The little white fox shifter:...

By _Cat_the_Psycho_

Eina is left in the forest when she is two years old. The only things she knows about herself is her name and... More

In the forest
A pack of my own........or am i the slave?
News of the pack
Pack training
Mate
Surprises, surprises
Scared
i love you
lost
Running, running, running
Panic
Is it really you?
Blood
Darkness and light
Those who sit and cry and those who escape
Together for never
Safe in the arms of a friend
Did someone ask for an 'oh f**k me'?
Sequal
YAY

Big truths and little white lies

24.8K 950 30
By _Cat_the_Psycho_

I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of the most helpful person I know on here. So I dedicate this chapter to *drum roll* COBOLT!!!

-----------------------------------

Eina's pov

-------------------------------------

  I didn't know how that person knew so distinctively what I was but I didn't like it. Now the rouge king will know that I can no longer hide my scent.

  I could fell my mate hold me tighter and was trying to calm me but it wouldn't work. I was afraid of the alpha king.

  I could remember the day I ran into him. He almost killed me because I killed his men but I barely escaped him.

*Flashback

  I was walking in the woods looking for a cave to sleep in when I heard growling. I turned around and there was at least twenty wolves.

  I growled lowly and stood my ground. I was scared but I couldn't show weakness. Last time I did I lost a friend. The wolves lunged at me.

  I killed them all within minutes. I came out with only a few bites and bruises. I was about to go and continue looking but I heard another wolf.

  Then a big black wolf the size of a horse came up to me. My six year old self compared to him I looked like a doll. I knew I couldn't kill this one because he was to big.

  So I did the only thing I could. Run. I ran and ran but I soon came to a cliff wall. It was a dead end. I turned around and that wolf  was right behind me.

  I couldn't help it I whimpered. He laughed and proceeded to bite and claw me. Then a wild red fox came out of no where and attacked him.

  I could tell it wasn't a shifter but it was still brave. The fox looked at me as if to say 'run' so I did. I looked back to see the fox give up, look at me and do an animal smile.

  Then the wolf killed it. I didn't stop running until I came upon a waterfall cave. I jumped in and hid my scent so he wouldn't find me and I cried myself to sleep.

*End of flashback

  I didn't realize I was crying until the end of my memory. I looked at the packs and then looked down again. Then the alpha walked up to me.

  "Eina." he said. I continued to look down ignoring the fact that he was trying to talk. "Eina! Look at me now!" The alpha yelled.

  I looked up startled by this. He sighed then asked "Why didn't you tell us?" I then told them the story of getting left in the woods. Then I told about the rouge king and the big truth.

  "Do you know where you were when he attacked you?" he asked after I explained. I shook my head no even though I knew exactly where it was. It was just a little white lie.

  The alpha dismissed the packs and told us to rest for awhile while they took all this in. I was walking back to the pack house when I got pulled back.

  I looked behind me and James was grabbing my hand. "Why don't you stay with me." he said. I nodded a little bit then he grabbed me and ran to the guest pack house.

  He pulled me into a room big enough to easily fit two of my rooms in it. He then proceeded to pull me to the bed and lay down.

  Right as we did I buried my face in his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 2.4K 28
There is a secret that hasn't been told to her. There is a part of her that she has no idea existed. Who she is, is not something that she had expect...
495K 17.4K 30
AN ALPHA WHO SHOWS VULNERABILITY IS A DEAD ONE. As the wolf prince, Walter is raised to never show weakness. If he does such thing, other dominant wo...
77.3K 3.2K 13
Destiny Phillips is dreading her eighteenth birthday because as a shifter, she must join the 'Mating Chase'. It has been a tradition for hundreds of...