Tears of the Broken.

By seversheather

This story is written about a girl named Avianna Jones and she meets this guy named Andy Biersack. She falls... More

Tears of the Broken.
Frustrated
Me and You against the world
Reckless.

Drama

4 0 0
By seversheather

Everybody at school found out that I was talking to Andy and his friend Brendon and freaked. A girl named Amanda came up to me and said "I'm suprised Andy is talking to you. He never really talks to anyone." I said "Thanks for your input, but I didn't ask for it so that means I don't want your input. If I did, I would have asked you for it." She said " Okay well you don't have to be a bitch about it." I looked at her and said "Amanda, shut the hell up. I don't like talking to you." She rolled her eyes and walked away. I thought "Finally she walks away and shuts the hell up." I kept walking to my next class and bumped into Brendon. He said "Hey, I'm having a party at my house tonight and I think you should come." I said "Okay. What time and what is your number?" He said "7 and my number is 515-935-7041." I said "Okay I will text you so that you can give me directions." He said "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.8M 113K 64
โ€ผ๏ธ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA โ€ผ๏ธ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
194K 5.2K 98
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...