The Hazbin Hotel Project

נכתב על ידי TheDrowsyMoon

It was a crazy idea: a hotel to rehabilitate sinners so they can get checked out into Heaven as a peaceful me... עוד

Secret Garden (Alastor x Fem! Reader)
The Devil Wears Purr-rada (Charlie x Fem!Reader)
Secret Garden (Alastor x Fem!Reader) II
Cinnamon Roll [Angel Dust x Male!Reader]
Gambling Mad (Husk x Fem!Reader)
A Special Intermission
The Laws of Probability (Baxter x Fem!Reader) I
The Laws of Probability (Baxter x Fem!Reader) II
Chilling in the Kitchen [Vaggie x Fem!Reader]
Drag Love (Angel Dust x Gender Neutral! Reader)
The Devil's Tango (Yandere!Fem!Alastor x Male!Reader)
The Devil's Tango (Yandere!Fem!Alastor x Male!Reader) II
Matchmaking Hairdressers and Mobsters [Arackniss x Gender Neutral! Reader]
The Piano Demon [Alastor x Male!Reader] I
Green Little Monster [Angel Dust x Gender Neutral! Reader]
The Piano Demon [Alastor x Male!Reader] III
Back and Forth [Sir Pentious x Gender Neutral! Reader]
Love in the Studio [Angel Dust x Asexual! Male!Reader]
Call for Creativity
Whiskey, Sex, and Writer's Block [Husk x Fem!Reader]
Cuddle Hostage [ Sir Pentious x Gender Neutral!Reader]
The Piano Demon [Alastor x Male!Reader] IV
Hunger [Lucifer x Male!Reader] I
Polar Opposites [Angel Dust x Asexual!Male!Reader]
A letter to the readers
Russian Roulette [Alastor x Male!Reader]I
Hunger [Lucifer x Male!Reader] II
Russian Roulette [Alastor x Male!Reader] II
Russian Roulette [Alastor x Male!Reader] III
A Question from the Author to the Readers
Villainous [Sir Pentious x Male!Reader]
La Famiglia [Platonic!Angel Dust x Male!Reader] I
La Famiglia [Platonic Angel Dust x Male!Reader] II
A Letter to the Readers
Infinity [Alastor x Male!Reader]
Announcement from the Author

The Piano Demon [Alastor x Male!Reader] II

15.1K 264 127
נכתב על ידי TheDrowsyMoon

I would like to profusely thank Lolbit113 for answering my request for an illustration of the  Piano Demon with a lovestruck Alastor. If there is anyone who would like their characters come to life, for Hazbin Hotel or even another fandom,  I highly recommend Lolbit113.  So without further ado, let the show begin! :)

Vaggie saw neither individual for the rest of that fateful evening; not Alastor, and certainly not the Piano Demon. She was frustrated but honestly nothing could prepare the former prostitute for what appear in the Happy Hotel's main lobby three months later. A cold front from Betrayal's depths had snuck through the Pentagram, causing the denizens of Hell to bundle up from the usual change in temperature. Coincidentally, it was right around that time of the year. Christmas. To bring some merriment into the somewhat miserable lives of the establishment's misfits, Charlie decided to host a little party. And there couldn't be some holiday festivities without music!

So here she was, staring wide-eyed at the tall, horned demon sitting in a plush chair, a crimson veil obscuring their face from view. "Uh, Charlie? Are you sure this is...the guy we should hire?" The blonde-haired demon nodded with a bright smile. 

"Yup! In fact, he was the only one who actually applied for the part-time job so...he got it by default?"

"Yeah, but...", Vaggie looked at the closed curtains, "We've never even seen the guy's face before! How can we trust him?!"

"Vaggie, relax.", Charlie put a hand on her friend's shoulder, "We may not know much about him but he checks out with Alastor, we'll be fine." Vaggie gritted her teeth, "Funny, him being acquainted with that shitlord doesn't make me trust him in the slightest!" The female demon shook off Charlie's hand from her shoulder, "I'm gonna find out what this guys' deal is one way or another!" She stormed off to go figure out how to see the bastard without getting interrupted.

