My Life, My Choice

By tuggy4u

This is a story of love really. It's werewolf based and lesbian and gay as well. This is just something that... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
not an update
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

5

553 29 5
By tuggy4u

Attn above is Lola's wolf with a strip down the middle. Enjoy the reading

When I was done with the plate I had I was still hungry. It was like Lola knew what was I was going to say even before I even thought it. She put another plate in front of me and smirked and kissed my cheek. I was a little surprised because of the kiss but smiled so hard I thought I would split my face.

My mom says "she knows you so well and it's only been a couple of days".

I blush a little while saying "mooom."

My sister says "awwww look she blushing".

"Stop it sis please" while I was pouting.

Lola says "I think it is cute" and kiss me on my cheek again. I blush even more. Right then Sky comes in and growls at Lola. I get up in a protective stance.

I ask "what is wrong with you?"

She looks at me and says "you wouldn't understand".

"Try me" I say in a sympathetically way so she knows I mean no harm.

She was about to say something until my mom "said finish your food" in a rather harsh way.

Which made Athena growl but Lola laid her hand on me to calm me. Out of nowhere Sky runs out.

Sky POV

I was in my room asking myself why can't she see it? Why? Rayn has always been good to me. Don't get me wrong the whole pack is good to me but Rayn was always better. She taught me how to stand up for myself and helped me get over my nightmares and fears. Everytime I would have a nightmare I would go in her room and ask to sleep with her. She always told me yes and held me. When I'm her arms I always felt safe and have connection with her.

I don't know why or how it happened but I fall madly in love with her. I don't know what's wrong with me. I knew I wasn't her mate but I was still in love with her. I was going to make her fall in love with me some how but then she hade to go and meet that runt. I can treat Rayn better. I'm going to tell her how I feel the next time I see her.

A few days have past and Rayn has been with her a lot so I haven't got the chance to see her. One day I got up and smelled food which was weird because I was usually the first one up. I looked at my clock 1045am. Dammit I wanted to cook Rayn her favourite breakfast. I hopped out of bed and quickly changed.

I walked in the kitchen and saw her all over Rayn. I couldn't help myself so I growled. Rayn came up to me and asked what was wrong. This is my chance I thought. I was about to say it when the Luna told her to finish her food while looking at me with a "we will talk later" look. I was scared because of that so I just ran out .

         Rayn's POV

It's been about a week since the incident with sky. I wanted to talk to her, I could tell something was off but she has been avoiding me all week. I just decided to give her space. She will come around when she was ready I hoped.

While thinking about Sky so much, the dream I had got put in the back of my mind. I was sitting in front of the pack house and was watching Lola, my mom and my sister train. Her wolf was small but gorgeous.

When Ashley and Jared were walking up on me, I knew it was them because I smelled them.

Ashley said "what are you staring at?"

Jared says "awe she is in love". They laugh and I just shrug.

"You will know the feeling when you meet your mate." I say back to them then Ashley looks at me and says "what's wrong?" She knew me all to well but hey we have known each other since birth. I was thinking about the dream but didn't want to tell anyone just yet.

I said "nothing."

"I'm sorry but you are lying" in a whisper. I knew why she did because even though she may be my best friend it is disrespectful to say an Alpha is lying. Even though I haven't gone through the ceremony yet she saw me as her Alpha.

"It's nothing really. I'm ok and all is ok." I say.

She says "ok I'm here if you need".

I get up to hug her and say thank you.

Lola says "hey what's going on" and gave a low growl in our link. I just smirk and wink at her and tell Ashley I have to go.

I was going to see the pack doctor to ask her some questions then Lola came up to me. She was in human form.

"You know I don't like it when you touch other people."

With a sad pout and running her finger down my chest. I gulp but lean down with confidence and whisper.

"I only have eyes and hands for you."

Kissing her on her cheek and started to walk away. She grabbed my wrist and I pulled her to me and I bent down to kiss her. We may have gotten a little out of hand. Then I picked her up at her waist and now her legs are wrapped around my waist and our kiss grows more passionate. She starts kissing me on the neck knowing I would get aroused from it.

"Mark her now. She is driving me crazy." Athena says.

"No Athena and she is driving me crazy too." Athena is getting restless.

We finally break our kiss and she whispers in my ear "down big girl all in due time".

Jumps off me then kisses me on my cheek and walks away giggling. She walks up to my mom and they hi-five. I forgot that we were outside for a minute. I frown and pout.

"She left us high and horny" say Athena and she laughs.

"It's ok we will get her back" I say.

I continue to walk to the pack doctor. I walk in and said Hey Emma she was about to say hey when she stopped and smelled the air.

And said "that is something your mate can help you with not me".

I paused for a minute to think what she was talking about. Then I got it "oh that's not why I'm here."

She says "good I thought you were going to ask is how I could help with your arousal". We laughed and she say "what can I do for you". Well.......

              Lola p.o.v

I was outside training with Carly Rayn's mom and Sam Rayn's sister. When Carly told me that tonight I would be initiated into the pack.

I asked "how did that work?"

"All you have to do is prove yourself in a hunt and bring back your kill".

"But I never hunted before." I say.

"Really" Sam says.

"Yeah I wasn't allowed to do a lot of things in I'm old pack."

Carly says, "it will come to you naturally, it's ok".

I smile then I'm see Rayn hugging Ashley I get jealous and she just winks at me.

Carly then says " two can play that's game" with a smug look on her face.

" Go get her" she laughs.

I run up to her shifting back to human. And I say you know I don't like it when you touch other people meaning girls. I give her a pouty face. She whispers in my ear and kiss my cheek and turn to leave. I grabbed she hand and pull her down to kiss me........

Attn: when the text is of this font this is wolves speaking, when it's like this it's only Rayn and Lola mindlink, when it is like this and coming from Rayn or her dad it's a Alpha tone. If from anyone else it is mindlink.

Thanks for reading please let me know what you think. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Much love and peace

Tuggy😁😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.3K 58
This is a story of my INCREDIBLE life! *Note the sarcasm people* My names Eve and I don't know what I'm here for. My pack hates me. Relationships su...
129 7 13
*A note from the writer: I'm an 18-year-old Chinese who has terrible grammar. So, If you find any weird grammar or......idk sentence construction. Pl...
709K 20.1K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...