. The only thing they did for us was give us an education and feed us. They gave us no emotional support over the tragic death of our parents, in fact, they barley spoke to us.

When we were 15 we decided to run away. We had little money but we had a plan in mind. We decided we'd go back to our old house, where we lived when mum and dad were alive. We both hoped that no one had sold it over the years.

When we arrived, we saw that there were no cars. I walked up to the door. There was a mat in front of the door and that's where we always kept the spare key. I pulled it out and unlocked the door slowly. Sweet Pea had been standing behind me. I was about to walk inside so I could check out the place but Sweet Pea pulled me back.

Sweet Pea: let me look. He says while stepping in front of me. I look up to him with worried eyes.
Sweet Pea: I'll be fine. He says to me reassuringly. I nod my head and he walks inside.

I took a seat on the swing in the front lawn. It was tied to a tree and it had been there ever since I was born. I remember always running out to the swing each morning. Sweet Pea would follow after me and push me has high as I could go.

My brother means the world to me, he's my everything.

I brought myself to reality as Sweet Pea moved closer to my bed. He knows how much I hate this kind of weather. He always comes into my room and stays with me until the lightening stops.

Sweet Pea: do you want me to stay with you? He asked sweetly. I nod my head.

He sat next to me on my bed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I rest my head on his shoulder as we watch the movie. I knew he probably didn't like the movie since it was a cheesy romance but he didn't complain. He's the best brother.

It started to get late and the lightening had finally stopped.

Sweet Pea: I'm going to bed. He says while placing a kiss on my forehead.
Betty: good night sweety. I say to him.

Ever since I was young I'd call him that and I'm the only one that's allowed to. One time my mum called him that and both Sweet Pea and I got mad at her. Sweet Pea is the only one that lets me call him that and everyone knows it.

Sweet Pea: good night Betts. He says while walking out of my room.

I let out a yawn and decided I should probably head to bed as well. I paused the movie and turned off my computer. I put it on the bed side table and wrap myself up in my blanket.

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm going off. I turn it off and let out a yawn. I open my eyes and quickly close them again. Why is it so bright?

I dragged myself out of my warm and comfy bed to the cold crisp air. I walk to my shower. I undress myself and hop into the now steamy shower. I let the hot water run over my body, warming me up.

I wash my body and hair. I step out of the shower and pick out a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I pulled out a jumper from my wardrobe and put my head and arms through the holes.

I walk downstairs and make some breakfast for me and Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea is definitely not a morning person, not to mention that he hates school.

I made two plates of food and placed them on the table.

I walked to my brothers room and knocked on his door, I invited myself in, knowing that he wasn't awake. I take a seat next to him and gently brush my hand through his hair. We would use an alarm to wake him up but he's somehow able to sleep right through it.

Betty: Sweety, wake up. He lets out a little grumble but doesn't actually wake up.
Betty: come on Sweety. I say soothingly.
Sweet Pea: I'm awake. He mumbled into his pillow.

I stand up and walk out of his room so I could give him his privacy. I walk into the kitchen and began to eat my food while I wait for him.

A few minutes after he walks out of his room and into the kitchen. He takes a seat next to me.

Sweet Pea: thank you. He says while taking a bite of his food. I smile.

We eat in a peaceful silence before heading off to school. We walked to school while making casual conversation.

We arrived and he went with the Serpents while I went to find Archie. Archie has been my best friend ever since I was born. He's my neighbour. My parents and his dad Fred, had all been close since high school.

I walked to the student lounge because that's were he usually is this time of morning. As I had thought he was in the lounge talking to Reggie, probably about football. I walk up to the two boys and greet them with a smile.

Betty: hey guys. I say to them. They both smile and say hi back.

It was getting close to the bell so Archie walked me to my locker. Archie is one of the sweetest guys I know. He's always been there for me. He is so caring of me and I love spending time with him. He has an amazing personality and the funniest sense of humour.

I got my stuff and we then went to his locker. He opened it up and it was a complete mess, it has been for all of this year so far. Half the year is over already, it's gone by so fast.

Betty: Archie are you ever going to clean your locker. I say with disgust. He lets out a laugh.
Archie: it's fine. He says while closing it.
Betty: there is moldy food in their, it's not fine. I say as we began walking to our class. He let out a laugh.