"Vaggie, wait!" Charlie exclaimed, calling out to the hotel manager. The blonde royal almost went after the moth demon when she felt pressure sitting on top of her head. Obsidian orbs looked up to see that it was Angel's pinstriped arm. The entertainment star was casually leaning against her scalp, chewing on a piece of gum while ignoring the annoyed glare he was getting from Charlie.

"Let her go," The entertainment star popped his gum rather loudly. "The little shit has to learn her lesson somehow. To be honest, I hope she does end up seeing the bloke's face, that way I can see how uglier he can make her and I can laugh over her mangled body." Angel smirked and laughed wickedly, blowing a pink bubble from his mouth before it exploded with a loud 'pop'. "Ah, what a good time that would be!~"

Charlie pushed Angel's arms off of her head and turned to the Piano Demon with an apologetic grin. "Sorry about that, Vaggie is...protective of the hotel's reputation." It wasn't a lie but neither was it the truth. He didn't need to know that she was in an intimate relationship with the one-eyed woman, and Charlie wanted to keep it that way."It's all right. What sort of music did you want me to play at this function? Would be a black tie event or a casual one? Should we be expecting a large crowd or a small one?" Wherever he performed, the Piano Demon asked these questions to have a general idea of what to expect from the job and to figure out what music will he be playing for the audience. 

Needless to say, Charlie was a bit surprised at her employee though she was more than happy to answer them. "Oh, it'll be a small event since not everyone in Hell is too keen on Christmas. As for dress code, just something white, red, or green. But if you can't find anything, then an ugly Christmas sweaters will be fine too!" 

The introverted male nodded. "Fair enough." He was about to ask the young woman what in the world was an 'ugly Christmas sweater' when he felt a pair of sinewy arms coil around him from behind. The reindeer craned his head ever so slightly to see Alastor, smiling down at him with glowing red eyes."Well this is a surprise! I thought you were performing at The Lusty Shrew  today, old sport! Did the owner give you the day off?"

The Piano Demon shrugged, raising a gloved hand to rest over his lover's. "My contract with them ended earlier than I expected. Apparently the music wasn't...upgraded to what demons are listening to in bars these days.  It's a new genre called 'rap'. The manager had me listen to a song, to see if I could play something similar to it but I refused. It sounded like bad poetry mixed with a horrid tempo. There simply wasn't a place for my piano to play for the audience."

"Ah, I see." Alastor's hold on the other tightened, subtly acknowledging a mutual distaste for the genre that younger generations seemed to enjoy but kept his mouth shut out of respect for anyone else who might like it.  "Well, they won't know what they're missing without you around!~"

The reindeer sighed as Alastor continued to snuggle him from behind, rubbing his face on his mask, hearts floating above his head. The Piano Demon squeezed one of Alastor's hands, who in turn caressed his knuckles with his thumb. "You'd do well to remember we're within the presence of company, Alastor." The Radio Demon hummed in acknowledgment but didn't let go, "And by that I mean you should find another way to entertain yourself in the meantime." His cold voice carried a weight that sent shivers down Charlie's spine. Though the demon princess couldn't tell if he was upset or not, it still made her uncomfortable to see such a nonchalant response to Alastor's actions.

 Not many people just brush him off like that, let alone so directly and make it sound like an outright order to an infamous (and powerful) tyrant like the Happy Hotel's main sponsor. To her amazement Alastor seemed neither angry or displeased at his companion like the time Vaggie threatened him with a spear.  He just... pouted like a little kid. 

"But you heard Charlie, the holidays are almost here! You've been working hard as I have so you deserve some time off too! I hardly get to see you!" The Piano Demon looked at Charlie, then back at the Radio Demon. "I know, and that's why I decided to take this job since you're here most of the time.  How about this: as soon as the interview is finished, why don't we go out and get some lunch?"

