YANDERE! Craig X INSANE! Twee...

By all2718

Read the title. What does it say? More

Love Me!
I did this For you
Killing is the most fun
They Deserve It
Your mine
I Love you
Sequal Info

FINAL CHAPTER (Lemon)

6K 88 142
By all2718

"Y-you mean it? You love me?" Craig said and grabed tweeks hand and held him close. Tweek nodded exitedly. "I alwa-ys thought yo-ou wouldn't love me b-but you doing this ma-made me realise you do!"

Tweek said smiling. "You don't care I killed those people" craig said just realising the fact. "Oh craig " tweek started "people like them don't deserve to live in the world" tweek said in a dark voice, without stuttering.

Craig stared at Tweek with a suprise look.
"I m-might b-be a bit in-sane" tweek said with a cheeky smile.

"God I love you " craig said. "Let me show you how much I wanted you" craig said with a smirk. "Huh?" Tweek said before being kissed by craig. The kiss showed love and passion at first but the more it went on it turned into want and lust.

"C-craig" tweek said through the kissed which gave craig a perfect opportunity to shove his tounge inside. Tweek let out a muffled gasp. Craig explored tweek wet cavern and fought with the boys tounge.

Both boys produce so much saliva it began to drip down tweeks chin. This one kiss turned tweek on too much than it should.

Craig hand roamed around tweek waist down to his ass. The sudden touched made tweek mouth open and tounge stick out. Craig had obviously won.

"My tweekers, I've never seen this face before" craig said as he used his hand to hold the boys chin up.

"E-ver-y thi-ing hap-happend so f-ast" tweek staid as he tried to catch his breath. "My cute little tweekers". Craig kick the box of the bed and led tweek down. "Are you okay with this" craig said. "N-not re-really but if it - it's you th-en I'm okay"

Craig proceed to go down to tweeks kneck and lick and suck there. Craig began to lick up and down all over tweeks kneck, trying to find his sweet spot. Tweek gave little tiny moans bur not load ones until craig finally found what he was looking for. "Mmm~ahhh~ cr-craig~" tweek moaned. He could feel craig smirk against his skin.

Crqaig sucked around that spot, turning the skin turn purple and red. He felt tweek squirm under him. Craig loved this feeling. The feeling of control.

Craig stoped and began to unbuttoned tweek shirt and it was easy sense tweek never buttoned it proberly. As soon the shirt was off craig could only stare. Craig was happy, joyful that this amazing boy was all his.

Tweek noticed and began to blush darker than before. "A-am I ack! Ugly?" Tweek said and craig eyes widen in shock.

"No! It's not that. I love your body,that's all" craig said, as tweek gave a tiny smile, and craig loved that.

Craig then began to suck on on the pale sensitive skin. "Haa~ha" tweek moaned as the feeling of pleasure came back to him.

The skin turned purple and red. Craig wanted to claim tweek. He wanted men to knows tweek is his. He wanted the hickey to scream his name.

Craig pinched and twisted tweek nipple ls, making tweek squirm. Craig liked it,and them began to suck one one nipple while playing with the other. Then he switch and did the same thing again.

"Ahh~craig~" tweek moaned. Craig got lower and lower and tweek got hotter and hotter. Soon, the only thing that was stopping him was pants and underwear . But that didn't stop craig, oh no craig pulled tweeks underwear and pants down at the same time.

Though he wouldn't admit it tweek was getting excited. It was to embarrassing to say it out loud.

Tweek could feel craig hot breath on his member and tweek let out a cute little moan.

Craig did one little lick and tweek squirmed and moaned. "Your adorable tweekers" craig said. "Y-you emba-rrass-ing me" added tweek.

Craig then put tweeks whole member in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down on tweek shaft.

"Ha~Ha~Ngh~" tweek moaned as he felt pleasure from his bottom half. Craigs hand groped around tweek thighs as he felt tweek legs twitch in pleasure.

He sucked around tweeks head and teasingly kicked tweek cock slit. "C-craig~" tweek moaned grabbing a fist full of Craigs hair.

The sound of slurp and moans filled the room. Tweek moaned as he was over simulated with the amount of pleasure he was receving. Just hearing tweeks moans made craig happy as only he was able to do this with his tweek.

With every second tweek felt his pleasure increase. The pleasure being so much his eyes began to tear up.

Craig knew that tweek was about to come soon and he didn't want to stop. He could feel tweek cock twitch in his mouth, giving him a signal to what's about to happen. Tweek moaned louder and louder as the knott in his stomach grew tighter.

After one more  lick tweek came with a very loud moan, his body twitching with this over simulation.

Craig lapped up all of tweek juices, making sure he didn't leave a single drop. Craig let tweek cock fall out of his mouth and fall on to tweek stomach with a wet plop. Tweek stared with glossy eyes as he tried his best to catch his breath.

Craig swallowed all of tweeks cum and just that though almost made him cum aswell. He was very excited to what he was about to do next.

"Craig took his shirt if and through to the side. He caught a very red and shy tweek looking ant him. He smirked and unzipped his pants. He pulled down his boxers and pants down to his knees as he gave a sigh of relief that his member was no longer hurting from the tightness.

Tweek look down and craig long hard cock and grew excited yet anxious. Craig leaned down and placed two fingers gently on tweeks lips. Tweek opened his mouth and craig felt his fingers be greeted by the worth of tweeks mouth.

How he wish it was his cock in tweek mouth but that will be for another day.

