Supernatural Oneshots

بواسطة Jadewritings

For all of your Supernatural oneshot needs. Includes angst, smut, and fluff. Please enjoy! المزيد

Panic! at the Convention
Love Never Dies
That Fateful Night
One, Two, Three, Baby
The One with the Stripper
Drowning Away The Worries
Where Our Demons Hide
I Promise
Times and Places
Pain Is All I've Ever Known
Miracle Man
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Should I or Should I Not?
Anywhere Is Better Than Here
Searching For My Muse
Spilled Blood
Hell Is My Throne
Ignited Sparks
Midnight Black
What Hurts The Most
Love in Loss
Eyes Closed
Girl Troubles
Afterlife
As Special As A Rose
Not Your Typical Sunday
Judgment Day
One Rainy Night
Happy Accidents
Lies in the Daylight
Happy Angstiversary!
Never Forget
It's Called Imagination
Guardian Angel
Beautiful in Every Way
Still Dreaming?
Man Down
Choose, Dean.
Too Much to Welcome Back
Anniversary Letter From Dean
Doctor, Doctor
Killer Moves
I Know You!
College
Hard Day
Oh Baby
Cause and Effect
And the Fun Begins
Technology
Lucifer's Honey
Flowers and... Stuff
Freckles
Bathtime Playtime
People...
Sweetheart
Benny - Boy
Time is of the Essence
Stage 3
Trapped
Mom's Dead
Fractured Mind

Luci, I'm Home!

123 2 0
بواسطة Jadewritings

PAIRING: Dad!Lucifer x Daughter!Reader, Uncle!Gabriel x Niece!Reader

WORD COUNT: 421

WARNINGS: Fluff?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: These next few chapter are just gonna be drabbles. Enjoy!

REQUEST: Hey! Can I have a drabble where the reader is Luci's daughter and Gabe's niece and she is turning evil and Gabe tries to help her before it is too late! Thank-you!

"Dad?" you asked. "Yes child?" he answered.

"I think I have matured enough to join in on some of your plans, don't you think?" you had been bugging your father, who happens to be satan, otherwise known as Lucifer, to let you join in on some of his rendezvous.

But every time, his brother, Uncle Gabriel would somehow always manage to get him to say no. This time, you were going whether he liked it or not. Uncle Gabe wasn't there this time so you had a chance.

"Hmmm, fine but if you get hurt I won't help you." he said. You jumped up and down and squealed.

Your dad let you loose among the town, which wasn't such a good idea, considering everything that got in your way, you believed was a threat. You could say you were going a little crazy.

Walking down a sidewalk, you caught sight of a couple. Beautifully in love as they were, you hated the sight, which set off a plan in your head.

"E-Excuse me? C-Can you help me? Heh, I seem to be lost and it's really cold." you asked as you walked to them slowly. The boyfriend seemed to be worried and gave you his jacket. The girl asked if you had parents and if you knew where you lived.

Of course, you gave her a bogus address. The plan was set in motion as you lured them into your trap, and into an abandoned house. The lights that were once on now flickered off, scaring the couple. You were nowhere in sight. "Hey! What's going on here?" the boyfriend shouted. Your sadistic laughs bounced off the walls as you appeared behind them and said "Boo!"

They jumped and turned, you weren't there anymore. You finally decided to stop playing around and yanked the girl from here boyfriend and dragging her into the darkness, plunging your hand through her chest and ripping out her heart. Her screams terrified the man, to the point of pissing his pants.

When you moved onto the man, a flash of light stopped you. "Leave, now." said a deep and angry voice. The man didn't waste anytime, scurrying out as fast as he could. "Uncle Gabe!! You ruined my fun!" you whined.

He turned and looked furiously at you. "Fun? Killing innocent people shouldn't be fun! And this is why i told your father to never let you leave!" He grabbed your arm and the next thing you knew, you were in your bed in hell.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 511 16
just some destiel one shots- with a few other supernatural ships mixed in every now and again- I write when I am bored. there will be au, fluff, sadn...
1.1K 15 8
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to be Supernatural. Expect...
36.6K 516 66
Our favorite tv show in short stories/ one shots, using x reader occasionally.
7.9K 137 10
Some fluff and a lot of good stuff :)