It's a NO!

MARINETTE'S POV

I stormed out of the pet restaurant. Nino just said yes to Alya i mean like Wth? I just felt so mad at Alya that I could rip her throat off. I slowy walked to the creek and went in the water. It was nice and cool but I paniced when I heard a splash next to me. My legs thrust back and forwards to get to the land but the more I pushed against the mini waves the more i got tired and washed out to sea. Soon enough everything went black.

ALYA'S POV

Me and Nino took a walk down the path towards the creek. "Hey Nino...Do you think maybe I could stay in your's and Adrien's dorm tonight?" I asked rather awkwardly.
"Sure...But why can't you stay in your own?" he tried sounding a little less nosy but it was all too obvious. "Well you saw Marinette today shes practically in the mood to claw my pelt off!" I hissed, irritated. Nino just shut his big hole. As we walked to the creek I heard whimpering out at the west of the creek, so i decided to follow it with Nino on my tail. When the whimpers grew louder I could make out who.it was. "Nino, Marinette's drowning in the creek!" I bolted towards Marinette and swam in the water to grab her scruff, then Nino grabbed the rope and threw it over me and tightened it.

MARINETTE'S POV

I woke up dizzy and confused..I didn't undertsand where I was anyway.
"Hey Marinette are you ok??" I heard Adrien's voice. "Hey Adrien...umm where am I and what happened?" I asked already dying to know whats going on. "You are in the Petvet Hospital For Pets" He smiled sweetly.
I don't know why but I felt uncomfortable being this close to him.
"I know this isn't the right time but.." he took a deep breath and I tilted my head to one side, resting it on the pillow. "Will you go out with me?" he asked. I looked down. "No, no, no, no!" I barked.

ADRIEN'S POV

"No, no, no, no!" she barked. I let my ears droop and ran out of the room. It's a NO I thought to myself..my life, heart and everything broken. Why won't she like me? why Nino? WHY? I snorted as I walked past Nino and Alya at the waiting room.