Honeytrap | Dave East

By KayTheWriter__

hon·ey·trap ˈhənēˌtrap noun A stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim. In life your eit... More

C O P Y R I G H T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N | O N E
F O U R T E E N | T W O

E L E V E N

5.3K 294 126
By KayTheWriter__

"Still no response huh?" Looking towards Rico for answers Raven rolled her eyes when he shook his head no. "And you have no clue where he might have ran off to?"

"You just asked me that twenty minutes ago Rae damn. No was my answer then and no is my answer now. Just relax babe. He gon' be good."

Not wanting to press the issue Raven just went into the other room and tried to relax. She didn't even understand why she was so worried at this point. She barley knew the man yet she felt like it was her job to check on him. She wanted to be the one to put a smile on his face while he was dealing with all this pain.

Maybe it was because she had experienced betrayal before. Maybe not as bad as Gotti, but pain is still pain. Pulling out her phone she quickly shot him a text message

Raven🤤🚨
I'm worried
Just let me know your okay
You don't even have to call
Please!
Read 8:28 PM

Gotti 👀🖤
Im Cool ma.
Can you come through later?
Sent 8:33 PM

Raven 🤤🚨
I got you. Just let me know
when and where
Read 8:40 PM

Feeling a little better Raven stood and headed to the bathroom. It was no secret that her body had been calling out to Gotti. She wanted him and she wanted him bad.

Peeling off her clothes Raven prepared her shower water making sure it was steaming before she stepped into the shower. She was more than happy once she felt that hot water pelting against her smooth skin. She washed up in her favorite a thousand wishes shower gel from bath and body works. She lathered then rinsed her body two more times before stepping out of the shower.

Staring at herself in the mirror Raven just nodded as she picked up her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Now finished with her hygiene routine Raven brushed her hair in a high ponytail before swooping her edges. With her towel wrapped tightly around her body Raven exited the bathroom to put on lotion and deodorant before getting dressed.

As soon as she exited the bathroom Rico was all over her. Grabbing a hold of her slim hips Raven gave him a soft peck then stepped back from his embrace. "I'm about to go the gym. I feel like I gained about ten pounds since I been here with you."

Laughing Rico shook his head. "I doubt it. But if that's how you feel I won't stop you from going. Hit up Layla or Trish to go with you. Ion want you out here alone. This ain't your city baby."

Raven rolled her eyes at the thought of having to hang out with either of them hoes. Layla and Trish were both Jody's girlfriends, and yes he lived with both of them. Raven herself could never see herself being in that type of relationship but who was she to judge. "Just text me there numbers and i'll hit them up."

Dropping her towel Raven quickly slipped on a pair of black lace boy shorts. After applying lotion she slipped into a black spandex two piece. Pairing it with black sneakers she quickly grabbed her sheer black jacket and purse before grabbing the car keys, her phone, and purse. "I won't be gone long." Giving Rico another quick peck then she was out the door.

Getting into the car Raven quickly slipped on the jacket along with light lip gloss and some mascara. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled then nodded satisfied with her appearance.

Raven set Gotti a quick text letting him know that she was on the way before pulling off. Making it to his condo in about twenty minutes  Raven was surprised to find out that he lived right in the heart of Atlanta. Following his directions precisely Raven stood at his front door a little nervous. She wasn't sure what she was about to get herself into but it was to late for her to turn around.

Knocking Gitti opened the door almost immediately. "What's good?" His voice was low and gentle but his face was hard. His eyes let her know that he more mad that he wanted to be. Raven watched as he brought a bottle of Remy to his lips. Lips that still looked full and kissable.

Stepping to the side Gotti let her in watching her body move as she walked past him towards the living room. "You look good." He spoke once again this time a little louder.

"Thank you." Raven turned around and smirked as she did a little pose for him.

"So whats up, you good." She stood up being a little more serious than before.

Shrugging she saw the look of hurt cross his face. But just as quick as it came it was gone. Gotti took a seat on his plush coach pulling her down with him. "I'm cool. It ain't shit I can do to change the situation though even if I wasn't."

