Demiurge X reader

By AliArcher

Since i found close to 0 of this I'm doing it. Demiurge X reader. You the reader have a defined look (02) and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Final Chapter

Chapter 3

2.9K 68 8
By AliArcher

I watched as every single guardian had to add into their file a new supreme being.
Although they couldn't disobey me or Ains, i could already tell they will have an attitude to me.
What would i expect? I beat their master and then became their leader as well.
When i went to speak they all kneeled down to me.
I was not going to accept thid. Not now or ever.
"Do not treat me like I'm a Queen or god. Treat me as if i was a fellow friend. Unless i ask of something you can be informal with me."

They all stood and left to walk to the throne room.
...
"Ains. Why don't you make a teleportation ring for them. If you cant i can. Walking means they take a longer amount of time and its inefficient."
"Hmm.. I will think about it."
"Tsk-"
I needed to get something sugary and sweet into my system.
I teleported to the nearest town and quickly brought all their honeys, syrups, sweets, and desserts.

When i got back everyone had an eyebrow raised at my... Collection.

"What is all of that?"
"Things to make sure i survive the food here. I don't eat savoury."
"Any particular reason?"
"Sweet things make sure i never forget a certain young boy."

I didn't even notice the tears that were running down my face.
All i knew to do was smile.

For a second i sensed pity from them all.

"Can we hear your story."
"I'd rather not. At least not for now."
...
"Anyone wanna have a competition. Either a battle or a strategy game?"

Demiurge stepped forward. He was only a few centimetres taller but for some reason, i felt like he was towering over me.

"Chess?"
"Sounds good. You lead the way."
...
Ok... he decided to bring it to us.
I enjoyed the fact he had choose 2D chess.
"Is 2D alright. I find 3D rather ridiculous."
"Yes 2D is the only way to play chess in my opinion."

We sat their and after nearly 2 hours, we finally had a winner...
Everyone looked at demiurge with shock.
For i won.

"You are impressive and full of surprises."
"I have been around for... Lets just say a few centuries."
"Do you age?"
"No... I'm hungry where is the kitchen?"
"Ill show you around."
"No need."

I pressed my thumb against him.
-Hello mistress. -
-Im sorry, this should be the last time.-
-I am here for you to use 24/7. Please feel free. Now what can i do? -
-I want a personality scan as you didn't do one. Also search memory for the buildings structure. -
-Scanning. He's the cruelest members in Nazarick, taking great joy in the suffering of other races. For that reason, he enthusiastically performs magic experiments on the prisoners sent to him, viewing them as nothing less than toys for his own amusement. He was considered to be a very gentle person when it came to conversing with his friends. However, to everyone else, his kindness was merely the care he gave to his tools.
He is a skilled carpenter and artisan, with hobbies of crafting beautiful works of art. Such artwork is done by using victims from his experiments as tools.
Powers. New ones identified. Shafeshift, flames, darkness, chaos, supreme maxed level intelligence and strategy. Threat level updated: Now level 4 category. -
-Blueprints please.-

The blueprints were in my head and i analysed them.
When i removed my thumb i noticed my horns had grown.
What use to be 7cm was now 25cm.

And my skin had turned into a pale shade of red.

"Albedo or Shalltear, do you have a file for your nails?"

Shalltear lent me hers and i sat their cross legged and filed my horns until they were roughly around 5cm.

"Thanks."

"Why remove them? Shouldn't you be proud of them?"
"Demiurge the answer in no. To get this power and life i never wanted i had to lose everything. These horns are a horrible reminder and they also make me a monster i never want to be."

I got up and left for the kitchen.

I went through the fridge and found bacon. I covered it in honey before frying it. Then before i ate it i covered it again.
A few of the people working in the kitchen were discussed by it.
But people have pancakes, Bacon and syrups together. What's the difference??

