Becoming His

By MelanatedByNature

Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't... More

Chapter 1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Wrong Assumptions
Chapter 3 - Model Behavior
Chapter 4 - Good Enough
Chapter 5 - Get It. Got It. Good.
Chapter 6 - I Got You
Chapter 7 - Blended
Chapter 9 - Unmoving and Awkward
Chapter 10 - I Know
Chapter 11 - Meltdowns and Freakouts
Chapter 12 - The 1%
Chapter 13 - I'm Only Okay If You're Okay
Chapter 14 - Vasiliev's Army
Chapter 15 - Your World
Chapter 16 - Being Greater
Chapter 17 - Poor Dick Dunkirk
Chapter 18 - My Heart, My Life, Everything
Chapter 19 - Elephant In the Room
Chapter 20 - Ultimatums
Chapter 21 - Moving On & Passing Out
Chapter 22 - It's Stacey, Asshole
Chapter 23 - Ms Esther
Chapter 24 - Okay, Perfect
Chapter 25 - Too Perfect
Chapter 26 - Why Are You Here?
Chapter 27 - White Boy
Chapter 28 - Three
Chapter 29 - Broken Birdie
Chapter 30 - Losing Everything
Epilogue - Friends Or Enemies

Chapter 8 - Trust Me

40.9K 1.7K 889
By MelanatedByNature

WARNING: MATURE SCENE
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC SPACES OR WITH OTHERS AROUND IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS OUT THERE!!

Alesha felt so much confidence right now, she was unsure of what came over her. She just knew it was long overdue. She had always been comfortable with Christian saying dirty things and touching her body, but that was their flirting. This was different territory they were about to step into.

In the car Christian couldn't keep his hands off of her. Not even giving Roberto the chance to get out and open their door, he had her slung over his shoulder running up the stairs. His deep laugh and her vibrant shrieks and giggles were the only sounds echoing throughout the quiet mansion. When he got to the master bedroom, which was about the same size as her entire apartment, she pat his butt before he sat her down on the edge of the bed.

Gazing up at him, she nervously bit her bottom lip noticing how lustily he stared back at her. His usual emeralds were now so dark they appeared black. He removed his jacket before undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing them all to the floor. Staring in awe at his chiseled stomach, she could feel her heart trying to escape her chest it was beating so hard. Leaning down, he locked his lips to hers, satisfying both their needs to taste one another.

Breaking the kiss, she stood up stepping away from him. He was thrown by her sudden need to get away from him. "Do you not want to do this, because we don't have to."

She shook her head, heart still pounding and hands trembling. He stepped toward her, staring expectantly, waiting for her to explain what she was thinking. Almost as if she read his mind, her thoughts rambled off of her lips. "I feel kinda weird about having sex with you in a bed that you've had sex with other women in." She threw her hand to her forehead slightly embarrassed. "It's not a big deal, I'm just overthinking things."

Seeing how nervous she was made him want to be patient and prove to her how much more she meant to him in these few months than they ever did in those lingering years; but another part of him wanted to strip that innocence from her. He wanted to be the only one she felt truly safe around. He wanted her to feel just as confident taking what she wanted from him as he was about to feel taking what he needed from her.

He stood in front of her pulling her hand from her face as he spoke. "Since I bought the place this room's been off limits to everyone, even me. Dani's been trying out some designs but that's it, no one has been in this bed."

His calming tone tried to soothe her, but her chest continued the rapid rise and fall motion as his bulge pressed against her stomach causing fresh goosebumps to form all over her body. "Why?"

Bringing his lips just below her ear, he spoke softly. "I hoped there would be one woman I would do anything for, so I kept this for her. Just didn't expect to find you."

"It's nice, Dani did a good job." Her words were shaky as she tried to breathe through the tickling sensation she felt as his tongue glided over skin.

He pulled his head back wearing a smirk as he raised a brow in disbelief. "You wanna talk about Dani right now or do you want to kiss me? Cause I can take care of what's going on and come back in 20 minutes." He teased adjusting the protruding boner in his pants.

She chuckled taking his face between her hands and pulling him to her. He imprisoned her lips greedily, their tongues eager to feel one another. Clinging to her with an urgency, he never wanted to let go. His hands wandered past her waist, straight to her ass. Grabbing it, he squeezed and massaged with fierce dominant rubs as he pressed himself against her. The action made her breath hitch in her throat as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

Running a hand over her back he searched for that aggravating strip of metal. "There's no zipper." She announced taking a few steps back trying to steady her frame and ignore the vibrating tremors in her abdomen.

He watched her movements closely like a predator to its prey, licking his lips to savor the sample he'd just gotten of her. "Take it off."

