Today with You ✔ (Book II ||...

By chapterbangtan

"Today with you is everything I needed to heal my wounds." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book II This is just a fan f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
BONUS CHAPTER
Tomorrow with You (Book III)

Chapter 22

107 11 1
By chapterbangtan

❤❤❤

When we arrived here in Seoul, his car was already parked in our dorm's under ground parking. He killed the engine and released a sigh.

He unbuckles his seat belt, grabbed his bag from the back seat and opened the door. He paused for a moment but didn't looked at me.

"Chalga," (good bye) he said without any hint of what he's feeling.

My throat felt dry, I swallowed the lump that's forming. I'm trying my best not to cry.

Before I could even respond, the door closed and I watch him enter his own car and leave.

Tears started to fall, why am I crying? This is what I've wanted right?

I quickly dry my tears and searched for my sunglasses. I grabbed my things and went up to our unit.

I prepared myself as I stand infront of our door. Once I enter here, cameras will be shoved in my face again and I need to pretend that I'm happy, that everything's okay.

I entered our passcode and plastered a fake smile.

"Oh, unnie!" Hera greeted me.

"Hera," I smiled at her.

"How was your trip?" she asked.

My trip?

"It was fine," I smiled.

Cindy came to my side and peered through the side of my sunglasses. I saw from my peripheral vision how her eyes turned to a worried look sighing.

"Go wash up Ariah, you have a meeting later. Here's your schedule," she said handing me the paper.

I mouthed a 'thank you' to her and she just smiled.

I quickly went up my room and showered. Changed into comfortable denims and a black shirt. I pulled out my white coat and slipped on my white chucks.

I was about to leave my room but when I saw how shitty I looked in the mirror, I decided to put on make up.

After I did, I scanned through my schedule.

9-11:00 am || Meeting with mngr. Lee
11-1:00 pm || Lunch
1-4:00 pm || Script reading
4-6:00 pm || Costume fitting
6-8:00 pm || Dinner with drama team

Script reading? I don't get this. Costume fitting and dinner with the drama team? I guess I'll find out later.

I went out the door, a camera man with me. Even though I'm stressed enough, I am going to do this for Eras.

"Eras, I'm on my way to a meeting right now with mngr. Lee. I still don't know what the agenda is but I sure am excited," I cheerfully talked to the camera.

---

Emma and my new PA Patrick met me infront of YG. They both smiled at me and we enter the building.

"Good morning," I greeted and bowed to mngr. Lee.

"Good morning, sit sit," he said smiling.

He brought out a booklet and a folder.

"You must've already seen your schedule for today," he started.

"De," (yes)

"Kim Eun Sook wanted you to play the lead role of her new drama,"
(Kim Eun Sook is the writer of the famous Descendants of the Sun and Goblin)

Did I just heard it right? The famous writer here in Korea wanted me to be her lead role?

I smiled at the information and mngr. Lee must've seen that I'm excited about my new project. Although I'm still new to acting, I am really excited. I myself is a fan of Goblin and I really really am excited.

Those short training for acting I took when I'm still a trainee will not go to waste.

"You'll start taping in three days. Here's your script for episode one," he said reaching the booklet to me.

Your Return

Starring:
Ariah (Jeon Hyun mi)
V (Kim Taehyung)

Written by:
Kim Eun Sook

Directed by:
Lee Eun Bok

"Mngr. Lee, Taehyung will be the lead male?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Waaah!" I can't hide my excitement.

"YG agreed to Eun sook's offer since you have also have a not so hectic schedule. Good thing Cindy covered up for you when the Cube's staff was lookinh for you that night. I don't appreciate that Hyun mi," he said.

I felt guilty of what I did and apologized.

"Your members have a full schedule today so they won't be able to have lunch with us," he said opening the door for me.

After I finished eating, I scanned through the script.

This drama is about two medical students who fell inlove. They both have demons to deal with and thought they could still go through it together. But then after their graduation, they both grew apart and many other factors affected it. The female lead falls inlove with another man and was about to get married when they got into an accident. Her fiancee died and she lost all her memories. The male lead ended up taking care of her...........

This drama is so sad. Can I do this?

I started to read my lines and felt at ease because I can somehow relate to my character. I think I can do this. I encouraged myself.

---

"Taehyungah!" I greeted Tae as we enter the hall. All the other actors are there too.

"Hyun mi! I'm so glad I get to do this with you," he said. He's also excited about this.

We both took our seats and looked around bowing and greeting the other actors and actresses.

Lee Min ho and Park Shin hye was seates together. Sandara Park and Jisoo is together waving at me.

"Hobi plays as my bestfriend," Tae happily informed me.

"Shincha?" (really)

"De," (yes)

We are really excited for this drama. I just hope it turns out well.

"Jimin was suppose to have that role but he refused," Taehyung added.

Oh

I didn't respond to what he said. He probably doesn't like to see me either.

I turned my attention to the script and tried to push back Jimin behind but I just can't.

The writer and director came in and we all stood uo to greet them. We started the script reading, had small chats and some informations were dessiminated.We have a photoshoot to do, a get together with the whole cast, promotions and a lot more. Even after all these projects and having my schedule full, Jimin stayed on my mind.

How are you Jimin? I hope you're okay.

•••

Your Return will actually be an upcoming fanfiction for Namjoon. I thought I could promote it here lmao.

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.7K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
5.9K 484 36
"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book I This is jus...
15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
182K 8.1K 59
Everybody makes mistakes but not all can be easily forgiven. Betrayal hurts especially from those you yearn for. Love however, makes it frutier even...