CATS AND DOGS: Tails Of A Cat...

By Bambicutsi

A little cat gets adopted and moves in with a nice person...but little does she know the dog around the corne... More

MY HOME
MY HOME part2
Sisters
Going with the flow
DOUBLE DATE
DOUBLE DATE P2
Date going...right?
THE DATE
Trouble
U OK?
Apology

It's a NO!

15 2 2
By Bambicutsi

MARINETTE'S POV

I stormed out of the pet restaurant. Nino just said yes to Alya i mean like Wth? I just felt so mad at Alya that I could rip her throat off. I slowy walked to the creek and went in the water. It was nice and cool but I paniced when I heard a splash next to me. My legs thrust back and forwards to get to the land but the more I pushed against the mini waves the more i got tired and washed out to sea. Soon enough everything went black.

ALYA'S POV

Me and Nino took a walk down the path towards the creek. "Hey Nino...Do you think maybe I could stay in your's and Adrien's dorm tonight?" I asked rather awkwardly.
"Sure...But why can't you stay in your own?" he tried sounding a little less nosy but it was all too obvious. "Well you saw Marinette today shes practically in the mood to claw my pelt off!" I hissed, irritated. Nino just shut his big hole. As we walked to the creek I heard whimpering out at the west of the creek, so i decided to follow it with Nino on my tail. When the whimpers grew louder I could make out who.it was. "Nino, Marinette's drowning in the creek!" I bolted towards Marinette and swam in the water to grab her scruff, then Nino grabbed the rope and threw it over me and tightened it.

MARINETTE'S POV

I woke up dizzy and confused..I didn't undertsand where I was anyway.
"Hey Marinette are you ok??" I heard Adrien's voice. "Hey Adrien...umm where am I and what happened?" I asked already dying to know whats going on. "You are in the Petvet Hospital For Pets" He smiled sweetly.
I don't know why but I felt uncomfortable being this close to him.
"I know this isn't the right time but.." he took a deep breath and I tilted my head to one side, resting it on the pillow. "Will you go out with me?" he asked. I looked down. "No, no, no, no!" I barked.

ADRIEN'S POV

"No, no, no, no!" she barked. I let my ears droop and ran out of the room. It's a NO I thought to myself..my life, heart and everything broken. Why won't she like me? why Nino? WHY? I snorted as I walked past Nino and Alya at the waiting room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
107K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
793K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...