3 words I Love You - Stray Ki...

By Cyupid_

[Reader x Hyunjin] ❝ I can't go back to heaven. ❞ ❝ Why? ❞ ❝ Because I love you. ❞ Y/N life is filled with f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Alone
Chapter 2: My Angel?
Chapter 3: Explanation
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Worried
Chapter 6: Heartbeat
Chapter 7: New Guy
Chapter 8: Detention
Chapter 9: Woojin...
Chapter 10: Burnt Breakfast
Chapter 11: Her again...
Chapter 12: A Date?
Chapter 13: Someone Else
Chapter 14: 1st Kiss?
Chapter 15: Blush
Chapter 16: Goodnight
Chapter 17: Surf's Up!
Chapter 18: In Love?
Chapter 19: Never Give Up
Chapter 20: Going Back?
Chapter 21: Pain
Chapter 22: Just say so
Chapter 23: Games
New Book
Chapter 24: Beautiful
Chapter 25: Jealousy
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: I Knew It
Chapter 28: Suicide
Chapter 29: Like
Hey!
Chapter 29: A Visit
Chapter 30: Secret Santa
Chapter 31: Gifts
Chapter 32: For You
Chapter 33: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34: Broken
Chapter 35: Guilt
Chapter 36: Alone
Chapter 37: I Love Her
Chapter 38: Break
Chapter 39: Goodbye
Chapter 40: Friendly Kiss
HIATUS
Reader x Hyunjin (Special)
Sorry...
Chapter 41: Hyunjin's Past
Chapter 42: God?
Chapter 43: Where is he?
Chapter 44: Happy
PUBLISHED DATE!
Chapter 45: TRUTH .1
Chapter 46 - TRUTH .2 [FINAL]
NOTE

Chapter 28: Back In Time

2.6K 150 77
By Cyupid_

Y/N's POV

"Woojin..?"

As I open the door I see two people doing— something. The girl was on top of the boy and—Oh fxck, nevermind.

"O-Oh dear! I-I'm so s-sorry!" My face was like a tomato. What was I thinking!? I quickly shut the door and I looked at the door number and it said 206. "I must be hallucinating!"

I started walking, looking for Room 209. And there it was. Right infront of me. I blinked my eyes, hoping it was the right one. I reached for the door and—

"Oh my!" The door swang open, revealing a white suited man. "I'm assuming you're Woojin's Girlfriend?" He asked.

I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "I'm just a friend.. how is he Doc?"

His eyes felt like they were filled with sadness. His whole face, facing down on the ground. He bowed, "I'm s-sorry... We did everything we can..."

No...

I dropped down on the hard ground. I hugged my knees as I cry. "N-No..."

'This can't be happening.'

➰➰➰➰➰

Tomorrow. At school. I walk through the empty halls. I reached for my locker and put all my things inside.

"Hey Y/N.." As I closed my locker, I saw Linda smiling at me. She said, "I wanted to ask you if you were coming to his funeral..."

I didn't say anything. I remain quiet, not saying a single word. I just looked at Linda and soon then I just walked away..

Hyunjin's POV

I was in the Library , grabbing a few books for my study session. "Hmmm..." I grabbed one book with the Title, 'Angel in Disguise'. Meh, I put back the book in the shelves.

I turn to my right seeing Woojin, leaning on the shelf. "Hey Woojin." I greeted.

Woojin looked at me, getting confused. "Y-You can see me?"

"Uhm... You're weird."

"Hyunjin!" He rests his hands on my shoulder and shakes me, startling me a bit. "YOU CAN SEE ME!?"

"Why wouldn't I..?" I asked.

"I died, Hyunjin..." He started crying then. What? "So you really are an Angel.. You can see me.." he smiled.

"Woojin, you're dead?" My mind was flipping out! "How come I didn't knew..?"

"I think Linda didn't tell you.." He sighed. "Heavens beautiful though... But I want to live again."

I smiled a bit, patting his shoulder, "It's okay. I'll let Y/N know you've gone to heaven and that you're okay."

"She won't freak out right?"

I chuckled, "Yeah she won't."

➰➰➰➰➰

"Y/N!" I called her out. It was 6:00 pm. I was still at school, heading home when I saw Y/N, walking by.

She turned back to face me. "Oh hey." She smiled. Stop smiling when you know you're hurt.

I walked up to her, "I'm sorry... for what happened to Woojin."

Her smile turned to a frown. Her eyes, from bright to dark. Her heart, from lively to weak. "I never knew he had a weak heart.... I wish I could just... go back in time to help him.... I'm so stupid...."

I felt bad for Y/N. all She wanted was to take good care of her friends. I gave her a warm hug, "There there. It's okay..."

I could hear her sobs. "You know, Woojin told me he's already in heaven." I told her.

I heard her sobs lessen, as she looks at me. "R-Really..?? Can we visit him..?" She asked.

"I'll ask some of my 'Friends'. Sure." I gave her one last hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
83.5K 1.6K 44
Felix x Reader Fanfiction! YN and Felix met for a short while in high school. They reunited as adults but life wasn't so good. Will they be able to o...
28.7K 688 22
"hyunjin..even if I'm gone you'll still...love me..right?" hana asked as she snuggled into hyunjin chest while tears started to form - this book con...
98.1K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...