Blueprints... Is there seriously no empty rooms?
"Sensorys locate Ains Ooal Gown!"
-Locating... He is currently outside in the sky observing with Demiurge.-
-Cheers AI. I'm glad your are part of the demon package. Man id be lost without you. -
-Atleast you like something you got from being a demon. -
-True. Although people always try to find a way to be Immortal, its not as good as people think. Watching everybody pass away. Being too strong and accidentally killing people. Emotionless most of the time. Powers i barely use. Being a demon isn't anything impressive.-
-Even so, you have finally found people who wont die, and you can have a solid battle against. Maybe Immortality and being alone for so long was all for this moment .-
-Destiny and fate are bullshit. -
-Maybe. I can't wait what the future had in store for us.-
-I guess we will have to wait and see. Im going now. -
-See you later master... Shutting down-

I teleported to the location Ains was last at.

"Ains!!!"
"How did you... Never mind. What is it you need?"
" You are an undead with no human functions. As such you do not sleep. So... can i have your bedroom."
"No. That's is the room i go to be alone."
"Where the hell should i sleep!"
"Albedo or Shalltear are girls. See if they will bunk with you."
"Arse. I'm going to sleep in your bed. Unless you wanna fight for it."
"Its not your room... But i guess you can use the bed. Only the bed!"
"Bathroom?"
"And that until i have a new room made. Do not go through anything. And do not make it messy. No foods or drinks or dumping clothes!!!"
"Fucking hell. Never mind. Ill just do what i have always done."

I took off flight and plummet into the ground crating a crater.
"Shit... I'm really sorry Mare. I'm seriously sorry for ruining everything you have done, is there a way to apologise?"
"N... N... no need mistress."
"Please pretend I'm not superior. I don't like feeling superior or higher. Id rather be treated as equal and not higher. So please, call me (y/n)."
"Al... Alright (y/n)"

I gave a goofy smile and knew i was just distracting him from his work.
Now...
What city?

I decided to set a teleport marker on the entrance to Nazarick. Right at the monuments door leading towards the floors below.
Once done, i teleported to a nearby city called riverside. The city's name had always confused me. There has never been any water based areas. No rivers, lakes yet its name would have suggested otherwise.
I slowly made my way to the Inn while everyone looked at me with disgust and people had already begun bickering about my outfit...
Guess i best change.
Im a demon... Warrior...tactical...
I have the perfect full body outfit!!

I kept walking as my old clothes dissolved into my inventory and my new one grew across my skin.

I entered the inn and the receptionist didn't pay attention to me at first.
"Hello and welc-"
I tilted my head as she examined me and stopped talking.
"Are you alright?!"
"I don't mean to be rude, but are you the wandering demon of tale? The demon born of humans in the old world?"
"When did i become a fucking story... How could you tell just by looking at me?"
"Legends went : A woman of impeccable beauty with eyes of jade, hair of rose, and horns of crimson; travels the world throughout time in mysterious and strange clothing in search of her final quest. Her palette of food will only accept sweets for it is rumoured to make her remember her past. Those who are found in combat, will surely die. For she is the god of all creation. "
...
" Seriously?! Although its true, I'd rather not have a legend about me. It makes me feel old and how do people find this information. "
" I'm so sorry! I asked impolitely and haven't asked why you hear. Forgive me. "
" I would like your finest room. I don't know how long I'll be staying. It could be days or weeks. Is that alright? "
" Yes! It would be an honour to have you Viol-"
I grabbed the woman's neck in rage and lifted her off the ground.
" NEVER CALL ME THAT NAME!!! My name is (y/n) understood!?! "
She nodded frantically as such, i released my grip causing her to fall from the height i held her.
She had tears running down her face, her neck had already bruised, and she was struggling to breath.
" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that to a name. I will pay any medical or anything you needed funded. I'm so sorry!"

For the first time in my life, i got on my knees and bowed my head down to her.

She's afraid. The smell and aura would tell anyone.
Yet, she crouched in front of me. She smiled as if nothing happened. Her face said she was fine, her body however, was trembling with fear.

"It's not a problem, just follow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...