Alastor's ears perked up. "Really?!"

"Yes. So please let Miss Charlie finish explaining what's to be expected of me while working here, and I will see you in a bit. Okay?"

"Alright, alright.", Alastor reluctantly pulled himself away from the Piano Demon. "But don't you dare start working on a playlist when you're finished, darling!~ Or I'll have to drag you out by force!" The Radio Demon placed his arms behind his back curtly, smiling fondly at the irritated glint in his lover's eyes.

"So much as lay a finger on me and I'll kill you mercilessly." Due to the fact reindeer's voice was so cold and so serious, Charlie was pretty damn sure that he wasn't joking about physically harming the Radio Demon in the slightest. Yet Alastor seemed not to take the threat as he grinned at him lovingly, releasing t a hearty chuckle before patting him on the head."I'll keep that in mind, dear. See you soon~!" The red-headed demon left with a skip in his step, not without looking back and flashing one more smile at his companion.

Once he was out of earshot, the Piano Demon sighed and turned his attention to Charlie. "I apologize, Alastor tends to dote on me...too much." He neatly folded his gloved hands, lacing them on top of a crossed knee.  

"Oh, it's fine!", Charlie laughed nervously, "You guys are really cute together..."

"You sure? Is that why you were clinging to me, afraid they were going to kill each other?" Angel Dust interjected with a smirk, looking down at Charlie's fingers that were still clawing at his suit. Charlie's face turned red and she quickly let go of him immediately.  "Shut up!"  She groaned. "Geez! Go over there, Angel!" Charlie exclaimed, pointing at the hotel bar.  The entertainment star shrugged, sassily walking off to find something else to do than drink some booze. The princess sighed, "Sorry about him." She smiled nervously at her guest, "I can show to where you'll be performing. You prefer to be behind a curtain, correct?"

The Piano Demon nodded, following Charlie to a large ballroom where a stage was being constructed. They went over some minor details and as soon as the music sheets were in his possession, songs that the young woman wanted him to perform, the interview had been concluded. The Piano Demon was officially hired as a musician for the Christmas party. It also meant that a certain deer demon could finally have the bloke all to himself for the rest of the day.  By the time he exited the Happy Hotel, Alastor was right there waiting for him. 

The pair enjoyed their lunch date, catching up on what has happened since they last saw each other, the weather, the latest genocide around Hell, etc. However, the monocle-wearing gentleman would have been happier if Vaggie didn't show them throughout the entire date. His lover must have noticed as well, but paid no mind to it. When Alastor asked about it, the Piano Demon shrugged. 

"You mentioned before she was hostile towards you, correct?" Alastor nodded. "Well, it's no surprise she will be just as hostile to me as she is to you. What? Alastor, don't make that face. I'm used to it, so it's fine. Besides, I've asked Charlie to include a special condition for my contract with her."

The red-haired male raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what would that be?" The deer demon inquired, taking a sip of his tea as he listened to his lover. The waitress who served them was sweet enough to put the warm beverage in a to-go cup for him. 

"Renting out the room next door to yours, which coincidentally is connected due to a miscalculation in the hotel's construction." Suddenly the Piano Demon released a small yelp as he was being hoisted from the ground, spun around by the Radio Demon. 

"Alastor! Put me down this instant!" Even though the pair were roughly around the same height, with the Piano Demon just a few inches taller than him, the Piano Demon is still amazed at just how strong his homicidal beau was in terms of physical strength.  Alastor obeyed the command but kept his arms tightly around the reindeer's waist, peering up at the tall male with excited ruby eyes, "Why didn't you tell me before, [First Name]?!~"

"I wanted it...to be a surprise. I figured that if I wanted to take a break...or if you wanted to see me...you just have to knock."

Alastor smiled at the sweet gesture, watching as the other struggled to express his emotions properly. Though Alastor didn't fault him for it nor showed any frustration towards it, he still made an effort to not sound so devoid of any feelings. Unfortunately, it had failed yet again, and the Piano Demon sighed tiredly. The deer demon caressed the side of his mask tenderly to reassure him that he didn't mind, his never-ending grin widened as the other stubbornly moved away from his touch.

