The Third Sitri

By whothehellishe

(Discontinued) Sona's little brother, you, decides to attend Kuoh Academy with his peerage. More

Bio
Peerage Members
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

4.6K 76 24
By whothehellishe

A couple of days have passed since the whole Asia thing and she's become accustomed to being a part of Rias's peerage. She comes and visits us every now and then, her and Kasen get along well. I was relaxing in the Student Council office waiting for Sona, as Yukari and Tenshi were sitting beside me.

(Y/N): What's taking Nē-chan so long! It's getting boring!

Yukari: Behave yourself (Y/N), your starting to behave like Serafall-sama.

(Y/N): I just wanted to surprise her, but she isn't here yet. And Tenshi already broke whatshisname's desk.

Before either of them could respond the door opened as the Student Council came inside. They stopped as they noticed me sitting at Sona's desk.

(Y/N): It's about time Nē-chan, I was about to start looking for you!

Sona: *sigh* Well, as you can see, that won't be necessary anymore. Anyway, what do you want?

(Y/N): So harsh... Can't I just come and see my Nē-chan whenever I feel like it?

Sona: You can, but we both know that you don't visit anyone without a purpose.

(Y/N): *sigh* You're no fun. Anyway, I came to see if you were taking your pawn to go get a familiar. 

Sona: Yes, I was going to take him, but I suspect Rias of doing the same with her pawn.

(Y/N): I wonder how you are going to settle it, he only takes one family once a month.

Sona: We'll take care of it, so don't worry. By the way does your peerage posses familiars?

(Y/N): Of course Nē-chan, here's mine.

A small white dog with red eyes and wearing a red hat appeared from nowhere as it stood next to me.

(Y/N): This is my Familiar, her name is Momiji Inubashiri. Yukari, do you want to show them your Familiars? What about you Tenshi?

They thought about it before shaking their heads no. Shrugging off their answers I turned back to Sona.

(Y/N): Well, we best be off, good luck with whatever you do Nē-chan.

We left the Student Council room, but as we left I heard her pawn.

Saji: Kaichō! My desk is broken!

Sona: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Run!

Next Day

(Y/N): *kicks open door* Ria-tan, we're here!

My peerage and I walk into the ORC as we take our seats. Rias sighs as she speaks up.

Rias: Hello (Y/N), what are you doing here? We were showing Issie our familiars.

(Y/N): Ah! About that.

I gestured to the door as a knock came from it. Rias was confused as Akeno got up and open the door. Behind the door was Sona and her peerage.

(Y/N): Man, three whole peerages, it's kinda crowded in here. 

I remained seated as Sona and her peerage walked into the room, I could overhear Asia asking the pervert a question.

Asia: *whispering* Issie, who are these people?

Issei: *whispering* The one in the middle is Sona Shitori, the student council president and the one on the far left is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice president. Looks like the whole student council is here.

Rias then walked in front of Sona.

Rias: Hello Sona, what can I do for you?

Sona smiled at her and spoke.

Sona: Nothing, I'm just here to congratulate you on increasing the number of your servants.

Asia and the pervert's eyes widen at Sona's statement, as Issie blurts out a question.

Issei: Hold on, how did she know about that?!

Akeno: Her name is Sona Sitri, she is the next head of the Sitri family.

Issei: Wait, so there are other devils in this school?

(Y/N): You're not the brightest person are you?

The pervert then stared at me with a confused expression.

(Y/N): Please do knock the face off, it isn't making you look any better. I mean you met me during your fallen issue, so you should have already figured that there were other devils.

Before he could say anything, Sona's pawn spoke up.

Saji: If she didn't tell you about us, then you aren't worth the time.

Sona: We don't get into each other's affairs, unless you're (Y/N), so it's understandable that he wouldn't know, even though he's seen (Y/N).

Issei: Hey, your the guy from class 2-c, who got elected for student council clerk. I think I might have voted for him.

Sona: Saji Genshirou, my pawn.

Rias: This is my pawn Issei Hyoudou and my bishop, Asia Argento.

After their introduction, Issei walked up to Saji and put his hand forward.

Issei: You're a pawn too, so that means we're in the same grade.