The command was so abrasive and powerful it scared the living shit out of her. It was the sexiest she'd ever seen him, his voice so deep and barbarous. Her body's instantaneous excitement where Christian was concerned was a natural reaction. The longer he stared the more sensitive her clit felt rubbing against the fabric of her thong.

She slid the straps of the dress down past each shoulder, forcing the material over her chest freeing her full breasts to which Christian bit his bottom lip trying to control his intensifying desire for her. His hand rubbed the swelling erection through his slacks, giving some relief to its ache.

Pushing the dress further down over her hips and to the floor, then stepping out of it, she stood in front of him in nothing but her heels and thong.

The realization that this was the first man to see her naked suddenly flooded her mind. Her insecurities began running wild as she looked over to Christian to see his eyes exploring every inch of her flesh. Immediately her imagination spiraled with thoughts of him criticizing each blemish, stretch mark or trace of cellulite.

Reaching down, she picked up her dress using it to cover her exposed body. Christian released a breath he had no idea he was holding and took two long strides over to her. Ripping the material from her grasp he threw it over to his pile of clothes, gripping her waist, he forced his evident erection onto her.

"You don't get to hide what's mine."

He pulled her in, knotting their lips together, feeling an unbearable need for her. Sliding his hands down to her thighs, he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Walking back to the bed he placed her down, parting her legs to kneel and lower himself between them.

His hands caressed her body, one massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples while his other stopped at her hot core. Moving aside the dampened material, he grazed two fingers against her soaking slit making her gasp.

"Fuck. Baby, you're already wet for me."

His voice was so low it mirrored a growl. She could feel the growing erection poking her thigh through his slacks while he massaged her swollen clit. She bucked her hips upwards, inaudibly begging for more.

Christian licked and sucked her breasts, watching her face contort as he bit down a little harder on her nipples. He teasingly lowered his head leaving visible marks of his ownership over her body, finally resting his forehead below her navel so he could breathe in her sweet scent. Pulling off her heels and thong, he spread her wider.

Latching on to her clit, he began to suck mercilessly causing Alesha to cry out in pleasure arching her back, pushing herself further onto his face. Without hesitation he slid one digit in her entrance grunting at the tight fit. Alesha was in a haze of bliss as he pumped his finger in and out of her with his tongue relentlessly lapping at her sensitive bud. Christian felt his dick growing painfully harder with every lick of her. Her essence was like nothing he'd ever tasted before and it left him craving more.

She grabbed a handful of his hair feeling the intensity build inside her as she peaked her release, but that feat wasn't enough to get him to stop. He sped up feeling her walls clench around his rough finger.

Holding his arm firmly against her stomach, he forced a second finger further into her, past her calming orgasm. Feeling the warm taut fit, his teeth nipped her bud as his breath hitched. He pumped faster curving his fingers upward reaching for her spot, he could see she was trying to fight the second rushing buzz that threatened to take hold of her body.

Having him tweak and twist her sensitive pebbles while his mouth and fingers attacked her pussy, Alesha couldn't find any words to stop him and she really didn't want to. It wasn't until the second wave hit her that his fingers retreated and his lips pulled away leaving her limp and breathless. Kissing away the tenseness in her abdomen, he made his way up her body; coating her mouth with his in the hopes she would taste just how addictive she was.

Her hands played in his hair as they kissed, she needed to feel him. She needed him to feel just as good as he was making her feel. She reached lower yanking at his belt to undo the restrictive strap, unbuttoning his pants and pulling the zip as low as she could, she broke the kiss with a bite pulling on his bottom lip. Flipping him onto his back, she hauled off his pants and boxers; her mouth dropped open at the sight of his bulky member springing from the cloth, slapping against the skin just above his navel.

All the breath she could muster was trapped in her throat. She was convinced: virgin or not he was going to rip her in half. Her confidence began to waver as the fear crept in. Looking up at her it was easy to see she was worried to go any further. Christian spun them so he was back in control hovering over her; his lips lowered to her ear kissing her supple skin between whispers.

"You scared to take all of me?"

Not able to form any words while feeling his heavy dick sway across her hip, marking her stomach with pre-cum, she nodded her head.

"Do you trust me?"

Before she could answer, she felt him brush the head of his cock against her clit causing a shiver to race up her spine. He did it over and over again, mixing and lathering himself in their juices. Her eyes rolled back as she basked in the sensational feeling.

"Do. You. Trust. Me?"

"Yes, baby I trus- OH MY GOODDD!"

"FUCK! Ti senti cosí bene" he gritted lowly as his eyes snapped shut.
(You feel so good)

His breathing got heavier with a little more than the swollen head of his dick stuffed into her. Alesha's eyes were sealed as she dug her nails into his tensed shoulders; the discomfort was cuss worthy.