Craigs fingers got coated with saliva as he felt tweek tounge brush around all three fingers.

Craig knew that his fingers were lubed he pulled them out and placed one finger near tweek entrance. The finger slipped in and craig longed to be inside his lover all ready.

His figer thrusted in and out tweek hole as he felt lub began to build up inside tweek. Tweek gave out small moans as the pleasure wasn't much,till he felt another finger enter him.

His voice hitched as this was a suprised to him but he pushed it inside and began to enjoy the pleasure.

Craig fingered tweek tight hole and began to scizzor his fingers in him as a way to stretch him out.  Tweek moaned and moaned as he grabed a pillow next to him. He felt craig figers pull out of him and he knew what was about to happen next.

"I love you tweek, don't you ever forget that" craig said as he position himself, grabbing a hold of tweek thighs.

"Me too craig, and I'm glad I'll be able to do this with you" tweek said as a smile. He gave Craig a nod of approval and he could feel somthing much larger enter him.

It hurt, and tears began to slide down his face. Craig took notice and gave tweek a passing tell kiss hoping to distract him from the pain.

Tweek kissed back as he felt craig thrust in with every inch. Soon, craig whole member was inside as tweek and craig took deep breath. "I d-did it b-but please wait a-a moment" tweek said as he waited for the pain to subside.

"Your so tight~" craig pointed out ashe felt new founded pleasure. Tweek only blushed and looked away.

Craig nodded though it took all his will power not to move as he didn't want to hurt his tweek.

Tweek placed his hands on craig kneck and his legs on Craigs back as craig hands were on tweeks thighs.

It was only took a minute till tweek gave Craig the go ahead signal. Craig gently moved his hips, thrusting slow though he hoped tweek would let him pick up the pace.

"Craig~ag~ah~" tweek moaned and once again his member harden and his legs twitched.

Tweeks faced was perfect as craig would say. Tweek mouth was open with saliva dripping down and both eyes were closed and had tears sliding down.

Eventually,Tweek eyes would open but they would be lidded. Craig made sure to keep his eyes on tweek if he ever made a diffrent face.

Craig took pride that only HE made tweek feel this and how only HE could do this with HIS tweek.

Tweek hands pulled Craigs hair hard and his legs gripped Craigs back harder.

Craig smirked as he took it that tweek wanted craig to go faster. He didn't complain as he gladly began to thrust faster and harder in to tweek.

Tweek head went back as the sudden change in pace and the icreasion of pleasure.

The roomed was filled with the sounds of moans and grunts and wet sloppy sounds as well as skin slapping and gasps.

Craig to move tweek and the angle of his thrust until he found somthing that made the walls of tweek clench tightly on his cock.

"Aaaagh!~C-craig please~t-there!~" a loud moan escaped tweek mouth as he begged craig to thrust there once again. Tweek eyes were shut tighter and his toes were curled as pre-cum began to drip down his cock.

"Found it" craig said as he thrust roughly into tweek aiming at that spot. Tweek began to mewl,whine and moan louder. Tweeks hand roamed down to craig back and began to claw at it and drawing bits of blood.

Craig grunted with pain but quickly shrugged it off as he would wear those marks with pride.

Tweek placed his and on craig cheek as they both stared at eachother. Tweek gave gave a small smile to craig and spoke.

"I-ngh~I love Y-you craig~" tweek said and craig could not hold on an longer. He began to slam in and out of tweek in rough quick pace. The sound of skin slapping was now more clear to hear. Tweek pale ass began to red due to the amount of slaps.

Craig was being ruthless, and tweek liked tha thrusting began to get sloppyer and the moaning and grunting were louder.

Tweek hole clenched tighter as he felt an organ coming. Craig leaned down and locked lips with tweek as the both lustful kissed.

"CRAIG~I-I CUMMING~" Tweek cried out in full ectastly as he came. His toes curled,his legs twitched as his back arched in pleasure.

Craig came right after as he gave a sigh of pleasure.  Tweek lightly moaned as he felt himself get filled to the brim. Craig pulled out and tweek shivered at at the feeling.

Craig lyed down next next to tweek and wrapped his arms around tweek as they snuggled against echother. Craig grabed a blanket and covered themselves.

Tweek yawned and mumbled a 'I love you' to craig  befor finally falling asleep.

"Have a good rest my tweek" craig said and fell asleep aswell with with the comfort comfort of tweek.

Now tweek was all his,but there still more people he has to kill and now he wont have to do it alone.

END~

A/N
PLEASE PLEASE READ!
As you all know this is the end,but not really. You see I was thinking of making a sequal. The sequal would be about Tweek and craig relationship and both of them killing  people who are in the way of there relationship. There will be some fluff and lemon. I was thinking of doing this but I want to to know if you guys want me to do  this. Please tell me and if you could give me some ideas for the next book :)

Byyyyyyeee!

                         Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 84 8
This will be a bunch of Stories of Sonic x Nine from Sonic Prime since I was like "People like Tails x Sonic, why not Sonic x Nine? They are the same...
9.7K 361 10
A story about Shadow and Sonic meeting at a cafe,in which Shadow works as a waiter.Read the story to find out how their relationship develops!
6.1K 131 5
This is a fanfiction that I wrote about "The Music Freaks" None of these Characters belong to me, but the fanfiction does. Please go check out RosyCl...
10.8K 213 21
idk just read and you'll find out 💋 . . . . (Updated) NO SMUT