Saji only seemed to get angry with his statement.

Saji: Being in the same grade with one of the perverted trio hurts my pride.

(Y/N): Now, now. There's no reason to fight, the both of you are rather pathetic.

The two of them turned around and glared at me as I just kept smiling at them.

Issie: Of yeah! I'll show you! 

Rias and Sona tried to stop the pervert from attacking me, but he wasn't listing. He charged and summoned his gauntlet as a voice rang out.

???: Boost!

(Y/N): Oh my... This is interesting.

He tried to deliver a punch to my chest, but a spike of ice rose from the ground and implied his arm.

Issie: Argh!!

Rias: Issie!

(Y/N): Oops, sorry about that.

Sona: You need to hold back more.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. Apologies Ria-tan. Let's get him all healed up, Asia-chan. If you would kindly.

She nods as she runs to him and starts using Twilight healing. As she healed him I turned my attention to Sona and Rias.

Sona: So what were you doing Rias?

(Y/N): They were showing the pervert their familiars. You know what that means Nē-chan.

Sona: Indeed, you plan on taking him to the familiar forest.

Rias: Yes, I was planning on taking him next week, actually.

Sona: Then that's going to be a problem since he attends one family a month.

(Y/N): I never understood that, why only one a month? I remember when I went with my peerage. I had to compete against Sairaorg in a rating game.

Rias: I remember that I wasn't able to see it in person, but I heard it was an impressive victory.

(Y/N): But a narrow one. Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Rias: Anyway, how about a friendly competition Sona?

Rias smiled at her as Sona got into her thinking pose.

Sona: A contest?

Sona stated with surprise as Rias kept smiling.

Rias: Whoever wins will get the rights to get the request first.

Sona: Certainly your not talking about a rating game.

Sona spoke with a serious tone as I watched the two talk with amusement.

Rias: Oh no. We won't get permission to do that.

Sona: Your right. Besides this isn't the time to call attention to yourself, with 'that' situation.

Sona's statement got Rias a little angry as Akeno looked at her in concern.

Rias: Don't go there. But I know a way, how about we settle this in a high school kinda way with sports?

Sona: Very well, then how about tomorrow at the tennis court, you and Akeno, verses Tsubaki and me?

Rias: Very well, see you tomorrow.

Sona nods and leaves the ORC room, while I hang back for a minute.

(Y/N): Good luck tomorrow, Ria-tan.

I glanced at the pervert as he looked at me.

(Y/N): You're going to need it.

I left with my peerage as I could hear him say.

Issei: He doesn't think much of me huh?

We go home as Kasen and I are in charge of making dinner today.

(Y/N): What should we do Kasen?

Kasen: Hmm... Hmm... I do not know.

(Y/N): Well, how about miso soup?

Kasen: Yeah, let's go with that.

Everyone sat down around the table as we pour them their dinner. After serving everyone, Kasen and I take our seats as well. After eating we placed our dishes in the sink as it was Tenshi's job to wash them.

(Y/N): Please try not to break any dishes this time.

Tenshi: What? I can wash dishes just fine!

(Y/N): Alright, alright.

I walk away and was about halfway down the hall when I heard the sound of a plate shattering.

Tenshi: I'm sorry!

(Y/N): *sigh* It's fine Tenshi.

I walk back to sweep it up and help her wash the dishes. After finishing Tenshi and I headed upstairs to sleep for the night. The two of us laid down and let sleep take us.

Next Day

I awoke and climbed out of bed. I noticed that Tenshi was still asleep so I shook her awake.

(Y/N): Let's go Tenshi, we need to get ready for class.

Tenshi: Carry me.

Seeing no other choice, I picked her up and carried her to the shower. Afterward, we came downstairs to see Yukari and Yuuka waiting.

(YN): Good morning. Are the others ready?

Yukari: Yes, MHX will be down in a minute, while Okita and Nobu are in the kitchen.

(Y/N): What about Kasen?

Yuuka: She had to go to school early.

I nodded as MHX came downstairs, soon all of us headed for the school. It was a boring day, but after class, Yuuka, MHX, and I headed for the tennis court.

(Y/N): Let's go, we gotta see who's going to win.

Yuuka: We're coming.