Keeping his hips still, he kissed every part of her body his tongue could reach, allowing her time to get use to the tension between her legs.

"Baby look at me."

Her head dropped back onto the pillow as she opened her eyes to see his forest green gems looking back at her. Light gasps for air left her lips as she tried to regulate her breathing.

"It's all up to you when I move, okay?"

She closed her eyes again, waiting for the pain to subside.

"Alesha, look at me."

Hearing the tenderness in his voice, she opened her eyes once more to find the same gem-like orbs staring back at her.

"It's just me and you. Baby, I won't hurt you. Just trust me."

He gazed at her as if she was the only thing that mattered. Nuzzling into her neck he proudly kissed the glowing love bites he'd left behind.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Her voice came out in a quivering moan. Their gazes were locked onto one another as he pulled from her. Pushing his dick into her inch by agonizing inch, she winced. He pulled out and achingly forced himself back in until he saw her flinches of pain transform to writhings and moans of pure pleasure. He loved being the one to make her feel this way.

The way her body consumed him felt like unfiltered heaven. Her sweet cunt engulfed him as he pushed his dick deeper and deeper until she was taking all of him.

Knowing this was her first time, he wanted to take it easy, but each thrust made it more and more difficult to control the want to fuck her harder. Baring his teeth, his jaw clenched when she started pushing herself further onto him. She wanted more just as he did, he sped up pounding roughly into her. Since the first stroke feeling how wet and tight her pussy was, he's tried to keep the unyielding desire to cum at bay, he wasn't sure he would be able to suppress it for much longer. She felt too good.

Hearing her soft raspy moans and feeling her body writhe under him were things he'd only dreamt of and now she was here, fulfilling all those fantasies. He dropped his head in the crook of her collar, inhaling their scent as their flesh slapped against each other, her gripping him tighter with every stroke. His senses were on overload.

"This is mine. You. Are. Mine. Any man so much as touches you I'll kill them. Say it."

"I'm yours. Holy fuck! Christian I'm yours." The authority and possession in his voice made her beg for more. "Yes! Harder! Fuck me!" His groans became deafening as he slammed himself into her ruthlessly, hands fastened to her waist.

This felt like an out-of-body experience to Alesha. She'd never felt something so tormentingly wonderful. Every time she climaxed, he would just go harder and deeper hitting that fucking spot she quickly learned to love. She'd lost count of the amount of times she screamed at the top of her lungs because of what this incredible man was doing to her body.

The building pressure in the pit of his stomach felt unreal to Christian. The intensity was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. His throbbing cock demanded more of her; his grip tensed delivering violent thrusts to her tight pussy.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum! Fuck!"

He raised his head still forcing himself in and out of her with savage strokes. His deep grunts and groans were the only sounds escaping. Seeing the pleasure in those golden-brown eyes and hearing the soft gasps for breath from her parted lips only made his dick twitch harder inside her. He attacked her lips with an insatiable need. Slamming into her twice more, she came undone once more. Feeling her pussy clench around his throbbing member again, forced him to let out a gritty groan as he buried his seed deep inside her; the rush spreading from the base of his gut to his head and toes.

Dropping his head to the pillow beside hers, they both lay there reluctantly coming down from the natural high. The only sound being heavy and unsteady intakes of breath as their sweat coated bodies relaxed on one another. He lifted his head capturing her lips again, putting everything he had into the passionate exchange.

"I meant what I said. You're mine."

Still in a haze, she just closed her eyes waiting for her body to cool down. He unwillingly pulled out of her and got up heading to the bathroom. She instantly missed how whole she felt when he was inside her.

No time had passed before he was back in the room with a warm washcloth wiping her down. She smiled when she felt him lay pecks on her inner thighs and stomach but shivered when he teasingly grazed his teeth over her sensitive nipple before leaving another peck on her lips.

"I know I was too rough for your first time, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself."

"I loved it."

"You're not gonna like me too much when you wake up sore."

"I'm okay. I promise."

He headed back to the bathroom and she threw her arm over her eyes drifting off to sleep.

Walking back into the room he examined her sleeping figure and grinned to himself. This is his woman. He'd never in his 29 years, experienced sex as intense or even close to what they'd just done. Thinking about it made him feel like the biggest idiot for almost settling for someone other than her. No words could describe what this woman did to him and made him feel; she was an enigma that only he would get to solve.

Climbing into bed next to her, he draped the covers across their waists and pulled her into him rubbing her back in soothing circles. He mulled over her features trying to memorize every lash and line. This was the first time anyone's ever made him feel so at peace. He couldn't ever let her go.

Within minutes he had fallen asleep next to the woman who'd already become his everything.

JJ x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
2M 53.6K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
848 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...