We arrived at class and took a seat in the middle. Everyone soon arrived to class, including my brother and some of the Serpents. Although I'm close with the Serpents, since my brother is one, I find it easier to hang out with my North Side friends at school and I often go to The Whyte Wyrm with my brother or I hangout with them during class. North and South Siders aren't on the greatest of terms. Archie and my close friends know I'm friends with them but they don't mind.

We got through our boring lesson and we walked to the cafeteria. I usually hang out with Reggie, Archie and Kevin.

As we waited for the other two to arrive we both noticed as Sweet Pea and Veronica walked into the cafeteria together. We both gave each other a weird and confused look.

I've never seen them sit next to each other, nor talk to each other. They walked closer to us and the two of them took a seat opposite Archie and I.

Archie had a bright smile on his face when he saw Veronica. Archie has had the biggest crush on her for a year, he's made it so obvious that he likes her, I bet she knows and is just trying to wear him down. Veronica in my opinion is a snobby bitch who uses people to get what she wants. I love Archie but I have no idea how he could love Satan herself.

Betty: hi? I say with a confused expression.
Sweet Pea: we want to tell you something. We're together. He says with a smile as she places a kiss on his cheek.

I felt like all the color could be seen rushing away from my face. This has to be a joke.

Betty: oh, um, woah. I say. I could see Sweet Pea wasn't exactly pleased with my answer.

Sweet Pea: something wrong? He asked while raising his eyebrow.
Betty: it's just I've never seen you ever speak to each other. So I'm a bit surprised. How long have you been dating? I asked.

As I was speaking I realized Archie hadn't said a word. I quickly adverted my eyes to his face and his whole mood had changed since they arrived. When it was just me and him we were both happy, but then when they came they got rid of Archie's smile. He looked angry but to others he would have looked fine. I know my best friend and on the inside this really hurts him.

Veronica: we've been together for two weeks.

I felt like hitting my brother and slapping her. Veronica broke up with her ex boyfriend two and a half weeks ago. It took her half a week to find her a new boyfriend. It's only June and she's on her 14th boyfriend. I can't believe how blind my brother is.

I quickly wrapped up the conversation and made up a lie that me and Archie had to do something in the blue and gold.

We entered the old room and I flopped into a chair.

Betty: I'm sorry- I began to say before. I was interpreted my two people waking into the blue and gold. It was thankfully only Kevin and Reggie.

Reggie: why are you guys hiding in here? He asked while taking a seat next to me.
Betty: Sweet Pea and Veronica are together. I say with disgust.
Kevin: sorry Archie. He says with a sympathetic look.
Reggie: yeah dude, I'm really sorry. He says.
Archie: I'm fine. He muttered out.
Betty: no you're not. Archie rolls his eyes playfully.
Betty: lets go to Pops after school, the four of us. And if that doesn't cheer you up nothing will. I say making all the guys laugh.

The bell rang and I had no classes with them. I quickly made my way to my locker and then went to class. I took a seat and put my books down. As I did that I noticed as a person took a seat next to me and someone behind me. It was Toni and Fangs.

Betty: hey guys. I say to them with a smile.

They both replied with an almost annoyed hey.

Betty: what's wrong? I asked them.
Fangs: you're brother and his annoying girlfriend. We had to survive all of lunch with them being all ew. He says. I let out a laugh. I'm glad that I'm not the only person who hates them being together.
Betty: I don't want them together either. I say with a sigh.

Toni: okay, so how are we going to break them up? She asked.
Betty: we aren't. They both give me a confused look.
Betty: I'm not going to break up my brother and his girlfriend, no matter how much I disapprove of them. I say.
Fangs: he's your twin, he adores you. He'll listen to anything you say.
Betty: when it comes to this I really don't think he will. Because when he told me that they got together he could see that I wasn't really happy about it and he gave me a mad sort of look. They all gasped.

My brother is never usually like this. He usually always agrees with what I'm thinking and he never gets angry at me. She's already changing him.

Fangs: we've got to do something, if he's being weird around you that means that there's something really wrong. He says and Toni nods her head.
Betty: I really don't think there's anything you can do. I say disappointingly.

Toni rubs my back as the lesson began.

I don't want to loose my brother.

The lesson dragged on slowly as all I could think about is what I found out at lunch. What does he see in her?

