My Disorder (Dipper Gleeful x...

By ChloetheDory

"How did you do that?" you marveled at the spinning ball of fire in his hands. He smiled at your amusement, s... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Falls
Chapter 2: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 3: Selling Your Soul for a...
Chapter 4: The Jerks of the Falls
Chapter 5: Your So-Called "Date"
Chapter 6: Candy Unhinged
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Switcheroo
Chapter 9: Gravity Falls vs Reverse Falls
Chapter 10: Perplexity
Chapter 11: You Are Only Young Once
Chapter 12: Disorder
Chapter 13: Dipper's Past {Part 1}
Chapter 14: Bill
Chapter 15: A Separate Identity
The Gleeful Twins
Chapter 16: Memory Erasal
Chapter 17: The Rift
Chapter 18: Through the Rift
Chapter 19: Smile
Chapter 20: Recollection
Chapter 21: Dipper's Past {Part 2}
Chapter 23: Alyna

Chapter 22: The Core

948 40 18
By ChloetheDory

When you came back to reality, you found your hand on Dipper's, your eyes was looking deeply into his. You could tell he was into this and surprisingly, you were too.

What he told you, all that he told you. You weren't weirded out at all. On the contrary, you felt sorry for him. You didn't believe what his butler told you back then but now you've heard it from his own mouth.

You cannot fathom the thought of a mind literally shattered into pieces like a vase. You always thought that the human mind was invincible. What could be stronger than invincible?

His father. The one person that people trust with everything.

There was an invincible force pushing you closer to Dipper. You wanted to comfort him. So you let the force lead you, you wanted to see what it will lead to...

"Forget it, it's nothing," Dipper said suddenly, you snapped out of your daze.

"It isn't nothing!" you protested.

"You should go to sleep, it has been a long day and you must be tired," He continued, ignoring you.

"Dipper..."

"Just sleep," he snapped, a completely different person. He wasn't even looking at you anymore, his eyes were fixed on his hands.

"Fine," you snapped back, wanting to run out of the cave only to realise that you may die out there in a night. So you stood up and stormed out to another wall. You sat down and pulled your knees towards yourself.

Why haven't you learnt your lesson? It happened last time too, didn't it? Why didn't you learn? Why do you allow yourself to be hurt like that again?

"Sleep, sleep, sleep...fine, I'll fucking sleep," you murmured, resting a cheek on your knees to face away from him. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to drift off.

×××××××××××××××××××

[Dipper's POV]
I watched as she stomped away. I don't blame her, I blame myself; I'm opened myself up too much, I should have thought it through.

A blinding headache started pulsing through my skull.

Breathing deeply, I layed down on my back with my head resting on a hand. I closed my eyes. Almost instantly, I felt a presence. Like someone was standing right next to me.

"Do you need me to take over?"

I smiled, "No."

"It's okay, Dipper, I can take it."

"Go back, I'm fine," I reassured him. I heard an audible sigh escape my mouth.

"Oops, too late."

(A/N: Confusion is my new best friend)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

[Your POV]
You woke up to a low humming, it sounded like a familiar song but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You opened your eyes to find yourself surrounded by a blue mist. It smelt like some kind of overpowering perfume.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" it came from Dipper who was now standing right next to you. Remembering what happened yesterday, you rolled your eyes and turned away.

"Aw, come on, Dipper was a jerk but you won't take it out on me, will you?" he said in a whining tone. You heard a soft plop, Dipper or maybe one of the other personalities has just dropped into a seated position unintentionally hard.

"Owwwwww," he whined, rubbing his behind and giving you puppy eyes.

"You're not Dipper?" you asked. Well, you kind of know the answer but you can't help asking.

"Of course! He didn't introduce me? That jerk," he smiled and leaned forward, "I'm Mason."

He looked at you expectantly for a few seconds before leaning backwards, falling onto his back. "This is nice, just you and me, in a cave. You hungry?"

You were. Now you felt full, did sleep really fill your stomach? "Surprisingly not," you replied.

"Good," he smiled wider, sitting back up with a proud look on his face. He reminded you of a dog that successfully completed a trick.