The three of us arrived at the tennis court to see Rias and Sona, as well as their queens on the court. I see Yukari as she tries to save us seats, but it's proving hard since a lot of the male students are trying to sit next to her.

(Y/N): Let's go save our darling queen.

The three of us walk into the seats. As we got closer I coughed into my hand to get their attention.

(Y/N): Would you be so kind as to get out of our seats? We would like to sit with our friend.

They glared at me and were about to speak up, but I changed from my pleasant smile into a glare as they all flinched. They soon left as I sat down next to Yukari, Yuuka next to me, and MHX decided to sit on my lap. The game soon started as Rias took the first swing.

(Y/N): And it starts. Who do you think is going to win?

Yuuka: I would go with Sona.

Yukari: I'm going with Rias.

MHX: I'm going with Rias as well.

As the match continued we were joined by Kiba and Koneko.

(Y/N): Ah, Kiba, Koneko, it's nice to see you two.

Kiba: You as well (Y/N)-san.

Koneko only nodded as they took the seats in front of us.

(Y/N): So where's the last one?

Kiba: Issei is over there with his fellow perverts.

(Y/N): I see. 

We all turned back to the game as you started to notice something.

(Y/N): They're getting out of control.

Kiba: I noticed.

Sona: Let's see how you like a magic attack. Sona Sitri style!

Sona hit the ball as it gained a blur aura and traveled at high speeds.

Rias: Oh really. Let's see you handle the gremory counter strike.

(Y/N): They should come up with better names.

Rias went to counter the ball, but it curved causing it to go a different way, catching Rias by surprise. The ball hit the floor giving a point to Rias.

(Y/N): They're using magic?! I thought it was off limits. This has to stop, MHX, please get up.

She got up as I made my way to the tennis court, when I got on it, Akeno hit the ball towards me as I caught it. This caused everyone to look at me as I started speaking.

(Y/N): The match is over! All of you go home!

Everyone sighed as they began to disperse as I turned my attention towards the four.

(Y/N): As for you four, we are having a talk in the ORC.

You left as you walked towards the ORC, the tennis players had worried faces as they left to change.

Once inside the ORC, I was seated on Rias's desk. The girls soon walked in an took a seat in fromt of me.

(Y/N): Do you mind telling me what that was?

They remained silent as I sighed.

(Y/N): Using magic so carelessly, especially in front of humans. I expected better out of the four of you, especially you Nē-chan, Tsu-chan.

They hang their heads in shame as I continue.

(Y/N): In that case, a punishment is in order. My dear Nē-chan, you are not allowed to play chess in the next three weeks, Ria-tan, you are not allowed to play with any of your figures.

Shock ran through them as they tried to speak up.

(Y/N): Of course, if you don't find it acceptable, there's always two people who would love to spend some time with you.

They shut their mouths as you smiled happily at them.

(Y/N): Right then, I will leave the punishment of the Queens to you, now then must be on my way. I promised MHX and Okita that we would go get smoothies after class.

I got off the desk and headed for the door, before leaving I turned to them again.

(Y/N): You're going to need a new game now. Might I recommend a more private one?

I left and walked to the front and saw MHX with Okita.

(Y/N): Sorry, dealing out punishments took longer than I thought, now then, shall we get going?

The two nodded as we left for the smoothie shop.

Afterward, the three of us were walking down the street, smoothies in hand.

Okita: So who won the tennis game?

MHX: No one. They started using magic, so (Y/N)-chan here ended it.

Okita nodded in understanding as we passed by the marketplace, I pulled out my phone as I looked at my phone.

(Y/N): Mokou should be closing up about now, let's go get her.

The two nod as we walked to Mokou's stall. We saw her cleaning the counter with nobody there.

(Y/N): Mokou-chan! Are you ready to go?

Mokou: Huh? Oh, (Y/N), it's you. Yeah, just give me a second.

Once she was finished she came over towards us, she looked at our smoothies and held out her hand, sighing I gave her mine as she took a drink. We headed back home as we shared my drink.

Next Day

I was sitting on the roof of the school overlooking the courtyard.

(Y/N): Hmm...

???: Lost in thought again my king?

