ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
6- its too late
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
23- complicated
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
31- certain things
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
-86
-87
-88
-89
-90
-91
-92
-93
-94
-95
-96
-97
-98
-99
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-110
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

19- wait around

24.5K 548 419
By sweeteasaint

Oscar's pov

I feel like a little bitch.

Why am i even crying over Ariella?

I don't even like her. I just wanted her to be a rebound. She came into my life at a perfect timing to get over Nicole.

She ain't shit. Why would she let me kiss up on her if she was with Justin.

But its whatever.

If she wants to be with Justin or Jackson, whatever the fuck his name was. She can go right ahead and be with that idiot.

I know who im really supposed to be with. As much as Nicole and i didn't fit like a puzzle, she wouldn't play me like Ariella.

I drove all the way to Nicole's house and i walked in and saw her and her roommate watching tv on the couch.

"Oscar?" She quickly got up.

"Can we talk?" I ask her as she nodded.

Then we walked over to her room. I shut the door and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I fucked up. I shouldn't have let you go." I let out a heavy sigh.

"That night... you were being a dick." Nicole frowned at me.

"I know. I shouldnt have dumped you. Its just. Shit has been stressful with the gang lately. But the truth is. I really fucking need you mamas." I let out a deep sigh as she kissed me.

"We are meant to be together." She said while grabbing my hand, i just nodded.

I really must be trippin.

Nicole has been my ride or die for years. She has been there for me for all those times i needed to go to the hospital, or when I went to prison. She was loyal to me.

She is the love of my life.

Nobody could be better for me.

We are meant to be.

Thats my baby.

Forever and always.

Right?

I stayed over at her place and the next day i had some shit to deal with for the Santos so I left.

I picked up Hector and Antonio so they could tag along.

"Spooky it is way too early for this shit." Sad eyes yawned in the passenger seat.

"Too fucking bad." I said as i drove off.

"So you and Ariella?" I could see Hector smirking through the mirror. I rolled my eyes.

"Aint nothin to it. Shes back with her ugly novio, and im with Nicole."

"Damn fool what the fuck you snorting?" Hector laughed while playfully smacking my arm.

"What you mean fool?" I looked at him in confusion.

"We was rooting for Ariella, homie." Sad eyes said. "And i know you were too."

"Nah. She wants Justin. Thats her choice." I shrugged carelessly.

"Awwwww." Hector said making me raise a brow.

"What now?"

"Ariella Ortiz broke your heart." He said smiling and laughing at me. Asshole.

"Cállate! No she didnt. She cant break my heart if it never loved her."

"Damn. Okay someone went to prison and turned into Shakespeare." Hector muttered to Sad Eyes.

"She totally did break your heart. I can tell in your voice. You were down for her and she was down for you." He smirked. (speaking of down for you, i have a oscar fanfic called down for you;)

"No, shes down for another guy. So fuck her." I say grabbing the joint from Sad eyes who was in the passenger seat.

"I was smoking that fool." He glared at me. I finished mine and these two idiots were ruining my high.

"Exactly. WAS." I said while taking a big ass hit.

"He needs it more. He got his heart broken by Ariella." Hector said and they both started laughing.

"Fuck you guys, foreal." I rolled my eyes. "Never come to me when you're down about some hyna, cause i'll just laugh in your face too."

"Okay well if you aint hurt over her then are you gonna go to the race tonight right?" Hector questioned hesitantly.

"Yeah."

"I heard Ariella is finally racing." Sad eyes said to both Hector and I, but he was only looking my direction.

"I know. Me and Dom talked her into it." Hector smiled proudly. "Its been a long ass time since shes raced." He continued. I understood why, she wasn't over her parents' death.

"Who she racing?" I asked.

Freeridge was big but small at the same time. Everyone knew everyone here.

Street Racing is probably one of the only things that keep this place somewhat sane.

Surprisingly there hasnt been any gang problems.

"Shes racing Tiny." Hector answered.

"Oh shit forreal? That fucker has been winning recently." Sad eyes said.

"You saying my girl Ariella dont got that shit?" Hector asked getting offended.

"Like you said, Its been a while. She might be a little rusty." He shrugged.

"Wanna fuckin bet?" Hector got riled up.

"Ay dios mio." I groaned as they started making bets. Every situation they just got to bet on something and make it a competition.

Later that night.

"Babe these things are so boring." Nicole whined as i parked the car.

"Your girls are probably here mamas." I said gripping her thigh as she frowned. She wanted to stay at my place and i wasnt in the mood to do that. I wanted to be out tonight. I'll never admit it to the world, but i was here for Ariella and her first race in years.

We got out the car and right away all i hear is a mixture of songs being played all around from different cars.

"Aye Spooky!" Dom called out to me. He was standing a few feet away with Letty around his arm.

I walked up to the two. "Toretto." I smiled at both of them. "Wassup Letty." I nodded at her as she smiled.

"What you been up to?" She questioned.

"Same old shit." I shrugged as i watched Nicole go find her friends.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Hey Dom! Andy told me you put the Nos in your car. Give me the keys." Ariella walked over to us.

I avoided eye contact with her. Pretend shes not here Spooky.

"Ariella let me carry it your gonna pull a muscle." Dom said while following her.

Letty and i laugh and watched them go to his car.

"So i heard you and my sister had a thing going on?" Letty questioned making me choke on my own saliva. I really didnt expect to have this conversation right now, especially with Letty.

"¿Qué?" I questioned as she laughed.

"I think you guys would be a good match together." She said while nodding.

"Nah. I got Nicole. Plus shes dating that one kid." I said and she gave me a look.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oscar dont play dumb. I know you both got a thing for each other. Ive known for the longest time it would happen. Dont have to lie to me." She sighed.

"It couldve happened." I shrugged. "But your sister doesnt know what she wants and i dont think i can wait around for her to figure it out." I shrugged.

She sighed again. "She has been through hella shit Oscar. You gotta be patient. She waited years for you to figure out what you wanted, do the same."

-sweeteasaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 977 38
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
740K 15.9K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
59.2K 1K 36
This is a book full of pain, love, lust, happiness, and unanswered questions. I hope it leaves you thinking about it for the rest of the day and brin...
16.5K 463 9
[ON MY BLOCK] Oscar Diaz fanfic I don't own any characters from on my block besides the ones that I have made.