A little slice of Winchester...

By jeffthegrate

Castiel is a high school senior who's been counseling his Gayness for quite some time but when a hot new guy... More

1. The new student
2. The club
3. The confetion
3.5 Sammy boi
5. The picture
5.5 Sabriel
6. The two worst brothers in history
7. The Date
8. The king
9. The play offs
9.5 wake up Damnit
10. The christmas presant
11. The caotic christmas at Bobbys
12. The first day back
12.5 What did you do!?
13. The big bad Day
14. The Big Beautiful Boyfriend.
15. The New Mother
15.5 Meeting The In-Laws
16. The Father
17. The Suit
18. The Prom Night With An Angel
19. The Graduation Day
20. The Begining Of A New Day...
21. The Team
22. The Ring
23. The Unexpected Visitor
24. The Props
25. Dean and Cas' Wedding
Epilogue

4. The big Question

17 2 0
By jeffthegrate

3rd person

Dean Drove to Cas' house waiting for him Cas was ready this time but Dean was nervous he had a question to ask Cas.

"Hey Cas I was wondering" Dean gulped "I wanted to ask"

"What is it?" Cas asked

"I would you" Dean inhaled deeply "would you like to be my boyfriend" he spat out quickly. Cas could barely understand it Sammy now under stood why Dean made him sit in the back.

"What?" Dean knew Cas would say something like that he didn't want to talk to him anymore he was too scared to.

***************
Dean's POV

"Benny I tried but he didn't say anything I'm fucked help me" Benny is my friend Sam doesn't like him and Cas doesn't ether but he got over it so sometimes we hang out with him.

"Well How should I know" Benny said "I'm only good with girls"

"Maybe try to tell me things that win over chicks and I can try them on Cas"

"Dean I don't think that will work"

"Then Benny what do I do" I was in agony, classes went slower the usual I avoided Cas so I didn't make things awkward.

It was lunch I went to Benny's table I saw Cas Walking up to me.

"Dean please why are you ignoring me?" Cas said my eyes started to well up

"Because I'm scared at how you'll react now please go"

"Dean"

"Cas just go please"

"Dean why are you pushing him away" Benny asked "he was trying to ask for forgiveness for what he did"

"I- I don't know" I was confused, sad and felt queasy.

***********

It came to photography class. the class I had been dreading.

"Hey Dean What did I do to make you want to avoid me all day" Cas was so sad I couldn't bear to see him like that.

"Nothing I just, it's complicated. I'm sorry I avoided you, I just, I'm feeling insecure about something"

"Dean do you want to come over today we can plan in class what to do for the picture and just hang out at my House. Ok Dean"

"Alright" Cas hugged me. Jo and Naomi saw and barged over and started tarring us apart.

"What do you two think your doing" Naomi's face turned red with anger.

"What are you two gay for each other" Jo got angrier as she spoke I want to say yes but if I do they'll tell the king and ruin our lives Cas doesn't deserve that.

Cas got so angry I could tell "s-" I cut him off

"No, I was just having a hard time and needed comfort. That's all" I hid some truths but that couldn't hurt right?

"Fine" Jo and Naomi marched off.

"So I was thinking we could make a peace with our siblings" I said with a smile I really needed that hug.

"What about adding Charlie she could be a good addition to the peace she is a good friend" Cas said with a Cut AF smile.

"Yeah that's a good idea. Let's go to the teacher and ask for a camera to take the pictures."

"Yeah" we walked to the teacher and asked.

"Did you do a sketch of you idea?" The teacher asked. I had taken out a sketch of three people standing happily in front of my car Baby.

"Yup" I showed him the sketch.

"Do you both like the idea?"

"Yes" cas said I nodded

"Good" he took us to the cameras "pick one"

I grabbed a nice black high quality camera with a red logo. "Thanks" ring the bell rang and the day was over Cas got in my car Charlie was there too.

*********

"Hey Sam Charlie you guys good with being in our class project?" I asked

"Sure thing" Charlie said

"Will anyone else be in the picture" Sam said probably thinking about how he hates Benny.

"Just Cas' brother Gabriel"

"Oh cool"

"Sam get out and tell bobby I'm gonna be over at cas' place"

"Yeah sure" they shuffled out of the car.

*********

We got to cas' house and he grabbed my arm so I couldn't leave. "Dean about what you said this morning"

"You mean the thing about me asking you to be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I just want to say my answer is... Yes"

"Really? Thank god" I leaned forward and hugged him giving him a little peck on the lips.
"Let's go inside" we left baby and went inside

********
Michael was seemingly flirting with me and I just pushed him away and put my arm on Cas' shoulder and saw Michael rolling his eyes.

"I think my brother is trying to get my boyfriend" Cas whispered as we walked up the stairs we both chuckled.

Cas grabbed out two controllers. "Hey you want to play?"

"Sure" I grind "Cas you don't stand a chance against the great Dean Winchester king of video games"

"You wish Dean, I've been playing since I was 10" Cas tried to intimidate me ha I have my ways to win my friend

Cas hoked up the controls to his TV screen. "Mario Cart?" Cas kisses me.

"Yes Dean, we are playing Mario cart"

"Alright" Cas clicked on the buttons and set the map and player mode I was Dry bones and Cas was Toed I sat around Cas his back to my belly this is my technique

I cuddled Cas he blushed and kept on falling off the track. "Dean this is ch-eating" I kissed his neck.

"I didn't see in the rules that I couldn't cuddle my boyfriend" I crossed the finish line. "I WON!" I yelled

Gabriel barged in. "Hey Ca-" he caught me cuddling Cas "whoa Dean-o you banging my brother?" I laughed.

"I'de like to." Cas face palmed I just smirked and kissed his neck.

"Gabe you want to be in my photography class project?" Cas said changing the subject but still blushing.

"Sure when"

"Saturday if it's good with you two" I said

"Yeah we can do Saturday" Gabriel said

"Alright I'll pick you two up Saturday morning" I said

I drove home latter not staying for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...