I turn around to see Yukari standing behind me. I patted the place next to me as she took a seat.

(Y/N): No, not necessarily. I was simply wasting time.

Yukari nodded as we just sat together, eventually, I felt her lay her head on my shoulder. I began to stroke her long beautiful golden hair.

(Y/N): This is nice. 

Yukari: Yes it is.

We sat there until the bell rang, we soon started heading back to our classes.

(Y/N): Let's go see what those two are up to after class.

Yukari: Whatever you say, my darling king.

I drop Yukari off at her class and start to head for my class. I sat down as Ryōma started his lesson.

After Class

Yuakri and I were walking towards the ORC, upon arrival we walked in to see nobody there.

(Y/N): That's strange. Yuakri. open a gap to Nē-chan.

Yukari nodded as a gap opened up. We walked through to see Sona and the female members of her peerage changing into their gym clothes. Once they noticed me they stared at me with blushes.

(Y/N): It would seem that we came at the wrong time Yukari.

Yukari: It would appear so.

Sona: (Y/N)?! What are you doing here?!

(Y/N): I wanted to see what you and Ria-tan were doing, but Ria-tan wasn't in her room. I didn't feel like walking towards the Council room, so I told Yukari to open a gap to you.

Sona: Alright, just wait until we finish changing.

(Y/N): Alright.

I stand still as I looked at the ones known as Tsubasa and Tomoe. They blushed heavily as Sona grabbed me by my collar.

Sona: Wait outside you idiot!

Sona throws me out of the room and slams the door close. A second later the opens again as Yukari walks outside. We waited for Sona to come out, eventually, after a couple of minutes Sona and her peerage walks out as I jump up from the floor. We walked towards the gym as we enter to see no one there. Sona and her peerage walk to one side of the gym as Rias and her peerage enter and take the other side. 

(Y/N): Oh everyone is here, let the game began! What are you guys playing again?

Sona: Dodgeball.

(Y/N): Alright!

The game started as you and Yukari sat with the member of Sona's peerage who couldn't play since Sona had more members.

(Y/N): So who do you think is going to win?

Yukari: I'm going with Rias.

(Y/N): What about you Reya-chan?

Reya: Sona of course. Don't you think she's going to win?

(Y/N): I love my Nē-chan, but you have to see it from a more logical point of view. To me, this match could go either way.

I turned my attention back to the game as Koneko got out. You smile as the game gets more interesting. 

(Y/N): I wonder who's going to get out next.

After a while, it only came down to the last few members of each peerage. More of Rias's members were on the field.

(Y/N): The game is almost over! This is exciting, huh Reya-chan?

I was holding her tightly as she was covered in a blush. Sona looked at me and sighed before getting ready to throw. The ball glowed blue as she threw the ball at the pervert. The ball chased him around until it hit him right in the balls. He collapsed as Asia went to heal him.

(Y/N): Ouch, that means that Pervert #1 and 2 have been hit in the same place.

Reya: Why do you think Saji's a pervert?

(Y/N): Have you seen the way he stares at Nē-chan?

Sona and Rias exchange a few words, but before anything else could happen Reya called the game.

Reya: That's the game!

Sona is in shock that she lost, since Rias has more players left. You watched as they collected whatshisname as they start to leave.

Reya: Um... Sitri-sama?

You turned towards Reya as she looked at you.

Reya: Do you mind letting me go?

(Y/N): *bright smile* Nope.

I pick her up princess style and walked after Sona.

(Y/N): Congrats on winning Ria-tan! I'll be seeing you!

I walked out and caught up to Sona as she looked at towards me.

Sona: (Y/N), put Reya down.

(Y/N): Aw, but Reya-chan is so cuddly.

Sona: Just put her down.

I put Reya down as I walked beside Sona as her peerage and Yukari followed.

(Y/N): Better luck next time Nē-chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 866 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...
66.1K 242 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero
93.3K 1.6K 18
After your escape from New York with your Uncle Alex Mercer and mother Dana Mercer. All three of you journey to Japan to pursue normal lives, well as...
7K 53 16
You are the last hope of the remaining Pure Reapers. You have to Summon the Birth of the Cruel to save your race from extermination. Eventually you j...