(FATED COLLISION )BY K.C...

By ClaireMmuoe

Each day is a gift and not a given right. I often say that to myself, to be thankful for every day and count... More

Chapter 1 Alexis Planes ✔
Chapter 2 Alexis waking up ✔
Chapter 3 Aaron ✔
Chapter 4 Alexis Hospital Blues✔
Chapter 5 Aaron Falling ✔
Chapter 6 Alexis Head over heels✔
Chapter 7 Aaron -Tracking Lexi ✔
Chapter 8 Alexis - Unexpected Friendship✔
Chapter 9 Alexis 🚨 Interrupted Play Time ✔
Chapter 10 Aaron ✔
Chapter 11 - Alexis - Scars ✔
Chapter 12 Aaron - Short Play Time and serious issues ✔
Chapter 13 Alexis - Weddings and Drama✔
Chapter 14 Aaron - Gone ✔
Chapter 15 Alexis - Flashes ✔
Chapter 16 Aaron - Never going to leave your side✔
Chapter 17 Alexis - Waking up alone✔
Chapter 18 - Aaron✔
Chapter 19 - Alexis Dreams turned into reality ✔
🚨Chapter 20 Aaron -Heads up 🚨✔
Chapter 21 Alexis- Troubleshooting✔
Chapter 22 -Aaron - pretence ✔
Chapter 23 - Alexis Fake Friends✔
Chapter 24 - Aaron - protector ✔
🚨💗💗Chapter 25 💓 Real love✔
Chapter 27 - Alexis - Gala Dinner✔
Chapter 28 Alexis part 2✔
Chapter 29- Aaron -Growing up ✔
Chapter 30 Aaron - Cleaning up✔
Chapter 31- Alexis - secrets✔
Chapter 32 Alexis Understanding ✔
Chapter 33 -Aaron Make up✔
Chapter 34 - Aaron -worried ✔
Chapter 35- Alexis Another World 🌻🐞🐝🌼 ✔
chapter 36- Aaron✔
chapter 37 -Alexis ✔
Chapter 38 - Aaron ✔
Chapter 39 -Alexis ✔
Chapter 40 - Aaron ✔
Chapter 41 Alexis - ✔
Chapter 42 Aaron ✔
Chapter 43 - Alexis Man Down✔
Chapter 44- Alexis - Feels✔
Chapter 45 Aaron ✔
Chapter 46 Alexis
Chapter 47- Aaron ✔
Chapter 48- Alexis ✔
Chapter 49- Aaron After Effect✔
Chapter 50- Alexis Life✔
chapter 51 - Aaron ✔
Character Q&A Alexis

Chapter 26 -Aaron - Another Brooks on the way✔

31 1 0
By ClaireMmuoe

Aaron

I am a very happy Man . My son is happy , I have the an amazing girlfriend and its almost time for summer holidays. Tina is still hanging out with Mia and pretending to be something she isn't. Gavin loves her and he is willing to doo anything including going to couples therapy. We were both invited to Bryan's Gala dinner . He was still with Sarah and he was going to propose to her tonight . I wasn't okay with Simon Nathan Lindsey being in the same room as us . Mary was recovering well and they told me that she would be out soon sometime this week . They told me they'd let me know .

Lexi is the best thing I never knew I needed until she happened . She is the right woman for me . I know this because my son isn't scared of her in anyway ; in fact they are good friends and that's a good sign. We missed her when she had to go back home; so a couple of weeks ago I gave her the extra set of keys I had . Mary had her own set; so did Dave, but I also wanted her to have her own and move in with me . She has been sleeping over but she hasn't said yes yet and it's been almost six months since we've been together . She's talking her time and I will give her all the time she needs.

She left early this morning without a word but she sent me a text mid morning saying she had an early doctor's appointment. She seemed fine to me ,I couldn't help but worry . She looked a bit pale last night. I was going to tell her that I took a half day today . Dave was getting ready at Carlo's he practically begged me last night before bed and I said yes. Caleb was twelve years old and Carl was an upstanding guy. I could see why she was really good friends with Ali .