Touching the side of his face gently she made him hold eye contact with her. "You know you can let your guard down with me right? I'm not here to judge you."

Pulling back from her he sighed. "I'm good. Ion even wanna talk about that shit for real."

Nodding Raven pulled off her jacket then gave him her undivided attention. "Well what do you wanna talk about?"

Gently touching the side of her face he looked at her Almost in aww. She was beautiful and there was no denying that. Her full lips and petty brown eyes got him every time. Slowly he let his fingers slide down her face then down to her neck. Squeezing lightly he brought her face closer to his before he covered her lips with his.

Taking the time to let his mouth explore hers while his hands did the same thing to her body. Pulling away first Raven took a quick second to catch her breath. Her body was on fire just from one kiss.

Picking back up his remy bottle he slowly brought it to her lips letting her take a sip before he gulped some down. They went back and fourth between kissing and drinking until the bottle was gone.

Smiling Raven could feel the liquor making her hot and taking over her system. "I think I'm about to be drunk."

"I think your about to get fucked." Gotti stated boldly as he stood up prepared to take her to his bedroom.

Raven laughed shocked by how blunt he was being. She knew it was because of the liquor. "I thought you wanted to talk."

Smiling at her meekly he nodded. "And I thought you wanted to fuck. What happened to all that it's bound to happen shit."

"I said it was bound to happen. I didn't say now." Raven caught herself holding back not sure if she wanted to take this next step with him. Her body wanted to no denying that but her mind soon filled with second thoughts.

She didn't wanna be with him just because he was in his feelings about his girl. That made her feel like she had come in second place. She also was starting to really care about Rico. Sure her situation with him started off rocky but now she just wasn't so sure on how she wanted to handle everything. Should she follow her mind or heart? "I don't wanna be the girl you fuck just because your mad at your actual woman."

Gotti looked at her in disbelief. "You can't be serious right now." Locking eyes with her it's like he was looking deep into her soul. "This don't have shit to do with you being the other woman. Tell me what's up with you for real."

"I don't wanna hurt him okay. And being with you does make me just wanna up and leave him."

"So do that." Gotti yelled back a little louder then he meant to. Yeah he was pretty drunk but he knew what he was saying and how he felt. Since he first laid eyes on her he thought she was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen. Over the last month or so he felt himself grow closer and closer to her by the day. They were spending so much time together and he knew he needed to ease away from her but he couldn't. He wanted to protect her and love her. Even though he had already had someone else. Now he was free from Jade. He couldn't help thinking that all of this happened for a reason.

"It ain't that easy and you know that. He wouldn't do anything like this to me."

"You think so?" Gotti questioned back sarcasm clear in his voice. "If you believe that then your dumber than he thinks."

"Excuse me?" Raven jumped ready to defend Rico and all the sweet things that he's done for her thus far.

"Your so worried about being the other woman or being second place with me but everything down to where you lay your head at with that nigga Rico is second place."

"Then I guess were just some second place ass people cause your second place to a bitch as well." Raven spoke back quick anger speaking for. Seeing the look of hurt cross his face Raven regretted what she said almost immediately. "Wait I didn't mean that-"

"Yes You did." Gotti cut her off. "And your right we both are second place. Because your his second woman, living in his second house trying to get the dick from me a second in line nigga. Dumb ass." Pushing her back gotti headed upstairs no longer in the mode to deal with her.

Raven stood there shocked, she had only came to see him wanting to make him happy not more upset. She also couldn't act like she didn't hear all of what he was saying. Could Rico really be playing her or is Gotti just wanting everyone to hurt since he's hurting? Taking a deep breath Raven headed up the stairs to get some answers. She was sick of playing games.

____________________

I know it's been a while guys. Please don't kill me. I'm though with another chapter for you guys.

How do we feel about what Gotti said to Raven?

Is Gotti just hating or trying to help?

Make sure you guys are all voting and commenting and have followed me on here as well.

I need about 55 comments and 95 votes for the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 5.7K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
50K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
610K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
156K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...