"That was very thoughtful of you, old sport." He brought the other demon closer to him, "Now you know I have more opportunities to pester you when you're overworking, right?~" 

The Piano Demon looked down at Alastor and placed a hand on his cheek, stroking the pale flesh. He wanted to convey how much the Radio Demon meant to him...but how? He thought and he thought, and when the the deer demon said his name with concern, the Piano Demon did the first thing that came to mind: returning the embrace, with one arm coiled around his waist and the other threaded through his hair. 

Alastor got the message and chuckled. The Radio Demon held himself back from teasing the other on how cute he was being. He didn't want to ruin the moment and be beaten into the next century, now did he? Meanwhile, Vaggie was watching from afar, gritting her teeth in frustration since she couldn't hear what they were talking about.

Just what did Alastor see in this guy? From what she could sense, there wasn't any presence of a demonic enchantment lingering over the Radio Demon, much less any obvious signs of manipulation. Alastor...he honestly seemed to care about the Piano Demon. Alastor, a tyrant whom she still believed shouldn't have gotten involved with the Happy Hotel. She was about to leave when a voice called out to her.

"Oh, Vaggie, there you are! I thought I saw you!"

The moth demon turned around and saw a certain flipper skipping towards her, mimsy waving a jeweled hand with a cheery smile stretched across plump lips. "How's it goin' honey? Wanna get some doughnuts at this swanky new bakery -"

"Not now, Mimzy. I'm a little...busy right now." Vaggie cut off, trying to be polite behind gritted teeth. The short-haired demon pouted as she got closer, crossing her arms. 

"Golly, you don't have to be so grouchy! I'm a big girl~! What are you doing anyway?"

"Mimzy, wait!" The former prostitute tried to stop Mimzy from looking over her shoulder, fully aware how much the woman adored Alastor. But it was too late. Violet-colored orbs widened at sight she was seeing. 

There stood Alastor and his new...friend, the redheaded demon affectionately holding his masked companion while practically swooning over him. The other demon in question just stood there. It was as if Alastor wasn't even there at all, it looked like The Piano Demon just stared ahead into nothing. If Mimzy didn't know about either of them, she would've thought they were complete strangers with one flirting and harassing the other, not being able to take the hint.

She didn't like it. Someone who didn't even respond to the attention of a terrifying, intoxicating demon like the Radio Demon, the attention that should been rightfully hers...it was unforgivable. It almost made Mimzy want to vomit. 

To be honest, the sight irritated the flapper because dear ol' Alastor was wasting his time with this demon. Mimzy and him may be close, but Alastor never showed her anywhere near the amount of affection he showed towards the Piano Demon. Hell, even when it was just the two of them, Alastor's affections merely watered down to a "partner in crime" relationship, not really much else despite the Radio Demon being so well mannered. And this masked freak had him all over him despite not even trying or even seeming to care that Alastor was treating him like a treasure.

That was when she got an idea. A horrible, brilliant idea that could be the wake-up call her deer demon needed. 

Mimzy didn't think Alastor was the type to be easily manipulated, but the current events seemed to prove her wrong. If she did something now, she could stop this 'relationship' before it got too serious. After all, what kind of fall would Alastor's reputation have if the residences of Hell thought all they'd have to do to get the Radio Demon off their tail was to seduce him? Mimzy cringed at the thought. Disgusting! This is not something she can just ignore!

Vaggie watch the scene unfold with a worried expression. Somehow...she had a feeling this Christmas party was going to be unlike anything else Hell has ever seen.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.2K 92 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
719K 7.9K 84
"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎.." BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST PARTS FOR EXTREME CRINGE THEY WERE WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND I HAD HORRIBLE...
38.5K 608 9
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Artwork Cover by https://twitter.com/ChandlLucky Warning: May Contain Mature Cont...
111K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...