The bell finally went and I rushed out of class. I walk to my locker and saw Archie standing there waiting for me. I gave him a smile as I got my stuff and we walked out of school. We all agreed we'd meet each other at Pops.

We walked to Pops as I tried to cheer my best friend up. I hate seeing him this way. I wish he liked someone better as well. Archie is such an amazing guy. Veronica doesn't care about anyone but herself.

We arrived at Pops and saw the guys already seated and talking to Pop. We took a seat opposite them and ordered our food.

Archie: it feels like we haven't done this in ages. He says and we all nod our heads in agreement.
Kevin: and who would of thought, we're doing this become of Archie's broken heart. He says. Both me and Reggie widened our eyes and looked at him. Kevin's eyes suddenly widened as he realized what he said.

Thankfully the food arrived and we all began to eat. For some reason Archie got his normal food, a cheese burger, fries and a milkshake, plus ice-cream.

As we were all laughing and teasing Archie about some of our childhood memories together, he suddenly stuck his finger in his ice-cream and wiped it on my nose.

Betty: Archie! I say in shock. All the guys laugh at me.
Archie: it was the only way I could think of for you to stop embarrassing me. He says with a smirk.
Betty: you better clean this. I say to him. He suddenly gave me a smirk and I had no idea what he was thinking.

Betty: what are y- I suddenly got cut of by Archie licking my nose.
Betty: ew Archie. I say while getting a napkin and wiping my nose.
Archie: you said I had to clean it. He says with a smirk.
Betty: not like that. I say with a whine.

Whilst me and Archie were play arguing both Kevin and Reggie were dying of laughter. They laughed until they couldn't breath, then they laughed some more. Both Archie and I looked at each other and roll our eyes playfully.

The night continued on with all four of us laughing. The sad Archie was definitely gone as soon as we entered the diner.

We were all going to have a sleep over at Archie's but Kevin and Reggie had to go home. It was just going to be Archie and I.

I decided to head home first so I could bring over a spare pair of clothes for tomorrow.

Archie and I walked home together. As we're next door neighbors it's easy for me to quickly get my stuff.

I step inside and what I saw made me want to immediately go back outside and wish I never saw anything. Veronica and Sweet Pea were in the lounge watching a movie. The worst part about it was that Veronica was sitting in his lap.

I knew I couldn't make it back outside so I walked towards the stairs as quietly as I could.

Sweet Pea: hey Betts. He say.

Well shit. Now I've actually got to talk to them.

Betty: hey guys. I say with a fake smile.

Sweet Pea: do you want to watch the movie with us? He asked me.
Veronica: that's a great idea Sweety. She says.

I felt my eyes widened. Luckily the only light in the room was coming from the tv. Sweet Pea never lets anyone but me call him that. He didn't even have a reaction to it. Sweety is me and his thing. I guess he really has changed.

Betty: thank you for the offer but I'm staying at Archie's tonight. I say kindly and quickly walk upstairs.

I walk into my room and let out a huff. I don't know what to think anymore.

I slowly walk over to my draw and pull out some clothes for tomorrow. I let out a little sigh while doing so.

My brother isn't himself, he's scaring me.

I put my clothes into my bag and rush out of the house. I walk to Archie's house and knock on the door. I was greeted by his older brother James.

James: hey Betty. He says with a smile as we embrace each other in a hug.
Betty: hey James. I say with a smile.

We have a small conversation before I head up to Archie's room. I take a seat on his bed and he was looking a little mopey still.

Betty: I know what will cheer you up. I say with a smirk. He gives me a confused yet amused look.

I quickly run downstairs and get a pint of ice-cream. If he doesn't want it I'm more then happy to have it. I walked back up to his room. And passed him a spoon. He smirked.

Archie: you just want ice-cream don't you? He says with a smirk.
Betty: maybe. I say with a giggle. He lets out a laugh.

For the rest of the night we watched tv, talked and finished a pint of ice-cream.

We both were felling tired so we decided to head to sleep. We both lay down on his bed and let sleep take over us.

It's normal for us to sleep in the same bed, we've done it ever since we've known each other.

A/N
Heyyya!
Welcome to my 4th book ( technically 5th but one shots don't count )
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter.
I always wanted to write a story where Betty and Sweet Pea were related.
I'm so excited to continue this story.
Make sure to vote and comment.
What are your thoughts so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.8K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
17.3K 484 76
"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share the...
608K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!