As for Angelo he is also good friends with Lexi. His wife Cleo was caught in a crossfire between them and someone who had it in for him. When he came over for Sunday lunch with his wife Cleo, and son Pia they looked like a family that had been through hell but still came out fighting . Later on when I was missing my girlfriend; I found her in the games room with Pio fast asleep .Cleo had told me she was good with both her twins and with her baby girl gone she told me Lexi was able to help her understand her pain and deal with her loss. Angelo saving her was a blessing in disguise because she was supportive and a great friend

It was lunch time; in this case home time for me. I called Lexi but it just rang; I tracked her down and found her. I walked out and drove to where she was . I knew they were friends but I had to know what was wrong . I parked a block away since every spot was taken ; then walked into the practice, down the hall to the room she was in. There was a closed sign when I entered and that didn't ditter me. I started hearing voices and a giggle that I knew so well .

I sat outside the room and decided to eavesdrop. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I heard Amy ask Lexi a question.

"So how are things with Aaron?"

"They are okay. I love him and Dave . I love Dave like my own son even though he isn't mine ."

"They are both lucky to have you ."

"It's been six months already and I want to move in."

"What's stopping you ?"

" I'ts not fear at such but family dynamics and the fact that I don't want to add to Abro's worries by telling him about what's going on ."

"You do look a bit pale . Have you had any episodes of nausea; sensitivity to certain smells,unexplained weight gain or loss?"

"Hmm all the above except for the weight loss. I also thought missing my period twice was because of the stress."

" could you lie down on the bed so I could check something ."

"Okay. "

"How often do you and Aaron have sexy time?"

"A lot. "

"Hmm are you by any chance trying for a baby?"

"Ha ha he wants one ."

"Do you want one with him?"

" I do ... but with his ex attacking me last Friday with her group, and Mary is also coming out this week I don't know how to feel"

"I haven't told him anything..."

" please don't. What's wrong what do you see? "

"That . I know how independent you are ; but I need you to stop being stubborn. "

"I 'm not showing ..."

"Six months of sex has its rewards."

" How far along am I ? "

"You are three months pregs... "

"Oh my word pass my bag ."

"Who are you calling ? "

" Abro . "

I stood up and walked in the room both women

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Amy. Could you kindly please leave I need to have a word with my girlfriend. "

I gave Amy a look she knew well. The don't try and negotiate with me look .

Alexis sat up and gave me a shocked look.

"Aaron !"

I looked at Lexi and calmed down. I just wanted time alone with her.

"I will go get some tea and biscuits excuse me."

Amy left and I sat next to Alexis. She looked at me and I kissed her forehead and looked at her.

"Aaron eavesdropping is rude. I would have called you."

I gave her a hug and she leaned into me.

" what's going on honey?"

" Last Friday when Amy and I went out ; I was made fun of and ridiculed ... There was also name calling. "

"Did they hurt you?"

She shook her head and locked eyes with me.

"No ."

I hated feeling like I wasn't in control.

" That's it .You are moving into the estate Massa with me no questions asked. "

" Tonight's party? I know you well enough . "

"Dave will go with Carl . Its family emergency. "

"I don't want to tell anyone about the baby ."

" We won't okay."

" You are coming with me tonight; Simon is harmless, his parents however are brutal."

Amy walked in with tea and cookies.

"I won't tell anyone okay. I'm happy for both of you. "

I kissed Lexi and she kissed me back .

"I'm happy I'm going to be a father again . "

" I took your blood for some tests . I will call you later and schedule an appointment. "

Alexis walked up to Amy and gave her a hug.

" Thank you lala. "

" By Amy."

" Bye Ron ."

She gave her an envelope and as soon as she took it we both walked out .
It was blazing hot outside because of the heat wave; Lexi was wearing a highwaist blue flare dress with a yellow crop top and flat sandals. When we made it to the car and I pulled into the midday traffic she went all quiet.

" Babe your silence speaks volumes. "

"I'm just afraid ."

"Of what?"

" Losing Ben broke me . I don't want to lose our baby."

"I've got us ."

"I'm thankful. "

" I love you ."

She smiled at me and I chuckled.

"We love you too ."

" Do we really have to do tonight. "

"Hmm . I will make it up to you. "

© #KCMmuoe
All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...
416K 9.9K 45
I wish I didn't take advantage of her love I wish I didn't love him. I wish I took better care of her I wish I turned my back on him the moment he hi...
110K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...