appreciation.

By hcneysuckle

i love you. More

from bunny
from twinny
from kelsey
to amina
to nathaniel
to jace
to bunny & bub

thanksgiving

41 4 59
By hcneysuckle

a message to my friends.

_

To, my Bunny.
my pizza buddy,
the milk in my cereal,
the rose to my jack,
the stitch to my lilo,
my other half.
ARTSYMOANS

Honestly, I dont know where to start. Theres just so much I appreciate about you. But to get to the point, thank you, for being my friend. Thank you for texting me about your birthday back in 2016, basically lighting our friendship. Our friendship is quite odd, it's not everyday you become best friends with your ex's ex. But I wouldnt trade us for anything. And I wouldnt change anything either. I think we got close at the right time, and I feel like if we met later, it wouldve been too late, and if we met sooner, well, you may have left me due to the rumours flying around me. We were both different back then. And we grew up together. I'm glad I got to see you mature. You went through so much the 2 years I've known you, and you are one of the strongest, kindedest, people I know. I hope that one day I can be like you (although we're basically becoming the same person by now). You have so much love to give, and thoughts to share, and you care so much. But the same time, you'll cut off anyone who does the wrong thing. I admire that. I admire you.

Whenever something happens, you're always here. You listen to me ramble, most likely in all caps, and you'd listen. And when I'm done, you tell me what you think. And a lot of the time you're always right. We have a lot of random conversations, and serious ones too. And we can be discussing something serious in a silly matter. We have a special bond that's hard to find. And I'm glad I have that #sister special bond with you. I love you, so much. I don't know what I would do without you. And whatever comes your way, I know you'll get through it. I'm very thankful for you.

_

To my Nathaniel,
My king,
The one who would live
eternity with me,
quoting full house
and disney.
gruined

okay so, we met on October 10th (are you today's date? Cause you're 10/10). I remember, you were going through a hard time. And I talked to you, and we made a promise. That you're going to stay until you graduate, then you will leave this app and continue on with life. And you're going to become a dad and a doctor and a husband and a grandpa and so on. This was our first promise. You called me your hero afterwards, that all your friends should call me that too because I "saved" you. Well, like I said before, I'm not a hero. I just refuse to let another life slip out of my hands. Think of me as a villain, doing good things. I was quite mean when we first met, and I teased you whenever I got the chance. You called me "meanie lottie" or something like that. but after a while, I'd like to believe I've gotten nicer. Though I still tease you. I started calling you princess, and when you finally admitted you are, I began calling you my king. And a couple days after, I was like "oh shit I'm getting attached to this boy jesus take the wheel." And usually, I wouldve made distance between us, but you said you were beginning to get attached to me too. And that was all I needed to hear, and all my fears and worries flew away at the moment, and I finally felt like I didnt have to run away.Anyway, i just wanted to say that you make me really happy. And I always get excited for your texts. You're so sweet and kind hearted, and you always make sure everyone else is happy. You have what my mom would call a "pure soul." And even though you have your down times, you always get back up and smile and laugh and enjoy things whenever you can. Although you put yourself last, I'll always be here to make sure you put yourself first. Because you're just as important as every else. You're made of stars, bub. I love you, and I'm so so so thankful I met you. You complete me.

p.s. I'm thankful for our daughter, Pluto, as well (:

_

To my laffy taffy
my wife,
my unicorn mom.
italiandrug

Tiffy, my future doctor. You are going to do great things one day. You are so sweet, and empathetic. And kind. And seriously one of a kind. You're going through a lot, but one day itll all settle down, and you're going to be so happy. Thank you for dealing with me for so long. You were and still are my best friend and basically my sister, and you have such a special place in my heart. You were literally there for me through one of my worst, and through my end. I always told you that one day, we'll have to say goodbye. That one day we'll slowly stop talking, that we'll begin doing other things, that we'll grow up. And I feel like that day is nearing. You're growing, wifey. And I'm so proud of you. Thank you, for everything. For keeping me company through my hard time, for saying comforting things, for making me laugh, for making me happy. Thank you for being the sister I never had. I'm so glad I met you, and that I got to be with your through part of your journey. And I cant wait for many more laughs with you. I'll always be here for you, if you ever need anything. I love you. And I cant wait to cause chaos together in our granny home.

_

To kaela
my twinny.
the devil to my angel.
Small-Kitten12

You were my first friend. Lets start with that. And we dont talk very often, but you mean so much to me. And those times we do talk, we talk like we have been every single day, like we never missed a day. You also always make me laugh whenever we talk, it's crazy. You are so sweet and funny, I love that. And whoever you end up loving is one lucky human, because when you love, you love a lot. You're one tough nut when people first meet you, cause you say you're not as friendly as me. Which I dont think is true. You're friendly to me so.. yeah. You make people really happy, even when something is bothering you. And when you finally open up you explode with everything that's been bothering you. The fact you trust me is like wow what an honour. Sorry I'm rambling now. But what I mean is, although we dont talk much, you'll always be my rebel twinny, and I'm always here if you need me.

_

To bear,

We met on December 27th, 2015. We had ice cream,and I got some on my nose and you laughed. And I went face first into a tree, in which you laughed, again. You laughed at me a lot, but I laughed at you too. People liked us together, and i did too. I remember when we first got together, I had to shower after, so I left you to deal with the "fangirls." It was funny. The moments we shared were one of the most fun I've ever had. And in the end, although it hurt, I would never trade for the world. I remember a lot of things, quite vividly. I spent our new years at a beach, and you were being a wallflower at a party. I remember the chapter you posted explaining it, and I remember you called me your Special Someone and everyone was like "awww." I remember our first dance, and I didn't want to step on you. I was at a grocery store on that day. I also know that you recommended me Sweater Weather from the neighborhood, and I recommended you For a Boy by RaeLynn. I know you love my brownies, and promised me it was only for you before you left. I kept that promise. Well anyway,
I trust you a lot. And you're on here because you mean a lot to me. Like I said, you're one of my favorite people. I feel comfortable around you, and I can let a lot of my guard down when I'm with you. Nobody can ever replace you, Bear. And I hope you know that you can always come to me about something that's bothering you, even if I might not understand. Or you can just tell me you're upset, and I'll give you a hug and tell you my bad jokes. You helped me when I was in a bad mental state, and I'd like to return the favor. I appreciate you, a lot. You're an amazing human being, believe it or not. And I'm so so so so so so so glad I met you. I love you.
(I don't apologize for that gif)

_

happy thanksgiving!
I appreciate you all,
thank you for being in my life (:
I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 415 39
~The way your eyes shine I see dreams in those eyes There is a dream in mine too And that dream is to be with you~ A collection of poems about love...
1.4M 57.7K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
12.9K 135 23
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko
7.8K 1.5K 127
Fragments from my life. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear reade...