tom holland imagines

De marvelbws

tumblr sucks dick so i'm backing up all the imagines i've written there. enjoy :) Mais

beach day
drunk in love
lazy morning (blurb)
rainy days (blurb)
another kid (blurb)
infinity war aftermath (blurb)
will you marry me? (headcanon)
jealous!tom (headcanon)
baby fever (headcanon)
pet names (headcanon)
sunday cuddles (headcanon)
jealous!reader (headcanon)
favourite girls (headcanon)
sick days (headcanon)
learning how to drive (headcanon)
telling tom you're pregnant (headcanon)
family
hello beautiful

dating tom (headcanon)

833 12 0
De marvelbws

Dating Tom would include

• loads of forehead kisses.and also cheek kisses.

• you staring at him every time he was driving, admiring his beauty.

• "are you quite done staring, love?" He'd say in a mocking way, making you blush.

• "not even close."

• "it's rude to stare, you know." He'd smirk, giving you a quick look before looking at the road again. "Stop! You're making me nervous."

• "can't help it, you're too cute." You'd say, which would make him roll his eyes.

• him taking you to press tour whenever you don't have to work, so you wouldn't miss each other so much.

• every time he got a little time off while on his press tour, you'd go exploring wherever place you're at.spending the holidays with him and his family.

• he'd always take candid pictures of you when you weren't paying attention, his excuse always being "you're just too beautiful."

• and of course, he'd set them as his lock screen.

• you'd call him on facetime whenever he was on press tour and ask about his day.

• you'd also make a playlist of songs that reminded you two of each other to play it whenever you rode a car together.

• him calling you every night before you go to sleep because yes, he's that cliché.

requested by anon.
january 7th, 2018.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 80 31
Kind of a backup of all the stories I write on Tumblr, but also a book so people here can read the shit I write somewhere else 💫
33.9K 493 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...
164K 3.2K 73
Oneshots with spiderkid and avengers. Been reading loads of these recently, so I decided to do my own. Leave comments. I don't own any of the charact...
474K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...