It didn't take long to connect the dots. You eyed the gleeming gem that hung from his neck. You found that by simply looking at it, you can feel the magic pulsing through it.

"Hey (Y/N)?" he called, letting his head tilt to a side. You caught yourself smiling slightly and figured how weird it must look to have someone smiling weirdly while staring at your chest so you coughed and passed your hand over your eyes.

"Yeah?" you said, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Nothing..." he replied cheekily. And with that, you were left staring awkwardly at your companion while he stared back just as awkwardly.

You tried to start a conversation but couldn't for the hell of you, think up a suitable topic. "Hey, wanna talk about how you're mentally unstable?" didn't sound really nice of you. Neither did "I heard your father abused you to the brink of insanity, what was that like?"

That's when you realised how little you actually understand Dipper or any of his other personalities. How could you even claim that you "loved" him, it was probably just puppy love.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, B, Dipper doesn't open up very much," Mason said as if he could hear your thoughts. Maybe he could. You flashed him an awkward grin.

"He may seem a little harsh sometimes but honestly, who can you blame? I guess he feels he owes me something, he would take a bullet for me if we weren't in the same body," he continued, "I kinda like his protective-ness, he's like an older brother...do you have an older brother?"

You froze as you contemplated on how to answer. Your brother was and always will be a sensitive topic but eventually you replied with a small bob of your head.

"They are always so protective, aren't they. I mean, I love Dipper the way he is but geez, back off amirite?"

"I guess..." when you were young, your brother never really cared about your well-being, it only started when he found out about his condition. Your classmates figured it was to distract himself from his terminal illness and it was nice of him to guard you so fiercely. Yet you always felt like he was way too nosy, an annoying guard dog that didn't allow you near any thing that showed a little threat.

Now you missed him, you would give anything for him to circle around you relentlessly again.

"-you can't meet someone new without either one of them freaking the heck out and forcing you back. I don't think I even properly half of our acquaintances." you realised Mason was worked up talking about something. Ashamed you didn't hear the first half, you sat up straighter, and pretended to be listening.

[Mason's POV]
(Y/N) was obviously drifting off somewhere far, but I continued talking anyways. I just enjoyed spilling everything out, the sound of words travelling out my mouth.

It isn't often I get to stay outside for long, and life outside is more than heaven for me. The constant vibration of my throat as I talk, the need to blink at regular intervals. What can I say, its the small things that makes life so...enjoyable.

I observed (Y/N), she looked...different from other girls. She radiated independence, anyone who looks at her will instantly know that she can take care of herself. Is that what Dipper saw in her? He must be tired of babysitting me. I smiled subconsciously.

If this relationship between them continues, it will be, interesting. Not a lot of our alters know about her yet, I can already name some that may not be too happy with her.

You see it too, don't you.

Tyrone.

Find a way to return.

I can't feel Tyrone's impatience "bleeding" into me. His distrust settled in my head as the image of (Y/N) shifts. I know he's trying to take over, to push me back in. Usually I would let him drown me slowly into unconsciousness, but I held my place this time.

For a moment, I felt like we were one, I no longer saw the girl in front of me as the way I perceived her earlier. I felt doubt plaguing my emotions, tears begin to blind me as my directionless speech start to falter.

Pause. Time stood still.

The doubt has vanished, replaced by fear. Its scaly hands gripped me as I felt myself craddled in its arms. Vines curled around my neck, restricting my breath. I clawed desparately at it, trying to free myself. Sweat was drenching my shirt but I felt uncomfortably cold.

I hate it.

I want it to stop.

I want it to stop.

I want it to stop.

………………………………………………………

PLEASE READ

Hi, lol, I'm really really sorry for abandoning this story. I had no idea how to continue and given my personality, I just pushed it aside.

You guys have been so supportive of me and I hope all you old readers are still out there. You really made this possible and honestly if I didn't have your comments, I would have given up entirely.

I love you guys!! Look forward to the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 523 53
Robin Peters was a young 12-year-old from the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. She was sarcastic, witty, tough, and a lot of other badass adjecti...
50.5K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...
40.7K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
23.6K 613 29
You moved to Reverse Falls because of some reasons and you met the most popular boy in town-Dipper Gleeful. You guys became friends, but one day he d...